Secret [Yoonseok]

Av moonlightknightelves

"Do you think it's amusing to kiss guys when you are drunk!" Hoseok yelled staring into Yoongi's eyes. Yoong... Mer

Chapter 1: Dorms
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 4: I'm sorry
Chapter 5: Anger
Chapter 6: Do you love me?
Chapter 7- Is it okay?
not a story update.
Chapter 8: Couple
Chapter 9: Will you still love me?
Chapter 10: Resolve
Chapter 11: I Need To Ask You Something
Chapter 12: It's okay
Chapter 13: Jikook
Chapter 14: Don't Belittle Me
Chapter 15: Sick of it
Chapter 16: One Night Stand
Chapter 17: Marry me?
Chapter 18: Family

Chapter 3: New Years

8.4K 416 684
Av moonlightknightelves

There is no way he is okay, Yoongi thought to himself as he was waiting at the airport. He was way to worried about Hoseok he decided to call him. He grabbed his phone out of the left pocket of his sweater, and started dialing. the phone began to ring and after the first ring Hoseok picked up.

"Hey." Hoseok uttered slowly because had he just woke up from a nap.

"Hey! I'm calling to as if you are you okay?"

Hoseok gave out a small laugh and then proceeded to respond,"Yea I'm fine just a bit bored. There is nothing to do and it's a bit lonely."

"Really?.... Okay..." Yoongi replied.

"Have a great New Years! Bye!" Hoseok said then hung up.

Yoongi stood still for a few seconds. As he stood there he thought there is no way he is okay. No way in hell! Should I go spend New year's with him? Fuck it! After he finished that thought he got his suit case and started walking towards the exit of the airport. The streets were very busy, there were people everywhere walking hurriedly to get to their own destination. It took Yoongi many tries but he finally got a taxi. He quickly got into the car and told the driver to take them to a KFC that was fairly close to the boys dorms.
After a short while he arrived. He walked inside the fast food restaurant and ordered some chicken (obviously). He waited a while since there were a lot of people in the establishment ordering. But finally he heard his number being called and he got up and walked towards the employee calling his number.

"Have a nice day!" The employee said with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you." Yoongi said looking at the employee for a short second, then immediately grabbing his food and walking out of the establishment.

He started walking to get to the dorms. It was snowing, Yoongi nose was red and cold. He was sniffling because of the cold weather. He was also shaking because of the cold weather even though he had a pretty thick and cozy jacket and a sweater underneath that jacket.

Even though he was freezing cold Yoongi was very happy. Going to spend New Years with Hoseok made him really happy, but spending it alone made his heart beat faster the more he thought about it. Will he think this is weird? Or will he be happy? Is this even okay to do? Is it weired because both of us are men? Or is it because I really like him? What am I even planning to do? Why did I do this, will he appreciate this? Will this make it obvious that I have feeling for him? This is stupid! Yoongi started to become nervous and a felt a bit of disappointment.
After ten minutes he finally got to the dorms. He knocked on the door pretty hard wanting to go inside because he was freezing cold. Instantly Yoongi heard Hoseok footsteps like if he were running to open the door. He just stood at the entrance looking at the pavement, He began to blush thinking of spending New Years with J-Hope. Then Hoseok opened the door slowly with a very surprised look on his face. Yoongi just stared at him trying to figure out what he was thinking. Then Hoseok's face turned from surprised to extreme happiness. He had a gigantic smile on his bright pink blushing face, his eyes looked very warm and like if he was about to cry. Yoongi was very relieved seeing that expression on Hoseok's face and realized how stupid he was thinking that Hoseok was going to think it was weired. Hoseok isn't like that. He is always so happy and cheerful. I'm so stupid thinking he was going to be weired out. Yoongi gave a very faint smile trying to hide how happy he was, his heart was restless it was like it was going to burst out of his chest.

"Are you going to let me in?" Yoongi said looking away from Hoseok who was staring at him in shock.

"Oh! Yea!! Come in!!" Hoseok responded excitingly. Immediately he moved out of the way making space for Yoongi to go in.

Yoongi looked down avoiding Hoseok's eyes because he was way to nervous to look at him directly. Then he proceeded to go into the dorms. He then sat down on the sofa, shaking. Hoseok saw and instantly hurried around and tuned on the fire place and grabbed a thick blanket and gave it to Yoongi. Yoongi then grabbed the blanket and wrapped himself with it as he watched Hoseok feeling extremely nervous but happy to be with him.

Hoseok then sat next to Yoongi and said," Hey, sorry i must be a huge bother. Im sure you much rather be spending time with your family."

"Hoseok, I came because I wanted to you know that right. If you were a bother I wouldn't have come to spend time with you." Yoongi responded.

Tears started to form in Hoseok's eyes and shortly after those tears began to roll down his face. "I love you, Yoongi." He said.

Those words really hit Yoongi, he knew that Hoseok didn't really mean those words the way he wanted them to. Yoongi became even more discouraged and disappointed but decided to suck it up. He knew it would never work, he knew Hoseok could never like him the way he desperately wanted him too. He knew from the very beginning Hoseok was straight, he knew yet he still fell in love with him. Yoongi face started to feel hot and started to feel immense pain in his chest, his throat and chest began so feel tight. He could feel tears start to form in his eyes. He gave a hard gulp and fought back the tears.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Hoseok said staring at Yoongi with a very confused look on his face.

Yoongi snaped out of his very depressing thoughts. That tight, painful feeling still persisted. Yoongi bit his tongue to stop the tears starting to form again. Being successful he then lightly chuckled and said," Yea, I'm fine. Just a bit tired. We should eat the chicken it's getting cold" he gave out a small laugh again.

"You should go to sleep, hyung." Hoseok said

"No I'm fine. I didn't come back to sleep. It's new years we should eat."

"Okay. I'll get some plates" Hoseok said. Getting up quickly running to get plates. A few seconds later Hoseok came back and placed two plates on the table. One in front of Yoongi and another in front of him.

"Happy New year! Let's have another great year and continue being good friends!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Friends, of course. We are just Friends, nothing else. Can anything happen between us?" Yoongi stopping his train of thought there not wanting that painful feeling to return. He smiled and happily agreed with Hoseok, wanting to forget everything he feels for him. Telling himself he never felt anything besides feelings of friendship for him, that everything was normal the way he was feeling was the way any person feels for a very good friend. Hoseok began to laugh and as usual was very happy and cheerful.

They began to talk about stories of when they were children. They talked for hours and hours and unknowingly feel asleep together at the kitchen counter. A few hours passed before Yoongi woke up being very uncomfortable in the way he was sleeping. Yoongi gave out a small moan and started to lighlty rub the nape of his neck. He looked around the very blurry room, once his vision began to clear he once again looked around the room lightly lit by the sun. As he looked around he noticed Hoseok sleeping with his head on the counter, his lips slightly parted, lightly snoring from the uncomfortable position he was sleeping in. Yoongi began to stare at Hoseok's sleeping face, fascinated wondering how he can still look so beautiful even when sleeping. He then proceeded to softly lay his head on the kitchen counter so he can see Hoseok's face clearly. Yoongi began to observe Hoseok's face, every feature, his pores, his small pimple that was starting to form. "How beau-" Yoongi stopped his train of thought once again and quickly raised his head. He quickly got off his seat and walked towards the bathroom.

He splashed water on his face and gave out a long sigh and turned off the faucet. Yoongi got his tooth brush and began to brush his teeth. He then heard a small moan and some footsteps. Hoseok then was leaning on the door way of the bathroom staring at Yoongi though the mirror with his eyes squinted, he then yawned loudly and began to stretch.

"Good morning" Hoseok said lazily

"Mowrninw" Yoongi said with the toothbrush still in his mouth starring back at Hoseok from the bathroom mirror.

"Do you want breakfast?" Hoseok asked.

"No thanks, I'm still full from the chicken we had earlier." Now without the tooth brush in his mouth, Yoongi responded with a very small laugh.

Hoseok laughed and said, " I'm still kind of hungry, I'm going to make breakfast."

"Alright," Yoongi said then spitting into the sink, turning on the faucet and cupping some water with his hands to rinse his mouth. Later spitting the water out and walking out of the bathroom, rubbing his lips with a small rag to dry off his wet mouth. He sat down at the same place he was sleeping in earlier and was watching Hoseok make pancakes. Hoseok was humming 'I need you' while putting the pancake batter on the hot pan. Yoongi was still watching Hoseok without saying anything.

"Um.. yoo-"

Yoongi's phone began to ring.

"Yea?" Yoongi said ignoring his ringing phone.

Hoseok laughed and replied," Oh! No nothing. You should pick up your phone it might be your parents asking why you didn't spend time with them yesterday."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok a bit confused but he did pick up his still ringing phone.

"Hello?" Yoongi said.

"Hi! Yoongi how was new years? I heard you didn't spend time with your family." The caller that sounded like Yoongi's good friend, rap monster, said.

"Oh. Right. Um.. I spent New Years with Hoseok." Yoongi said hesitantly knowing what rap monster would say next since he was the only person Yoongi trusted enough to tell him about his feelings for Hoseok.

"Oooh... Okayy" rap monster responded with a giggle, "Go get him!" He began to laugh.

Yoongi lightly laughed, "Goodbye."

He hung up on rap monster who was still cheering Yoongi on repeating, " Go get him! Go get him!"

Yoongi was staring at his phone, blushing a bit hoping, wishing, praying Hoseok couldn't hear the conversation. While he was staring at his phone he saw he got a text message, while he was going to check it he was interrupted by a very beloved voice.

"Who was it? Was it your parents? Are they mad?" Hoseok worryingly said.

Quickly Yoongi looked away from his phone being a bit startled and looked at Hoseok who looked worried.

"No, it was rap monster." Yoongi responded. " I also don't think my parents are mad, I told them beforehand I was spending New Years with you and they were okay with it." He then said wanting to calm Hoseok down and it did work.

Hoseok began to laugh, easing his nerves,"Okay!"

He took the pancakes off the pan onto a plate, cut a strawberry and put the slices on the pancake. Yoongi was beginning to get hungry as Hoseok added honey to them. Hoseok noticed and began to laugh and cut a slice of the pancake and tried to feed it to Yoongi.

"I'm not a child!" Yoongi exclaimed refusing the pancake.

Hoseok began to laugh,"Okay, Okay. Well if you want some you can get some."

Then he ate the bite he was going to feed Yoongi. He then started eating more of his pancakes while making an "omnomnom" noise and smiling very widely. Yoongi was observing him, everything he did becoming fascinated. Yoongi saw that Hoseok had a small piece of the pancake crumb near his mouth and for a while he stared at it. Until Hoseok stopped and stared at Yoongi very confused and a bit weired out.

"Umm... Is everything okay?"

Yoongi didn't respond he just slowly got closer and closer to Hoseok.

"H-Hyeong?"

Yoongi softly rubbed the crumbs of his face and placed them on his own tongue and swallowed it. Hoseok's began to blush being very confused to why. They both just stared at each other, until Hoseok broke the silence

He gave out a very light awkward laugh,"Um.. Yoongi-"

Before he could even finish that sentence Yoongi was leaning in closer to his face. Yoongi then began to kiss Hoseok. Hoseok was very suprised by Yoongi's actions but soon he realized what was happening and he began to to feel hot. Not knowing why he gave in to the kiss and kissed Yoongi back concenting to what was going on. As soon as Hoseok opened his mouth to let Yoongi's tongue in, Yoongi leaned in closer putting his hand on Hoseok's thigh. Yoongi moved his other hand to the back of hosoeks neck pushing him in closer. They both were moaning and panting at the passionate kissing, until Yoongi's phone began to ring. Yoongi seperated his now wet lips from Hoseok's mouth. Yoongi stopped to clear his throat avoiding Hoseok's eyes. "Fuck" he thought as he was reaching in to his pockets to grab his phone still avoiding looking at Hoseok. Yoongi looked at the caller ID, it was jimin.

"Hello." Yoongi answered the call

"Happy New Years!" Jimin said excitingly.

"Um.. thanks."

"By the way I called your family to wish you a happy New Years but they said you were not there?"

"Oh.. Um.... I instead came to spend New Years with... Um... H.. Hoseok."

"Hoseok?"

"Yea."

"Why?"

"Because.. Just because?"

"Just because?"

"Yea."

".... Okay... Well that's all. Goodbye." Jimin said quite angrily and quickly ended the call.

Yoongi looked at his phone confused by the conversation. He ignored his current confusion, he was contemplating whether to keep avoiding Hoseok's eyes or to look at him. He slowly turned to see what was Hoseok doing after that whole thing. Hoseok was lightly touching his lips looking at the floor with very shocked eyes in silence. He looked so scared, his eyes were forming tears. "Shit! What the fuck did I do. I should of just kept it it, everything that I was feeling, everything I wanted to do! I should of just not! Crap!"

Yoongi broke the silence between them softly saying," Um.. Hoseok I'm sorry."

There was no responce.

Hoseok got up from where he was sitting and ran to the door, ignoring Yoongi's gaze and apology. He quickly opened the door and left, unintentionally slamming the door behind him.

Yoongi just stared in bewilderment. His eyes began to form tears, and then those tears began to roll down his face.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.7K 495 41
When Danbi meets Yoongi, they become friends very fast. While spending time with each other, they both develop feelings for the other. There's only o...
10.7K 524 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
1M 36.6K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...