The Aftermath// a HoltzBert f...

Da katesmckittens

A Holtzbert fanfic ~Waring, some strong language within some chapters. Altro

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
THANK YOU!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Info:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
info:

Chapter 1

2.3K 50 28
Da katesmckittens

Holtzmann's POV

I check my phone. 

3:36am

Great, another sleepless night.

Ever since Abby, Patty, Erin, and I saved the world that one fateful day I haven't been able to sleep.

That was 4 months ago. 

"Hey brain, it's Jillian Holtzmann here. Maybe if you would quiet the fuck down that'd be just great. I'm a god damn Nuclear Engineer and I need sleep so if you could stop thinking about THE ONE THING IN THE UNIVERSE I CAN'T HAVE THAT'D BE GREAT!" I screamed at myself. 

I live with Abby, Patty, and Erin in our headquarters just incase.

But they're all used to my little outbursts in the middle of the night. It's actually kind of expected from me at this point. 

But whenever I walk down the street I'll get the occasional 'hello' or 'hey there' but then people always murmur like 'freak' or my favorite one, 'gay-ass, ghostbustin', brainiac.' But I really don't care.

Okay just to go on the record, yes. I am gay. Probably one of the gayest people you'll meet. But I hide it very, very well when it comes to spending 24 hours a day with 3 other girls who are half naked most of the mornings. But I'm not the kind of Lesbian who falls in love with every girl they meet.

Buuuuut, until recently it's been kinda hard to hide the fact recently. Due to this one girl.

Erin Gilbert.

Luckily the only person who notices, and really doesn't give a shit, is Patty.

She actually helps me flirt with Erin sometimes. Like, she'll get Abby to leave the with her and then Erin and I have time alone.

But it's so awkward ya know. 

I guess the fact that I haven't came out to anyone besides Patty yet is kinda a huge weight on my shoulders. But I guess that also means that they won't act so weird around me when their all in their underwear.

After collecting all my thoughts I look at my phone once again.

4:27am

"You know what, I just going to get up, grab some coffee and head to work. The girls will be up in an hour anyways." I say to myself.

I get out of bed, head to my closet, throw on a t-shrit, my red robe, some joggers, and my combat boots and head out of my room.

"Oh shit," I say to myself. "I almost forgot about my hair."

My short hair only goes down to about half way down my neck so its easy to do. I take all the hair on the sides and put it in a tiny bun in the back, then I take the top part of my hair and flip it to one side. Done.

When I finally get to the kitchen I start to make my coffee. But I'm distracted with a noise that seems to be coming from the front door. 

Being the nosy person I am I run downstairs to the front door.

"We're not open for another hour, so I don't know if you wanna get some coffee somewhere and come back, or maybe just leave and come back." I say loudly trying to project my voice through the door.

"I LIVE HERE!! LET ME IN!" I hear a familiar voice say. So I open up the door.

"E-Erin? What are you doing outside it's like 4 in the morning. You should be in bed." I say as I let her in.

"Ya.. Well, sometimes, that's how it goes." She says with a slur.

"Erin, are you drunk?" I say as I look at the way she's walking, talking, and looking around.

"Yeah. So what?" She says as she takes a sip from a paper bag that was in her hand and then puts her hands on her hips. 

I could tell that'd she been out all night. 

The way her breath smelt, the look in her eyes, how her hair was just a mess. She was just a mess in general.

"Okay for starters, Give me that," I say as I take the paper bag away from her and look inside to see what she's consuming. "Really Erin? Tequila? Never mind that. Next step is to get you upstairs into bed." I say as I take her arm and direct her drunken self upstairs. 

Erin laughs and then leans into me. 

"What are you doing?" I say. 

And then I look down.

Instead on me holding her arm now, she's holding my hand.

I could feel myself getting redder by the second.

When we finally get upstairs and into Erin's room I throw the covers to the side and then lay her down on her bed. At that point she didn't even have shoes to take off. I'm pretty sure she didn't even come back with them.

"Goodnight Erin." I say as I start to walk out of her door. 

"Wait, no goodnight kiss?" 

I turn around.

"Erin, what did you just say." I ask as I stand right over her. 

"I asked if you were going to give me a goodnight kiss." She says. 

There are a thousand and one thoughts traveling through my brain at this time.

"N-no. It wouldn't be right." I say.

"Okay then I'll do it." Erin says.

She leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

"Goodnight Holtzmann." She whispers in my ear.

I quickly stand up and walk out of the room.

I run downstairs to my little lab and blast the music and just start dancing. 

I continue dancing as I start to get to work on some of my new toys for when another outbreak happens.

"Holtzy, what in the sam hell do you think you're doing blasting your crazy ass music at 5:30 in the morning." I hear from behind me.

I turn around and see Patty standing over my lab bench.

"Ahh Patty. We have a lot to talk about come over here." I say waving her over to where I'm standing.

"Honey, if this is about anyone of your inventions I can just see it in like an hour I have to go get changed." She says as she shuffles over to me.

"It's about Erin." I say with a smile on my face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO HOLTZMANN." Patty screams.

"Shhhh. I actually didn't do it," I say with an even bigger smile on my face. 

"She kissed me."

"AHHHHHHHH." Patty says as she jumps up and down and gives me a giant hug. 

"Are we talking about like a forehead kiss, cheek kiss, lip kiss, or maybe a kiss somewhere else.."

"I'm just gonna stop you right there. It was just a kiss on the cheek. A drunken kiss on the cheek Patty." I interrupt her.

"Wait, what do you mean by drunken?" Patty asks.

"Oh right, I could hear someone outside the front door at like 4:30 so I ran downstairs and I saw it was Erin. She was completely trashed Patty. So I helped her upstairs and then she held my hand I got her into her bed and then she kissed me and then I ran down here and started dancing and now I'm talking to you." I say in one breath.

"SHE HELD YOUR HAND??? AND YOU DIDN'T KISS HER BACK?"

"Shh. I don't want you to wake her or Abby up."

"Oh, right. Right."

"But yes, she held my hand and then leaned on my shoulder."

Patty continues you jump up and down.

When Patty finally gets over herself she looks around, and then back at me.

"Hey Holtzy?"

"Yeeah."

"She doesn't drink. She hasn't since we all went out after we saved New York, ya know. When she looked like Garfield and then you said that'd you would talk to her at an AA meeting?"

That made me think. 

"Well, I'm gonna head back upstairs and get changed I'll see you later Holtzy." Patty says as she goes back upstairs. 

Now I'm all alone again. 

Just me and my thoughts.

"Today is going to be a loong ass day." I say to myself.

So I turn on some music and get to work.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

96.3K 1.3K 37
Fanfiction about a group of boys called PRETTYMUCH.
144K 2.7K 21
"๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž?" ngl this is like every other basic kit connor fanfic but u better read it anyway
100 25 15
TVD Fanfic Elena's Fraternal Twin Sister Mostly a Damon x OC with a bit of Niklaus x OC
157K 1K 26
Just writing stuff about my favorite twins.