Lituation (bwwm)

By littlemissuzumaki

DISCLAIMER: i wrote this shit in the 7th and 8th grade. bitch that was like 2014-2015 I am now in college. fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final Announcement
SEQUEL!!
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Chapter 32

3.2K 125 14
By littlemissuzumaki

Double Standards Really Suck

Drew's POV

"Drew you better wake up." I heard someone say. My eyes weren't even all the way opened yet. Trying to open them was impossible anyways. There was a bright light shining right in my face. If I had a concussion, I would beg them to turn the light off.

Instead of opening my eyes right then, I pushed myself up in the bed then I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry at first but my eyes went into focus. The person who said that I was up was smiling as if I were the best present for Christmas.

"Oh thank goodness your up! If you wouldn't have woken up in the next hour, it probably would've cost my career." She said while putting her head down.

"Anyways, it's a miracle that you have awoken so early though. That crazy friend of yours did put a gorilla tranquilizer in your arm. I mean who does that?" She said continuing to walk to the machine that tracks down your heart beat.

"What are you even talking about?" I said. I honestly can't remember anything. The last thing I remember was being with Cassandra. OH MY GOD CASSANDRA!

"Where is she?!" I screamed out.

The nurse looked at me as if I had 7 other heads.

"Where is who? The girl you came in with?" She asked tilting her head like a dog.

"Yeah her name is Cassandra and she's my girlfriend." I said. I really just wanted to know where she was. I just needed to know if she was okay.

"The black girl?" She asked. I will not have another hospital incident.

"Yes the black one. If you have a problem please keep it to yourself because no one is really trying to hear that. And to be honest, I don't give a fuck about what you say either. Cassandra is way to close for me to listen to someone-"

"Oh honey I don't have a problem with that! I am all down for the swirl life. I'm part of it too. My husband is Mr. Tall, dark and handsome with the most bomb dic- oh sorry I can get carried away sometimes." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

This nurse was like the best ever! Even though she's old enough to be someone's mom but still.

"Can I go an see her?" I asked her. I really wanted to see Cassandra at least once to see if she were mad at me still. She probably is.

"Oh about her. She uh she didn't wake up yet. She also is responding slow to all of the medications we're giving her so Cassandra's in a coma right now." She said. You can tell that she was uneasy saying it.

I honestly didn't know what to say or do. People can die from being in a coma. What if she's in there for three years. What if she wakes up with amnesia? What if she forgets about me? I mean I bet it'll be for the better.

I suddenly got goosebumps from thinking about her. I raised my right hand and reached for my left arm. I came across a large lump with a bandaid. Like when you get your flu shot at the doctors.

But as soon as my finger grazed the bump, all the memories came back. I wanted to get revenge on Jen. She ruins everything!

"Can I go take a walk somewhere?" I asked the nurse. I was being serious too. I needed to go somewhere because I was getting angry about the things that were being done by Jen. Starting from school.

"Yeah sure! You just have to come back in 30 minutes or so. If you need anything just press the button on this." She said handing me a white, ugly, life alert looking bracelet.

"Uh thanks." I said fiddling with the bracelet. The nurse was hooking the oxygen tank to a movable pole with the bag with water in it. I did have a needle in my arm.

"Alright well you are free to go." She said.

I pushed myself off the bed and put my foot onto the cold hospital floors. Why was it so cold for. And why am I barefoot? I mean like I wouldn't have shoes on in the bed, my mom raised me better then that but at least socks.

"Don't leave the hospital either. You aren't clear yet." She said before I got to the glass sliding door.

"Okay." I said not looking back. I wasn't planning to leave the hospital anyway.

I slid the door which seemed to weigh 2 pounds. That was easy.

I walked out of my hospital room. I forgot about my pole stick thing I was connected to because it Karate chopped my ankle and that shit hurt like hell.

"Ow fuck." I whispered yelled to myself.

"Ha! See I thought I was the only one who has gotten Karate chopped by my health pole. At least that's what I call it. Oh my names Kendall." The girl said holding her hand out.

She was sort of like Cassandra by how she acted. I looked at her face. It was interesting. She was pretty and her face was very chiseled. Her skin was caramel brown almost like Cassandra's but Cassandra was darker. She had a hospital dress on and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked sick but not as sick as others.

I held my hand out and shook her hand. She widely grinned and I smiled back.

"My name is Drew."

"Is it like Andrew or?" She said moving her hands around.

So she's a hand talker.

"Ha no. It's just Drew." I said.

"Oh cool. Well it's nice to meet you Drew." She said.

"Nice to meet you too Kendall."

She smiled and I smiled back. Then there was an awkward pause.

"So what are you doing out?" She asked me rocking back and forth.

"I wanted to get out the hospital room and go exploring. And to cool off. What about you?"

"Oh. I'm out because I usually leave. The hospital room is way too depressing in there. It smells like old people and piss so I couldn't handle it anymore. Also to find something I can fuck up but not somebody's life ya know?" She said.

I started laughing. She acts so much like Cassie it's crazy. She started laughing as well.

When the laughter died down, it just started up again. Then it finally died down.

"How long have you been here?" I asked her. Maybe if she were here longer then me, she can show me around so I won't get lost.

"I've been here for 4 days. I get to leave at the end of the week. Then I start school again. I missed the first day of school for this shit."

"What are you here for?"

"I had got walking pneumonia. Apparently it's more dangerous when you get older." She said rolling her eyes. "How about you?"

"Oh it's sort of a long story."

"Well you listened to mine so your going to listen to mine."

"But your story wasn't even long."

"But that's not the point." She said mocking me.

"Ha ha really funny! But I'll tell you my story if you show me around."

"Fine deal whatever." Kendall laughed as she held her hand out.

I laughed back and shook her hand out.

"Okay we'll start with the lobby. Basically where all the games are." She said smiling.

"So let's go!"

"It was planned you dumb fuck." She said.

I put my hand on my chest and acted like I was hurt.

"That's some language ma'am."

"Yeah cool!" She said giving me a thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. She reminded me of Cassandra which made me miss her even more.

We walked over to the elevator and pushed the down button.

"Do you want to play a game?" I asked her. I wanted to know how she'd react to Cassandra and I's situation.

"Uh if it involves running then I don't want to play." She said looking at me.

"No it doesn't it's like a scenario game where you have to answer the question."

"Um okay go." She said. The elevator opened with no one in it. Thank god. We got in and it the number 1 button.

"Okay say if you were in the hospital. Ironically. And your with your boyfriend. Then the nurse is into your boyfriend. She puts sleeping pills in you then you are unaware of what went down. So your boyfriend is not into the nurse but the nurse is. Your boyfriend pushes the nurse off. Then you wake up and your boyfriend tells you. The boyfriend says that you should be proud because the nurse was hot. What would you do?" I said. I almost couldn't breathe.

"Oh how long have we been dating?"

"Uh 2 days."

"Oh well then shit. I probably would break up with him. Like the "oh really you can go have the nurse because we're over" type of break up. But then I'd still talk to them." She said shrugging.

The elevator door opened. We walked out and then I stopped. When Cassandra wakes up and remembers everything, will she break up with me?

"Ah you caught me. What are you going to do about it fag." I heard an oh so familiar voice. It was fucking Jen.

"HEY! YOU DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT YOU DUMB BIMBO BITCH!" Kendall said stomping over to Jen.

Jen's eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Oh so you have another black bimbo bitch too? Who else do you have to hide from me?" She screeched.

The parents in the room covered up their kids ears and scowled at Jen.

"I don't know who the fuck you are calling a black bimbo bitch because when I'm done with you OOH!" Kendall said while cracking her knuckles.

"Bitch shut up. You're nothing but stick talk anyway. What are you gonna do." Jen said laughing. I think Jen has completely lost it.

Kendall ran up to Jen and punched her in the face. Jen tried to hold her back but nothing was going to hold Kendall back. Especially when she's mad.

----------------------

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. Camps over now and then I have cheerleading camp now. So updates are going to be very hard and slow. But 1.8k were getting there!! And who likes Kendall? Because I know I do!

Don't be a ghost reader.

Vote, comment and share!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.1K 31
Janessa Anderson, A 16 year old meets a biracial man online. The two hit it off very well, and the man who she knows is 20 starts to visit her in her...
65.2K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
587K 52.4K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
370K 12.7K 34
With marrying Tina a couple of years ago, Ben's life blossomed into a dream. A strong woman and three kids later, his mother still feels otherwise...