Manan ff : Shining Armour

By rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 39(B)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 46 (B)
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 69(C)
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B) - part 1
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

Chapter 45(B)

41.9K 2.2K 192
By rachana_rn

Hey lovelies !! 😘😘

SHINING ARMOUR is in first position. Oh my god!! I'm really happy.

Soo here is the long update. Don't forget to vote and comment so that I could give next update.

And and

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY EVERYONE.

Since I came on wattpad I made a lot of friends who were with me listening to my stories, Appreciating my work and wishing me luck during my exams. I must say I'm the lucky one. Keep showering your love for SHINING ARMOUR and for me as

I LOVE YOU ALL A LOT. Stay blessed.

I broke the hug cause I had a lots of questions in my head untill I clear them I won't sit quite such a Curious cat I am.

"Manik it's your turn to answer my question's" I said breaking the hug. He got confused by my words so I held his hand, made him sit on bed and I sat next to him.

"Does Cabir know about this I mean he studied with you in London right??" I shot my first question.

"Yea he does know about this" he answered. So cabir knows.

"How many times did you go to street fight since I came here??" I asked.

He thought for a while and answered.

"Thrice" shoot he went thrice. Wait !! Only thrice.

"Wait ! You went thrice ...when ??" I asked.

"The day you came that day, yesterday and ..." he stopped avoiding my eye contact.

I got suspicions..

Then I remembered. Holy shit.

"You went to fight the day when you found me in aryamaan's house, didn't you??" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Ye...ah" he said shuttering.

Is he for real ??

" that's why you came home late night all hurt. My god!! Why the hell do you do this manik. Are you like some famous underground fighter or something" I asked getting worried.

"What no , I'm not I just fight to control my anger. It's not like I go fight everyday" he answered.

I know he had anger issues but street fight isn't a solution.

"To get control over your anger you fight?" I asked.

"Yeah " he said scratching his nape.

"Manik this is insane !! But what makes you soo angry that you need to fight to let that out" I asked.

His eyes became dark pitch black. Somewhere I shivered when he gets this serious. Is it because of soha ??

"Manik is it soha ??" I asked. I couldn't help but to feel a bit jealous.

"Partially yes but she doesn't affect me that much now but sure her plans does" he said. I got confused what plans is he talking about.

"What plans" I asked.

"Just to gain my trust she bloody played with my sister's life " he said gritting his teeth. I got surprised how he mentioned mukti as his sister.

"She sent those goons after mukti just to gain my trust and to break that later " he said with high intensity of hatred.

That's true!!

"I understand but manik street fight isn't a solution you can't just hurt yourself" I said placing my hand on his hand which was on his lap. He stayed silent.

Wait!! he said he goes to street fight from the days he studied in London but at that time he didn't even know soha.

"What do you mean partially and you said you used to street fight since the days you were in London but at that time you didn't even know soha" I asked.

He shifted uncomfortably.

I just hope he doesn't lie to me.

"Umm ...I used to love fighting umm I was kinda interested in fights so I used to go in London but here I got the reason to do so" he said avoiding my eye contact.

I know he is hiding something. But even I am Nandini Murthy I will find it out by hook or crook.

"Manik that guy we met in the mall while coming back from movie was he related to these fighting stuff" I asked remembering that body builder guy with tattoo on his arms.

"that one yeah he is my bookie" he said.

"Bookie ??" I asked.

"Umm he arranges my fights when ever I want" he said.

"So now a days you fight when you get angry" I asked.

"Yeah, I need that to let out my frustration" he said locking his fingers with mine.

"So you will continue that ??" I asked praying to god asking for a negative answer.

"I don't know !! I can't find any other way to control my anger. I get pretty much bad tempered and it will be hard to control" he said looking at our interlocked fingers.

"Even if I say I will be there for you to protect you,calm you and hold you to control your anger. Will you continue these street fights manik" I asked sincerely.

He stared at me with a blank face. I tried to read his expression but failed miserably.

"Manik" I called to break his silence.

"I will try" words escaped from his mouth. I felt relieved. He's been into this from soo long and I can't just tell him to stop it all of a sudden. I need to take things slow to mend them properly. At once I can't tell him to quit everything.

"When ever you get out of control find me " I stated at him smiling. He slightly nodded.

He got a call. He answered it I guess it's from office. He spoke about some project and hung the call.

And I got a message from Cabir.

"I'll leave I have work to do" he said getting up. What the heck !! he is sick and he will work.

"What! No way manik you are sick you can't work" I said getting up.

"Chill I'll work from home only and it's just a small work" he said smiling looking at my worried face.

"Oki but dont overload yourself and take a nap cause at night everyone is coming to meet you" I said. He cringed his eyebrow.

"Your friends manik , cabir just texted me" I said.

"Why are they coming it's not like it's my first time to get injured" he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Manik they are your friends and they care about you. I'm sure they might have come to meet you every time but didn't have guts to meet you when you were in your hulk mood" I said in sarcastic way.

"Very funny" he said sarcastically.

I smiled at his irritated face.

"Umm ...how is she " he asked with hesitation. He meant mukti. I'm glad he did ask about her.

"Don't know manik, she looks horrible that's why I'm taking her out in the evening for a change even she will feel better" I said.

"Umm..Will she be okay ?" He asked. Awww soo cute.

"She will manik when she gets her brother back" I couldn't hold back but say the truth.

He glanced at me and I gave a slight smile. His face flashed an hurt expression but soon covered it and went out of the room.

I sighed.

I hope everything goes well.

At 5 pm ..

I woke mukti up and literally dragged her out of the bed to washroom. Told her to get ready for some girls time.

After getting ready I checked maniks room to find him sleeping so I came out without causing any disturbance.

Now here we are in cafe coffee day sitting in the window booth. It's been a long time that I visited coffee day.

"Your order mam" server asked.

"Umm for me cool blue and for you " mukti ordered and asked me.

"I'll go with leechie thanda" I ordered.

After ordering we started talking. About nothing and everything.

"Umm ..Nandu I was thinking I mean we were thinking ..." she started with hesitation.

"Wait we means??" I asked.

"Me and abhi " she stated.

"Ohh " I said.

"As I'll be graduating next month we were thinking of engagement" as soon as those words left her mouth I squealed.

"Ahhhhhh !! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god you guys are getting married " I shouted in joy attracting the attention near by.

"Shhh calm down yar " mukti said to calm me from my over excited state. I mean my friend is getting married won't I be happy.
"Mukti this is the best decision ever go get married have kids I mean a lot of kids soo that I can play with them" I said in excitement to find other booth people looking at us only.

"Shh Nandu everyone is looking at us" she said embarrassment. I calmed down.

Just then our order came.

We took a sip.

"And FYI I said engagement not marriage but you directly went to kids like seriously" she said rolling her eyes.

"Ohh please as if you guys are not practicing how to make kids" I said. Damn!! It's been soo long. I guess my old self is back.

She blushed as her cheeks got vermilion colour.

"God!! Shut up" she said blushing. Aww soo cute.

"Oki Oki I will but did you guys tell uncle and aunty" I asked.

"No, you are the first one ..." i didnt let her complete and hopped on her.

"Awww I love you soo much" I chirped. It's feels so good when your close friend inform about their most important decision to you first.

"I love you too but you will make my drink fall" she said pointing at her drink .

"Oops sorry" I said smiling sheepishly.

"As I was saying earlier we just gave it a thought, we might talk about this to our parents after my graduation. " she said.

I took a sip and hummed.

"But you don't tell anyone huh! I want to give them a surprise"she said.

I showed her a thumbs up while taking a sip.

"Nandu I will just be back" she said and made her way towards the girls washroom.

I just sat there sipping my drink thinking of the dresses I should buy for mukti's engagement. Just then I heard someone's voice along with someone's laughter and both were familiar so I turned to get a shock.

Aryamaan and Mona walking from the counter hand in hand. Aryamaan was telling something and Mona was laughing whole heartedly. Something is definitely wrong (kuch tho gadbad hai boss). Am I missing something.

Before they could get away I went near the door and blocked their way. They got startled as I blocked their way.

Looking at me they both were shocked and soon they left their hands abruptly. I crossed my arms around my chest cringing my eyebrows.

"Nandini you here" Arya asked acting as if nothing happened.

"Yea it's me only but what are you guys doing here TOGETHER" I asked like a CID officer.

"I...we ..we just came here for coffee Nandu" Mona answered giving me a side hug. Damn!! Something is cooking.

"Yeah!! Just a friendly gesture" Arya added.

"Ohh really" i asked narrowing my eyes.

"Yea babes, Oki bye I need to go" Mona said in a hurry and waved a bye to arya and bit bye to me kissing me on my cheek. Oh man! I'm now 100% sure. Soo much of buttering haa. It's our thing means mine and Mona's thing. We do buttering a lot soo that other can forget any of our confidential matter or to get some work done. When ever we do that Arya and Arush roll their eyes.

"But wait..." Arya tried to stop her but I stopped him.

"No mister, not soo soon " I said pointing a finger on his chest. He gulped. Good!! That's Nandini. I was soo into my detective mood.

"What's cooking arya??" I asked still in my detective mood.

"Wh..at what's cooking ...no..nothing in fact i don't know how to cook only" he said smiling nervously.

"Really what a sense of humor haa" I said smiling sarcastically.

I wanted to continue my interrogation but mukti came in between.

"Nandu what's wrong, who is this" she asked pointing at arya.

"Ohh you must be mukti. Hi I'm Aryamaan" he introduced himself to mukti extending
his hand. Trying to escape from my clutches.

Mukti smiled and shook his hand saying 'Hi'.

"Wow !! So girls time haa" Arya said sighing.

"Yea but why don't you join us as you are nandinis friend" mukti asked. Now I caught the fish.

"No no it's fine next time may b.." before he could complete I dragged him to out booth and made him sit.

"Woah! Nandu that was fast" mukti said sitting opposite to us.

"Huh!! Lady don" Arya commented sitting properly next to me. Whatever he says it doesn't matter. I won't leave this topic. Not when DETECTIVE NANDINI IS ON DUTY.

"Whatever" I mouthed turning my interest towards my drink.

"Soo aryamaan...." mukti started.

Both spoke a lot of stuff mainly mukti laughed at Arya's jokes where as I commented sarcastically every time reminding him of our encounter earlier and he shifted uncomfortably.

We chatted for a long time and soon it was time to go home. We bid bye to Arya while I pointed my forefinger and middle finger towards my eyes and directed it towards him narrowing my eyes showing that 'I'm keeping an eye on you' signal. He rolled his eyes and bit bye giving me a quick hug and waved at mukti.

We reached home soon singing my favorite songs loudly in the car. We really did enjoy today.

As we entered we saw everyone sitting on sofa and talking something important but stopped as they say us. May be they were debating about who will go to maniks room first.

We went in and greeted everyone with hugs and side hugs. Later we all settled on the sofa.

"So you guys met manik" I asked sitting on sofa and carried Arav on my lap.

"Yeeaaa" answered druv in hesitation. Oh boy! I soo knew the answer so I raised my eyebrows.

"Oki fine No" answered aliya. I smiled.

"Then what are you guys waiting for go and talk to him " I said kissing Arav's who smiled sheepishly in return. Awww soo cute.

"Really Nandu, when ever we ask about his injured hand he snaps or answers rudely and now how can we expect an answer from him" abhimanyu told.

"Guys there is no harm in trying right and more over if you guys see him you will feel better rather than sitting here and getting all worried" I said. .

"Nandini has a point guys"Cabir supported me.

"Oki then let's see what happens" navya said getting up but sat down soon looking at the stairs. We turned our attention towards the stairs to see manik walking down in his pajama pants and thin white v-cut shirt. Damn!! He looks hot.

As soon as Arav saw manik he hopped out of my lap and ran towards manik.

"Chachu(uncle)....." Arav said while hopping in maniks arm.

Manik laughed and held Arav.

"Hey champ" manik said kissing arav's cheeks.

"Is this oouu paining chachu" Arav asked sweetly yet innocently kissing on the swollen part of maniks jaws.

"Not anymore" said tapping Arav's nose making him giggle.

Manik came and sat on the sofa with us holding Arav.

"How are you buddy" druv initiated.

"Now I'm fine druv" manik answered in a soft way but didn't smile. MONSTER (kadoos).

Everyone exchanged looks as they received soft answer.

"But how did this happen" navya asked. Me,cabir and mukti looked at manik. Mukti held pain in her face more than a helpless look.

"Just usual" manik answered. Soo getting all hurt is usual for this man. God!! Why he has to be soo difficult.

"Soo guys how about dinner, I'm starving yar" Cabir diverted the topic not the get manik in trouble.

"Yea yea let's go bukkad (foodie)" mukti said.

We shared a chuckle and went to dining table.

Arav didn't leave manik even for a second. I just couldn't stop but adore their relation.

We started out dinner talking about some random topic like how our carrier is going on and all but soon my bad time started. We finished the dinner and sat back on sofa with ice-cream. But I snatched maniks ice-cream without anyone's notice. He glared which I kindly ignore.

"Guys, today we went to coffee day and we had an amazing time with nandini's friend yar" mukti said. My eyes widened and I glanced at manik who raised his eyebrows to ask. I prayed to god to make mukti shut up.

"Really which friend Nandu, someone hot haa" navya said teasing me. Hot !! Yea not that person but soon someone in here will turn the atmosphere into hot one when that person's name will be mentioned.

"His name is Aryamaan navya , yeah he was indeed hot" came muktis answer. Yeah thank you mukti now I'm stuck. Abhimanyu scoffed as mukti mentioned other guy hot. And manik I didn't even look at him.

"Nandini come one now, you are single so get ready to mingle" Cabir said smirking

Ohh boy I'm in trouble.

I looked at manik who was glaring at me as if I will get burn from his glares.

I smiled weakly not knowing how to react. Just then manik stood up with fisted hand and went upstairs. All got confused while Cabir had an amused expression. But I'm in real trouble now.

Ayyaaippa save me !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
321K 23.6K 81
1st runner up in The Sapphire Awards.👑 Nandini Murthy. What should be said about her? An angel in the human face? A devoted daughter, a loving sist...
363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
554K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...