The Ground | Bellamy Blake [1]

By DeniseBritney

"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." --- It's been 97 years since a nuclear ap... More

1| Party crasher.
2| Let's not follow the rules.
3| Cheers to freedom.
4| Rabbit hole to Wonderland.
5| Shitty hero.
6| Fucked up true words.
7| War cry to the squirrels.
8| Inside murderer.
9| Escape death, turn mad.
10| Intel, my ass.
11| No better.
12| Which one?
13| Failed Scumbag.
14| Downey Downer.
15| Run, girl, run.
16| Shoulder to cry on.
17| Boom.
18| Too good to be true.
19| Together.
20| Love.
22| So am I.
23| I'm sorry.
A/N| A thank you.
A/N| Ghost Story.

21| Hanging Queen.

5K 126 9
By DeniseBritney

•A/N: After this chapter still 2 chapters to go PLUS a information note! I already created book 2. Not the chapters, just the cover, title and introduction.

---

"Bellamy? Scarlett? Are you okay?" Octavia her voice rung through the walkie Murphy was holding.

"You want her to know you're alive? Start tying." He ordered Bellamy. Scarlett looked at him, she didn't know what to do. She felt helpless, for the first time in a long time. She felt fear, not for her but for Bellamy.

"Bellamy, Scarlett, do you copy?" Octavia asked again, through the walkie. Murphy still had the button on the walkie turned on, allowing Octavia and probably the rest of the camp to hear.

"We're fine. Just a misfire. Now stop worrying about us and get back to work, all of you, and tell Raven to hurry her ass up." Scarlett said, keeping an eye on Murphy his movements while Bellamy kept tying.

"All right. That's long enough." Murphy croaked, releasing his finger from the button. "Now tie those two ends together." He ordered. Bellamy complied, he didn't dare to say anything. He didn't want to risk Scarlett her life.

"All right. Now get up and toss it over." Murphy said when he saw Bellamy was done. He nodded his head to the iron pole that was attatched to the sides, leaving a little space between the ceiling and the pole.

He tossed it over, turning to Murphy.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked. "You want me to apologize?" He asked again. "I'm-" he started, stepping a bit forward but Murphy grabbed the gun tighter, making Bellamy back up again and Scarlett to stand more alert than she already stood. "I'm sorry."

"You got it all wrong, Bellamy." Murphy smirked. "I don't want you to say anything. I want you to feel what I felt, and then... and then I want you to die." Bellamy look frightened, as he looked up to the noose he just tied. He tied his own death and he didn't realize. "But then I started thinking." Murphy spoke up again, causing Scarlett and Bellamy to look at him with questioned expressions.

"What?" Scarlett spoke up for the first time. She was almost scared for his answer, but she didn't show.

"You came in the way, which wasn't what I wanted so I thought I had to think of a new plan. I was wrong. I could keep the plan, I just had to change it a tiny bit. I still want Bellamy to feel the pain, but I want you to die." He explained. "You suffer and die, he watches. He will watch you die in front of his own eyes. He will see your pain with his own eyes."

Scarlett almost exploded, so much anger had filled her. She kept calm, for her and Bellamy his sake.

"Take that- " Murphy pointed to the crate. "-And place is under the noose." He ordered Scarlett. She stood still for a moment, but did it anyway. "Stand on it." He ordered.

Scarlett looked Bellamy in the eyes, showing him she was scared. His eyes told the same, she saw.

She took in a deep breath and stepped on it, eyeing the noose that hung at the same hight as her nose now.

"Put it over your head."

She swallowed, decided that she had to say something.

"This is insane." She spoke up, glaring angrily at Murphy. She opened her mouth again to speak, but Murphy fired the gun, beside Bellamy his head. She clamped her mouth shut and shot Bellamy an worried look.

"Put it over your head." Murphy repeated. Scarlett grabbed the noose, putting it with anger over her head.

"Happy now?" She croaked. Murphy looked at Bellamy, who looked furious back at him. He pulled the rope, tightening the noose around her neck. Her eyes widened as she grabbed the noose, pulling it as far away from pushing in her windpipe.

"You're so brave, aren't you? I mean, you came in here, with your boyfriend, thinking you're just gonna turn this whole thing around, that you were stronger than me, and maybe one of your friends would come and help you. So what are you thinking now, Scarlett?"

"That once I'm out of here, I'm gonna cut you in little pieces and give them as peace offering to the Grounders." She smirked, an insane look on her face. Murphy his face flashed with anger, pulling the rope again, making Scarlett shoke.

Bellamy looked helpless at the situation in front of him. He wanted to help her so badly but he couldn't, he would only bring her in more danger.

He had tied his girlfriends death, and the worst thing about it? He couldn't do anything about it.

Murphy turned to Bellamy, an evil grin still plastered on his face.

"You got 'em all fooled. They actually look up to you, almost as much as they looked up to Clarke. Yeah, well, we know the truth, don't we?"

Scarlett struggled to stay still, her toes only reaching the crate.

"You're a cowered. I learned that the day that you kicked out that crate beneath me." Murphy spat. "Isn't that what you said? That you were just giving the people what the wanted, right?"

"I should've stopped them." Bellamy said.

"Yeah, it's a little late for that now."

"You think that they are just gonna let you walk out of here?" Bellamy asked him, his hand hanging loosely beside him while he stood straight, ready that when the crate got kicked from underneath Scarlett, he could save her. He had too.

"Well, I think the Princess is dead but I know that the King's Queen is about to die, so who is really gonna lead these people, huh? Me, and yeah, maybe I'll have to kill your Grounder pounding little sister."

"You will be killed as soon as you step foot out of this drop ship." Scarlett spat, before Bellamy could attack Murphy.

Murphy pulled the rope again, this time holding it himself, causing Scarlett to weeze out little breaths of air, the air thay once felt so good to breath in and out, but now just felt like poison.

A loud scream was heard from beneath them and Scarlett her eyes widened.

"I'm guessing that's her right now." Murphy said, starting to shoot but he ran out. Scarlett tried to loosen the noose and get out but Muprhy saw, kicking the crate from underneath her. She gasped for air, trying hard to stay calm. She knew that when she struggled it would all go faster.

"Fuck y-you." She managed to say, keeping her fingers between the red rope and he neck.

"Using your hand is a cheat. Mine were bound, remember?" He said, pulling away her hand. He eyes widened, kicking Murphy to the floor before dark spots formed in her vision. She hung still, not hearing the drop ship door opening and the desprate yells of Bellamy and Octavia. She felt arms around her leg, pushing her up in the air so she would get a more air, but it was hard.

The rope finally got cut off, arms catching Scarlett when she fell down.

"Scarlett, breath. Breath." Bellamy said, combing his fingers through her hair. She did what he told her, gasping for air.

"Go." She said, her voice raw. Bellamy kissed the top of her head, standing up and going after Murphy who ran to the middle floor.

"Raven, she's fine!" Jasper yelled, as Octavia pulled off the noose around Scarlett her neck.

"H-Help me out-outside." Scarlett said to Octavia. She helped her up, wrapping Scarlett her arm around her neck, dragging her outside just as a loud explosion was heard above them.

Scarlett let a relieved sigh escape her lips as she felt the air hit her face.

"I'm okay now." She nodded, her voice still raw and a bruise forming around her neck.

"Someome is coming!" Someone yelled, Scarlett her head shooting up. She made her way to the wall. "Wait- hold your fire! Clarke and Finn! Open the gate!"

Scarlett her face broke out in a grin, forgetting what just happend with her as she saw the faces of her sister and her bestfriend. She ran towards them, hugging them tightly.

"I knew you guys would make it. I knew it." She told them, an tear escaping her eye.

"We heard an explosion."

"What happend?"

"You missed a lot. Murphy happend. He... He wanted revenge on Bellamy, dragged me in it and hung me." Scarlett explained, showing the bruise around her neck. "But I'm okay now and-" She didn't had the change to talk further when Bellamy turned her around, kissing her with all the passion he had.

"You had no idea, how scared I was when you hung at that ceiling." He whispered to her. She smiled.

"I know. I'm okay now, I'm okay."

She zoned out when Finn started talking, she escaped death for the second time. It was close and scary as hell.

"We are Grounders!" Bellamy yelled, his voice echoing through camp. All the anger filling Scarlett once again.

---

I hope the chapter wasn't boring... Anyhow, two chapters to go and then I'll complete my first book and start a second. Wow.

[Edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 417 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
63.2K 1.7K 28
"Many became a ghost story, a story I remember every single day." --- Ever since the 100 landed on earth, the Grouders have been convinced that they...
38.6K 674 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
8.1K 167 27
Earth. It was the final destination for the citizens of the Ark, 100 years after the nuclear bombs that wiped out human civilisation and swamped the...