Marijuana Hearts

By Jessy__

Tianna: A hard-working skinny framed sexy 19 year old. Would do ANYTHING for her bestfriends or "Wifeys" as s... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16: Part 1
Chapter 16: Part 2
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

14.3K 56 6
By Jessy__

(Tianna's P.O.V)

"Bitch open that damn pussy of yours for my dick to come in." Devaunte' said smiling at me. That muthafucka always wanted me to open my p*ssy for him, soon it would probably look like his grandmothers. I loved that muthafucka though.

He would buy me everything i wanted for as long as i stayed with him and had sex with him.

I could do that easily because I've been living with him for 2 years now, ever since my motha kicked me out the house to live with her stupid ass boyfriend.

Me and Devaunte' went to school before and we were like brotha and sistah from 3rd grade. I remember the day my momma kicked me out like it was yesterday, i came crying on his doorstep while it was raining and shit.

That was when i was a weak ass lil girl.

For 2 years living with a drug dealer it really changed me. I would cry all the time over my mom, i didnt smoke, had no clothes, money, school books or nothing. Devaunte' helped me out and i began to like him.

He didnt see me nothing more than the sister from 3rd grade though. He then finally came to his senses and started liking me, a month later our relationship turned to love. I was 15 then and im 17 now, but i feel more like damn 20.

Devaunte' gave me money willingly to buy clothes, shoes, and whatever else i wanted or needed. He still does sometimes but, he wanted me to know the real struggle of life and taught me how to sell drugs like him.

His older brother, Keshaun was the leader and everybody would do whatever he said. I dont know what happened but Keshaun died and all i know is Devaunte' became the leader, taking his place.

Since, I was his girl and i was good as him on the streets i came next in charge. Fuck! i loved that position because all these stupid bitches bowed down to me, so when i said jump they had to jump or i would bust a cap in their ass, and them bitches knew better than to mess with me.

After our little fuck session my pussy was wet and his dick was hard as brick. I always left my man begging for more. He did it to me basically every morning and i loved every second of it as much as his ass did. I didnt want to come out of his arms but i had to go to school. I went to take a shower and he came in too.

"Your nipples feels sooo good, baby." He stroked and flipped my nipples with his thumbs.

"Hmmmm." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure. He sucked my nipples and i got even wetter.

"Fuck, Devaunte' i gotta get ready for school!" I stepped out the shower, wiping myself then oiling myself down.

"I don't know why you even go to fucking school. I hate school, that just makes me shit on myself."

I started laughing, " I don't like it neither but I want to sell these drugs to these dumb ass kids in there."

"Yeah whatever, its the same money you get in that damn school you get in the streets." He hit my ass really hard and left a red mark on my caramel ass and walked out the bathroom to our room. He followed me inside and shut the door.

"Are you gunna follow me everywhere?"

"Bitch, dont play with me and shut the fuck up!"

I rolled my eyes and smirked.

He pushed me back against the bed and came on top of me.

"Te' stop!" I exclaimed while laughing.

"He began kissing my neck and then sucking on it. When he pulled back up i felt a burning sensation left on the spot he was sucking.

I got up and went to look in the mirror, it was a hickey. Great! Just great!!

Lemme stop, i loved it, it made me tingly all over and i just wanted him to touch me even more. He pulled my wrist and grabbed my waist throwing me back against the bed.

"Te'" I moaned.

"Shut up." He kissed my stomach then started playing with my belly ring with his tongue. Damn, this boy knew how to make me breathless.

I pushed him away and got back up to finish getting ready for school. I started putting on my shorts, red tank top, and heels. He eyed me and when i turned to face him he slapped me.

See, thats the thing, when i push him away from me or any shit like that he gets mad and hits me. Doesnt all drug dealers hit their bitches?

I got beaten all the time... But i know his ass couldnt live without me anyways and loved me to death.

Shit, we partners in crime and believe that shit cuz' whenever some shit went down we were ready with our guns... together.

After Te' kept me back for a good 30 minutes i left the house to go to school. I had to put makeup on the spot he slapped because it left a little mark and i didnt want these dumb ass teacher suspecting nothing.

I rolled up to school 15 minutes later. Alot of the 'I dont give a fuck about school' kids were hanging out around, including my r.o.d bestie Diamond.

I parked my new red 2012 BMW in a parking space and came out my car. Lets just say i had some connections for this car and my license since im only 17.

Yeah, i know what you thinking, Te'! Yupp its true, that mothafucka is 19 and got his ways around the BK.

I walked up to Diamond and the rest of our crew, looking fly as hell and a couple of eyes dropped on me. I know i am the luckiest girl, alot of these bitches know thats damn true, too.

"Wassup, Diamond?"

"Nothing much. You shudda came earlier! The cops was around and they came undercover. Jukka started selling drugs to them and his stupid ass got arrested." She shook her head while saying it.

"Well they getting smarter and smarter everyday..."

"Yeah but that was our main boy apart from you and Te.' He used to do most of the dirty work at school."

"Oh fuck! I didnt even think about it that way.." I needed to go see him and tell Te', i know he would be pissed.

"Yeah. I was waiting for you along with the rest of these nigga's. Where you been? Dont tell me his dick was ridin' your pussy this morning?" She smirked.

"You got it damn right. But you know, i always leave him begging for more." I said winking.

She playfully hit me on my arm laughing. "Okay, Tianna."

"Shut the hell up" I started laughing too.

"Aye ma!" Prodigy came up to me with his eyebrows up and eyeing my ass.

"Nigga stop checking me out fo' Te' come put a cap up your ass." I said smiling.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Well you better start showing some less skin cuz' all these niggas here drooling ova your ass and titties..."

I hit him upside his head. "Shut up."

"You got my blunt for me?"

I reached into my bag and pulled out his shit. "Here."

His eyes lit up and he leant on my car wit his foot up smoking his weed.

"Ummm hell no! I just got that car so get the hell off of it." I walked towards it, showing him i was serious.

"Okay ma!" His eyes was red and he let out a breath onto my face.

I turned away and walked into the building slowly with rest of the gang. Everybody was hype, smelling of smoke or ready to smoke.

I already had 2 blunts this morning before i came to school, so i was good for at least 2 hours.

When we walked in, it was transition so we blended in with the rest of the people in the hallway.

Throughout the day i sold around 75 blunts to different kids and still had to do my late night selling but i didnt care cuz' i was gunna be selling wit the rest of the gang.... expecially my baby Te'.

I cudda cared less in class, i sat in the back as normal and started thinking of my otha shit. I had a delivery today at 7 but i would probably put Demani or one of these otha niggas to do that for me....

Continue Reading