The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

By DivineCollision

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... More

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini
Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Spoiled Bastard
The Perfect Mistake
Falling Into The Sky
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
What Does Your Heart Beat For?
Wild For The Night
TKO
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
Damaged Goods
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

Numb

16.8K 530 172
By DivineCollision

Warning: Sexual Content! Read At Your OWN Risk.

I didn't know where Bryce ended up taking me, and honestly I don't even care really. We parted just in time for me to see him carrying me to small house. It was intricate in it's own modern chic way with all the abstract shapes that the windows created against the walls. It wasn't a normal looking house, per say, but it was definitely eye-catching. A low glow was coming from the outside of the house. Bryce didn't waste anytime though. Setting me down, he racked through his removed jeans (when did he get those?) and pulled out a gold key.

I snorted. "Let me guess, you own this place too?"

A cocky little grin appeared then as he twisted the door knob. "It is my island."

I rolled my eyes. Bryce continued to walk into the house. The house was much more beautiful on the inside than the outside. The floor was tiled with  black and a lighter shade of grey tiles. The walls were a pale white expect for the wall nearest to the wide screen TV hanging upon the wall. The back wall was painted black and surrounded it was a deep rich colored wood paneling. Everything inside of the house was either of the color black or white.

Hm, these must be Bryce's favorite colors.

Bryce bent over and tossed our clothes onto the white couch before gesturing me to go up the black spiral staircase. I was on cloud nine, shit I was flying high and I didn't even wanna come back down. With this new found bravery, I pushed Bryce up against the nearest wall and  began to plant small kisses on his neck. Bryce groaned. "Don't start nothing you can't finish Bambi,"

I smiled against his skin. Little do you know Bryce, but I had full on intention on finishing this. Bryce hooked his hands around my thighs, locking my legs around his abdomen. He kicked open one of the numerous doors and nearly threw me across the room onto the plush bed. Bryce was still naked from the waist up and I couldn't take me eyes off of his body. It stood before me with all it's sexual glory, just waiting for me to mark it as mine. I bit down on my lip as Bryce hoovered over top of me. 

"You're mine Bambi,"

My body shuttered from his words. Bryce began to attack my lips with his. He licked my bottom lip and when he realized that I wasn't going to let him in he bit down hard on my lip. I gasped giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his wet tongue into my mouth. He tasted like something sweet...gum? Candy? Whatever it was it was delicious on my taste buds. It made me only want more of him. Bryce's hands cupped my face in his hands deepening the kiss. Slowly, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his bare neck trying to keep him as close to me as possible.

I hooked my legs around his waist and used up all my strength to flip us over so that I was now straddling him. Bryce's eyes glowed in the darkness, the moonlight creating a gorgeous golden hue to them. An amused smirk appeared on his face as he placed his hands gently on my sides. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise,"

I chuckled and began grinding on Bryce. His eyes hardened as I picked up the pace a little. I don't know what is coming over me but fuck was it sexy as hell. Bryce gripped on to my bare hips reminding me of the only thing separating us was just a few items of pieces of fabric. I bent down and began leaving a trail of kisses from his jawline down his stomach. This raw chemistry we had radiating through us right now was....electrifying

My body ached for more of his touch, more of him. I traced the outline of one of his tattoos with my tongue. "Damnit Shay," he growled.

Impressed with myself, I decided to take this up a notch and suck the skin into my mouth. Bryce gripped my body tightly. So tight that I could feel his nails pressing into my skin. But I didn't care. With one quick movement I was back to laying on my back and Bryce hoovering over top of me. His eyes darkened slightly. "My turn," his voice was deeper than usual. And damn did it sound fucking sexy.

Bryce didn't waste anytime attacking my neck with those plump pink lips of his. I bit down on my lip to fight the moan bubbling up in my throat. His tongue worked some type of magic on me. He even nibbled slightly on the skin, without a doubt leaving his mark on me. What I didn't expect was him kissing me down further. Down my neck and past my collar bone stopping right at my bra strap. Bryce fiddling with the think strap in his delicate long fingers, almost as if he was waiting for me to answer his unspoken question. 

"Take it off," I pleaded.

Bryce eyes flashed to mine. "Are you sure Bambi?" he asked. "Because if we start this, I don't think I can stop." he nuzzled his chin into the crook of my neck. "I want you so fucking bad Bambi. You don't even know how much I wanna fuck you senseless."

Take me now! My subconscious cried out ripping her clothes off in the process. I licked my lips and kissed the side of Bryce's face. "I'm sure baby,"

That was all it took. Next thing I knew the now suffocating bra was tossed across the room to some unknown location. Bryce cupped my breast in his hands. I left my head fall back as Bryce grinded his now very hard erection against my awaiting pussy. Tease. Bryce began to suck eagerly on my nipple causing my body to cry out for more. I moaned softly.

Bryce chuckled. "Yeah baby, let me hear you moan."

His fingers trailed down my stomach kissing every inch of skin that he could. He stopped right along the hem of my black lace panties. I wanted nothing more to scream at him to rip them off, but I couldn't find my voice. I was too wrapped up in his delicate movements. Bryce's eyes locked with mine as he pulled down the lace panties. You know what's the funny part? I should be afraid of just giving up my virginity to Bryce. But I wasn't, I was encouraging it. I loved him, and I wanted to show him just how much I loved him. Physically, emotionally, mentally. 

I closed my eyes, somewhat embarrassed of Bryce seeing me now full-on naked body. I heard Bryce chuckle. "Baby you don't have to hide yourself from me." he spoke.

I shook my head. "I'm embarrassed...you're right...there..."

"Here?" I literally could here the smile in his voice. I gasped as Bryce's fingers slowly brushed up against my pussy. I nodded slightly. "You're beautiful Shayla, don't hide yourself from me." he kissed the outside of my thigh.

"Okay," I breathed.

Bryce groaned as he thrusted two fingers into me. I cried out from the slight pain. "I'm sorry," he whispered kissing my stomach. It took me a minute or two to get used to the feelings before I nodded for Bryce to continue. His long fingers pumped in me sending me up further on my love high. "Fuck Bambi, you're so fucking wet." I bit back my moan as Bryce picked up the pace causing me to scream out with moans. 

"Bryce..."

He growled huskily. "Say my name again."

"Bryce." I moaned.

Before I knew Bryce was now kissing me with so much emotion it sent me over the edge. He pushed his tongue into my mouth moaning as he did so. His fingers never let up, exactly they only began to pump faster and faster against my walls. Something was building up in me, and I had no idea what it was but...damn.

"C'mon baby come for me."

I wanted to yell out, cry, scream anything to enforce the emotion going through me right now. I felt my muscles tightened around his fingers, the sensation of Bryce's fingers the only thing on my mind. An unexplainable feeling rippling through me and in the pit of my stomach clenched only adding more intensity to the feelings. I breath out as Bryce pulled out his fingers from me. He smirked down at me and what he did next left me speechless. He popped the two fingers, dripping in all my juices, into his mouth. He sucked on it before taking them right back out. 

He groaned. "You taste too good." 

I just continued to stare wide eyed at Bryce, not even being able to wrap my mind around the fact that he just did that. And right in front of me. A hard erection pressing up against my throbbing pussy knocked me back to reality. I looked up at Bryce who was staring down at me. I licked my lips and tugged at his boxer wanting more. He kissed my lips in returned and began to slowly pull down his boxers.

Holy fuck, how in the hell is all that suppose to fit in..there?

"See something you like Bambi?" Bryce sported a cocky grin on his face as I took in all his length and thickness.

"Y-You're soo....big." I whispered.

Bryce chuckled and kissed my lips briefly. "Mm I like hearing you say I'm big." He kissed my lips again. 

"How is that.."

Bryce's face softened a little as he smiled down at me. "Don't worry Bambi. It's only gonna hurt for a little bit, but I promise you," he leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. "It all gets better."

Shit I was putty in Bryce's hands right now. All he had to do right about now was say the word and I would willingly do it. I was all his and he was all mine. Bryce reached over across to the nightstand and pulling open the draw and pulling out one gold foil. He took it into his mouth and ripped it open. I watched as he slid the condom over his all mighty length. Once he finished he looked up at me, angling himself to me. "You ready?"

I stared into his eyes, and every doubt that I had was soon erased. "Yes."

Just as Bryce was about to slide into me, the sound of a phone going off interrupted us. Bryce and I both snapped our heads over to the small cordless phone ringing to life. Really now of all times? Bryce groaned and kissed me sweetly. "Ignore it."

He didn't need to tell me twice. We began kissing each other senseless and then the phone began ringing again. Bryce cursed under his breath before reaching over and grabbing the phone. "What?!" he nearly yelled at the person on the other end.

He frowned sitting up on the bed slightly. I decided to sit up too as I tried to listen in on the conversation. "Tyke? Man what the hell you want? This better be fucking good too because I was in the middle of-"

Bryce's eyes went wide. I frowned. "What you mean?"

I could hear Tyke's muttered words on the other end and something told me that whatever was going on wasn't good. "Is he okay?"

Bryce slammed his fist down on the bed causing me to jump slightly. "Alright alright. I'm on the way." with that Bryce nearly threw the phone across the far wall. Bryce hopped up and turned to me. All traces of the Bryce that was before me gone, or gone down. 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Bryce signed running his hands through his hair before sitting down beside me. "It's Jay." he whispered.

My heart dropped. "What happened?"

Bryce turned to me and his eyes flashed with hurt and anger. "He's been shot."

X X X X

As soon as we arrived at the hospital I ran through the mocking white walls like a bat out of hell. There was only one thing on my mind and that was the make sure that my best friend was okay, and still alive. Bryce was right behind me yelling for me to slow down. But I couldn't. I had to know that Jay was okay. What was I going to do without my best friend? One of the main people who's been there for me since day one? I spotted the crew all crowded around in the waiting area in the Emergency Room. Tyke looked up at me and weakly smiled. He looked like shit, almost like he got into a big fight.

Jade, Gwen and Terrell were here also. My nose automatically flared up at the sight of these mother fuckers. But I had to brush it off for now. I sat down beside Tyke. "What happened?" I quickly asked.

Tyke shrugged looking into the distance. "Me, Jay and Ant was all heading out of the club talking to some females we met and then bam it all happened. They came out of nowhere. I'm just standing there talking to the girl that I pulled and the next thing I know somebody throws me up against the wall and starts throwing hands. There was just too many of them and...and.." Tyke took a deep breath. "The police showed up and scared whoever they were off. And that's when I noticed Jay laying out on the ground in a pool of his own blood."

Tyke shook his head. "Man Shay I thought he was dead. It's like every time I close my eyes I just see Jay's body laying there. It's burned into my skull man."

I wrapped my arms around Tyke hugging him tightly. "It's gonna be alright Tyke. Jay's gonna pull threw for us. I know he is. He's too strong for this."

Tyke and I staid like that for a little bit for we pulled away. Tyke smiled slightly down at me. "Thanks little bit."

I rolled my eyes. "Not another nickname."

He chuckled. "Where's Ant?"

"He's back there getting stitched up. Doctors say he's suffering from two broken ribs, a broken arm, bruised knuckles, and minor cuts."

My heart sank in my chest. I couldn't help but feel terrible about what happened. Guilt washed over me then. Here I was about to give up my virginity to Bryce and Jay and Ant were out there hurt and fighting for their lives. I guess life is funny like that. Bryce sat down beside me patting my back comfortingly. "We're gonna get whoever did this." he spoke.

"No doubt." Tyke nodded. "Especially if Jay doesn't pull through."

I punched his arm causing Tyke to cry out. "Hey easy there! I'm full of bruises here."

I frowned. "Then don't say stuff like that! We need to stay positive right now."

Tyke frowned. "I'm sorry little bit. You're right."

I huffed and sank back into the chair. Bryce and Tyke got up and headed towards the receptionist desk to get any type of update on Jay's condition while I was left here for two people I don't seem to freaking like and some flip flopping friend. Gwen excused herself to head to the bathroom and then it accorded to me. Why in the hell is she here in the first place? She's not even cool with Jay! Why does she even care? She wasn't even in the crew anymore. 

"Shay?" I snapped my head over to the almost normal looking Jade. "Can I talk to you real quick?"

I signed. "Honestly Jade, right now is not the time. Maybe later."

Jade nodded. "Alright."

I wasn't in the mood to deal with Jade's drama right now. I didn't care right now what she had to say or whatever she wanted to talk to me about. All that mattered was Jay. Tyke and Bryce returned not much later after that telling us that Jay is just getting out of surgery and that we'll be able to see him once they move him into the ICU department. My heart leaped for joy hearing that Jay was still alive. I couldn't even fathom the thought of losing him.

"The doctor said that the bullet just missed his heart. They said he's really lucky to be alive." Tyke smiled.

Bryce came over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Everything's gonna be okay Bambi." he kissed my temple.

I smiled. "Yeah, it looks that way."

X X X X

"How long has she been sleep?" a voice said.

"About 3 hours. Don't wake her up Jay or I'll kick your ass." another voice said.

A low chuckle emerged. "Well isn't that just sweet of you to threaten a man that nearly died last night. You do care!"

"Whatever Jay, just let her sleep and tell her I'll be back as soon as I can, got it?" the second voice said sternly.

"Yes master."

The sound of the door closing fully woke me up. My eyes scanned the room from the pale green walls to the bright lights hanging above us. And that annoying beeping sound. "Well well well look who's awake."

My eyes snapped up and saw Jay smirking at me. "Jay! You're alive!" I cried out running over to his bedside and hugging him for dear life.

"Easy now Princess-" he grunted. "-you're gonna pop my stitches if you squeeze any tighter."

I pulled away quickly. "Sorry sorry."

Jay looked somewhat like himself expect for the various amount of bruises and bandages on his body. His skin looked much paler than usual and two purple heavy bags rested under his eyes. His eyes weren't he's usual lively forest green color instead it was a dull shade of green. All and all he looked like shit.

Jay chuckled. "It's alright Princess. I know you missed me and all. But I don't blame you I'm just so desirable."

I rolled my eyes. It's unbelievably that Jay nearly dies and still finds time to express his humor in any way possible. He patted the spot next to him on the semi-small bed. I kicked off my heels and slipped in beside him. I rested my head against his shoulder. 

"You scared me today you know." I spoke.

"Oh?"

I nodded. "I thought you died Jay. Do you know how devastated I was?"

Jay shook his head. "Don't worry so much about the past Princess. I'm alive and recovering that's all you should focus on."

"Yeah, you're right."

Jay wrapped and arm around my shoulders. "I didn't know your mom was a doctor." he began. I raised an eyebrow up at him questioningly. "You looks every sexier in her lab coat than that damn dress she had on." he signed dramatically. "I'm starting to believe that your mom is teasing on purpose."

I grunted. "Can you not talk about her?"

"Why? I told you I'm gonna be your step-daddy one day." he smirked. "You can be my best man at the wedding."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Over my dead body."

Jay snickered. "That can be arranged...OW!"

I smiled as I watched Jay fight the pain of me punching him in his bruised arm. Yes, I know he nearly died today but that's what he gets for talking about my mom and threatening my life! "What happened to you not settling down to one female?" I tested.

Jay twisted up into a thoughtful expression. "I guess I can change my mind huh?"

I rolled my eyes. "Jay I have a question."

He nodded. "Okay and I have an answer."

"What happened between Bryce and Gwen?" I asked looking up at him seriously. "Like why did they break up and all that stuff."

Jay rubbed his non-bruised cheek nervously. "You want the full story?" I nodded. "Well when I joined the crew we all were in the 7th grade back then. All of us lived on the same block and we would always hang out and do some reckless shit. Gwen always tried to keep up with all of us since she was the only girl in the group at the time. We all knew that she eyes for Bryce but Bryce being the dense tool that he is, he didn't pay no mind to it. I wanna say that not until 9th grade he realized he had feelings for Gwen and then they started dating. At the time this was when Bryce was out trapping and shit and Gwen didn't like him doing out there and risking his life all the time."

"Bryce was getting to the point where he was getting out of control. Not even Tyke could reach him. One day Bryce never made it to school, and Bryce always made it to go to school. We all started flipping shit, mostly Gwen though. And that's when we found out that Bryce was involved with a stabbing and was hurt badly."

"When we all got to the hospital there was some other female there beside Bryce. Gwen being the headstrong little kitten that she is went off the limb and started questioning the female. Come to find out she was the girl Bryce was messing around on Gwen with. And from what I can member she was the reason why Bryce got stabbed in the first place. Gwen flipped shit, and I mean flipped shit. They had to call security just to get her out of there. She was ready to bust a cap in both Bryce's skull and that female."

"It wasn't until Bryce got out of the game when he realized how much he fucked up. Shit I remember just seeing how depressed he was because he really cared for Gwen. After some time they finally became on good terms and became the friends that they are now. Actually know that I think about they were going to get back together but...." he glanced down at me. "He found somebody else."

I gulped. "I'm the reason why Bryce and Gwen aren't together?" I had mixed feelings about this information. I was jumping for joy being that I had some type overpower over Gwen and then also I felt a little bit of guilt built up inside me too. 

Jay nodded. "Yeah, Bryce didn't tell you?"

I shook my head. "I mean yeah he did but he didn't go into detail like you did."

Jay hugged me for reassurance. "If it makes you feel any better. I think you're way better for Bryce than Gwen could ever be."

I smiled. "You think so?"

He nodded. "Yep" he said popping the 'p' at the end.

"I'm afraid Jay," I whimpered out.

"Why?"

I shrugged. "I've always felt that I wasn't good enough for somebody. You can thank my parents for that. I've always been on my own and never having to worry about impressing somebody. But then I met Bryce and you guys and everything changed." I signed. "I've learned so much from every single one of you guys and I'm just afraid all that will be taken away from me in any second."

Jay signed and hugged me tighter. "You don't have anything to worry about Princess. Especially with me, you're my best friend and I love your little ass okay? I'm gonna be here for you until the day I leave this Earth."

I smiled. "BFF's?"

"Forever bitch!" he said trying his best to sound like a girl. Which instead made him sound more like a tranny.

I laughed and removed myself from Jay's embrace. "Where you going? Are you going to the cafeteria? Because a nigga is hungry!" he rubbed his belly emphasize his point.

"No, but I can if you want me to." I offered.

He nodded. "Please?"

I smiled and leaned over and placed a kiss on top of Jay's head. "Of course."

"Thanks bestie!" he waved his hand out in front of him.

I rolled my eyes heading for the door. "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

Jay smirked. "Now that wouldn't be me if I didn't would it?"

"Touche my brotha." I said before heading out of the room. 

I closed the door behind me before heading down the hall towards the elevator. I was passing one of the office doors when I hear very mute yelling coming from the other side of the door. I don't know why I was so interested in it but I slowed my pace a little. Next thing I know Gwen and Terrell both come out of the door sporting two big ass red marks on their cheeks. Gwen's eyes glared at me and stormed past me and down the opposite hall. Terrell smirked devilishly at me before turning and following the path Gwen just took.

What the hell is going on with them? And what's up with the big marks?

"My dearest Shayla," I jumped at the sound of the voice. "It's it a pleasant surprise to run into you of all places."

I turned and my eyes met with Raymond's dark and twisted ones. He was dressed down in a light grey suit, white button up shirt and a rich purple tie. Does he never have an off day? His hair was messy and I noticed the faint amount of lipstick on his white collared shirt. "Wish I could say the same." I spat.

Raymond seemed amused. "Are you still mad about the kidnapping?"

"Damn straight I am!" I yelled.

He smiled. "It's really not the serious Shayla."

"It must not be in your world." I rolled my eyes.

"You fail to realize that my world is now becoming a big part of your world now too." he step forward. "My nephew may dislike, hell even hate me, but you and him don't realize that he is more like me than he realizes and in due time he will." that cocky little grin was back in full motion now and I wanted nothing more to slap that right off his face.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I quickly changed the subject.

He shrugged. "I had to..." he turned towards the door that Gwen and Terrell walked out of then back to me. "...take care of some business."

"What kind of business could you of all people have at a hospital?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "Here to deliver somebodies dying wish?"

Raymond chuckled at me. "Unfortunately, no. Why I am here is none of your business." his eyes darkened and there was a twisted smile on his face now. "Now if you'll excuse me.."

With that Raymond brushed past me and down the hall. I clenched my hands into tight fists. I'm really starting to hate that guy with a deep passion. Raymond was up to something and we all know it's nothing good. And I was determined to find out what the hell it was.

A/N:

Okay before yall start yelling at me for cutting off the sex scene...I'm sorry! I had to do it to yall :) Yall just ain't ready for the freaky nasty side of Bryce and Shay lol. Anyways I apologize for the wait. I know this chapter wasn't packed with action and love and all that shit but I needed to stir some shit up a little. I don't know right now when the next update is going to be so be patient with me. Also because I'm running out of ideas....-___- So yay? Or nay to the chapter? Huh huh? lol

So if anybody has any inbox me or comment down below! 16K+ reads and 600+ votes?! Ughh I love you little muffins! This story wouldn't be anything without you guys. 

Thanks for all the support :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 24.5K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
1.2M 58.8K 34
**This book is FREE with a paid bonus chapter!** After being dumped, Isla Morris makes a pact with her ex's biggest competition, F1 driver Matthew Ca...
1M 23K 25
For the love of God, this is a very cringe book, I wrote it in 2018. It's not realistic, it's very full of "2017 cringe". You don't have to read it...
699 23 8
Love? What is love? Some say it's a selfish thing that makes people use you and your emotions , others say it's one of the best experience in life. B...