Grizzilla by pandasgirls8

By pandasgirls8

My first story about three brothers, a chemistry set and a giant problem More

Grizzilla chapter two
Grizzilla chapter three
Grizzilla chapter four
Grizzilla chapter five
Grizzilla chapter six
Grizzilla chapter seven
Grizzilla chapter eight
Grizzilla chapter nine
Grizzilla chapter ten
Grizzilla chapter eleven

Grizzilla chapter 1

384 8 7
By pandasgirls8

Once upon a time on a Saturday morning in San Francisco, the people were having a great time at the golden gate park. The children were playing tag. The parents were having a cookout. Even the family dog was having a good time chasing squirrels. Yep, everyone was having a great time. When all of the sudden they heard a loud thump. It was so loud that the whole park shook was it an earthquake? A meteor? No, it was a giant bear named Grizz. How did he get this way? Do you ask? If only he listened to his brothers when they told him to read the instructions. But I'm getting ahead of myself. It all started 24 hours ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong