ELEVEN.

*unedited*

"Did you hear me Julian?", I said to him. We were currently in my room working on my final exam review for class.

Well at least I was. Julian was barely paying me attention. He had been ignoring me all evening really and it was starting to piss me off.

"What?", he snapped. My eyes widened. This negro did not just snap at me.

"Who pissed in your cheerios ?", I asked with a chuckle.

"I'm not in the mood for this shit today", he mumbled clearly irritated. "Then leave. I didn't ask you to come here. You suggested it", I said defensively with a frown.

He got up without saying a word and made his way out. I heard the front door slam and flopped back on my bed.

I heard the door creak and Lee peeked her head in. "What happened?", she asked.

"Girl come in", I laughed. She came inside and laid down next to me.

"I honestly don't know. We were good this morning but after class he's been ignoring me and barely speaking", I explained.

"Boys are fucking weird. I'm staying single forever. Do you think someone made him upset? Maybe his parents?", she asked.

"I don't know but whoever it was really has him heated."

"Well, i'm making Curry for dinner. If you want we can make a cheesecake to cheer you up some", she said with a grin. I loved cheesecake. It was my favorite dessert and as Future would say ....Sensational.

"Yaaaaaasss, i'll be out there in a few. Let me finish up this work", I told her and she nodded and walked out.

I grabbed my phone and shot a text to Julian.

Me: Let me know when ur home safe.

JuJu❤️: Yeah Yeah

I rolled my eyes. He was really grinding my gears. Why couldn't he just talk to me about what was going on ?

--

The next day I woke up and got ready for class pretty early. I had a Wellness exam today and the plan was to knock it out the park. 

I put my hair in a top knot before I got dressed. The color was starting to fade and it was getting out of hand letting me know I needed to head to the salon today.

I Got dressed pretty basic in just a cami tank top, some patterned pants, and black sandals. I put on mascara and did a simple cat eye before grabbing my bag and heading out to class.

As I was walking and almost there I heard someone shout,"Yo!"

I turned around to be greeted by the face of Romello. He was looking pissed.  Was it "Lets be angry niggas" week or something ?

"Yeeee?", I said wondering what on earth he was stopping me for. He sized me up and I grew uncomfortable until he snapped out of it and began to speak.

"What the fuck did you do to my brother?", he asked.

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"Bitch don't play dumb with me."

"Chill on that B word. I haven't even talked to Julian. He's been ignoring me. So I have no idea what you're talking about." I was trying to not let the fact that he had called me a bitch bother me although it really made me feel bad.

"It's apparently your fault. Nigga been in a shitty mood all yesterday."

"Which again has nothing to do with me", I sighed. I did not have time for this boy talking out the side of his neck to me. I had an exam to get to. I turned around to start walking to class and I heard Romello mumble,"Bitch", under his breath.