Chapter 2 - Reunited

Lucy's P.O.V

I pull myself out of bed. I have been awake sense nine and it's now eleven. I've just been watching YouTube cause that's what I do almost every morning. I walk into my bathroom and let down my hair. I take a shower then get out.

I wash my face and brush my teeth. I hear my front door open. "Lucy!?" I hear Joe say. He has his own key to my house because he comes over alot.

"Yeah!?"

"Where are you!?"

"In my bathroom stupid!"

"Hey I'm not stupid!"

"Sure!" He goes to open the door. "Hold on I'm not changed."

"Ok."

I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt that I had brought with me into the bathroom. I walk out and see Joe sat on my bed. "Lucy!" Joe stands up. "Joe!" I give him a hug.

We hadn't see each other in a week. We both had a lot of work because Joe recently hit six million subscribers and I'm so proud of him.

I have just released my merchandise so I was super busy. I pull away. "I missed you so much." Joe says

"I missed you so much too."

"Have you had lunch?"

"I haven't even eaten breakfast."

"Lucy this is happening more and more often you have to eat."

"I will don't worry."

I walk down stairs and into my kitchen. "So what do you want for lunch?" I ask

"Um we should go out to eat."

"Ok sure let me blow dry my hair and change."

He sits on the couch and I go to change. I put on some skinny jeans and a warm nit sweater with some knee high boots. I quickly blow dry my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I put on little lip balm and walk out of the bathroom. I walk down stairs and Joe was getting a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hey you ready?" He asks me

"Yeah let's go."

"Are we taking your car?" I ask

"Yeah let's go."

I grab my phone and bag. I walk out. We get to the restaurant and he parks the car. We get out and walk to the restaurant.

"Table for two."

"Come with me." The lady leads us to a booth and we sit down. We order our drinks and she leaves.

"So how's business?" Joe asks me

"It's going really well they're selling out really fast."

"I'm so proud of you."

"Awe thanks I'm proud of you too."

"Why?"

"You've hit six million subscribers!"

"Oh yeah."

I see a girl walk up behind Joe and tap his shoulder.

"Hello."

"Hi I was wondering if could get a picture with you two."

"Of course." Joe smiles and we stand up. We take a few pictures with the girl and she leaves.

=====

"Sweet dreams Joe."

"Goodnight."

He gives me a hug. He walks into the guest room and closes the door. I walk to my room and close the door. Joe was staying the night he would always stay in the guest room. I go into my bathroom and wash my face. I brush my teeth and walk out.