The Head Girl ✓

By yuktsakaria

Being rich means having an easy life? Maybe, but not for Gwen Wilson. She has six brothers to deal with. When... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
William Wilson

Chapter 18

18.3K 876 60
By yuktsakaria

Chapter 18

**

The hall was beautifully decorated by our student council. I have to say, they did a pretty good job. Glancing around, I saw Lucy blushing whenever someone complimented about the decoration. I handed most of the duty to Lucy.

Well, there were two reasons. First being, she is totally talented and second she needed credits for the work for her further college application. She had planned something about it and just needed my help with at least one successfully event. So I decided to let her handle this one. I have to thank Ashton for his little help too. Just a little, tiny miny help. I searched for a familiar face, but couldn't find one.

Suddenly, I was snapped from my searching when a hand grabs my arm. I turned around and came face to face with the person I've been searching for.

Ashton looked at me, up and down and smirked in satisfaction. "Don't you look hot?"

"Tell me something I don't know," I smirked back. He raised an eyebrow at that.

"Arrogant much?"

"What can I say? I'm just stating the fact." I grinned, flipping my hair back.

"The fact that you look hot or the fact that you look like an orange?" He asked smugly.

"You know, your insulting won't affect me. You already admitted I look hot."

"Whatever helps you to sleep at night." He said.

"Well–" I cut myself off when my eyes trailed behind Ashton. I straightened my back and glared at the person behind.

It's time for the show to begin.

"Baby doll?" Ashton called. I snapped my eyes back to him and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You kind of spaced out. Thinking about our soon to be make out scene?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Like I would kiss you." I snorted.

He narrowed his eyes at me and took a step forward. I took a hesitant step back, eyeing him warily. We continue to take steps, until my back finally hit the wall.

Ashton placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. He leaned his face closer, his lips lightly brushing against mine. My breath got caught in my throat.

"Don't challenge me, baby doll. If I want something, I'll get it. Even if it meant me kissing you or you kissing me." He said, as his lips brushed against mine each time he spoke.

I stared into his forest green eyes and was taken aback by the intensity it held. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back. He stepped back and crossed his arms against his chest.

"That won't happen."

I didn't let him speak as I walked away from him. I found Amber with Chris and Alex, talking.

"Hey, guys." I smiled at them.

"Hey," Chris said. "He's here."

I nodded. "Yeah. I saw him enter. We'll start the announcement. Get the party started and move in with our plan." I said and looking at them and back at the person. "If anything goes wrong, you guys are here. Also Nate and Will will be here too." They nodded.

I looked at the person who was now talking to Max. When I first saw him, I got that weird vibes from him that something about him isn't right, but I ignored it as Will was dealing business with him. But when he decided to involve me, I knew I had to do it.

I made my way towards them, smiling all the way. "Hey."

They stopped and looked at me. "Hey, sis." Max smiled. "Nicely done."

"Thanks." I said.

"Don't mention it."

I then turned to him. "I'm glad you could make it, Michael."

Yes. It was Michael.

He was the one who wanted to kidnap me. Apparently, Michael and Mr. Gerald wanted revenge. Sweet little revenge, which they won't get since I already know everything. The reason for revenge was something Michael would confess from his own mouth, not from guilt, but from his arrogance.

Since, I already told Will and Nate about it, they took the responsibility to catch the people from that night. Nate wanted some sweet time with them. Reason was well...pretty obvious. They made me cry and now they are the one who will cry.

"Why wouldn't I? You sent me an invitation. And an invitation coming from a Wilson is an invitation I wouldn't deny." He smirked.

"Smooth with words." I nodded. 

"What can I say? I'm charming."

"Oh, you sure are." I said, throwing my hands in surrender. "I'll see you in a few. I hope to see you alone."

"Want to spend time with me alone?" He asked. Lust was prominent in his eyes. I shuddered at the thought that might be running through his mind.

I gave him a fake smile and turned around, walking towards the stage. I met with Amber on the way, who gave me a worried look, but I dismissed it by giving her a reassuring smile.

Grabbing the microphone, I stepped on the stage. "Cut off the music," I said, grinning at our DJ.

The music stopped soon. "Alright, everyone. We are officially starting our fresher's party. One rule: there aren't any rules, but I expect you guys to be at your best behaviour. I'll be watching. Consequences won't be nice if you don't behave. Nothing else just enjoy the party. One more thing, there will be a Mr. Fresher and Miss Fresher. Now, I don't want to give any more speech. Music please," I said and pointed at the DJ.

The music blasted through the hall as I went to my friends. Before the whole Michael thing takes place, let me enjoy a bit myself. I danced with Amber and Chris when Alex suddenly popped next to me. We all laughed at some crazy moves coming from Alex and Chris, and some sexy dance from Amber and me.

After approximately 1 hour to the party, we decided it was time. So I strode to Michael who was dancing with some bimbo. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, there." He smirked down at me.

"Let's go somewhere else," I said.

"Sure," he said. "Lead the way." He gestured for me to go forward.

I turned around and caught Amber's eyes. She nodded, grabbing Chris's hand and made her way out. I followed the signal and walked out of the hall, turning around the corner.

But before I could go any further, Michael grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. He pushed me against the wall behind and placed his hands on either side of my face.

I was startled from his sudden action as I stared at him, wide eyes. "Michael?"

"Did you really think you can fool me?" He asked, arrogantly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There is a reason you called me here," he said, jerking his head towards the hall. "Because I'm damn sure, you wouldn't even look at me, otherwise. Now I just want to know the reason."

I stared at him, not blinking once. Then, I let me eyes shift behind him to where Amber and Chris were standing holding the camera.

"You tried to kidnap me." I stated. Since he was smart enough to know that there is a reason for our meet, why not come straight to the point.

Taken aback, Michael took a step back. "What?"

"Last Monday. You decide you have this need to kidnap me from the club. You send three thugs to kidnap to me," I said, staring straight into his eyes. A knowing look passed his face, before he kept his face blank.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" He said, running a hand through his hair.

"Don't you now?" I challenged.

He snapped his eyes towards me, staring deep into my eyes. Then suddenly his expression change from innocent to evil. He laughed, an evil laugh, liking he was mocking me.

"So you finally figured out, huh?" He smirked. "Man, here I thought I could use you."

"Well, you thought wrong." I answered quickly.

He took step closer to me and I instantly pressed my back against the wall. The look in his eyes sends a shiver down my spine. Not in a good way.

"Why did you try to kidnap me?" I asked, bravely. I can't show my weakness and let him take advantage of it. No! I have to take this situation under my control, under my plan.

"Simple," he said, his expression turn from amused to anger. "Remember Mr. Black?"

"How can I forget. He is the father of my–"

"Ex-best friend?" He offered.

Narrowing my eyes, I asked, "How do you know?"

"Well, you see it's simple. Mr. Black and Dad were partners before your Dad came in. And now since Mr. Black is in prison because of your father, my Dad had to face financial losses. He had a lot of money invested and your father... You want to another secret?"

"What?" I asked, slowly, afraid of the answer I'm about to get.

"When you were little, not only was Mr. Black involved, but my Dad too." He said. I didn't bother to hide my shock. "In your kidnapping many years back, we made a plan, but unfortunately you escaped and didn't give us any information. But when I saw you back at the office, I knew I had to take my revenge for the financial crisis we are now facing." He sneered at the end of it.

"Then, why?" I swallowed. "Why did you continue doing business with Dad and never tried anything again for so long?"

"That's what you think, princess. There's more to it than I'm telling." He smiled, smugly.

"So you tried to kidnap me again and take Dad's business down?" He nodded. "What makes you think I would have given you any information now? I didn't give any years back, I was ten I think? I'm sixteen now. It's nearly impossible for you to do anything."

"Is that so?"

"Oh, it sure is." I said and took a step closer, feeling a boost of confidence run through me. "You made a mistake by confessing everything to me. You can't deny anything now. I have it saved. I have those people who you hired to kidnap me. I think they'll know who to support after they have a little chat with my brothers. You confessing what you did now and also what you did six years back will let you and your father pay the price for it. You tried to take my company down. It's time for me to take everything from you."

The look on his face was priceless. The fury in his eyes made me feel satisfied. He knew I had an upper hand. His jaws clenched and his hands were in a tight fist. He was now shaking with anger. He lifted his fist to hit me. I didn't see it coming. Just when I thought it was going to come in contact with my face, a hand grabbed it before it could hit me.

I trailed my eyes from the hand to the arm of the person who saved me. The hand belongs to Ashton Roy Carter.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Hitting a girl. Such a shame." Ashton mocked him. He didn't wait for his reply. Swinging his fist back, Ashton hit Michael in his jaws. I swear I heard a crack sound.

Suddenly, Alex was by my side, along with Amber and Chris. Michael stood up and glared at them.

Soon, I heard Will and Nate's voice. I looked over at them and sighed in relief. Nate reached faster and punched Michael's nose, causing it to bleed.

"I'll take care of it," Will said. Nate came over to me and checks me to make sure no harm was done.

"I'm fine." I assured him. He nodded and pulled me in a hug, muttering that he was so worried and that he should have never allowed me in case something happened. He literally was a babbling mess. "Nate, I'm fine. Relax."

I heard him sigh. "You'll be the death of me."

I pulled back, grinning at him. "I'm glad I could help." He just shook his head and went to Chris and talked to him about the video they took. It'll help as evidence in court.

Amber and Alex were next to rush towards me, asking if I was okay, or do I have a mental break down? I reassured them that I was fine and nothing happened. After they were done, I did a very important thing. I made my way towards Ashton who was leaning against the wall, looking at the scene before him.

"Hey," I said as I stood in front of him. "Thank for helping me." He looked at me and I became slightly uncomfortable under his intense stare.

"You can't always make everything right. You can't always take the blame for someone else's mistake upon yourself. Stop making things right. It can't always be perfect." He said, staring straight into my eyes. He then smirked. "Anyway, you're welcome, baby doll."

He strode back into the hall and left me thinking.

What did he mean by that?

**
Ah! Michael is bad guy. I never liked him anyways. There are some secret here that probably confused you. You have wait until following chapters to know what happen six years ago. Who Mr. Black is and everything. If you have any queries related Michael thing, do ask. Until then.

Read vote comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 430 17
Maya has had a rough past. From her parents dying, to being abused by her step dad, to jumping from foster home to foster home can be a lot for a tee...
198 18 13
18+ "Yes. When I woke up this morning, I really didn't think that this fucking day would end like this. 'Fucking day' sums it up pretty nicely. Worst...
1.3K 93 48
Lily Monroe and Henry Whitlock were childhood best friends before everything between them went to hell, they drifted apart as they got to high school...
120K 4.5K 17
In life you are dealt the biggest challenges. When those are thrown your way you should just breathe. If you are Leah Wilson, that is not the easiest...