EPILOGUE.

Visual representation of me writing this:

Me after I publish this:

I'm sorry I lied to you Martin

Yall I aint mean to lie but I didnt know what to put in chapter 35 so it just ended up being the Epilogue:(

Two years later..

"Bruh you don't need makeup on for graduation yo. All you doing is grabbing the shit and walking off stage" Julian groaned from behind me. I was sitting at my vanity beating my face for my graduation ceremony.

Him and I had no issues really besides small arguments. After Aaliyah moved out on me, I ended up giving in and moved in with him. He wasnt a nightmare to live with but there were some days that I wanted to kick him in the face.

I loved him unconditionally even in those times though.

Julian graduated last year but after a few months working for a company decided he hated it and ended up talking his parents into helping him design and open up a online clothing store selling clothes that he designed along with Aaliyah. They were doing good and even had a few popular popular people rocking their clothes.

"I do need my face beat. My pictures need to be on point sir thank you very much" I said to him while finishing up. I sprayed on some finishing spray and got up slipping into my heels.

I had on a regular tan dress with some strappy heels and my hair had a fresh dye and was straightened.

"Yeah Yeah. Come on Kareem you gone be late" he complained.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my camera to bring with me since I was doing a graduation day vlog.

My channel had gotten pretty popular and I was now at 250k subscribers. It had gotten to the point where sometimes people noticed me in public and companies were willing to collab with me.