Lady Alpha To You! Ok?

By LounyCamacho

He is one of the most disgraceful Alphas in the continent. One who doesn't give mercy to nobody, one who's fa... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Fourteen (2)

18 0 0
By LounyCamacho

Dayton's Point Of View.

The rage fumed me to existence, as I could already feel the cold, sheer and freezing energy in my hands. Immediately running to the blood wave.

Tarina. This had to be fucking me up. First was Norman, then Mason and now Tarina was here. Rumors did spread like oil.

I could feel Leslie's pack members looking at me strangely and with amazement as I could feel my eyes turning to its silver hue. My wolf was getting packed by power.

My Alpha aura was spreading as fast as poisonous gas, since I could see most pack members of Leslie's pack flinch around me in discomfort.

Talking about her, I heard her growling as soon as I saw her jump, shifting into her wolf, heading straight on to attack.

Is she crazy?!

Now that Tarina was here, and Mason was determined to attack, she didn't knew what she was facing.

'You must help her', He said, his voice nervous and wavering as he mind linked me. Which it was strange for him, but thanks to the bond we shared he could enter my mind.

'I know, I'll be damned if our mate was in danger', I countered as I used some energy in my legs, jumping quite high. The wind brushing my face and soon I landed behind Leslie, quite skillfully while Jack in his wolf form appeared seconds after me.

I could see that the ground broke from Leslie's impact into it. She was a strong wolf, no denying that, but she didn't knew the power of this three when they were together.

Then Vandal's strong Alpha energy, rupture the scene as he appeared behind us in his human form. In an instant. It wasn't inhuman speed that was for sure, but being Alpha for a long time it does brings benefits into camouflaging your scent.

He looked at Leslie with worry and concern in his eyes. After their argument and myself talking to him about it, it was clear. He was passing through what every normal father would when you find out their daughter is mated.

Being Alpha, well that takes on a hole another level. Still he worried about her, and I was glad. Happy also.

If only dad were like this.

Shaking the thought away I focused on the task at hand. Saving my mate.

From the looks of it, Leslie and Vandal ended in well terms cause as soon as Leslie turned his head at Norman, she started growling fiercely.

"Now, now Leslie, you really wouldn't have a fight with us. Would you?" Norman said with his disturbing sickish grin. He was disgusting. Years of confronting him was enough for me to hate his fucking guts.

He dared attack Leslie, luckily she could defend herself, and thanks that I was there she was ok, but the prankster here marked and promised more than what the eye can see.

He will be dammed if he touched her. I saw movement at his side and met Mason's intense scorn with a glare of mine.

Compared to Norman, Mason is more deadly. As Norman chooses his kill like a game, Mason goes head on without the care of it.

He is the left hand of the Rogue King. He has been proving to be more dangerous then anything I had face before.

When he met Leslie, I knew for a fact it was child's play for him. I couldn't leave her now, she is in danger of having her blood taken. 

If the four samples of blood of the lycans predecessors, it will fuel the Shadow Wolf Lycan to its awaken state.

Let alone, if he holds the four daggers, the world might be in chaos.

Tarina, that bitch. She is a deceiver. She has proven herself to be quite the spy and a flirt of herself. I was proof of that.

We used to date before she turned dark. She was part of my pack, she was always happy and radiant.

It saddens me when I knew that she turned to the Rogue King, when she killed her own parents. That was when I was seventeen years old. I had shifted when I was fifteen. Discovered my powers when I was sixteen as my wolf turned mature.

My dad knew about the Legend of the Lycans. When I told him my new powers, he told me the muth. When I turned Alpha, I was confident about it. My powers grew and more powerful I become. At the same time more just and decisive.

Tarina though, she grew more cold and dark as I clashed with her. Battles with the rogues and my pack were constant. So meeting the three isn't bothersome, the thing that ticked me off was that they were here.

They knew that Leslie was my mate and while being that she was also Alessandra's predecessor. It was dangerous now more then ever.

All of their faces held something distrubing and filled with darkness. It was breathtaking to see such intense energy filled with negativity. At that moment Leslie began growling at them, she was pissed and I know why she was like that.

"Now, now Leslie, you really wouldn't have a fight with us. Would you?" Norman said with his joker grin, sick and disturbing as ever. But Leslie fell for it.

At that moment she began running towards him with her werewolf speed, and her jaws snapping.

Norman immediately jumped backwards and instead Tarina was in his position with her arms ready for the attack. Leslie being quick enough, she leaped in the air and landed in the ground. Turning around, she tackled Tarina on her back sending her flying until she landed heavily on the ground with her feet and hands.

"Ha , you really have the same attitude as Alessandra. It's almost as if she was here. With us" she said as she stood up, her eyes black. That moment I knew she was going to shift.

"Now Mason" and with that cue Mason, used his shadows and surrounded Leslie and Tarina. Making them disappear.

"Leslie!!" I shouted as I ran to them. Jack and Vandal growling at the same time. As I ran to the shadows they were gone, like they were not even there from a start.

"Well, looks like our magic trick worked" Mason laughed maniacally. I was fucking pissed.

In that moment I used my energy and boomed it around with a cold blast of wind. Instantly blowing Mason and Norman out of the way. They had a look in their eyes as if they replenish on my anger, but I knew better they were fucking scared.

"Dayton!" At that time Vandal came at my side. His eyes were filled with determination even though something else was in them. Sadness and sorrow.

He knew he wouldn't stand a chance against them, being Alpha and all. But these two were beyond the Alpha level, yet he was angry enough to give them a fight.

"Search for my daughter. Me and Jack will handle this. Don't you dare comeback without her, understood?" And in that moment Jack's wolf was growling and sneering at them with an intense burning hate to them. He was a beast incarnated.

Vandal looked at me like if I was the only one who he trusted with handling his daughter safe and sound.

I smiled at them, and prayed to the Moon Goddess they were ready for this.

"Understood" and with that I shifted into my wolf and began running into the forest, passing Norman and Mason who had lightly serious eyes.

'Tadeo, I need you to contact trackers and warriors from Mountain Ash, Leslie disappeared with Tarina. Rick and Daniel, come with me' I mental messaged them as I began running trying to find her scent.

I needed to before Tarina made something she will regret as soon as I have my canines in her throat and her heart pierced out of her chest as the scum she is.

As I continued running , I sensed the wolves from Mountain Ash following me and appearing from the sides. With a nod, we continued on the track.

It all happened suddenly.

The ground shook with an extraordinary explosion, as we all saw an enormous explosion of fire. Burning, golden fire.

"Leslie" I whispered. At that moment I sprinted as fast as I could.

That meant two things: she was in danger and her powers awoke.

That golden color meant that her ancestor was starting to awake.

I could smell the burnt of trees and burned ground, as the fire disappeared in a matter of seconds.

As I continued running I could see the burned circle in the forest, and Leslie standing in the middle, naked. It infuriated me, strongly and I was beyond pissed. My wolf was growling from anger, seeing his mate naked, and with bruises in her body.

I wanted blood, and I want it now. I could sense that her pack members were really worried for her.

In the moment she saw me, she mention my name.

"Dayton" she barely whispered, while she started to fall.

"Leslie!!" I shouted as I shifted into my human form and ran to her, grabbing her in my arms.

She was burning. Her body burn with the fire she let out, the high temperature of her burning my body. I had to use my ice sheer temperature to ease her so that her temperature return to normal.

Her body returned to a normal state, even though she was still burning but I could stand it.

I carried her bridal style in my arms and noticed all the bruises in her face.

Just there mere sight of her and my wolf as the same as myself thought the same thing. Death. Brutal and slow death. My mind tried to wrench itself and go to those bastards that did this.

But I wasn't stupid. Myself alone couldn't handle them all by once. Not even The Shadow King himself.

"We need to go back. Alpha Vandal is waiting." And with that the wolves that I brought with me in the search turned around and began running to where Vandal was.

His aura was still intact the same with Jack, but something didn't felt right.

"Don't worry Leslie. I will save your pack, mi amada." And I used my strong legs to carry us as I ran again.

She felt like a pillow in my arms, besides her muscles.

I continued to ran at a good pace until I stopped abruptly.

My eyes were filled with anger, resentment and definitely they were begin for me to punch someone.

Every wolf in Leslie's pack was growling and pouncing at Mason and Norman. They were fighting till their last breath and it was working. The two of them were defending themselves like their lives depended on it.

I looked at two wolves who were handling one in particular. Jack . He was covered in blood.

"What happened?" I shouted as I jogged to them with Leslie still in my arms.

"He was wounded in his wolf form. His neck, chest and head are all scarred with claw marks." Said one in particular.

"Proceed carefully and get him to the doctors now!" I commanded and they obediently  said yes taking Jack in the back of another who transformed into his wolf.

Then I heard a critical scream. I turned my sight to my right and saw the uninspected in front of me.

Vandal had a silver knife with a black aura surrounding it in his chest, trespassing his body. His face was strong and growling, his eyes filled with rage but his mouth was consumed by blood. He fell kneeling in one knee. Mason was laughing maniacally.

"So the big bad wolf has fallen into his knees for me! How pathetic!"

I had it. Beside me appeared Dustin and Gianna like if I would have called them instantly.

"Dustin take Leslie and take her to safety" I said to him looking starightly at his eyes. My wolf somehow took the chance to speak.

"Now!" He flinched a little but his stern and straight glance nodded as he ran back with Leslie.

"I'll be back ok?" Said Dustin as he ran behind back to the pack Hospital. Gianna was standing behind me perplexed, her eyes showing unshed tears as she saw her Alpha.

"Dayton, save the Alpha" Gianna said as she took steps back.

At that time I let my spirit take me and ice covering my fists. My eyes were turned silver completely. And in a second, I dashed.

At in a mere moment, Mason's neck was in my hand. He was perplexed, his dark black eyes full of surprise. His dark energy in his hands covering his body, instantly disappearing.

He appeared ten feet away from me and Norman was quickly by his side. Mason coughing.

"You ok Mason?" Norman asked worried, but he shrugged it off.

"We'll meet again, Parker" and in that moment they disappeared.

"Argh" I heard the grunt and immediately ran to Vandal, the knife falling from his hands as he took it out from the hole in his chest.

"Vandal please stay still, you need to be strong" I said after I ran to him and made him lay down om the ground. Gianna ran in seconds, her hands covering the wound. Her healing abilities kicking in a light blue fade.

"Please Alpha, breath in and out" she said as she continued to use her ability but from the looks of it it wasn't working that well.

At that point wolves from Mountain Ash appeared, one of them came close to check om the Alpha. They gave me disapproving looks, like if I was the one who did it. Luckily Gianna was with me which she neglected any suspicion. Quickly a made up bed made of cloths appeared and they put Vandal on it. Gianna went with them not after telling me to go with them if needed. Which I gave her my thanks.

"What a fucked up day" said Daniel who was behind me still and Rick nodding.

"Go back to the house with the others and call Trent. I'm staying on the Pack Doctor's building" I said shifting to my wolf and running g to where the hospital was.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The situation was critical, some pack members of the Mountain Ash pack were injured, some heavily but not till the point of dying for now. Thomas being one of the pack injured but not too critical.

Marius daughter, Melanie was under psychological and emotional abuse when the attack happened Milan and Marcus were apparently down. It was Marius and Elizabeth, Leslie's mother who rescued them.

Jack was in critical condition, the same as Vandal. His wound was stitched but his organs were heavily damaged. I pray the moon goddess for his life.

I was now watching Leslie. She looked peaceful. Almost in a dream. But what she lived was utterly horrible and I promised revenge on her.

'She will be ok' this time my wolf assured me. I knew she was going to but the mere thought of loosing her made me mad, almost fumed with a darkness in my heart that I did not understood.

But she was breathing, she was alive.

"You know she is going to be ok?" It was Dustin who broke the silence. He was in a white shirt and black cargo shorts. Gashes in his face.

"She has been strong all her life, she will get out of this" he said walking near. I felt the need to growl to get him out of here, but he was her friend and I was still in enemy pack grounds.

"Since I know her she has been really strong and amazing. I just don't want her to go that quick" I said looking to her.

He reason and took the other side.

"Do you love her?" He asked, the question made me almost laugh.

"She is my mate".

"But do you love her? Hell mates reject each other when they have the chance but do you promise at least to love her?".

I looked into his eyes, they were honest and true to him. He was laying his feelings out. I knew he had feelings for Leslie but now knowing she was my mate, he needed to be more acceptable of it.

"I promise I will" I said nodding. He just gave me a slight glance before walking out not before telling me, "She will love you too".

I hope it was true. At that moment Elizabeth walked in giving me a cup of coffee.

"It doesn't helps the nerves but we are werewolves" she said a little jokingly even though her red eyes are puffed.

"True, everything irritates our nerves".

"I know she will be ok but Vandal. . . He was so worried about her, I could feel it and now" she lowered her head, tears streaming her cheeks. I knew what would happened if he died, she wouldn't bare it.

"I need to go to Shadow Woods but I-" I was cut off from her.

"She will be ok. . . I promise with my heart" she glance at my eyes, even though they were red, they were serious. I nodded and looked at Leslie again. Leaning down and giving her a kiss om her forehead.

"Regresaré pronto mi amor" and with one last look at her face I was off. Walking outside of her room I could see Gianna and her mother talking to a family of one injured warrior. She gave me a small smile which a gave back. It was late at night but I needed to go to my pack.

After informing my Gamma about what happened he told me to go back and plan our next move. It would be crucial.

I immediately commanded wolves from my pack to protect the borders of Mountain Ash. Without interfering with wolves from Leslie's pack. Vigilant but silent also.

"I will have to stay though" said Tadeo as Jack's father walked with him together with Dustin and his father too.

"I know, you need to be with your mate".

"I wasn't there when he needed me, I cannot fail him now" he looked sad and depressed.

He was falling, everything that he wanted inside of him.

I was already near my SUV truck. Daniel, Nick and Rick already inside it.

"You will be able to support him now. I trust the pack to you. Please cooperate with Elizabeth. She doesn't looks good" I said to him after opening the door and climbing into the drivers seat.

"I'll be back on Friday. Please be safe" I said, my eyes silver until I raised the glass window.

"You ok Alpha?" Said Nick.

"I will be don't worry".
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was a five hour drive. Me and the guys alternate turns while we reached the pack town. It was one in the morning, but I could feel the eyes of my pack members watching.

We were covered by woods. Trees, open plains, wild life in every corner. Not like Mountain Ash, they had an opened field, couple trees and a lake and a couple of kilometers you could see the mountains.

Here though, the forest gulped you in, but it wasn't that bad. Actually it was quite peaceful.

We continued down until I saw my house. A four level mansion you may say. I could see the lights of the living room on, while I parked into the driveway.

"Thank the Moon Goddess hou are safe Dayton. Por el amor de Dios me tenías preocupada" at that moment I heard the most perfect voice beside Leslie.

Brown hair, bright brown eyes, almost as tall as Leslie.

My sister Raquel.

She was my little sister for two years. But she was my light and joy.

She came running to me and swang herself around my figure hugging mr tightly. The boys were packing the things out so I could hug her too.

"Hermana sabes que voy a estar bien" I told her while smiling at her. She quickly raising her hand caressing my scruff and cheek.

"You know you will always have me worried. Plus you need to talk to me about this mate of yours" she sounded happy, joyous. I could see it in her eyes.

"Alpha" I heard my Gamma reply and immediately saw him walking to us. His smile kind yet respectful. Will was a good kid.

"Will, how are you?" I said while I separated from Raquel and hugged him quick.

"Well I am good, the packs good. You had me worried when you called me for an emergency meeting. What's wrong?" He said as he crossed his hands.

"Well first of all I have a mate, let's start from there".

The pack warriors that were with him, which a couple of five, were astonished from the news.

"But Mason's squad knows" at that everyone went silent. I could hear multiple gasps.

"Damn, its not looking pretty then. We need to go inside" he said as we started walking after I grabbed my backpack.

"How is he Raquel?" I asked her as she was at my side. Her face looked defeated and almost broken by the question but her face hid it well.

"He. . . He's only self" she let out a breath while saying it.

"That's not good I guess" I said as we all entered the Alpha house.

'He is strong, he is still taking his pills so he would be ok. Es maa fuerte de lo que crees, y lo sabes" Raquel told me through our mind link minutes before I entered my room and called for a quick pack reunion on the main office of my house.

My sister had her own, she was just taking care of mine at the moment.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After an hour of reunion, Will and the warriors telling me what had happened, I was calm knowing my pack was ok.

My Rank-Z warrior, Lucas was already handling the new training plans to the warriors in the pack. My sister went to her house were also our dad lived. He was suffering from a weird sickness that made his bones more weaker. even though it wasn't that strong of him being a werewolf he was still in need of care. Also he was going a bit mad, since the death of our mother, me and my sister had been taking care of him.

'He will be ok, and you know that' I heard his voice in my mind as I was sitting on my bed. Daniel, Rick and Nick moved my bags up while I was in the reunion.

'I know, it's a bit stressful. But I am more worried about my mate'.

'She is a tough one, I can feel it. If Alessandra's soul has been bound to her, she knows she is worthy' said and with that he left again.

I didn't knew where he was by know but he was out there.

I stopped all my thinking and decided to shower to head to sleep. Thinking still of my mate.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The days passed slowly. Mixed with anxiety and stress and longing for my mate. I needed her. I couldn't bare to be away from her no longer.

I was right now training with the warriors and trackers. Sparring with my sister in the midday training session every pack member was strictly obligatory to come.

My pack was about 750 wolves. Including warriors, trackers and citizen wolves. Other thing was that everyone, like in Mountain Ash and the other two main packs, every wolf must learn how to defend themselves. Male wolves would be the greatest percent in training but  our female wolves weren't that vast in training. Not like Mountain Ash.

Although Mountain Ash had like 580 pack members in its pack. So they were ready for battle everyone.

There is strictly obligatory to everyone, male or female, will be part of training session. And having Leslie as the Alpha, it is no excuse.

But female wolves can attend although it's not obligatory.

"So you going to Mountain Ash later on?" My sister said as she wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. We were taking a break, siting down on the field, looking through the vast trees.

"Yeah, I can not be anywhere far from Leslie. I need her, she needs me" I said with my eyes low.

Raquel quickly palmed my scruff cheek, which was growing, in her palms.

"You know that the packs pasts don't affect the present. We will work it out, we must not longer be enemies. Not for the threat to come but for you two. And it pains me to see that it's an internal battle for you".

She could read me so well. But she was right, I needed to make a truce between the two packs. For Leslie and myself.

Luckily she is still ok, from what her mother had told me she was ok. Jack and Vandal were in critical condition still. Tadeo told me that Tommy was also ok, but their emotional connection has changed one bit. Tommy was still distant and Brice was overly protective of him.

"I will be back as soon as I can, I promise" I said to her as I leaned and kissed her cheek. And in that time I stood up.

'Guys meet me at the Alpha house, we're leaving in 20 minutes' I mental messaged Rick, Nick and Daniel. Seeing them nod I changed into my wolf and began running to the house.

It was good to stretch your legs, feel the muscles from your wolf, his dominance and power whenever I ran. He was missing his mate also, but I kept promising he will see her today.

Reaching the house I shifted back and walked around to the back door. Taking two steps to the third floor to my room, I showered and dressed quickly in some black jeans, a tight dark blue shirt and my boots.

A little of perfume and I didn't bother on my hair, it was good as it was. I already had packed a bag full of clothing and other necessities for the two days I'm staying. On Sunday I needed to return to the pack but on Monday I would be back.

Grabbing the car keys of my BMW, I climbed down, grabbing an apple from the fridge, getting outside the house and locking it.

Daniel and the others were waiting for me at their red truck. I nod to them as I climbed inside mine, turning the engine and quickly heading the road to Mountain Ash.

I was frantic. I needed my mate. So I was rush about it.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We arrived lately at night. At 8:21 to be exact, parking in front of the Pack Hospital, there was waiting Tadeo. He looked tired and his hair was growing longer than he let it.

"How are you holding up?" I asked him as I hugged him tight.

"Barely, Tommy is still not talking to me and he has been building walls around him. He doesn't want to talk to me" he looked down to the ground, his eyes desperate. Tommy was a good kid, but he was going through a tough face right now.

Suddenly I heard a shout of cries and I felt a stab to my chest. Leslie.

I handed my bag to Nick and began running inside the hospital to the room were she was. It was empty. I started to panic and using my sense of smell I captured her scent. Lavender and milk chocolate. With a hint of wildness to it.

I quickly began walking straight the hall until I noticed. Leslie was on the floor hugging her mother, tightly, as her mother also cried.

In that moment it hit me. I reached to Gianna and asked her what was wrong, only for her to barely whisper the answer.

Vandal. Had passed away.

My heart broke for my mate. Seeing her crying, I wanted to hold her in my arms. Cuddle her and never let her go.

As if listening to my thoughts she looked at me. I had to try and stay calm for her, but my eyes showed that I was wrecking with her. Her pain is my pain, after all.

"You" she growled as her eyes turned pitch black as she raised from her form, stalking to me. She was mad, but I didn't knew what was causing it.

"Leslie, what are you-" I felt it before I even heard it. She had slapped me and I could feel the sting of claws on my cheek. They instantly healed, but my eyes become black with anger at her. We were only trying to be with her in that moment. I heard the gasps of the wolves beside us. Tadeo flinching from the contact.

Until I realised her eyes, she was crying still. Pain, guilt, misery in her hazel eyes.

"You brought this to me" she accused, but I needed to remain calm.

"Leslie, calm down", I turned my face to meet her but she was punching my chest with the packed strength she had. Which was not much from being four days in the hospital unconscious.

"Did you knew all of this was going to happen? You brought this to my life, you brought damnation to me, YOU RUINED ME" she screamed as her eyes continued to fall unshed tears. I wanted to hug her and nothing more.

"Leslie. Calm DOWN" I began to catch her wrists and put them behind her back but she was still refusing, but my grip was tight and not letting go.

In that moment I looked briefly at Gianna and she knew what to do. She was looking for a sleeping medicine.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. YOU TOOK THEM FROM ME".

"Leslie I didn't took them from you. I am just trying to help, just calm yourself" I turned her around, her back to my chest and she instantly broke again, wailing. It hurt me, so much, that I couldn't take her pain away.

I dropped with her to the ground as I hugged her still form, whispering calm words to her ears but she didn't listen one bit. She was out of control.

"They took him from me. My dad, THEY TOOK HIM FROM ME".

In that moment I looked at Gianna which had a needle with a serum in it. She quickly injected it in her arm and she was quickly fallin asleep.

"I failed you, Leslie" I said with all my heart as she succumbed to the darkness of her sleep.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heeeeyyy guys!! It's been so long since I had updated but a lot of things had happened.

College year, life, and other things. But I still have my promise with you that I will finish this book.

Now that you have seen Dayton's point of view. What do you think will happen next?

Comment, vote, share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.7K 23
"I didn't want this!" I slumped down into my bean bag chair. "I know kay, but it's your responsibility." Aliyah continued in a stern voice. "Now get...
411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
355K 9.5K 56
Being a woman in a man's world has always been hard. Whether it came to politics, work, or just every day life, being a woman could be hard. It was e...
11.4M 333K 34
H e w a s r u t h l e s s S h e w a s s a s s y H e w a s c r u e l S h e w a s s w e e t H e w a s f e a r ed S h e w a s l o v e d. ...