Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter24

14.1K 288 54
By DaliaEllz

 I think this Alexandra situation has been getting worse with the past couple weeks. It has been two weeks and I cannot stand her. But, I’m trying this new thing called tolerance … So far it works well with others… But that’s besides the point. Every damn day I have been dealing with her and her damn flirting and her insults that are simply directed to me.

It’s like the girl is a damn dog just following Caleb around like a lost puppy. Shit you would think by now she would have made some damn friends already. And she did… But they’re Caleb’s group of friends so that is very amusing. If you don’t know by all these statements right now… I’m purely sarcastic.

So what am I doing right now on this Friday night? I’m watching Annie with Melanie, my sister and Jordan and all that they are doing is talking over the movie while I am actually trying to watch this as Annie and her friends sing how it’s a hard knock life and all that jazz but this doesn’t work so I pause the movie.

I look at them and sigh, “You guys can’t shut up for like 5 minutes can you…” I say and sit back down on the couch.

Serenity who is of course beside Jordan grins and shakes her head and looks back at me.

“Tati you’re being a baby like how many times have you watched this movie. I think you can stop for a day” She says as if this shit is true.

“Look I’ve had a bad week so can I please watch this movie without all of you guys talking over it.”

Jordan looks at me, “Speaking of bad weeks how is the Caleb situation?” He asks.

“That’s none of your business.” I say crossing my arms.

“What she means to say is that the girl is still there and Caleb is blind because he can’t see that she’s into him…” Melanie adds smartly.

I throw a pillow at her making her then shut up because the last thing that I want to talk about is Caleb and Alexandra. I’ve had enough of that for the past few weeks. I roll my eyes and look around…  Suddenly feeling annoyed and hungry.

“Okay so as ya’ll talk about my issues Imma go get some food.” I say getting up and putting on my coat and grabbing my purse and keys as everyone yells out a bunch of orders at me. I roll my eyes and head out the door.

Since it’s April it’s a nice walk so I decide to go get some Chinese food since it’s cheaper when you go get it. And anyhow I want to eat and I’m paying so everyone else will have to deal. When I get inside the restaurant I place my orders and take a seat. The only downfall is that it takes a while.

“Well if it isin’t my brother’s girlfriend.” I hear and turn to see Thomas standing there alone.

“Hey Thomas, what’s up?” I say smiling.

“Nothing really… I haven’t seen you in a while.” He says and takes a seat on a stool beside me.

“Well I’ve been busy I guess…” I say.

“Yeah… So what’s going on with you and my brother?”

“Nothing why do you ask?”

“I don’t know maybe because he seems more frustrated or something and once again I heard that usually you’re always at our house but you’re not anymore.”

“You’re brother is just assuming things right now and its drama. As much as he won’t admit it he thinks that I am doing something I’m not supposed to do… He is having trust issues.” I state.

“Aaahhh… I completely get it. Did you tell him what you’re doing?”

“But there’s the problem… I can’t tell him.”

Thomas nods his head, “Well then I completely get that…”  He looks around and then grins, “Now Tatianna, as much as this is fun I am now a man on a mission. I made a bet with my friend’s saying that I can score a date in a restaurant so I need to go and get a girl…”

And there he goes from a supportive person to a complete manwhore…

“Well good luck with that.”

“And good luck with my brother… He can be an idiot sometimes.” He says and gets up.

After that I grab my food and say goodbye walking back.

When I get back in the apartment with all the food no one even says hi to me. They take the food and dig in.

“Fat asses.” I say under my breath…

Melanie who is in the middle of eating looks at me, “Tati by the way Deon called and it sounded urgent.

I nod my head thanking her and make my way to the phone and dial his number and then walk to my room and close the door. The phone stops dialling and I am greeted with Deon’s voice.

“You called.” I say.

“Yeah… I think I should tell my mom.”

“Well go ahead and tell her then.”

“I was wondering if you could help me though. I need your help.” He says and I can really hear the desperation in his voice.

 “You’re such a baby..” I say but agree either way, “That means that you’re coming to church for the next couple of weeks. Hell for the rest of the year.” I say.

“Wait what?”

“Dumbass listen here… I’m helping you. You do realize what you did was a sin… in your mother’s eyes and therefore the church thing will help you gain forgiveness…” I state.

“But I don’t like church it’s boring.”

“And I don’t like you because you’re an asshole but things change don’t they.” I say smiling.

I hear him chuckle, “Yeah that’s true… So I’ll see you tomorrow?” He asks.

“No you won’t. It’s Caleb’s birthday… His fam is throwing him a birthday party and I need to go. And either way, you need to practice and I’ll see you Sunday.”

“Ight I got you.” He says.

“Bye Deon.”

“Bye Tatianna.” He says and we both hang up.

With that I get out my room and forget everything as I go get some food before these pigs legit finish it…

I look at the clock and see the time and I mutter a curse word under my breath…

“What’s wrong Tati?”

“I need to bake some things for the party tomorrow.” I say and make my way to the kitchen and quickly start making cupcakes and all that jazz. While I bake they aleready changed the movie and come into the kitchen to steal a lick of the batter. I hit their hands quick things with my spoon and get back to cooking.

From the kitchen I hear Jordan ask my sister, “Why dosen’t she go buy the food.”

“Because it takes from the experience of eating the cupcakes. And also, since it’s his birthday… I figured… Why the hell not.” I yell out.

So with no support from my sister, best friend and her brother I made cupcakes and cake for my boyfriends birthday. I am such a wonderful girlfriend is I say so myself… Let me wipe off this dirt off my shoulder…

When everything is finished I go to bed because with everything going on I am tired.

When I wake up the next day I roll out of the bed and take a shower. I have about half an hour before Zachary comes to piuck me up so we can get his house ready for the birthday party for Caleb…

So I throw on a pair of black jeggings,a pink lace top with a tank top under and some cute flats. I made my hair curly just left it like that. I hear Zach honk the horn of his car and with that I grab all my shit including the cake and make my way outside. I get in the car and smile at Zachary.

“Hey… Thanks again.”

“No problem. You’re family.” He says and we then drive off to his house.

****

Setting up and decorating must have taken hours. We have all the food ready and a whole lot of Caleb’s friends and family are here waiting for the birthday boy in question.

 We’re all talking until we hear Thomas say he sees his car so we all go in the foyer to surprise him.

We hear the door open and we turn off the lights and stand there.

This is so damn cliché.

Caleb walks in the house and he yells to see if anyone is there. I walks around till he finally comes in the living room and so we all yell.

“Happy Birthday!” And Caleb looks surprised.

One by one people go talk to him so I just go sit on the couch waiting for him to finish.

About 10 minutes later I feel someone tap my shoulder and lean over to kiss my cheek. I grin.

“I was looking for you.” He says and takes a seat beside me.

I grin, “Well you found me.” I say and kiss him softly on the lips. “Happy Birthday Caleb.” I say looking at him.

“Thanks Giselle.” He says and I roll my eyes.

So during the rest of the day it was the generic birthday activities… When it came to the cake Caleb decides to take the longest time to make a wish so I decide to put some icing on his face as he closes his eyes to finally blow out the candles.

Everyone laughs at this but Caleb looks at me as if he will do something to me later on. I smirk as id saying bring it on.

After that Caleb wipes his face and then the night is actually really fun, Caleb’s arm is wrapped around my waist. I smile at this.

When most of everyone has gone I sit in Caleb’s room on his bed since Caleb is in the bathroom. I turn on the TV and put a movie on. When Caleb gets out of the bathroom I look at him and smile.

“You’re little cousin was so adorable.” I say.

“Yeah I can tell, he was hogging you almost the entire night.”

“No… That’s not true you just wanted me all to yourself.” I say with a grin.

“Yeah that’s true.” He says grinning at me and quickly sits on the bed to face me.

He leans in to kiss me and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and he deepens his kiss. I smile against his lips and open my mouth letting him get more entrance; his lips and his tongue move with mine and I feel my back hit the bed and I look up to see his body hovering mine. My arms trail from his neck and I just feel his entire upper torso liking everything. Caleb’s hands move everywhere and his kissed trail down from my lips to my neck and he kisses along my collarbone or whatever. His hands reach down to the hem of my shirt and lightly lift my shirt up. I really don’t care and I let him… I do the same pulling off his grey t-shirt off his head and for what seems like hours I admire him in his shirtless glory.

Caleb smirks, “Like what you see.”

“You know I do now shut up and kiss me white boy.” I say and he obliges.

We continue making out and I enjoy every minute of it. Lost in time all I remember is this.

Thomas and Zachary barge in the room causing Caleb to cover me with his body and they both begin to laugh.

“Caleb’s getting some birthday sex!” Thomas yells out loud

“I’m not even going to ask Tatianna what she gave Caleb because it’s obvious…” Zachary adds.

I groan, they are such idiots. Right now Caleb is squished over me and I can’t breath so I try to oushg Caleb off of me so I can get some air.

“I can’t breathe.” I say and Caleb gets off of me but picks up mmy shirt so I can quickly pull it on.

Caleb stands up with his glorious self and kicks his brothers out the room. After a while of teasing they yell out that we need to watch his cousin again and I just say okay as I fix myself. When the door closes we look at each other…

“So…”

“So…”

“Sorry about that,” Caleb says, “I got carried away.”

“Oh I really don’t mind; I enjoyed that.” I say with a smirk.

“I’m glad you did.” He says.

When I am all fixed I look at Caleb and smile, “Okay forgetting about that… I was supposed to get you a gift and I hid it in here so close your eyes.” I say and stand up and he does as I say.

I go in his closet and get what I need. And then put it in front of him.

“Bonne Fete cheri.” I say and he opens his eyes looking at what I got him.

He looks at the bag and he opens is mouth and I stop him, “Don’t say anything… Just shut up and open the gift.”

He chuckles, “Way to ruin the mood.” I roll my eyes and he opens it.

When he opens it he takes out a book, a cookbook to be exact, a scrapbook, a box of cookies, and an athlete’s world gift card and of course a card.

I fucking outdid myself to say the least. Do you know how damn hard I had to work… Not that I’m complaining because he’s happy. But yeah looking at his face I can tell that I did well.

“Okay, since on the three month anniversary you outdid yourself… So let me explain, the cookbook is because you need to learn to cook since you like burn water, the scrapbook, well thanks to facebook and your family you have a scrapbook filled with memories that you can look back on, the gift card because I had no clue what kind of athletic things you would need and the cookies because you love my cookies…” I say smiling.

Caleb just looks at me and grins, “I don’t know what to say…”

“Maybe ‘Thank you oh wonderful girlfriend of mine.” I say teasing him.

“Alright then… Thank you wonderful girlfriend of mine.” He says and then makes his way to hug me.

With than for like what seems like forever Caleb looks at everything staring at the pictures that I had put in the scrapbook and everything.

When everything is done Caleb and I head downstairs to go take care of his cousin Anthony, the same one that we watched that last time and who stole my cookies. Caleb, acting like a little boy, is playing with his presents and one of them is like a nice ass digital camera and so he is taking pictures of everything and anything.

Anthony and I are just sitting on the couch playing, talking and watching TV. He begins to fall asleep on my lap and I smile, playing with his dark brown hair. I hear the sound of a camera and I turn to see Caleb with his camera pointed at the both of us.

“You guys look to cute together.” He says honestly.

I smile, “What can I say… I love kids…” I say looking at him.

“I can tell you’re really good with them from what I can see.“Yeah you have no clue how many kids I’ve taken care of…. Everywhere I go I become a babysitter.”I say.

“Or a cook.” He says with a grin and I smile.

“Yeah that’s true.”

“You know you could make the perfect housewife.” He says grinning.

I narrow my eyes, “Don’t you dare say that. I am not staying in a house all day in the future.”

“Alright then… Scratch the housewife idea..” He says laughing.

“Good.” I say.

“Good… And by the way babe.”

“What?”

“You’re shirt’s on inside out…” He says laughing.

I look down and then I look and see he’s right.

“Well thanks for telling me now.”

“It’s better now than never.”

I roll my eyes and throw the remote at him and he just catches it and then plops himself beside me on the couch.

***

SUNDAY!

I am at home getting ready for church… My sister and my mother are running around the house getting ready as well.

When we are all ready my mother drives off and we are outside the church… Today is a big day for everyone.

I am wearing a simple floral dress with small heels and my sister and mommy are matching with their purple dresses. When I look around I see Deon with his mother and I go to them and do the friendly gesture of a hug and two kisses on the cheek to the both of them. We all go and sit together in the pews and listen to the sermon that the preacher has. All throughout church as I look at Deon he is sweating so I lean in and whisper in his ear.

“Are you ready to tell her?” I ask and he nods his head.

Alright so this is the plan, after church we go to the restaurant that I work at and then we all sit, talk and then BAM Deon will say what is needed to be said.

Church goes by fast with the praises, the songs and everything and before we know it Deon, my sister, his mother, my mother and I are all seated and we are all speaking over the food while eating. Deon’s mother is very old school but other than that she is such a nice lady.

We are in the middle of talking when I hear that familiar voice, “Tatianna.” I look over to see Caleb there looking at me as if trying to figure something out.

“Caleb? How are you?” I say smiling.

“Nothing… What are you doing here?” He says looking around.

“Just eating… Just came here from church.” I say

“What’s up?” Deon says.

Caleb clenches his jaw looking at him and then back at me as we are sitting beside each other and I roll my eyes. My mother smiles up at him.

“Caleb would you like to sit down?”

She asks and he smiles but shakes his head, “Umm I would but I’m with-“

“Caleb I was looking for you everywhere!” I hear that annoying voice and turn to see Alexandra and her annoying self make her way to my boyfriend…  Oh hell no.’

“Oh hey Alexandra.” I say with a fake smile, “No just grab two chairs we have so much space…” I say with a tight smile and my eyes are just daring Caleb to say no…

As obliged they pull up a seat and we all sit.

“So, what are you guys doing here?”  I ask.

“Oh I wanted to treat Caleb to a birthday lunch.” She says smiling at me and I just nod at them, “What about you?” She asks

“Deon and I along with our families came here to eat after church.”

Caleb nods, “So did they talk about adultery today…”

“No the confession of sins.” I state back.

The table has gotten so awks I can cut the tension with a knife.

I lean into Deon, “You need to tell her.”

Deon nods, “Umm mom… I need to tell you something.”

“What is it.” She says breaking conversation with my mom.

“Well you see…. It’s… Well.” I groan we fucking practiced this and this negro is stuttering.

I look over at Caleb and this bitch… “If you want you can leave now.” I say.

Alexandra nods and says something in Caleb’s ear causing him to smile and then gets off sending me a fake smile and I roll my eyes. I look at Caleb, waiting for him to leave,.

“Oh no I want to know…”

KILL ME NOW.

Deon over who is beside me is stuttering like a fool and I groan.

“What Deon is trying to say is…”

“Mom I’m.”

I yell, “For goodness sakes please just let him come in.” I say and the door opens. Revealing two people…

Okay so I’m sort of grounded and I had to sneak on this laptop… to finish this. :) Anyhoo the secret is about to be revealed and seriously the comments last chapter cracked me up about Alexandra :P **I hate her as well..*** Anyhow tell me what you all think and what the secret is…. And yeah. Vote and comment and if you wanna just fan :)

Till next time.

Dalia….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gift of Game By ✨

General Fiction

160K 7K 50
© 2016 bunsmany All Rights Reserved
859K 28K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
150K 5.4K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
87.4K 5.1K 56
I look out into the parking lot and squint to make sure I'm not going crazy. Walking up with a bouquet of flowers is Justin. He's wearing a muscle te...