Missing

By thatsassypadawan

"What if Ezra wasn't born during the Rebellion era, what if he was born during the Clone Wars?" More

Into By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank You!
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel

Chapter 12

5.7K 111 27
By thatsassypadawan

3rd POV
R7-23 came out of the bushes and followed Ezra. On his trouble of catching up he picked up something but, he made beeps of pain and the screen faded to black.

"It was my fault," Ezra said. Ahsoka turned around in fright. She didn't know he was there.

"Ezra, how long have you been standing there?" Ahsoka asked.

"Once I heard Leo's voice," Ezra walked to the hologram and turned it off. The room was dimmer than before. Ezra went and sat with Ahsoka, looking at the floor.

"Ezra you can't blame yourself."

"Yes I can, it's-"

"No, you can't," Ahsoka said aggressively. He shut his mouth and raised his head. "You told them to retreat and they disobeyed. You can't carry around this guilt that isn't guilt at all. I will not allow you to blame yourself for their mistakes. Trust me, you were doing a great job as leader, they're the ones that didn't follow."

"I guess you're right. They went on ahead. I have to let it go," Ezra played with his hands.

"Good. I have a question well, two questions."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"How old were they?"

"Reve was 12, Jasmine was 13, Leo was 14, Ta'lik was 15, Blake and I were 16 and Fredrick was 17," Ezra looked at his hands.

"Wow, a few were young," Ahsoka noticed. Ezra slowly nodded. She stayed quiet for minutes. "Why did you run the other direction?"

"I guess I was so panicked that I saw my friends die right in front of me, I lost my commonsense. I ran into the jungle because I was afraid to see their lifeless bodies, I didn't want to see them like that. I wasn't ready to handle that type of emotion," Ezra shammingly admitted. A tear dropped onto his dry gloves. Ahsoka put her hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Do you want to know what happened after?" Ahsoka asked. It was bad if he said no, she wanted to know the whole story. But, she wants Ezra to know, too. He nodded. They contacted Obi-wan for more info.

"Master Kenobi, what happened after you guys arrived?" Ezra didn't bother to greet him.

"We saw the dead padawans on the ground with you no where in sight. Yet, we didn't have to time to look for you because Fredrick was alive but, badly injured. We returned to Coruscant once we found him breathing," Obi-wan knew what they were talking about.

"What about the facility?" Ezra questioned.

"That was already taken care of. When we arrived on Coruscant, we took Fredrick to med-bay. I asked him what happened to you and he said he saw you running. Saying you dropped something, too."

"Is he alive?"

Obi-wan shook his head. Ezra dropped his head in sorrow.

"He died a day after the incident. Yet, a week after R7 announced that he had recorded the whole thing and that he had your other lightsaber. We went searching for you but, days passed and we didn't know if you were alive or dead. So, we kept it as unconfirmed," Obi-wan stated. Ezra and Ahsoka kept silent.

"Thank you Master Kenobi," Ahsoka dismissed the call. Obi-wan bowed and the hologram vanished.

"What now?" Ahsoka inquired. Ezra grinned weakly.

"Now we rest for what tomorrow has planned."

¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤

The rebels and the Jedi headed back to Iziz. They planned on making a public message, to assure the people of Onderon to get on their side.

Lux was in the Malgan Market and placed a small hologram device on a crate when no one was looking. His grey cloak hiding his identity

--

Ahsoka was going through droids was a hovering table full of tools and bowls. She did the same as Lux, left a hologram device on the table. Ahsoka walked away as if nothing happened.

--

A group of droids and tanks marched down the street. The people of Onderon looked at it with disgust. Saw observed from the sidelines also, he commed in Steela.

"Looks like more reinforcements. A small droid convoy leading a multi-troop transport. An AAT bringing up the rear," Saw reported.

"Copy," Steela replied. She looked over her shoulder. She watched the convoy, droids, troop transport and the AAT going her direction. Steela looked at the rebels with her, she counted down. One finger, then two, lastly three. She waved and they all shouted in bravery. They jumped from the hiding spot and commenced to shoot the the troop. Taking out the droid that controls the convoy and a rebel throwing a bomb.

"Ah, it's an ambush. We need reinforcements," a droid ordered.

The multi-troop transport released B2 super droids. They focused their fire in the ones that still didn't activate. The droid operating the AAT was about to shoot the cannon at the rebels however, Saw shot at the droids surrounding it and climbed the AAT. He threw a bomb in the bottom hatch then shot the droid up top. He tossed a bomb in that hatch and quickly jumped off. It exploded with the front tank shutting down and softly crash into a wall. Lucky, the wall wasn't damaged.

Steela jumped down on the convoy and began her speech, "Do not be afraid, brothers and sisters. We mean you no harm."

Back with Ahsoka and Lux they got the message Steela sent to turn on the holograms. Once they did, they people gasped.

"People of Onderon, the time has come to take back our freedom. We have all been decevied. King Rash is a traitor who has sold Onderon to the Separatists for the crown. But Onderon is ours. We need your strength to reclaim our planet and restore our sovereignty under our true king, King Dendup."

The crowd murmured. They didn't know whether to join or not. Yet, at the end, they did.

--

At the base, the rebels were bringing in new supplies. Thunder was heard far away, it was going to rain.

"Okay, guys, put it in the back with the rest," Ahsoka demanded. The thunderstorm started, wetting the rebels outside.

"Steela," the rebel girl came running to down the steps. "They're executing King Dendup tomorrow in Yolahn Square."

"Where did you hear this?"

"Malgan Market. The merchants. The Separatists are saying he's behind our attacks."

Steela scoffed and they entered the base, "More lies. They're making him an example to humiliate us."

"Maybe, but their efforts could work against them. Executing him would only make him martyr," Ahsoka claimed.

"We can't let him die. We have to break him out somehow," Saw recommended.

"No, we should wait until he's in public, at the execution," Steela insisted.

"That's where they'd expect it."

"I know, but this is our moment. We'll save him for all of Iziz to witness. We don't have much time," Steela countered. Lux and Ahsoka standed by, hearing their argument.

"They're counting on us to show up," Saw walked out the building.

"Where are you going?" Steela dared asked.

"Trust me."

"Stop." Saw stopped and turned his head.

"Let me take care of this," Saw coldly said.

"This isn't about you," Steela sternly responded.

"We can't afford a reckless move right now," Lux got into the conversation.

"Yeah? Go write a speech about it," Saw stared at him, gravely.

"You have to weigh the risk," Ahsoka mumbled.

"That's why I'm going alone." Saw left. Taking the stairs and headed to the prison King Dendup was held.

"Follow him," Steela told the rebel.
She nodded and chased after him.

~That was that. I am going to start a new story but, that will come out later on. I'm still thinking about how it will all play out because I have one of my OC's in it. Here's how the cover might look.

Or

If want you, you can vote on which one looks better for the plot. Though, I'm not sure if I might change the cover or/and the title.

It's about a Queen of (still don't know which planet) has secret Imperial information but, says she will only give it to the Rebel Fleet if she directly gives it to Commander Sato. You know, she doesn't trust anyone else. So, the Ghost crew have to go get her and bring her back to the Fleet due to Commander Sato not being able to go. And as always, something wrong will happen. Here's with the titles.

Or

So, yeah. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think 😄

Stay Sassy Like Obi-wan!

-ThatSassyPadawan =%=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 737 32
• With the Republic gone, a new order is brought forward from the shadows. The new Galactic Empire• - - - After finding her way to the Bad Batch, and...
6.8K 124 26
What if General Grevious survived Utapau and went on to build the separatists once more to fight against the empire. This book explores what might ha...
95.6K 1.1K 19
Clone Troopers, the Republics most finest troopers all happen to be Male. However what if there was a Batch of Clones that had a mutation. This Mutat...
13.2K 185 28
"Our father is dying. Did you do it?" the Daughter asked. "Well, he was just so selfish and was taking too long to die, so I decided to move things...