A Thin Line Between Love & Lu...

By theerealestqueen

Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring a... More

Copyrights/ prologue
Meet the Main Characters
1. Catching main chicks feelings
2. Coming Home
3. Making It Up To You
4. The Unexpected
5. The Spotlight
6. I want you
7. Are You Stalking Me?
8. Head shot
9. Baby You Mad At Me?
10. Something About Her
11. Stop Assuming
12. Real Man Can't Be Stolen
13. All The Way Fucked Up
14. Asking All Them Question
15. Why you always lying?
16. One more chance
17. When You Gon Be Mine?
19. If I Don't Make It Home Tonight
20. Kidnap & Scared
21. Curiousity Killled The Cat!
22. What's Trust?
23. Bonnie & Clyde
24. unavoidable
25. no bullshit, just the truth
26. Fall in love with it
27. Stop playing
28. Hide and Go seek
29. No Love Lost
30. No Regrets
31. Las Vegas!
32. Fan Behavior
33. His girl
34. Christmas part 1
35. Chrismas part 2
36. Snitch
37. New Years eve
38. Cloud 9
39.Life or death
40. Happy Birthday
41. A Proposition
42. Confrontation
43. An Eye for an Eye
44. Baecation
45. Secure The Bag
46. Run Forest. Run!
47. Payback
48. Loyalty and Betrayal
49. Flashback
50. Mind Games
51. Nobody safe
52. Karma
53. A thin line between love & lust
Dear Readers
Book 2?

18. Greedy Eaters Dig Their Own Graves

95.9K 2.3K 916
By theerealestqueen

Warning this chapter is a mixed P.O.V

Davonte (11:13) - yoo! wake your ass up!

Paris (12:02) - Good Afternoon, sorry I missed your call I'm in class right now.

Unknown (12:25)- you wanna meet up tomorrow?

    Was the first thing king saw when he woke up from his nap.

He groaned realizing that he had a lot of stuff to do.

He quickly send a text back to Paris then getting out of bed heading straight to the shower.

     Fifteen minutes later king was out the shower getting ready to head down to kai'jai house where Davonte was waiting for him.

He decided on being simple so he rode in his white infinity car that matched his outfit.

He was wearing a white shirt, a long white and black joggers and White tims.

     King got out the car after parking in kai'jai's driveway making his way toward the house banging on the door since they was rushing him.

Kai'jai open the door looking at king like he crazy "ayy why your ass banging on my house door like that "

king shrugged getting in the house Finding Davonte sitting on the couch he dapped him up "why your ass took so long, you was fucking?" Davonte questioned

      King sighed he hadn't had sex for a month since he been busy trying to find ole dude.

"Nah, I was sleep, y'all ready to go?"he said. Kai'jai and Davonte shook their head

" we gon take our time since your ass came late." Kai'jai joked while Davonte burst out laughing.

     king chuckled "y'all niggas funny, aye y'all gon take y'all car cause I gotta handle something late" King stated remembering he had to meet with someone later.

"Alright we gon take our car and will meet you at the trap."  Davonte said answering king.

He nodded dapping them up and headed out the door.

   Before he went to the trap he stopped at his mama house to see her and jasmine. He seen jasmine watching t.v and stayed there till she notice, when she did she ran toward king jumping on him, causing king to laughs and hug her back.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

King POV

      "I miss you, why did you go without me that's not fair" she stated referring to when I went to Miami. I shook my head "awwe does that make me a Bad brother." I asked making sad face, "you probably don't love me no more" I said acting like I was going to cry.

    she only laugh hitting my face softly "no silly, I will always love you because your the world's Best best Best brother ever"she exclaimed making me smile in a instant, "thank you and your the worst worst sister ever" I joke which made her huff she look like she was about to cry.

     I burst out laughing "I'm just playing, your the world best best best adorable little sister ever" I stated making her smile widely hugging me tighter. I put her down and look around not seeing my mom. "Aye Jasmine, where mama at?" I questioned She shrug Going back into the living room to watch t.v.

     I walk upstairs knocking at my mama room door before coming in "hey mama" I said smiling

she smiled back "I was just bout to call your big head ass, since you acting like you ain't got no god damn sense" she yelled

I scrunched my face in confusion "what you mean, I ain't do nothing"  I said confused

"you think Davonte ain't tell me about how you got these lil girls fighting over you." She stated smacking me in the head.

        I back away from her to keep her from hitting me upside my head again "damn Davonte ass talk to much, they wasn't fighting over me, they had they own issue before hand and I happened to pop up in the mix of their issues while we was on the trip and they ended up fighting so it wasn't cause of me." I stated shrugging my shoulders.

        She looked at me in disbelief "you must be out your mind cause if they fought when your name pop up then You had something to do with it." She yelled

I sighed getting annoyed "alright, mama I understand but it ain't like I told they ass to fight over me" I said in annoyance her eyes widened oh Shit she boutta beat my ass.

         "Elijah," she said pausing to laugh "Elijah who you talking to? Better watch your mouth For I slam your head on this damn wall." She threatened daring me to say something.

       I groaned not wanting to have a full on argument "alright mama I would love to stay and argue with you but I gotta do something important, I'll see you later and if I don't, I'll call you" I said trying to calm her down before she hit me again.

She sighed loudly letting me know that I aggravated her "okay, I better see you later, you know I love you and jasmine right." She stated smiling

"I love you too mama" I said hugging her

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

     I sped off to the trap walking straight into the meeting room wanting to get this meeting over with I really wasn't in the mood to kill a nigga today, but I'll get someone to do that for me.

I look up seeing Davonte, snake, kai'jai, money, ghost and the rest of the workers sitting around the table waiting for me to start the meeting.

  " alright ima be real with yall right quick, I'm not trying to kill nobody today, I ain't speak on what happened months ago but I've been watching all y'all niggas to see who really have been loyal,"

"the funny Shit was I doubt any of y'all gon rat me out over a couple a hundreds when I can give yall couple of millions," I said chuckling to myself like some shit was funny.

    " but then my dumb ass must of been high off crack to be Trusting y'all niggas like that, can't trust people who's gon rat us out for some money," I semi yelled looking at around the room letting my eyes stop on the half naked girls who count the money.

     I smiled at them which they all smiled back "the whole reason why we even got a meeting was cause word on the street is theirs a rat in my fucking trap house" I yelled as all the workers look around while some gasp in shock.

I chuckled knowing one of them shock face could be the rat

" it's cool doe just know that y'all niggas better be walking on the edge of y'all toes cause when I catch whoever ratted us out its gon be a wrap." I said calmly Letting kai'jai and Davonte handle the rest of the meeting while I sat and observed the workers.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

   After I dismissed everyone I went into my office closing eyes running my hand through my hair.

When the door opened I look up seeing ghost walk in sitting down "boss I got some information for you, I found out old dude have a family." Ghost said sliding me the papers showing me the address of where they live and what they are to him.

I smiled taking the papers, I was ready to get this shit over with.

"The closest family to him are the ones on the left, especially this one he says pointing to the address that's circle in big"

I nodded feeling my hands itch to find this nigga weakness.

"what are they to him, his brother, sister, uncle, mom, dad"I question listing relative.

He yawn he look like he was tired he been looking for this for over three months that's what I call devoted workers.

      "There cousins, what amazes me is that almost all of their family is protecting him or her." Ghost said pointing to one of the address that was circled big.

I looked over the paper full of old dude family addresses again and smiled towards ghost

"see this why we cool, I see your devotion to work for me and I like that" I said giving him large stack of hundreds dollar's patting him on the back.

"keep up the good devotion to this work and I'll might raise the money higher" I stated laying back on my chair.

He nodded saying "thank you, boss" And getting up to leave

i nodded back then I remembered about the text and call I got last night

"aye ghost hold Up." I yelled

he stopped and turned towards me " yeah boss" he asked confused.

"I wanted you and the others to work on finding out where this number is coming from" I said looking at my phone so I can write the number down for ghost.

He nodded when he seen it. "I'll get to it boss."

I nodded "alright, do it as soon as you can" I said, anxious on finding who the person that was calling me is and where they calling me from.

He nodded "I'm on it boss" he said walking out my office as I nodded.

Closing my eyes back and Letting the quietness overtake me for a minute till my phone ring.

I can never have some quiet time. I sigh answering the phone. "Yeah?" I said in annoyance.

"Uhm. Is it a bad time to call you?" I heard Paris soft voice through the phone My eyes widened then look at the caller ID seeing I was talking to Paris.

    "My bad lil mama I didn't know it was you" I spoke out putting my head on the desk.

She did the Mhm sound "am I that forgettable" she joke

making me chuckle "Nah baby girl you're unforgettable"I said smiling when I heard her laugh.

      "How was class, you learn some new?" I questioned making her go silent.

I smiled shaking my head she was so different from the other girls I've met.

I heard her groaned loudly "see what had happened was-" I laugh cutting her off from finishing

"you boutta lie to me huh?" I asked her making her giggle like a little kid.

"Whattttt" she said In a innocent voice stretching it out.

   "You heard me " I said in amusement she was trying not to answer his was class.

"Why you over here sounding like you somebody daddy." She asked probably rolling her eyes at me.

I shrugged even if she can't see me "aye tighten up, before I come over there and dominate that pussy, and have you calling me your daddy" I stated making her go silent again all I heard was her breathing she probably was blushing right now.

     "you ready to answer my question?" I asked her she sighed from aggravation "it was alright, the professor kept on talking and tAlking, my ass almost went to sleep, I would of went to sleep if the guy that sat across of me wasn't scaring me, his ass stared at me through the whole class, I had to blink several times and look behind me to see who the fuck he was staring at" she said explaining how her day was making me crack up.

        "oh Shit, the Nigga got a crush on you, why you ain't talk to him" I teased her about the boy who kept staring at her. "Man shut the fuck up, That's not funny" she whined huffing making me laugh even harder.

     "you right it's hilarious ass fuck" I stated chuckling. She sighs "bye, I'm hanging up" I smiled cause she mad at me.

      "you mad at me for laughing, you shouldnt be mad just cause that Nigga was staring at you, baby girl your beautiful, you got an amazing body, niggas gon wanna stare all the time just pay them no mind but if they try to touch you call me ain't nobody gon touch what's mine other than me," pausing to make sure she was listening she really didn't know how fine she is I'm gon make her recognize that she turns Heads when she walks in a room.

    "Ima be honest when I seen you, i couldn't stop staring either I didn't stare at your friend I only stared at you cause Your beauty popped out, but i ain't wanna come off as creepy so I stop, then we met in the kitchen and I just kept in thinking about how bad I wanted you I ain't even give a fuck bout having a girl at that time." Whispered letting that soak in her brain.

     She was silent for a minute then she laughed "wow, you really know how to make a girl fall for your words. No wonder why these girls be wanting you all to themselves." She whispered to me.

     Why she bringing up other females when I'm talking bout her. I really wanted to see her

"why you bringing up these females?" I asked and sighed

"uhm, I gotta go Ima call you back later," she spoke out I look at the phone in confusion.

   "the fuck, did I say some wrong" I asked wondering what could I possibly had said wrong, I just called her beautiful and told her how bad I wanted her.

She took a deep breath "you didn't say nothing wrong I just have to go to the mall with London." She whispered more to herself then to me.

     See this what's wrong with girls they swear we're complicated when they ass be more complicated with they mood swings. "You could go to the mall with her and still be on the phone with me" I stated making her sigh.

    "why have a girls day when I'm gon be on the phone with you the whole time, she's gon feel like she third wheeling." She spoke out loudly.

      I scrunched my face Up I didn't have time for this anyway I had better shit to do.

"Alright" I said about to hang up when she started to talk again

"you not mad right? She asked me in concerned.

"Nah, why would I be" I questioned her back.

      she groaned "I don't know that's why i asked you, don't be mad" she yelled.

I nodded "trust me I ain't got time to be mad over some Shit like this" I breath out running my hands through my face.

"If you not mad then why you cursing"She questioned.

    I sighed getting annoyed "I see you trying to argue with me, you want me to be mad at you" I asked her.

"No I don't want you too" she whispered unsure

      "So why you trying to argue" I asked her confused ass fuck, how did we even get to this conversation.

    "Because I wanna find a reason to not be in a relationship,"

I took a deep breath closing my eyes letting her words soak in.

"So what that means?" I asked her knowing damn well what it meant, I Just wanted to hear it From Her.

      "it means that when you say stuff like that it makes me want to be in a relationship with you, but I'm scared of you fucking with my feelings" she whispered.

     I nodded understanding where she coming from.

"you right, ima hang up now, have a great day" I said not even waiting for her to say something back.

Im not mad at her or anything like that I just see myself already fucking with her feelings and I don't wanna break her heart like these other girls.

       I hung up the phone taking the address of old dude relatives and walk out the door. "aye king lemme talk to you for a second" kai'jai said walking towards him.

    I nodded walking into kai'jai's office "what happened?" I asked. 

"you good" he question me.

I nodded looking at him in suspicion "yeah, why?"

" I on't know if a nigga was hallucinating from smoking earlier but Ariana, big Joe's cousin called me, ain't she dead?." He said sounding spook out.

     It's  probably the same girl that had called me last night, I guess she was calling Kai'jai too.

" I was just bout to tell you and Davonte that some girl called my phone knowing my name and she even knew about jasmine, so I got ghost working on tracking the number for me." I said

Kai'jai shook his head "what we gone do bout that, I don't do no ghost from the past" he asked looking over at me.

I shrugged "I ain't come up with nun yet I'll let Davonte know Whats going on and I'll hit you up later when I come up with some" i said not knowing what to do I had a bunch of shit to do and it felt like all my past was catching up to me.

       I walked outta kai'jai office watching the workers that are getting ready to ship packages of drug,

walking over to the lady's who were half naked counting the money, they smiled when they seen me, trying to get his attention, I sent them a flirty smiled back.

      When the new worker kept staring at me, i lick my lips raising my eyebrows at her. Lil mama was fine but I wasn't looking to entertain my workers.

She blushed looking away making me chuckle while leaving the room.

While I was on my way to leaving the trap the new worker called me.

I turned around to seeing her jogging towards me "hey sorry to interrupt you I was wondering if you could drop me off to get my niece since my car broke down." She said.

       I looked her over thinking about how good she looked in her sundress. "Ain't you related to money"

I had to ask in order to limit my imagination of what's under the sundress.

she nodded "yeah, his auntie married my uncle making us step cousins but we not related by blood" she said bitting her lips at m.

I nodded, she was lucky I was in a good mood other than that her ass would of been catching the bus.

"A'ight, I'm only giving a ride cause money is one of my best workers" i said looking at her

she smirked "you can give me a ride anytime" she flirted winking at me which kind of caught me off guard. I know she not tryna flirt with me when she jet said she related to money.

     I laugh shaking my head noticing she was waiting for my answer, you know me being the fuck boy that I am had to take up on that offer

" bet " I wink towards her While driving off she smiled

"what if I told you I wanted you to." She said lowly turning towards him. I

watch her from the corner of his eyes as she lean closed trying to kiss me, I lean back away from her cause i didn't go around kissing anyone, especially the ladies that work for me.

She blush out of embarrassment " I'm sorry, I thought yo- nevermind" she said.

I nodded it's my fault for flirting back. "You good, my bad if I led you on" I said she nodded turning around her seat, while I kept driving.

¥¥¥¥

After king drop her off  he made a u-turn to one of his hoes house.

He took his phone out texting Ebony back.

Ebony (12:25 pm) - you wanna meet up tonight?

King (1:06 am) - "yeah, you coming?"

Ebony (1:08 am)  hell yeah I've been soaking wet waiting for you to text back.

King seen the text he just ain't reply cause his thoughts went to Paris and how she didn't call him back. He shrugged the thought of her out his mind ass he park in her driveway seeing ebony car already parked there.

     She step out the car only in a red robe with nothing under teasing King as she unlock the door he quickly pulled her in wanting to take the  stress off of him.

She smiled when her back hit the door "damn daddy I didn't know you wanted me that bad." She said in excitement.

       King really didn't want her that bad he just wanted to release his stress of by fucking her he smiled "you have no idea" he said roaming his hands around her body pulling her up taking her into his room.

¥¥¥¥

( chapter 19 will be private)

Follow me on instagram🥹@ _queennnx

How was this chapter?

  Is king wrong for calling Ebony?

Was Paris wrong ?

             Tell me what y'all think

             Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.4K 28
What you looking at". I say putting the plate in the dishwasher. "Nothing". She says handing me the last dish so I could but it in the dishwasher. I...
465 12 10
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxGirl, Completed Everyone is entitled to their choices, their decisions, and their dreams but for Honey, no one...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...