Chapter 7

Holtzmann POV

I wake up the next morning to find myself in my bedroom, stripped to just my bra and underwear.

Not unusual for me to wear to sleep but not quite my first option. 

"Ow." I say reaching for my forehead.

I have a killer headache.

"Whatever. I've gotta get to work." I say to myself as I turn and take a step off my bed. 

But I can feel a person under my foot. 

There's Patty sleeping right next to my bed.

"What the fuck?" I ask myself in a hushed tone. I guess I don't want to wake her up.

I head to the closet and grab a half shirt and overalls to go under my green lab coat that I like to where.

When I turn around I see another person lying my my bed with again, just a bra and underwear on.

As I step closer I can see that it's Erin. Now I draw the line.

"CAN ONE OF YOU THREE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?" I scream. 

Now although I didn't see Abby I could tell she was somewhere in my room asleep. Because once you've got 3/4 of a group in a room the other 1/4 doesn't want to feel left out.

They all wake up with a jolt of shock and start to look around frantically.

I'm still in my underwear because I forgot to change before I woke them all up.

"Morning Holtzmann." Erin says wiping her eyes and looking at me.

I try to cover myself in a somewhat natural way.

"Morning Holtzy." Patty says as she stands up next to me and grabs the clothes out of my hand.

I shoot her a look.

Now I don't have anything to cover myself with without making it look really unnatural.

"Hey." Abby says as she literally appears out of no where.

Patty, Erin, and I all look at each other in confusion.

"Abby, where the hell where you?" Patty asks looking at Abby.

"I slept under the bed." Abby says so naturally. 

The four of us all look at each other and burst out  laughing.

That goes on for a couple more minutes. When it finally quiets down I decide to ask again.

"Okay, someone needs to explain to me why Erin and I are in our underwear, why you guys are fully clothed, and why the three of you guys are all in my room." I ask pointing mostly at Abby and Patty.

"Oh okay, yeah. So last night after we picked you up from the sports bar and made it home we got you to the front door and you puked all over yourself and me. So when we got you to your room you were saying some stuff about how you hate being alone so we decided to sleep with you in your room." Erin says looking at me with the happiest eyes ever.

"Yeah, okay but that doesn't explain why I'm basically naked and so are you." I say back folding my arms in front of my boobs trying to hide them.

Now don't get me wrong. A half naked Erin Gilbert in my bed is fine with me. I just want to now why or be sober enough to know why she's there.

"Right, so when you puked all over me and yourself we didn't know what to put you in clothes wise so we thought that maybe you like wearing just your underwear to bed. And with me, you wouldn't let me leave so I just decided to sleep the same way." Erin says back in a relaxed tone.

"Oh." I say as I put my arms by my side now.

I'll admit, I feel very uncomfortable being naked. It's just not something I normally like to do.

"Oh, by the way, you have a really nice butt and body." Erin says

"Okay, time to go Erin." Patty says immediately following Erin's remark. 

Erin gets up out of my bed and I can't take my eyes of her hot red lace bra.

I'm speechless.

As I try to find the courage to say something back Patty grabs Erin's arm and drags her towards the door.

When the three of them are halfway out the door I finally find my words.

"T-Thanks! I like your bra!" I holler back but the door shuts on my voice.

I can hear Abby's laugh and I can hear Patty talking to Erin.

After a couple more minutes of my brain trying to figure out what the hell just happened I finally decide to get dressed into what I originally had in my hands when Patty pulled them away exposing my half naked body.

But then I realize that the bra that I'm wearing right now isn't the one that I was wearing yesterday.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS TOUCHED MY BOOBS?" I scream from my room hoping that they can hear my voice.

And I know they do.

I hear all three of them break out into laughter.

"Dicks." I say with a giggle and I continue to dress myself. 

When I finally get done I look at myself in the mirror and notice that my hair's down. I never let anyone ever see me with my hair down.

I frantically look through my drawers looking for a hair tie and bobbie pins, but nothing's there.

I run out of my room looking for the three.

"YOU GUYS IM SERIOUS WHO TOOK ALL MY FUCKING HAIR TIES AND BOBBIE PINS THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I scream as I look through all of their rooms. I can hear their giggles coming from the living room.

"COME HERE!" I say as I start to run towards the living room. 

I watch Abby and Patty run off to down stairs with their hands empty. 

"ERIN!" I scream as I continue looking around the living room. 

I can't find her anywhere. 

I continue running around the upstairs frantically trying to find her. 

When I finally turn into the kitchen I see Erin sitting there on the table, still in her bra and underwear, with my bobbie pins in hand.

"Come here often?" She asks me. 

Now this, this right here. Is why I fucking live and breath.

The Erin Gilbert is sitting 5 feet in front of me, half naked, and quoting the first thing I ever said to her.

"Wow." I say taking it all in and walking towards her.

"Like it?" She asks as she stands up and makes her way towards me. 

Her brown hair is covering half of her face.

Hot.

When we finally reach each other our faces are probably an inch away. 

"I really like you Erin Gilbert." I say with a smile.

"I know. Just kiss me." She says.

And just like that Erin's holding me in her arms kissing me passionately. 

She picks me up and puts me on the kitchen table and continues to kiss me more and more.

"Did I come on too strong?" She asks as she pulls away.

I let out a laugh and lean into her chest.