Rose Awards

By honestcritiques

I decided to open one of these to help unrecognised as well as deserving writers receive the recognition they... More

Rules and Other Stuff
Categories
Nominee Sticker!!
ANNOUNCEMENT
Nominees of Best General Fiction
Nominees of Best Humor
Nominees of Best Sci- Fi
Nominees for Best Fantasy
Nominees for Best Action
Nomines for Best Historical Fic
Nominees of Best Horror
Nominees for Best Mystery/Thriller
Nominees for Best Vampire
Nominees for Best Paranormal
Nominees for Best Short Story
Nominees For Best Poetry
Nominees for Best Werewolf
Nominees for Best Fanfiction
Nominees for Best Teen Fiction
Nominees for Best Romance
Nominees for Best ChickLit
Nominees for Best Random
Nominees for Best LGBT+
Nominees for Best Tragedy
Nominees for Unique Plot
Nominees for Eye-catching Title
Nominees for Attractive Cover
Nominees for Quirkiest Character
Nominees for Amazing Trailers
Nominees for Best Villain
Nominees for Best Supporting Character
Best Male Leads
Nominees for Best Female Lead
Nominees for Best Bromance/ Sis-Romance
Thank you
Nominees for Best Family
Cover
Announcement!
~Winners~
Winners of Best General Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best General Fiction (JC)
Winners of Best Humor (PC)
Winners of Best Sci-Fi (PC)
Winners of Best Fantasy (PC)
Winners of Best Action (PC)
Winners of Best Adventure (PC)
Winners of Best Historical Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best Horror (PC)
Winners of Best Mystery/Thriller (PC)
Winners of Best Vampire (PC)
Winners of Best Paranormal (PC)
Winners of Best Short Story (PC)
Winners of Best Poetry (PC)
Winners of Best Werewolf (PC)
Winners of Best Fanfiction (PC)
Winners of Best Teen Fiction (PC)
Winners of Best Romance (PC)
Winners of Best Chick-Lit (PC)
Winners of Best Random (PC)
Winners of Best Tragedy (PC)
Winners of Best LGBT+ (PC)
Winner Stickers
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (1)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (2)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (3)
Stickers for Winners of Genre Awards (4)
Winners of Unique Plot + Sticker
Winners of Eye-catching Title + Stickers
Winners of Attractive Cover + Stickers
Winner of Quirkiest Character + Sticker
Winners of Amazing Trailers + Stickers
Winners of Best Villain + Stickers
Winners of Best Side Character + Sticker
Winners of Best Bro/Sis-mance + Stickers
Winners of Best Male Lead + Stickers
Winners of Best Female Lead + Stickers
Winners of Best Humor (JC)

Nominees of Best Adventure

339 37 31
By honestcritiques

Burnt by KMCute19

The world around Stark changes after a scorching fire in his grandfather's mansion. Not only does he find himself in a school for the supernatural but he also finds himself falling for the heart of the Arctic: Aliya.

Aliya is a girl of many dangerous secrets and a past that she keeps under wraps.

With secrets and lies slowly unraveling, Stark needs to save Celestial from the evil growing inside of it. He needs the truth and Aliya is the only one who can give it to him.

Wishing for the Sun by Child_of_Midnight

Anya Jensen is living in the dark. Literally. There is no sun, just pure night.

On the day of Anya's 13th birthday, she goes to the Wishing Well, as everyone does on their 13th.

The Wishing Well. It doesn't stay dark. No, this time it lights up.

Because even though many people have done this before her, Anya Jensen is wishing for the sun.

-+-

After Anya Jensen wishes for the sun, she starts seeing mysterious lights that only she see. Anya decides to find Dayre Den, the person who created fire for humans, to ask him about these lights and then begins her quest to find the sun, despite discouragement from Den.

But looking for it will lead her to the Unforgotten Sea, a place where no human has returned from. Before going, a lost sailor's son, Torrent, asks to go with her. Anya doesn't know why but let's him come anyway.

And then there's a black box that no one but the owner can open. But this black box might reveal secrets from the world Before.

And what about Fernando, the boy that has gone through so much misery and pain? Why does Anya get a strange feeling around him?

Torrent just wants to find his family, but what will he do to get them back?

Fernando just needs a friend, someone who can help him. Anya cannot be stopped. She will find the sun, even if it costs her her life.

Tales of a Pirate Crew by SamSchloesing

Tired of vampire and werewolf stories? 
(I know I am)

Why not set sail to another horizon? 
(You can't be seasick reading a book)

Come aboard the Lady Lesya and join the crew in its quest for gold and treasure!

*

In Puerto Seguro, one of the Lady Lesya's ports of call, things turn bad for the ship's crew.

Savy, the "honored guest" on board, barely escapes rape and murder visiting the city she was never supposed to set foot in.

Alexandra, the fierce First Mate ordered to look after the young lady, wakes up in a pool of blood and guts.

As for Captain Etienne Desjours, he's imprisonned for a crime he only swore to commit - but his cell is only the first step on the road to a legendary treasure.

Chased by the local authorities, the pirate crew will do whatever it takes to flee Puerto Seguro and find the chest said to contain what one desires most.

But the past is tracking them down too, with the firm intention of tying some loose ends. Permanently.

*

But that's only later. All will begin on a night as black as a cat's soul....

Operation Secret Cat by majorsilver99

Cats. The mysterious four legged beings, often known for having many lives. Are they leading a life more secret than we already know?

Jazz is a fat white cat working as a spy for the government in a magical world. After finishing another one of his normal jobs he returns to his base to find out that the secret of the cat spies is out. When cats begin to disappear Jazz discovers a secret organization with a plan to take over the government. Not only that, but this organization thinks he is their secret to success. Can one cat, famous or not, really make that much or a difference?

The Steeps by KevinGebhard

Hot city skateboarder Casey Janz shames himself in a near-fatal wipeout involving the cops, winds up living in the Rockies with his estranged ski-bum father, a rogue charmer who's juggling serious gambling debts. The two team up with a foxy ski patrol girl to turn Casey snowboard racer (and spark a volatile romance). They prep him for a high-stakes faceoff on the dreaded Steeps. But first Casey must deal with his demons -- his flash temper and, to face his archrival on that perilous plunge, his fear of heights. 

Too Young by Wimbug

"Life is a series of choices, kiddo. You either choose to trust me or you don't."

Sam Grant had always wanted to become an archaeologist and live a life of adventure. But once he leaves for a study camp in the jungle of Yucatan to get him started on a dream career, he finds that his future job is not a problem. Coming out alive, however, is.

Faced with his family's oldest enemy who desperately wants him dead, a secret agency who wants him to work for them and the girl of his dreams, Sam is forced to find balance before he loses his head. Literally.

Murder, mysterious team mates, ancient traps and the responsibility of bringing everyone back home safely - Maybe Sam is just too young to deal with everything at once.

I am Infinite by vanessa_canitha

People said that dreams is only a dream. But not for Julia. She was the one they called as the Infinite. They could connect their dreams to reality.

Soon, she discover she was not the only infinite. There were more like her but they were separated around the world.

With the existence of the Infinities, could the world find peace or instead it would bring suffers and tears?

What would Julie do if dreams might really came to reality? Join her adventure to find answers, life, secrets, and true love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
49K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
25.9K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad