Chapter 5 - Pool/Hospital

I change into my bathing suit and grab my sunglasses. I put them on the top of my head and grab my phone. I put on a quick cover up that I had. I slip on my flip flops and walk out. I walk to the pool.

Joe and Caspar were already in the water. I set my stuff down and take off my cover up.

"Is the water cold?" I ask walking up to the pool. They turn around, Caspar's eyes widen Joe was speechless.

"Um hello?"

"Um no its fine." Joe snaps out of his gaze. I slowly start to get in but Joe and Caspar pull me in.

"Shit it is cold!"

"It's not that bad."

"Yeah right." I say and splash him water

"Lucy!" He splashes me

"Joe!" I mock and laugh

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"I will."

"How?" He splashes water at me again

"So you want to play it that game." I splash him back. He goes under water. I feel getting lifted up.

"Joe!" I was on his shoulders

"Now it's your turn." Joe tells Caspar

"Ok hold on." Caspar says and takes a deep breath. He goes under water and Joe gets in his shoulders.

"Guys! You know I'm afraid of heights!" I say and hold onto Joe's head. Caspar moves which makes me fall into the water. I scream and I fall in. I go back up to the surface. I wipe my eyes.

"You guys are such dicks." I say and sit on the edge

"Come on do a dive off the diving board." Caspar says

"Well first I need to start my vlog." I get out of the water. I dry myself and grab my vlogging camera. I turn it on.

"Hey guys, I totally forgot to start the vlog this morning but I'm now in America!" I say with Joe and Caspar in the background

"So I'm here with Joe and Casp! Oli will get here in the morning."

Joe gets out of the water.

"If you guys didn't know Lucy's afraid of heights you should have seen her a few minutes ago." Joe says and laughs

"Shut up its not my fault."

"Sure."

"I'll update you guys later!" I turn off the camera

"Are we getting out already?" I ask

"No were getting into the hot tub."

"Ok." I set my camera down and walk over to the hot tub. I dip my foot in.

"S.hit that's hot!" I say moving my foot back quickly.

"You'll get used to it." Caspar says starting to get in.

"Fuck that is hot!" He says getting out really quickly.

"Where's Joe?" I ask look around for him

"Um I think he went inside."

"Why don't I do a back flip off the board?" I ask

"Yeah do it I'll record it." He says smiling. I smile back and walk over to the board. I take in a deep breath and walk on it. I look over at Caspar to see if he was recording. I loose my balance once I see what's in the house. I scream cause I fall into the water. I was so scared I couldn't swim up. I start to panic. I feel someone dive into the water. I feel someone grab me and help my swim up to the surface. I gasp for air.