Star Gazers | Completed✔

נכתב על ידי Le_me_love_you

"What're are you doing?" I asked terrified. He took a strand of my hair, and started playing with it while lo... עוד

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
School sucks!
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
I'm back
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five

Chapter twenry-six

94 9 10
נכתב על ידי Le_me_love_you

Week twenty-three_ ( Friday )

I rolled my eyes, "of course you wouldn't mind." I muttered.

He chuckled, "she's right though, we should try a second date."

I shrugged, "okay."

"I don't mind being a third wheel you know?" Kristen chimed in, shrugging innocently.

I chuckled, "why third wheel? You could always invite Nathan." I smirked.

She glared at me, "Now why would I do that?" She flipped her hair, "I'm better at being a single pringle."

I shrugged, "he'll always be up for it though, you can always give him a call and he'll run to you faster than Speedy Gonzalez."

She slightly blushed but shrugged it off, "I don't need men in ma life girl, I just need Wattpad and food." She smiled happily.

I nodded in agreement, "True true, we don't need the trouble."

Elliot cleared his voice, I looked at him, both Kristen and I laughed, "don't forget about me."

"Now how do I do that? You're pretty irresistible."

Kristen sighed, "I love watching couples talking sweet shit and all, it makes me feel a bit lonely, but when I think of food, it always brings me back to reality."

Elliot looked at her weirdly, "You really love food."

She sighed dreamily, "Mhmm."

I chuckled, "she's not the only one."

Elliot raised his eyebrow, pointing his finger at me, "You too?"

I laughed, "well yeah, who doesn't love food."

He chuckled, "We all love food, but she does this thing on her face where it's seems like she's having sex with it."

Kristen playfully glared at him, "I do not.. well I can't seem to confirm that, I'll have a talk with myself later."

We continued talking, teasing and laughing till our food came, Peter was holding two trays, facing some difficulties with his poor balance.

We held our sandwiches, but before I can take a bite, Kristen stopped us.

"Wait!" We all stopped, looking at her, "how about we make a food challenge?"

Peter was the first one to speak, "nope, no way. I wanna eat my sandwich in peace." He rejected.

Kristen shrugged, "alright, then it's just Saph and Elliot."

I sat straight, "what about you?"

She smirked, "Someone has to watch over, see who finishes first." She explained.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Elliot, I smirked, "ready to lose loser?"

He smirked, "bring it on winner wannabe."

If he only knows I'm a fast eater.

"Okay, prepare you sandwiches. Ready, set, eat!" Kristen spoke.

I started taking big bites, quickly chewing and swallowing. Bite, chew, swallow. It went on like this, till I finished the first sandwich, then I quickly unwrapped my second sandwich. And started digging.

"Damn, the girl can swallow," Kristen commented, "wonder what else she can swallow?"

I immediately chocked, coughing while glaring at Kristen.

She just had to say it.

I drank water from the bottle, then looked at Elliot, only to see him finishing his second sandwich, then looked at me, he saw my unfinished sandwich laying on the tray then smirked.

"I won."

I quickly averted my gaze to Kristen, "You just had to say that." I scolded.

She chuckled, "what? I just voiced out my thought."

"Well, that doesn't matter, I won." Elliot chimed.

Kristen tapped his shoulder proudly, "good job boy, but we didn't exactly thought about the winner's prize, so you get nothing."

Elliot shrugged, "I don't need anything," then looked at me and saw my pout.

What? I'm sad.

He chuckled, "aw don't be so blue, you're still a winner."

I smiled happily.

"You won the loser name." He continued. "Loser."

I glared playfully, "You're the only loser here and nothing will change that."

Elliot batted his eyelashes innocently, "oh I'm sorry, but who just lost? That's right, you! Coz you're a loser." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Guys." Peter finally spoke, "You're both losers. Jesus chrust, can't a guy enjoy his meal for once?" He shook his head and continued eating.

I leaned closer to Elliot and whispered, "this isn't over!" He smirked back.

Nathan and Maya came and sat down, "what did we miss?" Maya asked.

Kristen shrugged, "oh nothing." And took a bite from her sandwich.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When they finished eating, we all got up and started walking, Peter then suggested in playing bowling.

And that's what we're doing right now, it was girls vs boys, obviously they didn't want "losers" in their team, I mean that's what Elliot said.

From the fifteen minutes that passed, a lot has happened.

First you got Elliot, he kept sending me flirtatious smirks and winks, secretly, that made it hard for me to just sit and do nothing about it.

Then we had to calm down a jealous Nathan from trying to kick a guy's ass for hitting on Kristen, and that would've been big embarrassment on my part.

Nathan can't fight. He's like a sitting duck, quacks but doesn't flap his wings to attack.

And last but not least, we lost the game.

"Again." Maya demanded.

Peter shrugged with a smirk, "okay."

"C'mon cupcake, I'll make sure to be better than that air head. Let's take this talk to my car huh?" The same guy flirted shamelessly with Kristen.

I looked at Nathan and thanked god he was on his phone and wasn't paying attention.

"Listen dude, if you don't back off imma kick your ugly ass to Japan!" Kristen snapped.

"I like it when you're Feisty." He smirked and bit His bottom lip.

Kristen smiled innocently, "Really? Then you'd love it when I show you my knife collection." And batted her eyelashes.

His smirk widened, "a knife collection? Well, things got interesting."

"Oh it will hun, right after I tell you that I know your mom." Now it's Kristen's time to smirk.

Ohhhhhhhh.

He raised his eyebrow, "do you now?" He asked, not believinga word.

She nodded, "Mhmm, your mother's name is Silvia, and you have two younger brothers, Felix and Walter. You live a block away dumbass." She chuckled at his annoyed face.

"I don't have any brothers, whatever bitch, I'm not interested anymore." Then he walked back to his friends.

Kristen walked towards me, with a proud look, "did you see that? That's what I call kicking a guy's ass without touching. Learn from the master babe."

I chuckled, "do you really know him?"

"Yeah," she chuckled, "the bitch didn't even recognise me! I let him play his game for awhile, but then I dropped the bomb right in front of his face. I bet he's thinking if I'm actually going to tell his mom."

I laughed, "You will."

She winked, "oh you know me so well."

"C'mon guys, round two." Peter informed us.

_____________________________

Yo wazzaaap guys! Just wanna say that school started a week ago, so it's gonna be hard writing fast updates.

I need to focus on my studies, so I'll try my best to update.. 😊

YO! What are your thoughts for the story in general? 🤔

Stay tuned my lovelies😙😋

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.6M 178K 41
‘He went out of the room. In his boxers. Again. Like the laws and principles of the universe, which were scientifically proven, I couldn’t help but s...
2.5K 104 20
Lilith Blackwood survived nearly being killed by her abusive husband Christian. She woke up 3 days later in a hospital and found out she lost her u...
348 14 27
This is a story about a girl named Shadow and her broken, lost friend Andre/AJ. They meet at the age of 7, become the best of buddies. Actually, they...
7.4K 637 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...