Alec volturi love story: My t...

By flowerwriter

Scarlett goes to Volterra, but will she leave or will she find her love? read on. More

Alec volturi love story: My true love
1.) birthday disaster
2.) The beginning of my new life
3.) Love comes with pain
4.) Every nightmare comes with a happy beginning
5.) A new mission
6.) What am I turning into?
7.) Deep down in our history
8.) Never let me go
9.) Business to take care of
10.) The enemy's wedding
11.) The party
12.) The cullens cause trouble
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
14.) I have to leave
15.) The note
16.) I miss him
17.) Forks high school
18.) What are you doing here?
19.) You're back
20.) The rest of our lives
AUTHOR'S NOTE!

13.) Breaking point

5.6K 83 4
By flowerwriter

Chapter 13: breaking point

It's been about 5 years since I've been living here.  But something about it feeled so wrong.  I didn't really understand what it was.  I mean, the Volturi was everything I've always wanted.  A family, and Alec.  Someone who I loved. So what was making me so unhappy?

I was walking down the halls of the castle reminiscing in my thoughts. I was walking for about 15 minutes, before Alec walked up behind me,"Good morning, beautiful.", he said kissing my cheek.  "Good morning, Alec.", I said putting on the brightest smile I could.  He frowned,"Scarlett, for the past few weeks, you've seemed to be a little...depressed. Is everything ok?"  I didn't know what to say next because I honestly didn't even know the answer. Something was bothering me, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Was I missing my family? "Honestly Alec, I have absolutly no idea about anything right now. I mean I should be happy over here, but there's something not right about it. Maybe I miss my family?", I said hopefully. Alec put his lips to my neck,"I was like that when I first joined the Volturi. But I got over it. Hopefully you will too.... I would do anything to make you happy again."  This. I can't believe I was so upset when I had Alec. He cared and loved me so much. And I shared the same feelings, but I have a feeling that my problem isn't about Alec. 

"I love you so much.", I said kissing him.  "I love you.", he replied.  He walked away, it was feeding time for them anyway. I went and sat in the waiting room. Heidi came in with about 25 people. I waved and put a fake smile on my face. It's a shame they didn't know they were about to die. Thirty or so minutes I waited in the room. It was so boring and I wanted to keep on moving. My thoughts were clustering my mind and I needed to keep on moving to get them out of my mind. I got up off my feet and walked into the throne room.  I thought they were done feeding.  Boy was I wrong. 

When I went back into the throne room the corpses were scattered everywhere. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming. Why? Why was I so upset about this when I've been living here for five years? I knew what they did, but something snapped inside of me after I saw this. Probably because I have never actually seen the killed humans.  I ran back to my room. The bloody humans were pasted into my mind and I would never be able to get the horrid image out of my mind. I sat in the corner of my room for another thirty minutes. This is NOT me. The Volturi is NOT me.  None of it is me. Why am I still here?! I sure as hell shouldn't be. The volturi is full of sadistic monsters and I did not belong here.  Alec's face popped into my mind, he was the only reason I was staying. I loved him too much to leave.  And I've grown so close with everyone else in the coven. But I can't do this.

I have to leave Volterra.

Author's note: What do you guys think??? I'm adding some conflicts to spice up the story line. Keep reading if ya wanna know what happens next. <333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695 5 1
About a girl that ended up with drake will she love him and stay or will she leave and abandon him...
42.3K 776 14
Rosalinda goes to Volterra for a class field trip and although she wants to leave as soon as possible. Will there be something or someone in the Volt...
5K 194 40
Alec moves to Miami where he meets the red headed beauty. Will they find love with one another or will a certain white haired demon return and ruin t...
314K 6.7K 24
Surprise! This is a Marcus Volturi love story.