Nominees for Best Werewolf

On Wolf Wings by Tana_Rae

Three Questers. Two Extras. One Goal.

Sparroh, or Arrow to her friends, Moonblood is a werewolf. She was chosen to go on a quest. One that no one has ever returned from. She was chosen along with her best friend, Nevaeh (Nova) Dawnshadow and a Royal, Cecelia, or City, Everdawn. Arrow and Nova have never gotten along with City, being stuck with her on a quest would be fun, if she weren't doomed to die. This year the quest comes with a Prophecy. The first prophecy in five years.

One quest must these four survive,
fighting, swiftly, one Royal must die.
The other two wolves, friends before,
while one Royal hides, never adored.
All wolves must meet, and eventually defeat,
in order to, on wolf wings, fly.

Being the only Royal on the quest, City knows she will die. How, or when they do not know. Arrow struggles with the weight of the quest and with the burden of her missing father, leader of the Blood Wolves, a group of rebel wolves fighting against the Royals. Can she choose wisely between her best friend and the quest, or will the friendship be ruined forever?

The Revival by randomsweetstuff

The Lupus race has continuously struggled between humanity and the animalistic traits held by those who can shift

The New Law came about after Pack Law was abolished. People no longer felt the need to live so isolated from one another so boundary lines was removed and pack heritage slowly faded out.

Kennedy and Jackie are twin sisters both living in the new world. Both have dormant wolf genes and identical in looks. Despite their similarities, the two girls were different in many ways.

Kennedy loves to challenge authority when an opportunity presents itself. She doesn't roll over and play dead at the first signs of conflict. She's stubborn and will stand for what she thinks is right.