Please Don't Go.

By shawnamymendes

Alexandra or Alex Gilinsky is Jack Gilinsky's younger sister. But they don't live together. Their parents got... More

1: Welcome Home.
2: Nate Maloley.
3: Soccer.
4: Trouble.
5: Detention.
6: Funeral.
7: Party.
8: Big News & Fights.
9: Looks Like We're Babysitting
10: Canada.
11: Hospital Visits.
12: 1st Arguement.
14: Thanksgiving.
15: Heartbreak.
16: It's Over.
17: Hurt.
18: Soccer Game.
19: It's Complicated.
20: The Wedding.
21: Again.
22: Can We Get A Dog?
23: Xmas Party.
24: Secret Revealed.
25: Christmas Shopping.
26: Merry Christmas.
27: I Missed You.
28: Don't Be Cold Hearted.
29: New Years.
30: See You Soon.
31: Many Surprises.
32: Are You Sure You're Okay?
33: Uh Oh.
34: Kissing The Wrong Person.
35: Spilling The Beans.
36: I Have To Tell You.
37: Running Low.
SEQUAL!????

13: Love, Love, Love.

262 4 0
By shawnamymendes

ALEX POV

I woke up to my alarm, I gotta head to school, it's the last day of school before thanksgiving break. Thanksgiving is this Friday, in two days. I checked my phone and saw a text from Shawn.

ShawnBabe💗: morning beautiful I love you so much

Me: morning babe I love you even more

I grinned as I sent the message, boy do I love Shawn Mendes so much.

I went into my closet too lazy to shower and found me a warm, cozy outfit.

My black long sleeve shirt was dirty so I put on a short sleeve one. I really didn't want to find a new outfit because I would run out of time. I put on my boots and then walked to my mirror. I applied some mascara and a small wing eyeliner, I also added some red lipstick. I actually felt pretty today, it may be because of what Shawn sent me. I put my hair into a not so messy bun and sprayed it with hair spray. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Good morning" I said to Jack and Jack.

"Someone's in a good mood" Johnson said staring at me weirdly.

"Why do you say that?" I asked smiling.

"One, you aren't a morning person, so you never actually make yourself look that good for school, two, you are actually not bitchy, three, you wont stop smiling" he told me, I just blushed.

"Is my wittle sister in love with the Shawn Mendes?" Jack said in a baby voice as he pinched my cheek.

"Stop it" I said pushing his hand away.

"Ooo you got it bad" Johnson added. Then my phone buzzed.

ShawnBabe💗: cam & nash r currently running 2 ur house 2 tell jack & jack how madly in love im w/ u
ShawnBabe💗: they arent wrong tho I really do love you alex

I smiled at my phone.

Me: i think jack & jack already knew bc they said the same thing
Me: & I really do love YOU shawn

Right when I sent that message Cam and Nash rushed in.

"Guys! Shawn really loves Alex!" Cameron yelled.

"He's like in love with her!" Nash added. I blushed at their comments.

"Well same thing with Alex" Johnson said everyone turning their attention to my burning cheeks.

"Oh my god, just- let's go to school!" I said grabbing my bookbag. All the guys followed me outside. We got into Jack's car and drove to school.

As I got out the car at the school parking lot, someone immediately came running to me and crashed their lips onto mine. Shawn. I heard all the guys yell and whistle, which caused me to smile into the kiss, and so did Shawn. We finally pulled away and I looked into Shawn's eyes.

"I love you Shawn Mendes" I said.

"I love you Alexandra Gilinsky" he said.

///

I walked out of the school building with Shawn holding my hand.

"What are you doing for thanksgiving?" Shawn asked me as I leaned on Jack's car.

"I'm not sure, Jack and I were saying that we might just go eat at Olive Garden, just him and I" I told him. "My dad hasn't been home all week, I doubt he'll come for thanksgiving so"

"You aren't going with Johnson?" He asked me leaning closer.

"Nah" I said. "And my sister's are going to Laura's boyfriends house, but she didn't invite Jack or me"

"Well, how about if you and Jack come to my house? My mom and Aaliyah are coming later today" he told me.

"Really? You want us to go with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He asked as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Get off my car!" Jack yelled and slightly pushed us.

"Jaaaaack!" I said extending the 'a' sound in his name.

"Whaaaaat?" He said doing the same thing.

"Hey Jack, do you and Alex wanna come to my place for thanksgiving?" Shawn asked Jack.

"We don't wanna bother your family time Shawn" he told him.

"No! You won't bother, I want you guys to come, I'm thankful for you guys" Shawn said.

"Alright bro, we'll come, we gotta dress nice right?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I'll text you what time to show up, probably around 5:30ish on Friday" he told us.

"Alright, now get off my car, let's go Alex" Jack said pushing us.

"Wait, Jack take a picture of Shawn and I, I actually look nice today" I told Jack.

"Babe, you always look nice" Shawn told me as he kissed my temple.

"Thanks, but let's just take the picture" I told him.

"Okay baby" he said. I handed Jack my phone and we took one just smiling and then where Shawn intertwined our hands, he was smiling at the camera and I was in position to give him a kiss, but before Jack could take the picture Johnson, Nash, Cameron, Taylor and Matt all came and distracted us.

"Guys! We were trying to take a picture!" I told them.

"You can still take it, but it better with us!" Nash said and got into a 'model' pose which caused me to laugh. Jack took the picture with all the guys messing around, me laughing and Shawn staring down at me with a smile on his face and our hands still intertwined.

"Thanks Jack" I said smiling.

"You're welcome, and we gotta head home, dad just texted" Jack told me.

"He's home?" I questioned. He nodded. "Let me just say bye to Shawn"

"Bye Shawn, I'll see you Friday" I said standing on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Alright baby, take care" he said kissing me again, and again and again. "I love you"

"I love you more" I said as I got in Jack's car.

"You really really love Shawn don't you Alex?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah, I guess I really do" I said smiling.

"I'm happy for you baby sis, just still, be careful alright?" He said.

"Of course Jack" I said kissing his cheek, in the sibling way.

We got home and saw Dad's car in the driveway. We got out the car and gave each other a strange look. We went inside and saw Dad in the kitchen with some blonde chick, she looked way younger than him.

"Jack, Alex, I want you to meet your new stepmom" dad told us.

"Wait stepmom?" I questioned.

"Yes we are getting married" he said grabbing his new wife's hand. I looked over at Jack and he looked pissed.

"Hi, I'm Emily" she said with a smile.

"Hi" Jack and I said at the same time.

"I've already met your other two sisters, but I gotta say, you guys look so alike, you could be twins" she said laughing.

I looked at Jack and he looked down at me. "Thanks?" We said.

"So we are going to have dinner together for thanksgiving on Friday" my dad said.

"Uh no, Jack and I already have plans at what we are doing" I said.

"Excuse me?" He questioned. "And what are those plans?"

"We are going to my friends house, who happens to be Alex's boyfriend to eat dinner with his family" Jack said.

"Oh well, we will come too, I can't wait to meet this boy and his parents" dad said sternly.

"You've already met him dad" Jack added.

"Who?" He asked.

"Shawn" I said.

"Shawn? Oh really?" He said, I could tell he was getting angry.

"Yeah, do you really want to go? Because I would need to call and ask" I said.

"Yes of course, we would love to go!" Emily said excitedly.

"Okay I'll go call him" I said.

I walked upstairs to my room and called Shawn.

Hey babe

Hey Shawn I sighed.

What's wrong?

My dad and apparently my new stepmom wanted to know if it's fine if they join us at dinner on Friday. Shawn stayed silent.

Yeah of course baby, but stepmom?

Yeah i know it's crazy, they're getting married.

Wow okay. Should I be nervous at seeing your dad?

Shawn, you've met him before.

Yeah but we weren't dating, I didn't know you yet. What if he's more protective or something?

Protective over me? Ha yeah right. He hates me, he says I don't belong with his family and shit.

Baby, you do belong, at least with Jack you do, you can join my family if you want, we could get married tomorrow and then you come live with me. He laughed.

Woah Shawn, slow down there.

I'm sorry, but I would do it if I had to, I plan on marrying you anyways.

Really?

Of course, you are the love of my life.

I love you

I love you more.

I find that hard to believe.

Well believe it. Hey! You should post the picture we took today on Instagram.

It's not what we wanted though.

It's fine I haven't seen it just post it.

Okay baby, see you Friday, I need to go let my dad and Emily know they can come.

Alright bye pumpkin.

Pumpkin?

I don't know I thought it would be cute we both laughed.

You're so silly bye

Bye

I went downstairs and let my dad know they could come. I went back upstairs and threw myself on my bed. I went to Instagram and posted the picture Jack took of us. I captioned it:

It's literally impossible to take a cute couple picture with the guys around. I love you all💗 

I tagged all the guys in the picture and Jack for picture credits. I immediately got likes and comments.

jackgilinsky: wow I take great pictures

jackjackjohnson: I look hot but you guys are my real life Michael & Jane goals from Jane the Virgin🙌🏼

nashgrier: I should be a model

matthewespinosa: Alex looks so happy & Shawn looks so thankful 

shawnmendes: I love you so much baby😻💗
shawnmendes: @ mathewespinosa yes I am extremely thankful

hayesgrier: why wasn't I invited to this.

I smiled at all the guys' comments and went to my closet to start thinking of what to wear to Shawn's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 127 32
A compilation of imagines that I've written from my tumblr account about the Omaha boys. Also, the reader is named Y/N (your name) & I'm too lazy to...
281K 4.3K 35
This story is about a girl that happens to be Jack Johnson's little sister. She soon graduates college at age 16 and gets to know Jack Gilinsky a lit...
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
23.6K 264 33
Jay Gilinsky follows her older brother Jack Gilinsky on the journey on magcon tour. Jay wants nothing to do with the boys also attending, she's think...