A Thin Line Between Love & Lu...

By theerealestqueen

Paris didn't know if it was the liquor in her system that was making her feel turned on by him just staring a... More

Copyrights/ prologue
Meet the Main Characters
1. Catching main chicks feelings
2. Coming Home
3. Making It Up To You
4. The Unexpected
5. The Spotlight
6. I want you
7. Are You Stalking Me?
8. Head shot
9. Baby You Mad At Me?
11. Stop Assuming
12. Real Man Can't Be Stolen
13. All The Way Fucked Up
14. Asking All Them Question
15. Why you always lying?
16. One more chance
17. When You Gon Be Mine?
18. Greedy Eaters Dig Their Own Graves
19. If I Don't Make It Home Tonight
20. Kidnap & Scared
21. Curiousity Killled The Cat!
22. What's Trust?
23. Bonnie & Clyde
24. unavoidable
25. no bullshit, just the truth
26. Fall in love with it
27. Stop playing
28. Hide and Go seek
29. No Love Lost
30. No Regrets
31. Las Vegas!
32. Fan Behavior
33. His girl
34. Christmas part 1
35. Chrismas part 2
36. Snitch
37. New Years eve
38. Cloud 9
39.Life or death
40. Happy Birthday
41. A Proposition
42. Confrontation
43. An Eye for an Eye
44. Baecation
45. Secure The Bag
46. Run Forest. Run!
47. Payback
48. Loyalty and Betrayal
49. Flashback
50. Mind Games
51. Nobody safe
52. Karma
53. A thin line between love & lust
Dear Readers
Book 2?

10. Something About Her

90.5K 2.9K 2K
By theerealestqueen

We walked in Silent as I cursed him out in my head through out the whole way to the car.

When I got to the car I stopped and stared damn this car was sexy it looked like the same red Ferrari from Janiyah party I guess I stared to long since the passengers door was already opened for me to get in and he was already in the car

I got in and stayed quiet.

"so you not gon talk to me" he asked looking at me I turned around looking out the window he brought his hands to my chin turning me to face him "come on baby talk to me, why you so mad I'll take the money if it makes you talk to me" he said looking at me in my eye.

I quickly averted my eyes somewhere else but his Hazel eyes. "I'm not mad" I said rolling my eyes. He laughed "yeah you is, you giving me the silent treatment and Shit if you was any other girl I would told your ass to get out my car" he said as he started backing out the parking lot speeding away to the highway.

I quickly clutch my seat belt he seem to notice cause he laughed "what you scared of a little speed?" He asked me in amusement. I shot dagger with my eyes at him "Nah I'm scared of you killing me with how your driving," I said as he started speeding more.

"Fuck you scared for, don't you got a seatbelt on?" Elijah ask me making my face turns into a scowl "so that don't mean nothing, me trusting a seatbelt is like a Nigga trusting a hoe that's says she on birth control so he go in raw and ends up getting her pregnant." He gave me a quick look that say what the fuck you talking about.

Which made me let out a full laughter, then he look at me again when he stop at traffic. "What that gotta do with getting a hoe pregnant?" he said in confusion. I rolled my eyes "while you purposely speeding and trusting a seat belt to keep you safe is just like the nigga trusting his hoe to be on birth control while going in raw." I said in a duh tone.

He look at me in amusement before laughing "you could of just use the example of a Nigga trusting a condom one of his hoes gave him." He stated.

I rolled my eyes "why it gotta be one of his hoes, why can't a Nigga have one hoe" I asked he laughed shaking his head while I kept on going "huh you ain't answer me, are you one of those niggas who have multiple hoes." I asked again.

"Why you gotta change the Shit on me I don't have multiple hoe- he started to say when he got cut off when his phone started ringing. He look down at it and didn't answer so me being nosy I looked down at his phone ring with the caller ID that had heart eyes emoji and the lock and key emoji.
Instead of pinch it up when it rang again he look at me " What's your address?" He asked
After I told him the address phone rang again and this time several text messages started popping up

I looked back up at him in questioning "aren't you going to answer your phone?" I said smugly

he looked down at the ringing phone as I dared him to answer it.

he groaned then pick up the phone saying "Wassup".

"Nah I'm not home."

"you do, I might be home late." I put my hand on the hand rest with my fist against my cheeks staring at him in amusement.

"Alright I'll see you later."

"then don't come I'll just see you tomorrow night." He started smiling after he hang up the phone

He stop when he notice I was still staring at him "what happened" he asked

I laughed "nothing at all"

he ain't realize I had already peep his game.

But I wasn't going to jump into conclusions since I only heard what he responded to and not what the person on the line was saying.

I got a call from London minutes later "you good right, I don't need to bag a Nigga right" she questioned.

I laughed "yes I'm okay and no you don't need to bag nobody" I said which cause Elijah to chuckle.

"alright I'll call you later you know how I gotta go to that dinner my uncle invited me to, be safe muah"she said hanging up.

I put my phone down on the seat falling asleep.

It felt like five minutes sleep when I felt someone nudge my arm I opened my eye to see that we embarked on my house drive way.

I looked at him and got out the car "thanks for the ride home, drive home safe." I said smiling.

He nodded and licked his pink lips "you welcome Paris."

I shuddered when my name came out his mouth.

I nodded and walked to my front door opening when I heard him drive off.

**********************************
King P.O.V

I smiled shaking my head it took all my will not to kiss her when I dropped her off.

She ain't know how much I was feeling her vibe.

I laughed as I thought back to what happened at the mall she is one stubborn as girl, was getting ready to beat my ass.

And at the parking lot she felt good as fuck being in my arms I had to think about the Shit I do when I'm out on a mission to stop myself from getting hard.

She is one hell of a girl but no creep Shit I said I was gon take her home just to spend more time with her.

I smiled when I heard a phone ring I look at mine and it wasn't mine.

I looked around and saw she left her phone,mI laughed at least I got a reason to see her for she think I'm s creep.

I shook my thoughts away, hell Nah I sounded like some school boy fanning over her crush.

I took a u-turn back to her house getting out the car I ring the doorbell for a while

I was bout to leave when she opened the door a crack and looked at me in confusion "uhm why you came back?" She questioned me.

I shook my head chuckling "I came to give you your phone that you left in my car." I said teasing her.

She look relief "thank you " she said smilling.

She was about to closed the door but I put my foot in between it shopping it from closing.

"Damn you not gon invite me in" I said in amusement usually females be begging me to come in they house.

She laughed looking around "uhm I'm good, I- " I cut her off as I got close to her making her loose her grip on the door opening it enough to get in she stared at Me in shock as i closed the door.

And when I took a full look at her I wasn't prepared for what I seen

she had only a large shirt stopping mid thigh, her hair was in a bun fuck she looked good I felt my self getting hard

I groaned "damn you look good as fuck" I said she started blushing hard

"this is why I didn't want you to come in, uhm I'm going to change" she said

"you don't got to if you don't want to, its your house " I said hoping she'd stay like that.

She laughed "I know but I have company so I'm going to change" she replied back going up stairs.

Several minutes later she came back downstairs wearing sponge Bob pajama shirt and short pants.

She still look fine I laugh "how old are you for you to still be wearing Spongebob" I said

she rolled her eyes " I'm twenty three I don't think I'm to old for wearing sponge bob" she stated.

I nodded "alright big jit" I said teasing her when she pulled out a Spongebob cover tossing it to me.

She went to her living room as I followed behind her.

She turned the t.v on putting it on sponge Bob.

I look at her girls her age would watch reality shows not cartoons but I'm not complaining.

" don't you got better things to do then stay at my house watching spongebob." She said.

I laughed I did have more important things to do but I'm not trying leave her yet

"yeah I do but that can wait I wanna spend more time with you" I told her smilling as I sat on the L shape couch as she sat on the single chair.

We sat in silence for minutes till I decided to break it.

"Aye Paris" I said noticing she's drifting off to sleep

she opened her eyes trying to hide that she's sleepy "huh, yeah" she said yawning

I shook my head "come here right quick" I said

she sighed and got up when she got closed to me

I opened the cover I had on me and patted the spot as I laid back she seems to be in deep thought then she slowly made her way laying next to me I put the cover on us and pulled her closer to me.

I don't know what the fuck I was doing but I WAS really felling this girl right here I thought when she laid her head on me

" tell me about yourself." She let out after five minutes of silence

"what is this a job interview" I joked

she smiled "no I just want to get to know you " she said closing her eyes.

I sighed "uhm you go first" I said to her.

"Well my middle name is janae I love sponge bob, I love Oreo ice cream, I love to eat and my favorite color is lavender" she whispered.

I nodded "I figured you love Spongebob when you gave me a Spongebob blanket to cover with." I said teasing her

She blush. "Your turn"

" uh, I'm twenty three my birthday around the corner though. I like the color red, I got mad love for my mama and my sister, I'M African American mixed with Puerto Rican, and I'm trying my fucking hardest not to get hard cause your ass is rubbing against my dick." I said with laughter in my voice

her eyes pop opened and she gasp trying to move away but my hand was around her waist "what you doing ?" I asked.

She look at me through her lashes "I'm moving away, you said I was making you hard" she said.

I chuckled "Nah stay right here" I said pulling her closer

but she wanted to play as she got the couch pillows and put it between us making me groaned "why you gotta do that, you just killed my vibe" I said joking

she shook her head laughing and laid back down closing her eyes letting sleep take over her body.

I took the pillows from between us and pulled her closer as she put her face in my neck.

I started to think fuck she got me doing I don't even be doing this Shit with my girl.

I got cut off my thoughts when my phone started ringing I picked it up before it woke her up "What better be a fucking emergency " I said to one of my workers.

"Oh-uhm king we got the information on that nigga but can you head to the trap"

I looked down at Paris and sigh "i can't right naw but ima be there in the morning." I said

"aight boss" he answered

I hanged up the phone when I felt her stirring in her sleep.

I looked at the t.v it took me a few minutes I realized I was watching Spongebob

I chuckled which seem to wake her up "you still up" she whispered I looked around "why you whispering" I questioned.

She laughed I don't even know why I am" she said tiredly.

She slowly brought her hands to my hair running her hand through my curls making me sleepy.

I smiled I remembering when my mama used to do that when I was young, sending straight to sleep.

I felt my eyes closing and Paris whispering"goodnight" to me.

************************************
Paris p.o.v

"Nigga you better do what the fuck I said cause I'm the fucking boss here"
I heard as I started to wake up "y'all niggas got two hours to fucking bring that nigga to me" Elijah yelled over the phone. I was confused I opened my eyes seeing him Looking at me "good morning" I smiled "good morning" he scrunched hi face "unt uh your morning breath ain't good" he said laughing.

I blushed looking down he made me look back at him "I'm just playing baby" he said in seriousness. I nodded getting up "I'm good to head to take a shower" he looked at me licking his lips as I stretched "lemme take a shower wit you he said I laughed "uh alright let's go" I said playing along with what he said I started walking upstairs as he followed me I handed him a extra Clean towels "the second bathroom is down the left" I said closing the door in his face

After my shower I felt refreshed when I came downstairs seeing Elijah laying down on the couch watching t.v "how was your shower" I asked he sent a playful glare "boring cause you wasnt in it with me" he responded smoothly I shook my head at him. "Where's you get extra clothes?" I asked confused. He tore his eyes away from the t.v looking at me "I always have extra cLothes in my car." I looked at him weird but shrugged it off.

I Was starting to feel hungry all I wanted was food right now "You know what you can do for me King". First he look at me smiling "you want me to fuck you senseless." He said smirking. Oh lord this boy was the definition of temptation. "That sounds tempting but no." I said shaking my head then he looked at me suspicious as he realized I called him king "what you want cause your ass never call me king" he said with cautious. I laughed "can you cook me breakfast?" I asked he bust out laughing, ain't Shit was funny I was hungry "how bout you cook your own breakfast" he said. I made a pouty face "please." I said stretching the word out.

He blew a defeated sigh and got up I smiled as I follow him to the kitchen sitting on the counter top. "What you want to eat he asked I thought about it then said "I want pancakes eggs and fried bacon" smiling smugly he scoff "and I want to eat the Shit out your pussy, but I ain't complaining." He said looking in my eyes then shrugging now I was blushing hard "don't ever say that again" I murmured he laugh "what no nigga ever told you how bad they wanna fuck you" I laugh he don't know my brothers "nope mostly all niggas are too scared of my brothers to even ask me out." I said rolling my eyes.

He laugh " trust me I ain't them" he said. I left the kitchen and went to watch t.v.

Fifteen Minutes later I came back in the kitchen and sat on the counter as the eggs and bacon smelled good I smiled he looked sexy in his white short sleeve shirt and khaki pants.

He cut me out my thoughts when he walk over to me and ask me to taste it.

I opened my mouth as taste it. I moaned It was good ass fuck he really knew how to make breakfast.

He stared at me and lick his lips as he got closer to me standing in between my legs he was so close

"damn all I gotta do is make you breakfast I'll have you moaning." He said huskily.

I laugh softly "what can I say, I love food." I said smiling.

He got so close our nose was touching "I see" he whispered sending a vibration through my body as I felt my body was hot. Then he leaned in about to kiss me.....

boom! I heard a noise at the front door that scared me as I jump back.

*********************************

Like And comment😘
Next update will be on Saturday August 13, 2016.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
1.1M 63.2K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
604K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...
546K 12.1K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...