blacked out (boku no hero aca...

By nishinoyokun

The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought... More

Against the Villains
Meeting Arde
No Control
Welcome to the Class
Quirk Unvealed
Promises
Sports Festival
Study Session
Dont Hesitate
Stars
New Assignment
Tagging Along
Headphones
Almost
Encounter
Forest Lodge
By Your Side
Lies
Hurt
Reaction
Down We Go
Katsura Tree
update!!
The Start
Awakening
Upside Down
Can it be?
i dont want the story to end

Missing

11.2K 402 207
By nishinoyokun

Kirishima's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The others surrounded me as I played the trending video on my phone. The headline catching out eyes, Nameless hero defeats Noumu. That same type of Noumu that All Might was attacked by. And that nameless hero. was Hikari. She looked amazing... She must be wearing that new suit they made for her. It seemed they were in a small school, judging by the playgrounds. But the news team only got footage of the fight from above. The half of the school was already turned into rubble by the Noumu.

"Sugoi! Kai-chan managed to save that child and defeat the Noumu!" Uraraka cried as we walked towards the hospital.

"When I heard she was in the hospital, I thought she had just went haywire again, but this is incredible" Iida added, pushing his glasses.

I nodded my head. As the video played, my chest clenched every time the creature managed to hit her. But she took it like it was nothing! Getting back up each time and it seemed she even had a plan. But she didn't try to hurt it at all. It's like she was trying to avoid doing that, but that's would be impossible to take it down and not hurt it.

"This is the part that made me throw up a little." Midoriya pointed out, covering his mouth.

We watched as the child started charging for the creature, she suddenly sprung up using her wings and grabbing him.

"Look, that's not the only thing she did." Tsu croaked.

She's right...

She fell to the ground, her wings encasing the both of them. But on the other side the creature fell to the ground. Her weapon was lodged in its head. I gulped, almost dropping the phone.

"It doesn't seem she's too proud of it. If you watch closely, she tried to hide the fact that she killed it from the child." Todoroki spoke.

The video kept playing, the next part causing the hair on my neck to stand up. She crumbled to the ground, her wings shrinking back and let out an ear piercing screech. It wasn't like her to scream like this. Even when she attacked us, she only cried just a little. But this was a new level.

"Hikari..." I whispered, holding back the feeling in my throat.

"We need to get to her quickly" Kyouka sighed while carrying a strange brown box.  I eyed her and then glanced at the box. She shook her head and nodded in front of me.

The sliding doors opened, the large white building, with clouds closing in, towered over us. Upon arriving, the place was a disaster. Nurses were frantically running around, while police officers were yelling into walkie talkies. The heck was going on? Iida rushed up to the counter where a nurse was yelling into a phone.

"Excuse me ma'am but is everything alright?" He asked.

She glared at us for a few moments but changed on sight of our uniform. Sighing, she placed the phone down.

"It seems one of our patients has gone missing. We couldn't find her this morning and she's vital to the police right now."

Hikari...

"Cmon we'll help find her, Everyone split up and try to think of places Hikari might hide!" Yaoyorozu yelled, rushing off outside. The others quickly followed her actions, going separate ways in search for the girl.

Soon enough, I was left alone in the lobby. She's such an idiot sometimes. Even back on the roof that night, she tried to lie to me about her feelings, always trying to protect others. She never thinks of herself. I wonder where she might be...

Without hesitation, I made my way to the stairs. The elevator was bustling with people from emergency rooms and others in search for Kai. It would take too long if I tried that way. I climbed as fast as I could up the creaky stairs. Slowly I started to lose breath as I reached the roof. Last floor I sighed to myself.

I found a large metal door at the top. The lock although, was half melted already. I chuckled to myself, she needs to get out more. Forcing the door open, it revealed the empty roof. Gray clouds surrounded, as I glanced back and forth looking for her. Peeking behind the empty crates, I sighed at the sight.

There she was, sitting on the edge, dangling her feet in that pale blue gown. She was still putting her hair up the way Uraraka did on the first day. I had texted them a huge paragraph along with Midoriya, not to harm her that day.

"Nice weather ain't it Kiri?" The girl said interrupting my thoughts. She didn't even turn her head. All she did was lean back and stare at the sky.

"How did you-" I murmured.

"I've been around you long enough to pick up your scent." She chuckled, swiveling around to face me.

Sugoi... That quirk is incredible.

Calmly I walked up to her, peeling off my jacket and placing in on her shoulders. It was going to rain soon and I could already tell she was cold. She alwarsly accepted and pat the area next to her. As I plopped down on the edge, I got a better look at her face. Her eyes were bloodshot, her face was paler than the gown. Immediately, my body moved without hesitation. I wrapped my arms around her, closing the space between us. Her breath hitches at my touch, quiet at first. Slowly she let the soft sobs escape her.

"You don't need to do this" She sighed softly.

"Yeah, but I want to." I replied back.

Slowly I felt her body relax, her arms tightening around me as well. Soon enough I could feel her wet tears on my uniform. I looked down at her hands as they were clawing into the floor.

"Those Noumus... They're actual people. But they don't even have control of their own body..." She sighed, her breath hitching.

"I could've saved them... I told you I'm not cut out for this hero crap..." She growled, her hot tears falling to the floor.

"Your wrong-" I tried to retaliate.

Kai laughed so darkly that it gave me goosebumps. "Oh?" She said sarcastically. "I'm wrong? Then tell me.." She said with the words dripping with anger "Where is the Noumu?"

I was getting angry.

Not the playful type that I've been lately.

"You think every hero is suppose to be perfect? They have had to kill before. Not for themselves but for the safety of others. We make choices we're not proud of all the time. But that's no reason to give up!" I yelled at her, clutching my fist.

Her body froze at my outburst. Slowly she walked closer to me.

"Kirishima..." She choked out.

"You did what you had to, or that child would've been dead. All of us would've done the same, Heroes have to make sacrifices"

She crumbled next to me, gripping my shoulders.

"I wanted to be a hero... just like you" I whispered, letting my head fall into the crook of her neck. Everyone thought it was so odd of me to trust her so easily. But I just knew. A hero like her could never become a villain. I wanted to know why she hesitated. Why she didn't finish the job. Of course I hated her the first day but... When she risked her life to save me in that drill at school and got that incredible gnash on her leg. I knew she wasn't truly a villain. I needed to be there for her. We needed more selfless people.

"But if you want to keep pushing people away and blaming yourself for the bad things in your life, so be it! But I will stay by your side and you will become a hero like the rest of us!" I beamed, standing up firm to face her.

Still shocked, she intensely stared at me for a few seconds. Suddenly her body moved and I was tackled to the ground.  I wasn't sure whether she lost control again or if she was just super angry.

"Kirishima, that's so cheesy... I hate you." She mumbled, crying softy into my chest. I think her saying I hate you is her way of expressing her gratitude ... I think.

Holding her tight, I let her cry to her hearts content. Her breath hitched every once in a while before she was able to speak.

"Thanks..." She sniffed, clutching my arm. "I hope he won't leave me" She mumbled hoping I wouldn't hear. But I definitely heard.

"So, does that mean you'll stay with us?" I asked anxiously, ignoring that last part so she wouldn't get upset.

Sighing, she stood up and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Say I do, what is your class gonna do to change my mind? Just because you changed mine about the Noumu, doesn't mean it changed about heroes in general."

I laughed at her tiny figure that was able to hold me to easily, the expression on her face becoming annoyed. Staring down at her purple orbs, I couldn't help but be happy. As long as she wasn't crying anymore, I was content.

"Like I said, I'll stay by your side and show you what a true hero does." I smirked, asthe blood rose to her pale cheeks.

Clicking her tongue, she placed me back down and huffed as crossed her arms. As I wiped off the dust, I heard the door creaking open. Hikari sniffed at the air and quickly she dove in front of me, growling.

Out came Kyouka and the others, Hikari relaxed and plopped back on the ground. Kyouka quickly spotted us, smiling as she tossed the brown box to Kai, the girl catching it in her mouth. Slightly confused, she ripped open the box without hesitation. They revealed a Sakura flower painted pair of headphones. She cocked her head to the side, lifting them in the air with a claw. The chords dangling, as she admired the design. I chuckled at her odd behavior , as well as the others.

Kyouka sighed and pulled out Hikari's phone  that she had found in her room.

"I found a good way for you to keep calm. Just plug these into your phone and listen to any music you like. Trust me." She spoke while handing the phone other to Kai.

"Thanks Kyouka, I'm sorry for causing you all trouble." Kai grinned as she bowed.

"It's alright, are you okay now Hikari-chan?" Midoriya questioned.

She glanced over to me and winked.

"Yeah I'm fine now. Thanks to Kirishima."

I fiddled with the phone in my hands and quickly remembered I never texted out location.

"Hey, how did you find us anyways?"

She grinned, pointing to Hikari's phone.

"Hikari didn't set up a password yet, and she has tons of photos of the sky on her camera roll. Plus there's a pic of you two with peace signs on a roof. So I figured she just went up here and that you already came here first."

We both exchanged looks of embarrassment but we both just laughed.That night I remembered I stayed up with Hikari until she fell asleep. She was so scared of hurting us... But eventually she drifted off, It was kinda funny how she slept. She would turn in a circle and burn the area she would sleep on for warmth, But she made me swear to sleep at least 10 feet away from her.

"So cute Kai-chan!" Uraraka squealed as she waved the picture on her phone .Gah! They sent the pictures too their phones too!

Kai quickly chased after the screaming Uraraka, desperate to delete the photo I took of her sleeping on her phone. Out of breath and laughing she suddenly collapsed on the floor.

"K-Kai!" Iida yelled as we rushed to her.

She pulled herself up, laughing and clutching her stomach. Her chest was falling up as down, breathing heavily.

But she was... smiling

"I wish.. I wished we laughed like this at the Villain league more often." She choked out, laughing at herself. Suddenly we were all tackled by her. Those wings encasing all of us. Iida shrieked at first but relaxed when the others started to giggle. She was just like us. She just needed someone to lean on. This warm feeling was nice.

"Your welcome" We all managed to say in unison. I think I even saw Todoroki smile.

"I... I promise to try and get control of my quirk. And to have a better view of heroes. Umm... I can't promise anything good though." She muttered, closing her wings..

"We already knew that" Yaoyorozu grumbled.

"Nice to know you're still smart!" Kai said rolling her eyes..

The two had a hard stare-down but both couldn't hold it and bursted out laughing.

For once, Hikari wasn't faking her emotions. She was genuinely happy. Grinning, I pulled out my phone to snap a picture of the moment. The girl turning to glare at me, but then dropped her face and grinned with a peace sign. The others joined her and made a group picture. I turned the camera to include myself as I snapped the picture, our faces beaming with delight.

This was the start of Hikari's change and I promise I will stay by her side.

okayyy, I think this is the start of where a lot of action will take place. Thank you all for 800 reads! I think I'm also 11th place when searched up Boku No Hero Academia Fanfiction. Also you should all know I have started a one shot series too! Updates will be a little slow but please understand I am starting school soon. Thank you, see you later! oh and the pic below is a rough draft of what Hikari's suit is! And i think I'll start working on a digital version. Bai!

I'm not that great lol but it's just a rough draft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 19 25
Mochizuki Rikona has always wanted to follow in her Pro-Hero parents' footsteps. However, with a lack of support from her family and Junior High peer...
65.8K 2K 30
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
220K 7.4K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
78K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...