What is Love (One Piece Fanfi...

ninemangoes tarafından

warning: THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC I EVER MADE ON WATTPAD SO IT'S RLLY HORRIBLE/I have others that aren't as b... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Epilogue - Part 1
Chapter 26: Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 11

1K 27 0
ninemangoes tarafından

              "Oi! Nami, wake up!" Luffy said shaking her. "You better wake up or else I'll tickle you. Shishi."

Sanji slapped his hand from touching Nami's feet. "Don't touch her like that! Let her sleep!"

"But how are we suppose to have fun?" Namis said staring at Nami's orange hair.

"YOU BAKA! Don't be stupid!" Law said hitting his side.

"You know, she's cute when she sleeps." Robin kissed her on the forehead. "What a cutie." When Sanji and Luffy were about to fight. They heard a few murmurs from the sleepy navigator.

"...fwuf...so fluffy...." Nami grabbed Chopper and hugged him like a stuffed animal. Chopper struggled to get out but he felt so comfortable in Nami's arms.

Usopp crossed his arms and sighed. "Sorry Chopper. You know Nami. You can't get out of her arms."

"Yohohoho. Take a picture." Brook said gesturing Franky.

Click! "Got it!" Franky said smiling.

Poke "Luffy! What are you doing!" Sanji yelled. "I told you not to wake her up!"

"...mm.....uh....huh?" Nami opened her eyes and checked her surroundings. She realized Chopper was sleeping in her arms and her nakama was staring down at her. She smiled and replied. "Sorry. Did I sleep to long? I was pretty tired from our trip here. Don't worry we'll have some fun when I change." As Nami walked away a certain moss head responded.

"Better." Zoro grinned and looked up at her. Nami just smirked and rolled her eyes.
_______________________________________________

"Ugh!" Nami complained. "I can't even find the right outfit to impress the girl villagers!" Nami looked around and found something appealing. "You know what. Who cares. I'll just wear something casual. Like this!"

...

After Nami changed into her new outfit, she was about to close the door, until something caught her eyes. "Oh."
________________________________________________

"Where is she? Nami said she was just going to change!" Luffy threw a tantrum.

"Give her a break, Luffy. She's a woman. I hear woman take a long time changing." Zoro sat down.

Robin giggled and spoke. "I'm right here you know." She said waving at the swordsmen.

"Oi, Zoro! Go check on Nami!" Luffy said.

"What?! Why me?" He said startled.

"Alright, I'll just go to the kitchen and ask Sanji to get her." Luffy said teasingly. The captain knows how perverted Sanji can get. (If you know what I mean. (;  JK)

A vein popped out of Zoro's head as he said, 'Tsk.' "Fine. I'll get her. Anything but that pervert." Zoro walked away.

Luffy looked back at Robin who was giggling. "Why'd you want me to do that again?" Luffy said in confusion.

Robin smiled. "Don't worry about it."
_____________________________________________

"Tsk. That idiot. Trying to use that love cook to get her, instead of me. Like that'll ever happen." Zoro said talking to himself. As he reached Nami's door he knocked. "Oi! Nami! What's taking you so long? Come on. We're waiting." Zoro expected a response. But he got nothing. He was worried Nami did something to herself. So he turned the knob and slowly went into Nami's room. "Nami...?"

"EEEKK!" Nami screeched and covered her mouth with a mirror. "Z-zoro?! W-what are you doing here? Can't you guys wait a little longer?" Nami stuttered trying not to make eye contact. But when she tried to, Zoro gave a confused face and said, "Huh?" "C-can you get out please?" She was nervous.

Zoro walked up to her and stared at her face, then the mirror she was holding. "Why're you covering your mouth?" He tried to remove it. But Nami's hands wouldn't budge. She shook her head and took his hand away. "Nami. Don't be like that. It's not like I'm gonna make fun of you or anything." Nami sighed and removed the mirror from her face slowly.

"I....uh...."

"I look ridiculous, don't I?" Nami wiped a tear from her eyes and tried to wipe the lipstick from her face but the swordsmen stopped her. He held his hand up to Nami's lips and wiped the remaining make-up.

"Tsk. Of course you look ridiculous. Why the hell are you wearing lipstick?" Zoro said in an annoyed tone. He didn't make eye contact for he knew it would be awkward. "I've never seen you wear lipstick before, anyways." He looked the other way as Nami stared at him confused. She sighed.

"Well, I......thought.." Nami laughed nervously and waved her hand at Zoro. "T-there's no reason! You don't have to worry about it!"

Zoro raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Alright, then. If you don't want to say anything. Then I'll make you." He grabbed Nami's hips and hugged them tight.

"Y-you Baka! Let me go!" Nami blushed and struggled to get out.

"Eh? You really want to get out. You know you can't get out of my- huh?"  Pow!

"Baka! I could still knock you out! Ugh! I'll tell you then!" Nami nodded her head towards Zoro as he sat down ready to listen.

"I remember the first time I came here. I tried to make friends."
_____________________________________________

"Hey! That never happened! Tell her the truth!" A girl with short hair said.

A girl with a ponytail sighed. "Fine. Ok, so then there was this....." I don't know what they were talking about but they seemed like nice people. They were in the middle of a big field, I wanted to join them.

"Uh, hi." I waved and pointed at the ground. "Is this seat taken?" The girls looked at me confused. They looked at each other and looked back at me.

"Hehe. Don't just stand there, take a seat!" They let me join and they continued there little conversation. I examined there face and realized they were beautiful. They all wore make-up and they looked so good. I interrupted there conversation and asked, "What kind of lipstick are you wearing?" The girl with a ponytail replied, "I don't know. But I have a spare one if you want to have it." I smiled and held the lipstick in my hands. I got up and said thank you. But after that day, for some reason. I never actually tried it on.
________________________________________

Zoro laughed and replied. "You know they wear make-up cause they know they're ugly, right?"

Nami pouted and replied. "Don't say that! Now you're just being mean."

He grinned and got up. "You know, you should be lucky you have natural beauty."

Nami tried not to scream. Did he call me beautiful?!

"Anyways I bet they're waiting for us."

"Who's us- Oh right! I'm coming!"
__________________________________

"Oi! Where's Nami?" Sanji asked walking out the kitchen. "Eh? What's up with you guys?"

Chopper opened his eyes. "We've been waiting..."

Usopp continued. "For Nami and Zoro to come back." Chopper and Usopp started groaning.

"Wait what?! What did that moss head do to Nami-swan!"

"Stop exaggerating! We're back! Sheesh!" Zoro walked out of the doorway.

"Oi! What took you so long!" Usopp said jumping out of his lazy position.

"Oh shut up! I'm ready anyways." Nami walked around and her eyes popped out. Law and Namis were sound asleep. "BAKAS! I didn't took that long!"

...

Law and Namis rubbed their heads and followed the straw hats out of the treehouse.

"It's your fault for not waking me up!" Namis said punching him in the face.

"It's your fault for sleeping in the first place!!" Law yelled punching him back.

"Hehehe." Robin and Nami giggled as they walked into the village.
____________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Don't worry. Any grammar mistakes will be fixed. Please vote and comment through out the story if you want. Now I hope you remember to............STAY TUNED!!!!!!!

-Jhanine (fairy17piece)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

293K 9.1K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
1.7K 97 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
271K 11.7K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
164K 3.2K 55
Hey guys! This is My first Onepiece fanfic. Well, I've been thinking of this fic for a long time and I think it's pretty cool so I decided to start t...