The Bad Boy Likes Only Me; Th...

By awhooo

More

the bad boy likes only me; the good girl
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: characters
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 1] new kid?
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 2] hot gossip
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 3] first encounter
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 4] the wicked bitch from hell
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 6] not all chemistry equals love
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 7] rumor has it
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 8] un-beneficial deal
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 9] uncomfortable
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 10] perfect moment
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 11] was it real?
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 12] confusing truth
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 13] it's a date
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 14] the last dream
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 15] meet the family
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 16] twenty questions
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 17] sympathy
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 18] coming out
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 19] past and present collide
the bad boy likes only me; the good girl [ch 20] unknown reasons

the bad boy likes only me; the good girl: [Ch 5] reliving

19.2K 152 13
By awhooo

Chapter 5: Reliving

My eyes instantly opened wide unaware where I'm at. Blackness fills the unknown room. Not even a pinch of light is anywhere to be seen. Though I can tell I'm on a rock hard, not springy mattress that's beginning to make my butt go all numb. I need to get out of here, but I couldn't move. I don't know how I haven't notice before but my hands are tied up over my head, which what I figure is tied around the bed post. I pulled hard trying to break free with all my might, feeling the rough rope tighten more on my wrists with every pull. The rope itself began to seep through my bare skin.

Wait. Bare skin? Totally oblivious I realize I am lying fully naked on the bed with no possible way to cover myself. My heart began to throb frantically making my whole body shake while I struggle even more to break free, but no luck. My breathing became unsteady making it hard for me to breath. I need oxygen badly but my body just couldn't bring it to me. I panic. I began pulling ruthlessly ignoring the stinging pain of rope burn going through me, all I can think about is getting out of here; where ever here is.

I instantly stop. I heard loud footsteps walking, on what I figured, a wooden floor. They were getting louder and closer to me. My eyes widen in fear. Please, don't let them come in here; not now. If they do I need to pretend to be sleeping. Yeah that's it. Maybe if they do come in and they see me still sleeping they'll just leave and come back later when I'm 'awake.'

The footsteps seize to a halt. No nose was heard except my heavy, uneven breathing. I blew out a sigh of relief. Nobody entered. I closed my eyes then rested my head on the beds back post trying to ease my breathing. It was finally coming back when all of the sudden the door opened letting through a blinding light making me squint. Different color of lights began to twirl and spin in my sight making it like I've ever seen light before; like I'm nocturnal, a creature of the night. I shield my body as best as I could turning it in the opposite direction from where the predator is entering. So much for pretending to be asleep.

With the dark and light mixing the figure standing in the doorway is unknown. But I can tell it is a man just by the way he stood tall and masculine with broad shoulders. For some reason I can sense him smiling at me with a look of pleasure. I bit my lip.

"So you're finally awake," said the man amused.

I just stared in total awed.

"You always were the stubborn one," he said making his way into the room, closing the door behind him.

Darkness fills the room again.

My mind is racing uncontrollably. How the hell does he know me?

I heard him making his way through the room, while my eyes followed the noise of his footsteps.

Silence arose again. My heart began skipping its beats.

Around the entire room Christmas lights magically came on lightly the whole and still unknown room to me.

This place is nothing but a shit hole. The walls and ceiling have green and black mold everywhere surrounding me in toxic air. Hmm, that can be part of the reason why I can't breathe. My eyes continue to scan the room. Great, I'm lying on a pee stain mattress. Seriously he couldn't have put a sheet over it? Hell its probably all his. I shivered. But to my dismay the bed isn't the worst part. Straight ahead of me sitting on a stand is a video camera.

What the fuck? Is this guy a porn molester and I am just another one of his victims?

My eyes grew scarce. The fuckin' camera is on.

My body trembled. I moved my legs up closer to me shielding myself.

"Awww, you don't like the camera?" the man asks. Though I can't see his face I can see the smile growing to his cheekbones.

My eyes instantly shift to him. Until now I realize he stood there in the corner, arms crossed watching me amused.

"What do you want?" I murmured.

"You know what the hell I want," he hollered with his mood totally changing. Talk about split personality. "I've wanted to do this with you for the last few years but you kept telling me no. So I figured I should take matters in my own hands and bring you to me."

My eyes widen as wide as they could go. They were only fixated on him.

"You," I snarled.

He releases himself from the corner of the room and glided over to me.

"It's about fucking time," he emphasized. "Babe as smart as you are you can be real stupid. It's pitiful that I want you."

"Go fuck yourself."

"No thank you, but I do plan on fucking you," he said.

"You're-"

His lips pressed to mine cutting me off. He threw his whole body overtop of me with his lips still intact with mine. I squirm helplessly trying to push him off but he's too big to move. Effortlessly he moves one of his hands to my breast, cupping it into his own hand; squeezing it.

I'm being raped.

I sealed my mouth shut with all my might so he wouldn't enter. I tried screaming, hoping someone can hear my distress call, but it's pretty much useless with my mouth being shut.

"Don't...make it worse...then what it...already...is," he said between breaths of kissing still forcing himself inside of me.

This can't be happening. Why me?

Not able to keep my lips sealed anymore he broke loose them and his tongue enters my body. I can feel the slimy wetness of it moving around my mouth freely.

I have no way to remove him from me, except...

Without hesitation I bit his tongue with all my might. I can feel the crunch of it as I bit into it deeper. Blood filled my mouth leaving that coopery taste of disgust making me want to throw up.

He threw himself off of me screaming a high pitch, off the charts scream. My ears began to ring from the sudden shriek. He is throwing himself across the room, his hands on his face trying to sooth himself the pain. He squats down spitting out the blood onto the floor.

I watch him suffer from the pain only wishing I could have taken his whole tongue out. I scowled.

His eyes then locked on to me with ferocious anger in them while tears began falling freely down his face.

He stood up marching himself back over to me and slapped the living shit across my face.

"You fucking leech of a bitch," he slurred.

The burn on my face is heating up making it prickle and sting all at once. I can feel my own blood pounding ruthlessly on the inside out trying to break free. I rub my face on my shoulder trying to sooth myself from the distinguishable pain. With that I left my other side of my face vulnerable and without hesitation he slaps me again. This time I scream an ear aching screech letting loose all my pain and suffering into one. Not even my own scream can be described. I'd rather be in hell then having to go through this.

* * * *

My body jerks up from my bed; eyes wide open with the exact same scream from my dream.

Wait. Dream?

I move my arms around me feeling anything that felt noticeable. But that's just it, I don't need to feel anything because my arms are free. For some reason I didn't believe myself, so I kick the blankets off of me and began touching my body; my clothes. I blew out a sigh of relief. I'm in my room, in my safe house. Automatically I put my hand up to my face feeling any kind of the stinging pain; nothing. The only pain there is is the scar from that night; that vivid nightmare.

I glance over to my clock. Three-thirty a.m.. I moaned. I'm up an hour earlier then I normally would be. Piece of crap.

I massage my face telling myself it's all going to be okay. No way in hell am I going to go back to sleep and even chance to relive that nightmare again. My heart is pounding at an uneven beat while sweat pours down my entire body. It felt so real just like the first time. I shook my head, no, I will no longer think about that. Without hesitation I got up and made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day trying to clear my thoughts and think of nothing.

Getting out of the shower I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. But weirdly enough the light is already on. Strange, dad should already be in bed. Maybe he just forgot to turn the light off that's all.

I made my way in the kitchen and to my dismay Mika is sitting at the kitchen table with a butt load of books out in front of her. Poor thing, she must have been sitting here the whole night. Huh, too bad I can really careless.

"What the hell are you staring at?" she said oh so happily.

I went over to the fridge to grab milk for my cereal. "Why the hell are you still up? See I can ask pointless questions too," I mocked.

She rolls her eyes.

"Long night with David," I said.

"Geez, what gave that away?" she said dumbly.

"Oh I don't know, you look even more uglier then you normally do. Obviously you were riding some pretty hard territory last night," I joked.

"Selena Rene Anderson! Watch your fucking mouth," she demands.

"Pssh yeah, okay mom," I mocked.

I left the kitchen to spare myself from her oncoming rage. Though I knew I was in the clear because even the wicked witch needs to relax sometimes.

When I was done getting ready for school I made my way out to my white 1992 Pontiac Bonneville car. Each step I took seemed like a predator is watching my every move behind the lurking shadows. The haunting memory is still real, still alive in my head; unable to ever flee it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.3K 130
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
68.6K 137 6
แ€‡แ€ฐแ€ธแ€‡แ€ฐแ€ธแ€‡แ€„แ€บแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€แ€”แ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฌ แ€กแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€ถ แ€›แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธ
65.2K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
150K 8.1K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...