TWENTY EIGHT.

*unedited so excuse typos*

I had no idea who's party this was but the shit was pretty turnt. It was at some new club that was just opened.

"I'ma head to the bar bruh" Rocky said and walked away leaving me and Justin just vibing to the music.

Some random Rae Sremmurd song I had never heard was playing and everybody started dancing. A couple girls had tried dancing with me but I really wasnt interested.

I sipped my drink and laughed when I seen Rocky over at the bar trynna holla at some girl. She looked like she wasnt interested but she had to be cause she kept talking to his ass.

"I might have to ditch you in a sec bro. My lady here" Justin said reffering to Aaliyah. As soon as he said that I started praying that Kareem tagged along with her.

"There goes my baaaaaabyyyyyyy" Justin sang stupidly as she walked in. I instantly got disappointed when I didnt see mine with her.

Lee spotted us and walked over to where we were. "Hey boo" she said to Justin smiling and they shared a hug and kiss. I awkwardly looked away. I was not a fan of third wheeling.

"Whats up Ju" she said and we hugged before she smiled. "I brought you a gift"

I furrowed my brows. "What?"

"I brought you a gift. You have to go get it though. Its over there" she said and pointed over by the door and I almost dropped my glass at the sight of Kareem.

My baby was looking bad as fuck.

She had her hair in big curls that fell past her shoulders. Her makeup was done and had her glowing.

She had on a nice ass dress that showed off her body and she had her nails and toes both with white polish.

And she had on some heels that had her strutting like a model.

Everything I liked and I couldnt take my eyes off her.

"Thank me for the dress" Aaliyah winked.

I laughed and her and Justin left to go where ever.

I wanted to walk straight over and talk to her but I was nervous as hell. I had no idea why.

Kareem Marie Landry

I walked into the club and instantly started heading to the bar. Lee thought I was taking too long in the car so I told her to just leave me and I'd come in when I was ready.

The party was actually pretty turnt but I still wasnt in the mood to be here.

I got to the bar and ordered a glass of peach ciroc before some guy walked up to me.

"Whats good baby? Why you by yourself?" he said smiling. He was average height and light skinned with dreads and hazel eyes. He was cute but I wasnt checking for him. I was more of a chocolate boy with brown eyes lover, or more so a Julian lover.

"I'm not. My boyfriend is with me" I lied.

"Where he at? Ion see him. He aint gotta know i'm talking to you" he smirked.

I gave a weak smile,"Doesn't matter. I'm not interested in talking to you."

He chuckled. "I'm just trynna get to know you baby. Maybe take you out or something you know" he replied licking his lips and scanning my body.

I frowned as the bartender handed me my drink and I picked up my clutch preparing to walk away. "No thank you. I'm not interested" I told him again and he sucked his teeth.

I started to walk away and he grabbed my arm,"Look i'm just trynn-"

"Don't touch me" I said snatching my arm away from him and he ran up grabbing me again.

"Yo stop actin-" he was cut off by someone else.

"My nigga real shit. Remove ya hand and walk the fuck away before I go in ya shit." I turned to my right to see Julian.

The guy let go of me and looked away. Julian snaked his hand around my waist before speaking to me,"You good mama?"

I nodded and looked over at the guy. "My bad bruh I aint know she had a man" he lied and threw his hands up in defense before walking away.

"Damn liar. I told him my boyfriend was here" I rolled my eyes and Julian laughed.

"Niggas out here be vicious trynna get what they want" he joked and I shook my head smiling. "Maybe I should be more vicious and get what I want."

I raised my eyebrow."And what is it that you want?"

"You mama but you playing" he said looking me in the eyes and as if it was on cue LUV by Tory Lanez started to play.

"Woooooww. This is so fucking corny. We danced to this song at my party" he laughed.

"Lets dance again" I suggested and he looked down at me and licked his lips before pulling me to the dancefloor.

We danced just like we did the first time and all I could think about was how much I missed him. I wasn't even feeling the party anymore and stopped dancing as the song went off.

Ju turned me around and pulled me to him. I looked up at him and he licked his lips before speaking,"Lets leave."

"And go where?"

"Doesn't matter. C'mon mama" he said grabbing my hand. I missed him calling me that.

We made it outside to his car and he grinned, "You hungry?"

I laughed,"Aren't I always?"

A/N: short but sweet:)