A Thin Line Between Love & Lu...

By theerealestqueen

Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring a... More

Copyrights/ prologue
Meet the Main Characters
1. Catching main chicks feelings
2. Coming Home
3. Making It Up To You
4. The Unexpected
5. The Spotlight
6. I want you
7. Are You Stalking Me?
8. Head shot
9. Baby You Mad At Me?
10. Something About Her
11. Stop Assuming
12. Real Man Can't Be Stolen
13. All The Way Fucked Up
14. Asking All Them Question
15. Why you always lying?
16. One more chance
17. When You Gon Be Mine?
18. Greedy Eaters Dig Their Own Graves
19. If I Don't Make It Home Tonight
20. Kidnap & Scared
22. What's Trust?
23. Bonnie & Clyde
24. unavoidable
25. no bullshit, just the truth
26. Fall in love with it
27. Stop playing
28. Hide and Go seek
29. No Love Lost
30. No Regrets
31. Las Vegas!
32. Fan Behavior
33. His girl
34. Christmas part 1
35. Chrismas part 2
36. Snitch
37. New Years eve
38. Cloud 9
39.Life or death
40. Happy Birthday
41. A Proposition
42. Confrontation
43. An Eye for an Eye
44. Baecation
45. Secure The Bag
46. Run Forest. Run!
47. Payback
48. Loyalty and Betrayal
49. Flashback
50. Mind Games
51. Nobody safe
52. Karma
53. A thin line between love & lust
Dear Readers
Book 2?

21. Curiousity Killled The Cat!

80.6K 2.6K 922
By theerealestqueen

Warning this chapter haven't been edited yet so there will be a few mistakes but I wanted to update for y'all

Don't forget to like, comment an share this book. And I hope you enjoy this chapter

Baby,  these streets so cold, that a nigga can't afford to have a heart - King

" bitch wake up!" Someone yelled kicking Paris.

She groaned from the impact of the person foot hitting her ribs Paris quickly opened her eyes to see who was kicking her but the bright sunlight caused her to close her eyes immediately seeing black spots from her looking at the sun.

"Can you stop fucking kicking me" she yelled finally adjusting her eyes to the sun after being in a black an for a whole day. The man in the ski chuckled mask sending her another kick to her ribs "you don't call no shots around here, now get your ass up" he hollered grabbing a fistful of her and pulling her up sending her a creepy smile.

Paris glared at him she was about to say something slick about how fucked up his teeth was but remembered he had the upper hand when she seen his gun at his waist band. She reluctantly let him drag her by her hair knowing if she made it out alive that she would have a small patch from how the man grabbed her hair

The man pushed her into the hard concrete floor giving the second man that was standing there a gun letting him aim it at her "don't try nothing slick ill kill you before you could even blink" he threatened with a look that held no emotion like he did it so many times that he was used to it.

Soon the man that had dragged her out by her hair came out with London who was kicking air since he was holding her by her waists.

He slammed her on the floor making her scream in pain "you son of a bitch," she yelled scratching his face which seems to anger him more since he cock his gun at her taking it out of safety "say that shit again! I ain't hear bitch"

Paris went wide eyes shaking her head no at London who was whimpering from the pain she felt in her back.

He threw his head back laughing "that's what I thought"

Paris turned around seeing they were in a Abandon house that look like it was ready to fall into the ground.

Soon the two masked man took them by the arms holding their guns by their waist and shoving them into the house
Paris stumbled before catching her self from falling.

They scrunched their nose up from the heavy smell of weed and alcohol that hit their nose once they got Inside the house.

Paris started bitting her lips as the feeling of nervousness began to sink in her, everyone footstep she took there were eyes watching with hunger she didn't want to walk further scared of what her fate lies her

She quickly took a glance around looking for a quick way she could exit which there seem none.  The hallways seems like they ran forever with no way to escape the windows was covered by bars.

They turned the three or so times down an empty hall way and stop at a door that had the word Boss engraved in it.

When she seen that her heart raced faster making her feel light headed from all the blood her heart was pumping

She was scared out her mind that when one of the two mans knock on the door she jumped thinking something happened.

The first man threw a sadistic laugh then roughly pushed her in their boss office. "We got her boss" they both exclaimed proudly like they were going to be rewarded for it.

Paris shook from where she was standing her nerves being all over the place. She heard his voice but couldn't see him since his back was facing towards them.

London was anxiously waiting for the boss to turn around so they could have a clue on why they were being kidnap. 

"Who y'all got?" He questioned with so much authority which made London heart race thinking of how he was going to use then kill them.

They chuckled walking further in the room leaving Paris and London standing in the room with their hands handcuffed.

"It's a funny story boss," the first man said chuckling.

"they practically came to us, you know how Trey got the looks, all he had to do was sweet talk them" the first man said in excitement like a kid who won a treat after reciting the whole alphabets

The boss finally turned around stepping out the dark side of the room showing his face which cause London eyes to widen from how exceedingly handsome he looked, with his all black outfit, gold chains around his neck and gold watch.

He raised his eyebrows at his men's who went by the name Trenton and Truth not even looking towards Paris and London  "who ordered y'all to kidnaps them?" He questioned

Which they looked around at each other not knowing what to say "uh-uhm boss we--we thought you was going to be happy about this" one said not looking in his boss eyes.

Paris silently laugh in her head at how they weren't so tough in front of their boss.

He walk towards them looking at Paris up and down, he smirk when he didn't notice her scared face, when she really was terrified of what he would do to them.

Then He slowly walked away from Paris heading towards London. She was looking down at her feet bitting her lips from nervousness. he laughed at how scared she was, slowly lifting her chin up making sure she was looking at him in the eye "You ain't gotta be scared a nigga ain't finna hurt you" he stated pausing looking at both of them.

"matter of facts ain't no nigga in here gon hurt y'all, unless I give them permission too" London quickly nodded feeling relieved while Paris stayed quiet not trusting him.

He slowly turned towards his workers "How bout y'all take them to a room And ima deal with y'all later " they scarily nodded taking Paris and London to there rooms.

Paris walk down the halllways seeing bunch of women's half naked with little to no clothes on and some sitting on the other mans laps. She was scared she knew this wasn't good in movies that's usually the people who sell or ship girls to other gangs.

London seem to be thinking the same as she look at Paris with a sad look on her face.

Paris took a deep breath when they came to a stop at a small dim lighted room with two beds inside pushing both London and Paris inside as the two mans laugh "just cause boss said something don't mean we can't have fun with y'all " one said laughing
Looking them up and down appreciatively.

London scoff feeling a little brave since their big boss said they couldn't touch her "you going to need your boss permission before you can do that" she said chuckling.

The first men's clench his jaw at London who was mocking him thinking how lucky she was that his boys said they needed his permission before they could hurt them.

If it was someone else and his boss didn't care he would of been make her pretty little mouth useful other then talking shit.

Soon as the men's closed the door after untying them London hugged Paris "I'm scared out my mind" she whispered lowly

Paris nodded in agreement, she was scared too "I know but we have to find a way to get out of here" she whispered back in case someone was listening on the other side of the door or room.

London look at her best friend thinking she was crazy when she started looking down the bar windows like she was planning something "are you crazy? I ain't bout to try to fit through no damn bars" London exclaim making Paris roll her eyes at her

"do it look like our asses would fit there?" she says in a duh tone. She shrugged then burst out laughing "You right. Your big ass head wouldn't go though" Paris joined her in laughing softly pushing her

  " shut the fuck up. You know my head not that big"

London act as if she was thinking "mhm! What ever makes you sleep at night"

Paris scowled at her turning her face into a frown "dick makes me sleep at night but I can't get some tonight" she said with a serious face.

Making London laugh uncontrollably "bitch please you haven't had any dicks in your whole life"

Paris couldn't help it and started laughing too "maybe I got a sudden realization that I want some dick. shit! I might be planning on getting dick down after we get out of here"

London couldn't take her best friend for real right now she was being delusional she knew damn well Paris was joking just to take their mind away from how they were getting out there.

"Who you going to get dick down by? King? Cause homeboy look like he packing" London joked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at her best friend knowing she was about to blush from her talking about king, since Paris was crushing on him but had her guard up with him.

Paris walk towards London sitting on the bed " He sure is packing something" London looked at Paris in curiosity " how would you know" Paris shrugged "cause I felt it before"

London eyes widen and her mouth drop opened hitting Paris arms in excitement " oh my gawd!" She squealed "When? How? You bitch! Why you ain't tell me? I'm your best friend I deserve to know shit like that" she exclaimed sighing loudly at the end.

Paris chucked "it's not that serious he just got hard and he was hugging me from the back" London smiled wide " yes! Go best friend! you got king getting hard over you"

Paris smiled back laughing at her best friend pulling her into a hug " I don't want to lose you" she whispered feeling her mood changing. "Awww I don't want to lose you either, you know we out here together like Gina and Pam " London whispered back hugging Paris tighter feeling her own tears running down her checks as Paris rub her back in comfort.

One hour later London was sleeping while Paris stayed awake not being able to sleep when she's in a unfamiliar place.

She look down at nothing in particular since it was to dark for her to see nothing. She had turned off the light so London could sleep.

The house was quiet at one point till she started hearing the wall banging and moans coming from the other room, which scared her at first thinking some shit was wrong with the girl for her to be screaming like that.

Her heart started beating fast when she heard footsteps in front of their door grabbing London's shoes as a weapon

she held her breath when she heard the key turned unlocking the door opening it softly

listening to the footsteps of the person as they walked in the room

Feeling the person getting close to her he stop, then he moved again making his feet touch her knees.

he smirk then letting out a chuckle. Paris masked all of her courage "Touch me and I'll send you six foot under" she threatened trying to be brave.

The person chuckled opening the light making her squint from the brightness seeing a man with browned skin man with dark brown eyes looking over at her licking his lips "you gon send me six foot under? He questioned looking around "with what? I don't see no weapon, that shoes not even going to hurt me " he said laughing slamming the door closed

Yanking Paris towards him by her legs "let me tell you something there's hundreds of men's outside that would love to fuck you and all they need is my permission" he stated smirking when he seen her scared face

"No-no the-they need your boss Pe-permission, nun of y'all could touch me w-with out it." She stuttered trying to convince herself more than him.

He laughs "I've been waiting all day since you came to do this" he said grabbing Paris by the shirt pulling her into him while she tried kicking him off. "Don't fucking touch me " she yelled.

London started to stir from her sleep hearing Paris screaming at someone she quickly popped open her eyes seeing some man fighting with Paris to take her top.

Her eyes widened in fear when Paris eyes locked with hers the man didn't see that she was awake since his back was towards her .

London didn't know what to do all she knew was that she had to stop him from hurting her best friend.

She didn't think all she did was jumped on his back punching him causing him to let Paris shirt go partially ripping it.

Paris quickly crawled away scared as her heart raced like it was going to come out her chest.

He took London and slammed her on the floor hitting her back for the second time today.

She groaned from the impact coughing when he started choking her.

Paris kicked him in the back making him let out a bunch of cursed words

"fuck! You dumb bitch! You gon pay for this" he yelled pulling his gun out at Paris while he was still holding londons by the neck making Paris go still.

Scared to even breath so he wouldnt choke London to death.

He threw a sadistic laugh "that's what I thought hoe!" He yelled pulling a needle out going towards London and still aiming the gun at Paris.

She shook her head no letting her tears fall from her face feeling defeated that she couldn't save her best friend

when he stuck the needful in her neck

London eyes widened then closed as she dropped limp on the floor.

"Your next" he smiled walking toward Paris who kept backing up from him.

He put his gun on the night stand as he grabbed a fist full of her hair pulling her pants off with his other free hand revealing her black lace panty.

She shook her head letting her tears fall free on her face sobbing, she didn't want to have her virginity stolen by a stranger.

*************************************

"Aye boss, we got a rental, where should we meet up" ghost ask over the phone.

I look at Davonte in question he shrugged "how bout your club down in L.A, we barely be there, " I nodded telling ghost the Address to the club then hanging up.

My phone started ringing I wasn't going to pick it up cause I was trying to sleep till I seen My old boss Carter calling me.

I picked up the phone "what's good?" I answered hearing moans this nigga was probably getting head or fucking a hoe. 

   "Yo wassup Homie" he said casually I wasn't even bothered by shit like that you see it all the time in the trap.

"booling, heading in L. A"

"Slide down to the bando on your way. we gotta discuss some shit cause I heard old dude was looking for you" I nodded even though he was out of the game he still was involved and feared.

He just pass the boss title to me but to me he was still my boss "alright. We gon slide after I check on what's going on in my club," I said

"Aight, Y'all boys be safe" he exclaimed

I chuckled "word. Holler at Scarlet for me" I said knowing he was bout to flip at me

"man! Fuck outta here with that shit, Your ass need to holler at these other hoes. not Scarlet, now fuck off my line for a nigga nut with you on the phone"

I scrunched my face up his ass was funny ass fuck "ole gay ass you would like that shit" I said laughing then hanging up the phone.

Our private jet finally landed in L.A I looked around already seeing my rental parked outside.

I tossed Davonte the keys so he can drive while I sat In the passenger seat.

It was around eight something a Nigga was tired. I looked down seeing my phone flash light up which mean I got an notification

ebony (8:55 pm)- You Wanna come over again tonight?

I look down reading the text knowing she wanted me to come over so I can fuck.

Kai'jai was looking over my shoulder reading the text and burst out laughing "she trying to get some, he yelled making Davonte laugh.

I closed the phone screen "Sit your high ass down somewhere for I make you fly out this car window." He suck his teeth taking his phone out probably texting Janiyah.

(9:20 pm)

It only took us twenty five minutes to get to the club we got out heading inside where everyone was turnt I looked around looking around for Keefe who was the man I left in charge when I'm not here.

"Aye King wassup" Keefe yelled over the loud music.

"Nun lil homie I came here to check on how you running this shit" I said dapping him up. He nodded showing me around on how things been and who he just hired as a stripper or as a bartender.

"Good shit, I like how you holding this club up , keep up the good work" he started smiling nodding  then I handed him two grand now he was grinning hard ass fuck "thank you, Boss" I nodded "keep up the good work, homie" I said patting his back.

Then walking off to the VIP section nodding at the guard who name was joe "Wassup Boss" I dapped him up "how's your wife doing" I question he smiled probably from me remembering he had a wife "she's good, thank you for asking" I nodded "aight take care"

Kai'jai,  and I was sitting in the cup section of the strip club waiting for Davonte who disappeared somewhere with some girl.

"Gee nigga I thought my life was gon when the-" kai'jai words got cut off when this bad bitch came over in her stripper outfit smiling at us asking if we wanted a lap dance from her girls.

    Kai'jai and some guys that was in the VIP section nodded while I shrugged shawty was fine ass fuck but I had to remind myself that I was here for business only.

But you know A nigga can't change his dog ways I thought as  I lick my lips looking her up and down.

when she notice me eyeing her she sent me a flirty smile and walkover to me seductively making sure her ass jiggled

I laugh in my head bitches will do anything to get attention.

I heard my phone vibrated in my pocket I went to pull it out when she stop me by putting her hands on my arms.

I look down at her hands then looked up at her in questioning.

She smiled "you want a dance" I look at my workers who all was getting dance on

I shook my head no seeing if she'd go away but she didn't she's one of them determined hoes. "Your lost I'm the best there is in this room I could make you bust in two minutes just by dancing"

I chuckled her dumb ass didn't know that I could fire her in a second "your right shawty" I said laying back as she sat on my lap arching her back.

When she started grinding on me I stop her by grabbing her waist pulling her closer greeting closer to me.

She look up at me seductively thinking I wanted her to grind more, I laugh "shawty you bad and all but your attitude ain't shit, talking bout you the best in here fuck out of here your name ain't Scarlet, this my fucking club I ain't loss I just don't want your ass, now get the fuck off me for I fire your ass."

She quickly got off my lap  looking at me In shock not knowing she was stripping in my club.

she opened her mouth then close it not knowing what to say. "damn You speech less now?" I said laughing she shook her head "I'm-im sorry"
I nodded "Good. lose the stank ass attitude and recognize who you talking before you say sum slick next time "

she nodded still in shock standing there like she was waiting for something

"your dismiss" I yelled making her eyes widen as she quickly scurried off.

I shook my head at her about to pull my phone out when Scarlett came walking towards me with a straight face.

I look at her in questioning cause she was never this serious Scarlett was a fine Brown-skin woman who Owned Carters heart.

She was untouchable Nobody messed with her because, Carter would Killed them with no hesitation.

Scarlet sat next to me "where you been like that"  she ask

I raise one of my eye brows at her "around, why you miss me " I asked.

she burst out laughing "maybe, how's Your lil sister " I smirked seeing she was in a good mood. All I had to do was bring up Carter to get her out of the good mood she was in

"of course you do, and jasmine good, but how's carter?" I ask knowing she was about to curse me out

her and Carter both want to be in a relationship but won't drop their hoes for each other.  "How bout he tried fucking some girl then coming to me saying he don't wanna lose me, I can't take him serious, he's a joke" she exclaimed laughing

I raised my eyebrows I know she wasn't laughing from the heart she was really tripping over how carter was playing with her heart. See the thing about scarlet and carter was that they been fucking with each other since they were seventeen.

And when carter was in the gang she would have me dying when she would come to the trap Cursing him out for having these women's counting money naked.

"Y'all need to stop playing, just admit y'all feel something towards each other" she rolled her eyes "trust me he don't feel no type of way towards me." She said nonchalantly pausing then adding "he just like fucking me just like I like him fucking me" then shrugging at the end.

I laugh scarlet was something else she wasn't even supposed to be here "why you in here? Knowing Carter gone drag you outta here if he sees you" she frowned  " what he going to do." She said sucking her teeth "I'm a Rich successful women who's fine ass fuck and single, I can do what ever I want. Fuck Carter " she stated.

I nodded not believing the part about her doing what ever she want, Scarlet was lock down by Carter and Carter was lock down by scarlet everyone knew they was never going to stop fucking with each other even if they weren't in a relationship they still had a spot in each other's life.

"What you doing here anyway? You barely be in your own club, what's going on?" She questioned narrowing her eyes at me "Carter better not have you follow me here, did he?"

I chuckled looking at her then shaking my head at how she was being paranoid.

Carter would literally drag her ass out the club.

"Chill, he ain't have me follow you but I'm bout to meet him up in the bando later to discuss business " she stared at me trying to see if I was lying

"mhm" she said looking me over again "It better not be about no damn hoe cause-" I cut her sentence off by smirking

"cause what?, I thought you said fuck Carter. why you worrying if it's about a hoe" I asked making her huff in annoyance getting up to leave

" man fuck you and carter" she yelled sticking her middle finger at me causing me to erupt in laughter

Scarlet was something else this why she the only female that knew carter like the back of her hand and that was allowed to be in the meeting room with when we were discussing business matters.

(3:40 am) SAN Diego California

6 hour later we arrived at the bando being greeted by the guard who name was Kenneth "wassup" we said in unison

"aye, it's been a while since y'all been in L.A" Kenneth yelled. Kai'jai laugh "true, but I'll hit you up later, Carter waiting for our asses" he said walking away.

We got in the two story house instantly seeing bunch of hoes walking half naked.

"Aye King in the building" someone yelled. I laughed nodding over at them in acknowledgement

I walk over to Carter office not even bothering to knock causing him to aim his gun at me making me laugh
"scared you ass didn't I " I joke making him pressed it off safety

" shut the fuck up and sit your ass down" I nodded sitting down

"what's good?" I asked wanting to know what he wanted to talk about.

He threw a long sigh "word on these streets is that ole dude looking for you," he stated like I didn't know that already

"yeah, he ain't really looking for me cause he know where my trap is" I said shrugging

***********************************

King And Carter talked and planned about what they were going to do to find ole dude.

When ghost knocked on the door of Carter office "aye boss, the address led us to a dead end" King turned around looking at him in confusion "what you mean?" He slowly got in closing the door

"we headed to ole dude cousins house and nobody was there it look like they haven't been there in days but everything is messed up all over the place"

Carter looked at king who looked at ghost "something ain't right. Unless he knew we was coming after his cousin"

ghost shook his head no "nah he ain't know cause, it look like someone got his cousin before us " ghost said running his hands through his hair

Ghost felt like he was stressing more over ole dude then he was over his baby mama. He was tired ass fuck and wanted to sleep, he couldn't wait for them to catch this nigga so he could have his sleep back.

King sighed "alright, I'll check it out but you need some sleep homie, before you past out" king stated at ghost

who nodded  "alright boss" and left the room.

King wanted to relieved his stress on somebody "aye Carter, ima be right back" he yelled getting the attention of Carter who was on the phone He gave king a nod letting him know he heard him.

King walk down the halls seeing bad bitches every where but he wasn't about to have sex with any bitch.

He was walking down the halls when he bump into a fine dark-skin half naked girl. "My bad shawty" he said looking her up and down.

She looked up at him biting her lips "it's okay, If you didn't bump into me I would've of bump into you " she leaned closer to him whispering in his ears.

He smirked at how he didn't even have to put in no work cause she was easy "oh yeah, why's that?" He whispered getting closer to her as she back up against the wall letting him feel up on her

"I want you, how bout we head up to my room " she whispered he grinned harder liking how bold she was

"aight, we out" he said as they walk away to her room.

She didn't even wait till they got to the bed she started tugging at his pants as he pulled her only piece of clothing she had on which was her shorts tossing it down on the floor.

He smiled when she wasn't wearing no panties she arched her back loving how he was roaming his hands around her body.

She pulled his boxer down smiling as she grip him up and down he groan stopping as he took a condom out his pants pocket that was on the floor pulling her back up as she wrapped her legs around his waist feeling him slide in her gripping his back.

30 minutes later king had his release looking at the girl who he didn't even know her name but fucked her, he smirk thinking of how she couldn't wait for them to go to the bed letting him fuck her on the wall.

He slowly slid out the bed putting his shirt on and pants on grabbing his while she slept.

He was looking for his phone when he heard a loud scream and three loud shots firing in the next room making him stop what he was doing making sure he was strap as he took his phone who was by the night stand heading out the room door.

He took his gun off the safety seeing some men's gathering outside the room too from hearing the noise.

Carter came towards king trying to turn the knob seeing it was locked "fuck! I'm bout to kill a nigga" Carter yelled.

"I specifically told y'all niggas to not touch these girls, what part y'all ain't understand"  he boomed looking at some of his workers. 

*************************************

"Please don't do this please! Someone voiced sounding familiar to king.

"Shut the Fuck up, open your legs" the man yelled.

King was getting mad the man sounded like he was taking advantage of one of these girls that worked for Carter.

He signal for one of Carter worker to kick the door at the same time as him in the count of three bursting through the door.

King eyes almost popped out their sockets when he seen London on the floor looking life less.

Carter quickly made his workers check her pulse while king walked further in the room finding a man on top of Paris who was looking scared and shock pointing a gun at the man who was in top of her.

He cocked his gun at the man who was still not moving but could see his breathing "fuck! She shot me in the arms " he shouted getting the attention of the other workers.

King clenched his jaw feeling confused ass fuck like they wasn't telling him something and he didn't like it.

"No, don't shoot me please Elijah, I-I w-was scared a-and I- I shot him " Paris yelled crying hysterically.

king looked at her in wide eye looking around the room full of blood from him bleeding.

He closed his eyes then opened it trying to calm down his anger.

"Bitch please like I wanted your-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because king shot him in the head blowing his brains out as blood splashed on
Paris she screamed closing her eyes as her heart raced out her rib cage.

All the other mans look like at king in wide eyes as Carter step up to king looking at him in confusion

"Y'all know each other?" Carter question

"shit! King yelled as he realize he shot the man in front of paris.

"Paris Come here" he said holding his hands out for me to take it.

But she was in complete shock that He just shot someone in the head with no remorse.

"alright. stay there" he said cautiously as he walk towards me "but give me the gun," he yelled.

She shook as she dropped the gun on the floor hearing it make a bang on the floor and quickly ran toward king not caring if she was only in her bra and parties.

He wanted to hide her half naked body from all of Carter mans that was in the room.

"your okay, calm down. He can't hurt you now" He whispered taking his shirt off putting it on her

She shook and cried at the thought of her shooting someone and seeing king kill him in front of her.

*************************************

Vote/comment and share if you enjoyed this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
547K 12.1K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
71.8K 1.5K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
477K 27.3K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...