True Love with a Terrible Past

Galing kay dm133264

Desiree Manna is not the average teenager. She has a past that eats her away and everyday it follows her arou... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
*Kaitlyn and Lukes History*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
**Please Read**

Chapter 12

9 1 0
Galing kay dm133264

"Well there are a l-lot of Shane's Josh, Shane w-who?" I stutter. God, what if it's the Shane I know.

He is quite, like he was thinking...

Or examining me.

I squirm under his eyes. He lets out a deep breath.

"Um Shane Bond? Shane Blonde? Shane-" I cut him off by saying "Shane Blonder?" He nods his head and then turns to walk away.

"I-I am r-really s-sorry Josh." I stutter looking at the ground. I can't face him. I ruined his whole life because I was in 'love' with an asshole who killed our family. People say I made a mistake, that it wasn't my fault. They say I didn't know what was going to happen. But no matter what they say it IS MY fault. My family told me to he was bad. I didn't believe them. Even when I found out he was a DRUG DEALER, I thought he just needed a push to the good side. When he asked me to KILL people I thought he had a good reason, like hey they weren't paying. When he asked me to sleep with him I told him no, I thought he would understand why I didn't want to. I was stupid. Very, very stupid.

He stopped and turned to face me. He opened and shut his mouth a couple of times before finally saying "I know your sorry...but I just can't seem to forgive you." He then stared at me, like he was examining my reaction to what he said.

I stared into his eyes.

"I know," I choked out before I continued. "I will never forgive myself for not listening to you guys. I know it is a lot to ask but..." I stared at him terrified what how he is going to respond to this. "Will you please not shut me out of your life. W-will you p-please talk t-to me?"

He stares at me blankly. At first I thought he was going to make an ass out of me or call me crazy but instead he says "I guess I'll have to think about that." He gives me a half smile. When he is out of sight I still stand there in shock.

Holy shit. Did he just say he will think about it. He didn't say no. Just...

HOLY SHIT!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.4K 148 11
(SHORT STORY) Naomi is just a simple high school student who all ever wanted is to study, read and aim for the top. She never cared for anything but...
10.4K 616 32
Where he came back to Seoul after 18 years of living in Paris alone after losing his beloved wife. He has been repenting and regretting his past dec...
200K 12.6K 107
(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Constructions is someone who seeks fame and glor...
133 0 22
He is the badass of the bad all the girls fall for him wanting him but he holds a secret deep inside. Only him and his close friend know as he is inv...