V is for Virgin, & That's Wha...

By kimpyvon

Gabriella's a virgin because of many reasons - One is because of her love dedication to Aiden, the school's b... More

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 2
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 3
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 4
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 5
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 6
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 7
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 8
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 9
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 10
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 11
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 12
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 13
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 14
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 15
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 16
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 17
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 18
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 20
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 21
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 22
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 23
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 24
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 25
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 26
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 27
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 28
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 29
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 30
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 31
Epilogue

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19.1

4.4K 177 34
By kimpyvon

~~~

The worst shape to end up in... is a triangle.

~~~

Seth's POV

"S-Stop!!!" Lianna says, huffing, as she finally got hold of my sleeve.

Aw, my honey is so cute when she's tired. :)

I turn to look at her slowly, her eyebrows narrowing at me.

"You just kept walking, knowing I'm behind you! Seriously, how can you be so heartless? Letting your beautiful girlfriend run after you, knowing that I hate running so much." She sighed.

"Sorry, you're so cute when tired." I laughed, pinching her right cheek.

"Whatever, but seriously, what were you saying earlier? All the shapes and all?" She says curiously.

I smiled at her, grabbing her by the shoulders and leading her to one of the seats in the first row of the classroom.

It's still early, so there's still no one inside.

I locked both of the front and back doors making her eye on me.

"Seth, this is not the time to do something naughty in school-"

"Silence!" I cut her off making her shut up, walking up the teacher's table, and wearing my ever-trusted eye-glasses.

I love my glasses because it makes me look smart. ;) And I look good wearing it.

I walked up the platform, grabbing a chalk from the chalkboard and started drawing a perfectly straight line on the blackboard.

"This represents a perfect relationship."

She eyed on me, looking baffled as ever and I laughed at how cute she is.

"For instance, you and me." I started, "I'm on one end, you're on the other. There's no in-between. Just us loving each other."

"I get it but you were talking about pyram-"

"Shhh!" I cut her off, "Silence. Before I go to that, I'll explain other shapes first."

She nodded her head, making me snicker.

She's so cute when she listens to me. :)

"I mentioned a rectangle before- or a square, or a diamond. Whatever, it's a four cornered shape, representing four people."

"I get it! Meaning like a double couple?"

"Yup. You got it. In this case though, for instance, girl A likes boy A, boy A likes girl B, however girl B likes boy B, and boy B fancies girl A.

So the figure is more of like a four-cornered shape:

Girl A --> Boy A --> Girl B --> Boy B --> Girl A

You can draw it on a piece of paper if you want." I snickered, as she took out her notepad and started piecing out the shape.

"I get it but there's no mutual feelings in this shape, so how does this work?" She asked curiously.

"In this case though, surely, one or the other, someone might divert his or her feelings to the person who likes him or her instead. It's a win-win situation in the end, because if:

Girl A likes Boy A who likes Girl B but comes to like Girl A. Then there's a mutual consent between Girl A and Boy A. Let's say they become a couple. Girl B who likes Boy B who likes Girl A will become closer than before because Boy B will feel heartbroken. Chances are... Boy B might fall in love with Girl B. So in this case, no one's left out. Everybody falls in love one way or another." I explained.

"You're right." Lianna clapped, "It does make perfect sense but what if let's say.. they choose to stay liking the person and no mutual understanding happens?"

"Still, it's not the worst case scenario that can happen. It's their choice if they wanted to stay on liking one person but I doubt that they won't notice the efforts of the other person. However, there's nothing wrong with the arrangement either. If they continue on liking each other like that, then no one's going to be taken, in that case, they will still cling into that small hope of them getting a chance on their love." I explained once again.

"That's true, moving on..." Lianna scribbles.

"The easiest shape to be is the circle- with no corners. No corners means no committment. This is the shape of all the singles out there." I say, drawing a circle on the board. "Last but not the least, the most dangerous shape of all--"

"The triangle!" Lianna exclaimed, raising her hand as if she's my student.

"Exactly! A triangle. And in our friend's case, a diamond with a line at the bottom." I explain, drawing a triangle and an inverted one, then separating a line between them.

Just like this:

Δ 

^ Just put them together so that it looks like a diamond with an intersection in the middle.

"To put it exactly, it's like the arrows in an elevator put together." I explained, "It's already bad if it's only one triangle, but in this case, there are two triangles which means two people are bound to get hurt."

"Gosh, that sounds so complicated." Lianna say, scratching her head.

"Think about it this way, honey. A triangle has three corners. The two points can form a line, while the tip of the triangle can not form a line. To put it exactly, the straight line in a triangle symbolizes-"

"A perfect relationship!" Lianna clapped, making me laugh at her enthusiasm.

"Exactly." I continue drawing on the board, "But what happens to the third point that doesn't form a line? Left out. With no matching points. Meaning, that point lives alone, gets hurt and hurts alone."

"I see... So in a triangle, there's always one who's bound to get left out." Lianna says.

"You finally get it!" I laughed, "In our friend's case... There is Gabriella, Ashton and Aiden. Only one guy can have a perfect relationship with Gabriella. That means, one of them is bound to be left out, and get hurt."

"I get it now... but wait- you said- two triangles?"

"Exactly. Now that Ashley's in the picture, another triangle can be Ashley, Aiden and Gabriella. Only one girl can have a perfect relationship with Aiden, meaning, one of them will also be left out. And in the case of the diamond, there's the middle intersection, which symbolizes a perfect relationship. It could be anyone. The price to pay though, is that there are two tips with no matching points..."

"That means two people will get hurt in this arrangement." Lianna sighed deeply.

"Exactly. Let's say... Ashton and Gabriella are the ones having a perfect relationship. Then, Aiden and Ashley are the ones at both tips of the triangle."

"Well, I hope Gabriella's not the one who ends up on the tip of the triangle." Lianna sadly replied. "It's about time she falls for someone and it would be pretty much unfair if she still gets hurt from loving someone for the first time."

"That's why a triangle is the most dangerous shape to end up in especially in a complicated relationship where feelings of real people are involved."

"Wait a minute!" Lianna perks up, "But it can also be a rectangle, right? If per se, Ashton and Gabriella do end up in a perfect relationship, Aiden and Ashley can still fall in love with each other. It could work!"

I thought about it for a moment then smiled.

"You're completely right. However, it still depends on them if what shape will become of their relationships with each other because unlike the rectangle that everybody likes a certain somebody who likes another certain somebody, a triangle requires two people to like only one person which will mean that one person is forced to make a decision on who will become his or her end to form a line."

"This is all confusing." Lia says, raising both of her hands in surrender.

"But you get the point though?" I laughed, removing my glasses and sitting next to her.

"Yup, I get it. So the only choices for the four people are either the two triangles or the rectangle." Lianna says, rubbing her chin in amazement. "Then why can't they just settle for the rectangle? I mean- in that way, everybody wins! Everybody has someone to lean on. Just like what you explained to me before in a rectangle, there's one who will be left heartbroken."

"The thing is- in the case of the rectangle, one of the people involved actually like the other person so in its case, that heartbroken person will feel the love of this person which will result to a possibility of liking this person as well.

For instance,

Girl A --> Boy A --> Girl B--> Boy B --> Girl A

Let's say, Girl A and Boy A became a couple. Boy B will be so heartbroken because Girl A is now taken. However, since Girl B likes Boy B, Boy B still has a shoulder to cry on. If Girl B puts on her best efforts, then there's a possibility of Boy B falling for her as well.

However, in the case of the diamond..

Let's say:

Boy B --> Girl A <-- Boy A

Girl A --> Boy A <-- Girl B

Since Boy A and Girl A have mutual feelings, then they'll become a couple.

But what happens to Girl B who likes Boy A? And what happens to Boy B who likes Girl A? Not one of them have feelings for each other, and the chances of them falling for each other are not impossible but pretty slim. Since Girl B likes Boy A, she'll be hurt. At the same time, since Boy B likes Girl A, he'll be hurt as well." I explained further.

Can you still follow? :))

"Then why won't Girl B and Boy B just try to like one another?" Lianna asked, as if it's just a simple solution.

"Lia honey, this is reality. Do you think it's easy to like another person just like that?" I laughed.

"Hmm, you're right." Lianna says, "My boyfriend is so smart."

"Of course," I chuckled, kissing her cheek.

I unlocked the doors, and the bell rang.

"It's a good thing our relationship is the shape of a line." Lianna smiled.

"Yeah, I don't want to end up in a triangle either." I chuckled.

**

So do you get the geometry concept beyond the relationships? :))

Well, I hope so. But if not here's a brief summary, :)

A circle - Single.

A line - A perfect relationship. No in-between.

A rectangle - A complicated love interest but will result to either one of them falling for the other.

A triangle - A complicated relationship wherein one gets left out with no partner.

It's complicated but I hope you get what it means. :D

Oh, and on the side is Penn Badgley as Seth, because well, this extra chap is about his wisdom and- he's just cute when he's acting smart. ♥

>>>>>>>>>>

Vomments!

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 28.6K 40
Adrian, one of the leading men in the were-world. Ruling as one of the strongest council members, no one ever imagined he can be brought down to his...
71.6K 1K 16
•Mature Content• [DISCLAIMER: This story is intended for a mature audience. Readers' discretion is advised] In the heart of a pulsating nightclub, Ve...
1.9K 130 32
My High School Life is about this girl, Ivey, who falls in love with a cute boy named Kyle. Kyle seems to not have a crush. At least, that's what he...
1.3M 61.4K 51
Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fanned my face due to our closeness and I p...