Noctis x Reader ~Destined Mee...

By FFXVsummoner

Thoughts lingered on the one true King of Kings, Prince Noctis. Endowed with the special task of protecting t... More

Destined Meeting
Reunion with a Loyal Friend
Disturbances
Seeing the Prince Again
Welcome to the Group
Talking in the Moonlight
The Truth
Hammerhead
Meeting Up with the Past
Appreciation from the Prince
Unusual Feelings
Altissia ~City Upon the Water
Learning About the Invasion
Sudden Kiss
Arriving at Insomnia
"After the War is Over?"
Becoming Sick
Cruising into Lestallum
Infiltrating a Niflheim Base
Taking Control
The Wedding
Nightmares
[Author's Notes: FFXV is getting Delayed!]
Closer to Taking Back Insomnia
In the Crystal Chamber
Escorting the Prince
Crystal Ceremony
Destined Couple ~The End~
Bonus: Lemon
Sequel
[Author's Notes] Thank you!

Jealousy is in the Air

8.9K 234 121
By FFXVsummoner

You stretched out your arm as you carefully wrapped a white cloth around your arms, to help heal the scorch marks from the explosions in the Niflheim base. You found yourself sneaking glances at the clueless prince and his fiancee drinking from their mugs. You scoff quietly to yourself, seeing her whisper something in his ear causing him chuckle quietly into his cup.

"f-n, are you okay?" Prompto asked crouching down on his knees, gazing at you worriedly.

"Yeah, why?" You mumbled, your jaw tightening slightly.

"You've been glaring at Noct for the last five minutes and you're over tightening your bandage." He whispers into your ear, bringing you back to reality.

You glanced down at your arm, noticing how your hand was constricting in pain from the tension.

"Oh, guess I didn't notice." You state softly, releasing the end of your bandage, unwinding it from your flesh.

"Here, let me." Prompto scoots closer to you, supporting your arm with his hand, slowly wrapping the bandage securely around it.

Red eyes flickered, staring at how close Prompto was to you. He huffed in annoyance into his mug, his grip on the handle tight enough to crack it. Luna drummed her fingers quietly against her metal mug, fidgeting uncomfortably at Noctis' red eyes. 'What is wrong with him?' She mentally asked, squinting her eyes at the jealous prince. She nudged him lightly on the shoulder, making him flinch.

"W-What is it Luna?" He asks, still looking at you and Prompto.

"First of all, I didn't even say anything. Second, you've been glaring at them for the last minute." Luna stated with an amused smile.

"No I'm not." Noctis protests, feeling his face flush in embarrassment.

"Don't lie to me," she slaps him on the shoulder, "I know when you're lying or not, plus your eyes start turning purplish when you feel guilty about anything." She chimes with a small smile. Noctis rubbed his eyes, propping his head up with his arm. His eyes still were wandering towards the two of you.

"I'm not lying..." He mumbled, running a hand through his raven locks.

"Why are you suddenly so shy now Noctis?" Luna teased.

Noctis exhaled deeply through his nose, flaring slightly. His fists tightened slightly, seeing Prompto casually slinging an arm over your shoulder, pulling you closer.

"You like her don't you?" Luna asked, placing a hand over Noct's. 'Am I that obvious?' Noctis questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"If you do, I don't mind at all." She added, waiting for a response.

"Luna, I don't. It can't happen anyways, no matter how many times I wish it could." He replies with a sad smile.

"It's a political marriage Noctis. They never said we'd have to fall in love." Luna reminds.

"Isn't wrong to be seeing someone else when you're married?" Noctis asked with a confused expression.

"Perhaps you and your father could create another way. You've definitely gotten far into your journey, so planning an alternative shouldn't be a problem for you." Luna replied kindly.

"How can I show how much I love her? You know I'm not the romantic type." Noctis asked, closing his eyes in thought.

"So now you're in love with her?" Luna asked with a smirk. He hides his behind his hands, realizing what he said. He meant to say like, not love, but to him it felt natural to say. 'I love f-n l-n' He repeated in his head, grazing a cute smile upon his face.

"Now what are you smiling about you silly jester?" She asked with a beaming smile, enjoying the chance of teasing the young prince. His smile only grew larger, showing off his bright, white teeth. She hit him playfully on the shoulder, unable to prevent any giggles from coming out.

You snuck a glance at the two of them, admiring the cute smile that adorned his face. 'He must really have missed Luna...' You said mentally.

"f-n, you okay?" Prompto asked, noticing the small frown on your face.

"Yup, I'm fine." You smiled weakly at the two of them. Maybe you were out of the picture since Luna finally came back. Who could compete with a beautiful, kind princess? You were discouraged, thinking of you and Noctis ending up together. Your worlds were completely different. But, fate may have something up its sleeve.

Time Skip
Prompto jolted upward from his seat, feeling a gentle tap on his shoulder, disturbing him from polishing his guns. He spun on his heel, meeting the calm face of the princess of Tenebrae.

"Ah, so you're Luna." He commented. Ever since he received the letter from her when he was younger, prompting (no pun intended) him to become friends with Noctis, he always wanted to meet this Luna. And here she was in front of him wearing a white dress with a kind smile.

"Hello Prompto," she gave a small wave of her hand, "I wanted to thank you for taking care of Pyrna, even though it has been years since that event happened."

"No problem! I'd never leave a friend or a pup behind." He said happily.

"If it's alright with you, I need to ask you a favor." She asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Prompto accepted.
Luna explained her secret plan, only between her and Prompto. His eyes widened like saucers, worried out of his mind.

"D-Do I have to? Noctis can become really annoyed if I do this, then he's going to get angry, then I'll get hurt and I don't wanna die yet. The-" Prompto mindless babbling was silenced by Luna, pressing a finger against his lips.

"Please Prompto. Do this for f-n." Luna pleaded. Prompto thought thoroughly how this could ever help you, then he finally understood the plan.

He mouthed a silent "oh," a mischievous smirk plastered on his freckled face.

"Alright, I'll do it. She better thank me later." Prompto stuck out a hand, Luna sealing the plan with a handshake.

Time Skip
You sat crisscross on the ground, picking at the grass out of boredom when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your neck.

"You better stop pulling at the grass out of the ground. The trees might get angry." The blonde head commented jokingly. You shook your head, smiling at him.

"Where are the others?" You asked.
"Iggy and Gladio are training. Not quite sure where Noctis and Luna are." He answers while rubbing his chin, thinking.

"So what are you doing here?" You asked, watching loose grass blades twirl in the cold breeze.

"I have no one to talk to! Everyone off doing something and I already finished polishing off my guns." He exclaims, supporting himself with his arms as he leans back.

"Eh, I don't really have much to do." You replied, wiping your hands on your jeans, rubbing off the dirt and dust.

"Perfect! Can you accompany me somewhere?" He asked, pulling you off the ground.

"Where is this somewhere?" You say, somewhat suspicious.

"You'll see." Prompto answers with a mischievous wink. Prompto quickened his walking pace to a run, dragging you along.

Time Skip
"You brought me to a lake?" You cocked your head to the side, tapping your foot impatiently, waiting for an explanation or excuse. Either one would be great right now to you.

"Um, I lost my...uh earring! Yes, earring." He says, snapping his fingers in realization.

"You have piercings?" You ask with amusement, eyeing his ears, neither of them having any type of piercing.

"Yup!" He chirps with a smile. You sigh under your breath, going along with what you believe is a prank.

You crouched down near the lakeside, feeling a hand push you into the freezing lake water. You coughed harshly, shimmying your legs and arms to keep yourself afloat.

"Prompto, what the hell is wrong with you?" You sputtered out, spitting out the remaining water in your throat.

"Sorry f-n! Here, take my hand." He said as he outreached a hand towards you.

He shut his eyes tightly, ready for you to tug him also under the surface of the lake as payback. Thankfully as planned, you did. As soon as he popped his head out of the water, he snuck a kiss on your cheek, shocking you. He grabbed desperately onto the grass to help pull himself out of water, already feeling the intense glare of a certain raven head marching over to the two of you.

Prompto was able to gain a tight grip on a clump of greens, pulling himself out of the freezing water. He sprinted over to Luna, waiting patiently under a tree, lacing his hands together in prayer. 'Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.' He chanted sliently. He took a quick glance at Luna, an innocent look deemed upon her.

"Thank you Prompto." Luna says with a small smile.

"Your welcome, but what was the point of this?" Prompto asked, stroking his disheveled, wet hair.

"I wanted to test how much he really liked her. Noctis may not be the best in flirting, but he can become jealous very easily. If he only has a small crush on a girl, he'll just ignore it and move on. If he's in love, he'll do something out of his comfort zone." She explains thoroughly, squinting her eyes slightly, trying to get a better view.

"What do you mean by out of his comfort zone?" Prompto asks worriedly.

Noctis dove headfirst into the lake, not caring that Ignis would scold him later for drenching his clothes. He wrapped his arms around your waist, warping back onto land.

"T-Thanks No-mmph!" You were quickly cut off by cold lips.
Your knees buckled beneath you, clawing slightly at the raven's jacket, trying to prevent yourself from falling. One his hands were entangled in your damp hair, while his other hand was placed on your back, pulling you closer to his chest. This was a more passionate and forceful than your last kiss. Your face reddened ever more (if that was even possible) as you felt his tongue slip in between your lips, exploring your wet cavern. You breathed rapidly through your nose, feeling lightheaded. Nearly fainting on the spot, his lips parted an inch away from your slightly swollen ones, your foreheads pressed against each others.

"Mine." Noctis whispered huskily against your lips, his voice an octave lower. You shuddered slightly under his touch, his fingertips rubbing against your scalp soothingly. His lips pressed against yours, but more gently. You kissed back, slinging both of your arms around his neck.

In the distance under a certain oak tree, a princess and her accomplice were a giggling and jumpy mess.

"Wow! Never knew Noct could be so demanding!" Prompto commented with a huge smile.

"I guess Noctis truly loves her." Luna says, fidgeting out of giddiness.

"Can't wait to tease Noct about this." Prompto adds, already thinking of ways to annoy the hell out of Noctis.

"Be careful Prompto. He may not talk to you for awhile for kissing his girl." She warned.

"What! I have to sacrifice talking to my best friend just so you could learn how much he liked her!?" Prompto yelled.

"Calm down. You can tell the rest about this little incident." She answered.

"I guess that's fair." Prompto replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"You know, you're not what I thought you'd be Luna. I never believed that you'd be able to create such a devious act of mischievous." He says dramatically, placing a hand over his heart, scrunching his face up as if in pain.

"That's a bit over the top Prompto." She replied, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm just kidding." He replied with a cute smile.

"We should go back to the camp. The others are probably looking for us." Prompto stated, gesturing for her to follow. Luna nods in response, brushing away her blonde locks.

Time Skip
You were sitting comfortably on the ground, unable to move since the prince's arms were wrapped securely around your stomach. He sat directly behind you, his legs planted on either side of you, laying his head on your shoulder, staring dreamily at the flickering campfire. His finger traced random squiggles on your arm, waiting for his food to be prepared.

You felt a shift in his attitude as Prompto passed by with his own plate of food, sitting down a few feet across from the two of you. He pulled you closer to his chest, making it completely clear that he was still angry at the blonde. Luna pulled up a chair next to Prompto, giving him a gentle smile. Prompto sighed, shoving a piece of Garula steak into his mouth. Ignis cleared his throat, holding out two plates for you and Noctis. The two of you stood up from your position, accepting a plate.

The two of you sat back down, facing each other as you ate. As you were eating, you managed to catch Noctis sneakily placing his carrots onto your plate.
"What do you think you're doing Noctis?" You asked with your mouth filled with a piece of Garula steak.
"I don't like carrots." He quickly said, his cheeks glowing red. You hid a smile, continuing to munch on the delicious meal that Ignis prepared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 2.3K 191
(Book 1 & 2) Prince Noctis of Lucis was a lonely child when he returned from Tenebrae after his wounds had healed. That is until he was befriended b...
3.5K 20 10
You and Vi were pretty close. Until 7 years later things have change. You have no memories as you work to protect the Chosen King. Later on he resen...
16.4K 487 25
Complete Prompto x Reader There will be spoilers! A new member of the boy band, I think that's it..? The bros have invited you to their club due to...
48.7K 1.2K 65
King Regis appointed four of Prince Noctis's closest friends to guide and protect him on his journey to Altissia to be wed to Lady Lunafreya: Ignis S...