Love is all around

By KairiOfHearts

This story has been Completed on July 8, 2017 Princess of Clarines returns home from a mission. Home again wi... More

Returning Home
Introductions
Training and Teaching
Meeting old friends
Unexpected feelings
Claire MIA
Trapped by Heartstealers
New love?
Reunited
Claire has a date!
Mitsuhide's scare
New orders
Princess duties
Training mission
Dinner in Aincard
Flower blossoms
A Birthday Surprise
Accident
Awkward Moments
Truth Revealed
Wedding Interviews
Unexpected Visitors?
New Rules
Situations Change
Sepreation
Caught red handed
Hidden truth
New Steps
One Year Later
Destiny
The Future
A/N
A/N

Strange Mission

39 2 2
By KairiOfHearts

Mitsuhide POV

       The morning we were getting ready to leave Zen told us we would have to share a horse. Don't exactly know why we have to we have plenty of horses. But his orders are orders so that's what we will do. Right before we took off on the horse  zen walk up to us.

"This mission might be awkward at times for you but I'm sure you will do well" Zen said.

Kiki POV

     There is something about this mission that gives me a strange feeling. I'm sure nothing horrible wrong will happen. I mean we have been through lots of crazy situations before. After riding in front of Mitsuhide we finally arrive. A young man appears and told us he will take are horse. So we get off and grab are bags. Once we step inside there is a young woman at the counter. We walk up and she says welcome your finally here! We have been expecting you Mitsuhide and this must be your wife Kiki.  As soon as wife was said Mitsuhide mouth dropped. Then she lead the way to are room. She said the events are listed in are room and dinner would be at 6. We walk in and quickly close the door only to see one futon laid out. Mitsuhide starts to freak out wondering where the heck we have been sent to. So Zen mission for us is for us to pose as a married couple to check this place out.

"But why a married couple I mean we are dating but being a married couple is a different thing" Mitsuhide said.

There was a sign before we walked in the building that said married couple only. Maybe he wants to take someone special in the future but couldn't find any info on the place. I mean what else would he do send Obi with his sister. Oh well we are here so let's just pretend for a couple days. It's like a mini vacation so let's enjoy it.

Mitsuhide POV

We decided that we would pretend to be married. While we unpacked are things into are drawers. We decided to think of answers people might ask us. While I'm thinking about all the things that have happened I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I look over to see Kiki with a change of clothes in her arms. She tells me we should probably look nice for dinner and she heads to the bathroom. I decide to get change also since dinner will be ready soon. After I'm finished changing I hear a loud bang from the bathroom. Then I hear another loud bang followed by a scream. I rush into the bathroom and I see Kiki standing on the toilet. She looks like she is petrified in her spot. I scan the room to see if anything is out of place. That's when I spot a rather large silverfish bug by the sink. I decide to capture it instead of killing it just this once. I trap it and quickly grab a small jar on the shelf. Then I quickly seal the jar so it can't escape. Kiki is giving me an upset face. I walk over to her and pick her up. Taking her out of the bathroom and gentle on the bed. Then there was a knock on the door I open the door to find the girl from earlier. She informed us dinner was ready and I told her we have an u welcome visitor. She gave me a confused look.
     In the bathroom there is an unwelcome visitor. I put it inside of a jar can you please get ride of it. My wife is very afraid of those things so while we are gone please have someone take care of it. She nods as if understanding the issue at hand. I quickly grab Kiki hand and head off to dinner. After a nice dinner we decide to take a walk down to the beach. There at the beach we watched the sunset and walked hand in hand. Heading back to the inn a group of mysterious looking people approach us. They demand us to drop any money and jewelry we had. However I had no money on me and Kiki only had the earrings from her home. After we refused a man grabbed Kiki and held her by the throat. Without even thinking I throw a punch at the man holding Kiki. He falls onto the ground and the men come after us. Kiki gets the two behind me and I get the three men in front. After the men are down for the count I grab Kiki's hand and run. I mean I didn't want to be there when they woke up.
Now back at the inn we head to are room. Once inside I see Kiki eye the bathroom and walk as far away from it as she could. Sighing I head towards the bathroom and look around no bugs to be seen. Once I let here know it's bug free she relaxes a bit. An idea pops into my head. Why don't we enjoy the baths and meet up when we are done. With that we get ready and head to the baths.

Kiki POV

Today has been a crazy day. I mean first Zen sends us to a married inn only. Second we have to share a bed together. Third we were attacked by six men. At least I get to soak myself in the bath. (They wear towels when they take bath in an inn.) What else could go wrong. All of a sudden I heard footsteps. Who is there show yourself. From behind the fold I heard

"Kiki?" Mitsuhide questioned.

"Mitsuhide what are you doing here" I question.

"They told me this bath was ready for me" He said.

"What ... But they told me the same thing" I said.

I step out of the shallow end of the hot bath. And proceed to get my robe from the hook by the door. When I went to open the door it was locked. I turn around and Mitsuhide was standing there. I walk back and forth trying to think of how to get out. Then I walk backwards to see if I can spot something to help us. However, before I could see anything I slip on the rocks falling into the deeper end of the pool. The last thing I saw was the water around me splash up then darkness.

"Kiki! , Kiki can you hear me" Mitsuhide questioned.

When I came too I was wrapped in his arms. My eyes slowly opened to where I saw Mitsuhide looking down at me. As soon as are eyes meet he sighs and smiles.

"Please be more careful Kiki you gave me a heart attack" Mitsuhide explained.

Mitsuhide POV

I say since we are stuck in here lets just try to enjoy it. I mean we can figure out a way out of here later. We can always jump over the wall if need be. But after you slipping I need to relax a little before we go back. Besides its not like we can really relax back at home. But here Kiki we can actually act like a couple. I know it will be strange cause it's are first trip together but, that's the reason we should enjoy it. Kiki surprised me with a kiss and just looked at her. She was reeling me how I was right we should just enjoy it while we here. Without even realizing it I realized we had both just spoke what we were thinking about.
After a while we both step out me first of course so I can help Kiki out so she doesn't slip. I walk over to grab my robe when I realize they is only one. I grab my robe and walk over to her. I hand her my robe and she said it's better if I wear it. I decide that if I pick up Kiki I can jump the wall and head to are room. I walk over behind Kiki and careful pick her up. She freaks out when I lift her up and when she looks at me we are so close we could kiss. Both of us blush and she looks away.

"Hold on tight I'm going to get us out of here" Mitsuhide said

I kick off the ground jump off the tree and land on the other side. Are room isn't far behind so I sneak around. I find are room now just have to find a open door. Kiki says the back patio door is open. I jump up and open the door. Once we are inside the room I put Kiki back down. She then grabs her clothes and changes in the bathroom. I also quickly change then head down to the receipt ion desk to let them know what happened.
When I return Kiki is just standing by the futon. I step next to her and tell her she can have the futon. I sit down by the patio door and lean up against the wall. I then said I could never have a lady sleep against the wall when there is a perfectly good futon here. She just smiles and gets under the covers. The next thing I know it's morning and the back door is open. I look behind me to see Kiki just standing outside.

Kiki POV

I wake up to see the sun already up. I get up and quietly open the back door to take a look outside. As I'm admiring the view I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I smile then unwrap myself from his arms and notice he is looking confused. So I grab his hand and walk back inside I grab my travel bag. I gentle smile at Mitsuhide and remind him today is the last day before returning home. I quickly grab my stuff and rush to the bathroom before he can see what I'm holding. Once inside I put on my swimsuit and then put on my dress. I step out and see Mitsuhide ready to as well. So I quickly grab my bag and we leave the room. We stop at the front desk and Mitsuhide walks off talking to one of the workers. While he is doing that I grab the picnic basket that they filled for are trip today.
We leave the inn and start walking and I look over at Mitsuhide to see a smile on his face. I chuckle to myself thinking if he is happy now I can't wait to see how he is later. As we continue on are way things look different then I remember.

"Mitsuhide I thought we were going to the beach today?" I state in a confused manner .

"Well we're aren't going to the beach but this place defiantly has water." Mitsuhide explains.

Being kind of curious I start ask questions. Mitsuhide laughs and tells me I should just enjoy the journey. I stop questioning him because I know he won't answer my questions. We are now walkthrough a forest and all of a sudden Mitsuhide stops walking. I look around and all I see are trees and a stone wall covered by vines behind Mitsuhide. I look at him and raise an eyebrow and say this is where you were taking me?

"No it's just up a head besides where do you see water were we are now Kiki." Mitsuhide said.

He pulls back the vines on the stone wall to reveal a hidden cave. I look at him and think how could he have known that was there. He gentle takes my hand and leads the way. We are walking through the dark cave when all of a sudden we see a bright light on the other side. Stepping out into the light I instantly close my eyes from the brightness. When I realize we aren't walking anymore I slowly open my eyes to a beautiful view in front of me.

Wow this place is so beautiful, but Mitsuhide how did you know of this place. He is just smiling at me and whispers in my ear that it's a secret. We make are way to this one spot and put are stuff down Mitsuhide takes off his shirt and I'm about to take my dress cover up off. We are right next to this rock cliff perfect for jumping into the water. So I decide to untie the knot of my dress and he freaks out.

"Kiki you shouldn't take off your dress here" he says in a flustered tone.

"It's fine stop worrying it's not like I done have clothes on underneath this." I say calmly.

"Kiki I'm begin serious I know where dating but don't just strip in front of me." Mitsuhide begs.

Ignoring his pleads I just continue what I was doing. I mean I can't swim with this coverup still on I say to myself. I remove my dress and toss it on top of the basket. I look over to see Mitsuhide staring at me in shock. When he sees what I'm wearing I shyly ask him what he thinks.

(Kiki's Swimsuit)

" when you said you have clothes underneath the dress you meant your swim suit?" Mitsuhide says.

Yes what else did you think I was talk about. I stop and think of what he thought I meant. When I realize he thought I meant just my undergarments I yell at him. Mitsuhide why the heck would I take off my dress if I wasn't wearing a swimsuit underneath in the middle of the day. He blushes causing his face to go bright red. He takes a step back and then next thing I know I hear a very loud splash. I quickly look over the edge and he the ripples from his splash. I quickly dive in after Mitsuhide. Once I get into the water I see Mitsuhide and grab hold of his hand bringing him up to the surface. I drag him out of the water and hit his chest yelling at him to watch where he is going. After a min he doesn't open his eyes and I spring into action. That's when I realize his pulse is faint. I quickly start performing cpr and after a a couple pumps on his chest and a few breathes he shots up coughing out water. I throw my arms around him and then tears just start following down my face. Mitsuhide pulls me into a hug.

"Kiki it's ok I'm sorry I scared it's ok now ... shhh it's ok.." Mitsuhide states.

Your so stupid don't do that to me what would I have done if ... My sentence gets interrupted by a passionate kiss. He then takes my face in his hands wiping away my tears and placing his forehead against mine. Slowly I stop crying and return back to normal. Mitsuhide stands up first then help me up and leads me back to are stuff.

Mitsuhide POV

I'm really sorry again that I scared you but why don't we have something to eat and relax. I grab the blanket from her bag and spread it out. I then sit on top of it and tell Kiki to come her as I have a hand outstretched to her. She walks over and then I pull her down into my lap. Then I gentle start to message her shoulder to make all the tension go away. Once she is relaxed I go to reach for the food she stops me right before I can grab it. She hops off of my lap then sits by the bakers pulling out various dishes. I'm so shocked there are rice balls, a contained of noodles, skewers of beef .. etc. it's like a little buffet of food.
After a great lunch we get into the water this time careful though. And we enjoy a relaxing swim by the waterfall. I'm glad the manager of the inn told me about this place. If Kiki is enjoying herself then so am I. Watching Kiki explore the area I just smile to myself. I decide to go see what she is doing so I make my way over there. When I wrap my arms around her I feel her jump in my arms. She relaxes into me and looks up saying we should probably head back to the inn. I sighed to myself realizing are fun time is going to end and we swim back over to are stuff.
All of are stuff is packed up now and I look over to see Kiki putting her dress back on which will now hide her beauty from me. As she is trying to tie the sash I walk up to her and grab the the sash to tie it. Then I put my shirt back on and we start walking back to the inn hand in hand. Once we arrive back in are room Kiki grabs me and pulls me to the window where you can spot the sun going down. I stand behind her smiling at the sight. Then we hear a knock at the door. One of the attendants walks in and says that they have drawn a bath and by the time we are finished with are bath dinner should be ready. I thank her and we head to bath I walk into the bath and this time check my surroundings carefully, but nobody was there. So I get into the water and then I hear a door open so I call out to them. Kiki comes around the corner and sighs as if telling me they planned this all over again. She quietly gets and in and we just enjoy the bath. After some time has passed we get out and head back to are room to change. Dinner was good, but I'm kind of missing the food at home. After dinner I see Kiki packing and decide I should do the same since we have to make an early start back home.
In the morning I'm woken up by the missing feeling of Kiki by my side. I look around and see she just finished changing which means I should probably change now too. So get myself ready for the journey home. Before we leave the room I quickly grab Kiki and show her the sunset from are balancing one last time before leaving. We check out of the inn and got are horse all packed up. Then we leave the inn and started heading home.
Once we got back we put the horses away and went to are spreads rooms. We both had to write a report of are mission. After a few hours I'm heading to Zen office where I see down the hall Kiki. We head to the office together with are reports in hand. When I asked her what she put she said nothing personal just the basics and nodded at her because I did the same thing. Once we arrive we knock on the door and open it to find Prince Zen sitting at his desk. We walk up and hand him the reports and he quickly reads them. His face looks confused and shocked.

"Was this inn actually an inn for married couple only or is that a joke?" Prince Zen said.

"This was no joke Zen Mitsuhide and I fake being married so we could fill out the mission for you." Kiki states.

"Actually I had no idea it was a married only inn I just thought it would be a nice place to go with everyone." Zen says.

"What you didn't know that place was for married couples are you serious." Mitsuhide says.

Well with all of that said and done we all make are way to dinner. Life goes back the way it was. Now we're back as hiding are relationship, but with get to spend time with are friends. I'll really miss the journey we had together and I just have to hope we can go on another one sometime in the future.

Kiki POV

I can't believe Zen didn't know about the inn. Oh well I still had a fun time with Mitsuhide. It's too bad we are back now. Oh well I just hope we can go there again someday or maybe on another journey sometime soon. As we walk behind Zen I carefully reach my hand out to Mitsuhide. Then he takes my hand and gives me a smile and I smile back as we make are way to dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 715 35
Is it a sin to find beauty in the darkness? To look beyond the appearance of people, of things, and simply fall in love with what lies beyond the sur...
157 15 8
Akariyuki is a smart girl that lives in tanbarun, one day she goes on a short trip and return to find quite an unexpected event... A/N: this story wi...
54.9K 1.3K 28
Obi's love for Shirayuki will never continue, but his love for another girl will start. As a girl from Clarines finds her way into the castle gates...
37.9K 923 12
Zen and Shirayuki have lived the happiest lives they could possibly have. After Zen leaves for a week on business, a gang from a neighboring kingdom...