Friends (Joe Sugg Fanfiction)...

By MrsBellaSugg

Lucy Robbins has everything you could ask for a perfect family, rich parents, over 6 million subscribers, and... More

Chapter 1 - Meet Lucy
Chapter 3 - Girlfriend?
Chapter 4 - Chris
Chapter 5 - Pool/Hospital
Chapter 6 - Surprise Meet and Greet/Coachella
Chapter 7 - Feelings?
Chapter 8 - Kind of a Date
Chapter 9 - Choices
Im back

Chapter 2 - Reunited

88 6 0
By MrsBellaSugg

Lucy's P.O.V

I pull myself out of bed. I have been awake sense nine and it's now eleven. I've just been watching YouTube cause that's what I do almost every morning. I walk into my bathroom and let down my hair. I take a shower then get out.

I wash my face and brush my teeth. I hear my front door open. "Lucy!?" I hear Joe say. He has his own key to my house because he comes over alot.

"Yeah!?"

"Where are you!?"

"In my bathroom stupid!"

"Hey I'm not stupid!"

"Sure!" He goes to open the door. "Hold on I'm not changed."

"Ok."

I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt that I had brought with me into the bathroom. I walk out and see Joe sat on my bed. "Lucy!" Joe stands up. "Joe!" I give him a hug.

We hadn't see each other in a week. We both had a lot of work because Joe recently hit six million subscribers and I'm so proud of him.

I have just released my merchandise so I was super busy. I pull away. "I missed you so much." Joe says

"I missed you so much too."

"Have you had lunch?"

"I haven't even eaten breakfast."

"Lucy this is happening more and more often you have to eat."

"I will don't worry."

I walk down stairs and into my kitchen. "So what do you want for lunch?" I ask

"Um we should go out to eat."

"Ok sure let me blow dry my hair and change."

He sits on the couch and I go to change. I put on some skinny jeans and a warm nit sweater with some knee high boots. I quickly blow dry my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I put on little lip balm and walk out of the bathroom. I walk down stairs and Joe was getting a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hey you ready?" He asks me

"Yeah let's go."

"Are we taking your car?" I ask

"Yeah let's go."

I grab my phone and bag. I walk out. We get to the restaurant and he parks the car. We get out and walk to the restaurant.

"Table for two."

"Come with me." The lady leads us to a booth and we sit down. We order our drinks and she leaves.

"So how's business?" Joe asks me

"It's going really well they're selling out really fast."

"I'm so proud of you."

"Awe thanks I'm proud of you too."

"Why?"

"You've hit six million subscribers!"

"Oh yeah."

I see a girl walk up behind Joe and tap his shoulder.

"Hello."

"Hi I was wondering if could get a picture with you two."

"Of course." Joe smiles and we stand up. We take a few pictures with the girl and she leaves.

=====

"Sweet dreams Joe."

"Goodnight."

He gives me a hug. He walks into the guest room and closes the door. I walk to my room and close the door. Joe was staying the night he would always stay in the guest room. I go into my bathroom and wash my face. I brush my teeth and walk out.

I was already changed because we had a film night. I get into my bed and put my phone to charge. I fall asleep.

=====

I feel someone jumping on the bed. I groan and pull the covers over me.

"Let me sleep Joe."

"Nope get up lazy it's already ten."

"Fuck off."

"Do I have to tickle you?"

"No please no." I laugh

"You asked for it." He jumps on the bed and starts tickling me.

"Joe stop!" I say laughing

"No."

"I'm going to tickle you back." I continue laughing. I start tickling Joe and he starts laughing.

I start laughing so hard I start to fall of the bed.

"Joe I'm going to fall!" I say as I hold onto him. He doesn't say anything he just continues laughing and tickling me. I slip off the the bed making a laugh thump.

"Ow." I groan

"Are you ok?" I see Joe hang his head over my bed to see me. I smirk and pull him down with me. He falls next to me on the floor.

"Ow."

"I'm ok now." I smile

"Wow." He laughs. I turn to him.

"How are your eyes so blue?" I ask looking at them

"I don't know how are yours so green." I laugh

"You expect me to know that?"

"Exactly." I start laughing out of nowhere

"Why are you laughing?" Joe asks

"I don't know." I say still laughing

"Maybe because we're to losers laying on the floor laughing." I say and he laughs. We eventually stop laughing and I get up. I stretch and fall back onto my bed. I feel Joe lay next to me. He wraps his arms around me

"You know that I love you?" He says

"I love you too."

We were just say as friends. I don't like Joe like that. He's not on my level, I'm thousands of levels under him.

"So will you go to Coachella with me?"

"Joe you know that I don't like Coachella."

"Please for me."

"Fine."

I don't like Coachella, it isn't really my thing. I rather stay here where I can be under a blanket watching Netflix.

"We leave in four days."

"What?"

"Yeah I forgot to tell you."

"Oh Joe." I look at him.

"Let's go out for brunch."

"Ok." I get up and go to my closet. I grab a tank top and some high waisted jeans. I change and put on a maroon hoodie like Joe's we bought matching ones even . I put on my converse and put my hair in a ponytail. I walk out and go down stairs. I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my bag. "Let's go." I say to Joe. We hook arms and walk out. We walk to my car and get in.

=====

"Yeah I never really put myself out there." I say walking with Joe we were at the park and just just talking.

"So when is you family visiting?"

"Um I think in a few weeks." My family was small my dad is a doctor and my mom is a nurse. I have one older brother and he is 26 he took after my dad and is a doctor too. My family supported me when I told them I wanted to do YouTube and not be a nurse like my mom.

"So do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not yet but soon." He smiles

"Who?"

"Her name is Maddie she's super nice."

"Well you need to let me see her first." I say jokingly

"Haha very funny you'll meet her tonight."

"At your place?"

"Yeah at 7 Oh by the way I'm way to nervous so I was wondering if you and Caspar can at like you're dating so it's like a double date thing."

"Only for you, did you already tell Caspar?"

"Yeah I asked him yesterday."

"Ok so what should I wear?"

"Something causal."

"Ok and I get there a little early."

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 4K 44
Klein, schüchtern, tollpatschig und vergesslich? Das ist Jimin. Nach einen langen Sommerferien Aufenthalt, mit seinen Eltern und fünf Brüdern in Amer...
6.2K 123 32
Hab langeweile
11.2K 847 26
Kleine Bastiplatte FF hehe Charaktere und Handlungen leicht übertrieben, weil lustig xD Nebencharaktere sind Stegi, Wichtiger (Mike) und Finn (nen er...
5.9K 127 19
Bei dieser Fanfiction dreht es sich primär um Chiara & Ava und ihr neues Leben in München. Es werden immer mal wieder bekannte Charaktere aus AWZ auf...