Blind Love (Dramione Veela)

By bearisawesome12

This story is how the veela, Draco, finds his mate, Hermione, and falls in love with her. More

3rd Year part 1
3rd Year part 2
6th Year
7th Year
At Home part 1
At Home part 2
Im a what?!? Part 1
I'm a what?!?! Part 2
On the train Part 1
On the train part 2
Author's Note
Arrival to Hogwarts
MUST READ!!!!!
In the great hall
Note
Note

I'm a what?!?! Part 3

5.9K 155 1
By bearisawesome12

Draco's Pov
I wake up in my bedroom, which is weird since I remember that I was in the living area with my parents. I walk into the bathroom to realize I grew a few inches making me 6'2. I have sharpened facial features in my jawline and my eyes are brighter making it a more blue than grey eye color. I have two beautiful white wings behind me that have sprouted from my back and I have two sharp fangs about an inch longer than the rest of my teeth. "What am I?" "You're a veela my son." The sudden voice started me. I pass out because I slipped in the bathroom and I hit my head on the floor.
There was that girl again though her hair changed to black with red hair tips. Though hit was still curly. Even her scent was different, Strawberry and red velvet cake. But I could tell she was the girl I had dreamt of before. Who is she? I shall find you and make you mine in real life.
I woke up with a sudden jolt. It a few days till I go to Hogwarts, I can't wait for this year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...