Mafia War | 18+ | ✅

By PossessionPossessed

Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 [Rewritten]
Chapter 2 [Rewritten]
Chapter 3 [Rewritten]
Chapter 4 [Rewritten]
Chapter 5 [Rewritten]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Book Trailer!!!
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Q&A (1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New Book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Abducted
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note (Imp.)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Q&A
Note!!!
Teaser
NEW BOOK!
NEW Mafia Book?

Chapter 8

280K 6.3K 6.7K
By PossessionPossessed

Behati Prinslo as Rose Lando

IMPORTANT NOTE AND A JUICY ONE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

Warning!! Long chapter ahead. Well longer than the others....

Isabella Denise

"What"

Marco smirked at me before leaning down again this time his lips inches away from mine, I was looking into his beautiful ocean blue eyes as he was staring at my lips hungrily, I noticed him fisting the bed sheet tightly as if trying to hold himself back from doing something.

His eyes came upwards towards my eyes staring into them deeply, he leaned into me even more making my body shut my eyes waiting for the kiss to come.

I waited for his luscious lips to touch mine but it never did and I opened my eyes to see him not even in the room anymore.

When did he leave?

Maybe he had to go to the washroom in urgent, so that's why he didn't kiss me. With that I sighed before laying down on the bed and closing my eyes before letting my consciousness go to sleep as well as myself.
*
"Bella!"

"Bella!"

"Beeeellllaaaa!"

"Get a bucket of cold water I'll wake her up." Just with that I was instantly up.

"I'm up!" I screamed before anyone could throw a bucket of ice cold water at me 'again'.

"God this is so fun!" Al said chuckling and I glared at him, Alessandro was leaning in the door frame smirking and Antonio was standing beside the bed.

"Get off your ass, we're here in New York!" Antonio yelled running outside excitedly while Al rolled his eyes and followed him out as well. "Assholes" I muttered under my breath before getting off the bed and fixing my dress and my hair.

I stepped out of the bedroom to see Marco sitting on the same spot as he was before when I was there, "What're you doing?" I asked trying to keep my tone normal as if nothing had happened between us a few hours ago.

"Waiting for you."

He replied plainly before sticking his hand out for me to take and I ignored it, retreating his hand back he raised his eyebrow at me and I chose to ignore it. He left me hanging there and just left without an explanation and he's acting like nothing happened? Yeah hell no.

"Are we going to get off this jet or are you going to stay here?" I asked him and he smirked at me,"Ladies first." He said motioning for me to go and I did.

I stepped off the plane and was met by an unfamiliar air, the air of New York.
To say it was hot would be an understatement it was humid and hot and maybe the hottest day of the whole year.

July is hottest month of New York. Sighing I walked over to the limo and took my seat next to Marie who was officially my favorite person out of all the people.

I noticed that Jenoah was more of a quite, serious but a fun person. I wonder if he has temper problems like most Mafia men, they just loose their temper in a millisecond if someone slightly crosses their limit.

"God it's so hot!" Marie whined about the weather and I nodded leaning my head back as the limo started moving and the air conditioning was turned on high for all of us who were dying of humidity.

"I swear cold is better than hot because when you're hot you can only take off so much before you get arrested, in cold we can wear as much as we can." I said closing my eyes. "If I get to have naked girls everywhere in summers than summers is my favorite!" Alessandro said smirking and Marco glared at him.

"If my sister is one of those girl I swear I'll cut your dick off!" Marco said and Marie rolled her eyes at him and Al grimaced. "God no! She's like my sis too! I was actually referring too..." Al said looking over at me and my mouth made a big 'O'.

"vous baise trou du cul ! Connard! qui la baise pensez-vous même vous êtes ?! vous baise enculé ! le jour où vous me voir nue serait le jour où je mets une balle dans la tête !!"

(you fucking asshole! bastard! who the fuck do you even think you are?! you fucking cocksucker! the day you see me naked would be the day when i put a bullet in your head!!)

I yelled at Alessandro in French and stuck out my middle finger at him, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion because he didn't understand a word I said but he could tell that I was angry and cursing at him so he raised his hands in defense as if backing down.

I huffed out air and crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window to see tall buildings everywhere and busy streets, people were walking here and there busy on the phone or just minding their own business, everywhere there were tall buildings surrounding the roads and traffic jams in which we were actually stuck in.

The cars were continuously honking at the car in front of them to move forward even though they couldn't, dumb people.

New York seemed like a busy city and definitely like a city that never sleeps, people were laughing along with their friends or their beloved as they walked on the streets.

"New York is nice." I said smiling and Marie nodded,"Yeah it is except these traffic jams!" She yelled in frustration, she looked like she was on her period maybe she wondered about that too before she looked up suddenly looking at me horrified.

"Umm Bella...." She said and I nodded.

"I think that.." She said but I held my hand up for her to shut up and not announce in front of the men in the car.

"Yeah I think that too." I said and she cringed, bet she felt a thick clot. "Umm boys... We uh.. Need to go!" She said and we both hurried out of the car and ran across the street towards the pharmacy shop.

All the men's eyebrows were furrowed in confusion and they looked quizzically at us while we ran out the car but realization hit them as soon as we ran into the pharmacy shop that was near.

While grabbing a packet of pads and paying for them we ran into the nearest coffee shop which was actually star bucks. We entered the star bucks and ran towards the washroom while everyone looked at us like we grew two heads. "Oh god! Why now?" Marie breathed out as we reached the bathroom and she went into one stall.

Believe it or not but a when a girl gets her period it's a big deal and especially in front of me more than 3 men, and in a traffic jam is even more worse. Like seriously why curse the girls with this problem?

Marie stepped out of the stall and sighed before washing her hands. "Why do girls have to be cursed with periods and cramps?" She said frustrated clutching her stomach.

"Trust me I fail to understand that till now." I said and she nodded while we walked out of the washroom and bought coffee for us both, we went outside to see Alessandro waiting for us leaning against a street light.

"You girls done with your body problem?" He asked walking over to us and we rolled our eyes, "They aren't body problems! Every girl gets them!" Marie said hitting his chest and he raised his hands in surrender and stepped back.

We walked back to the limo and sat inside while it was still in traffic.

Finally we were out of the traffic jam and the limo was moving smoothly on the road and we were sitting inside the limo for almost half an hour after getting out of the jam.

"God! How far is the mansion?!" I yelled leaning my head back and groaning, tilting my head back I looked at Marco with lust evident in his blue eyes. I gulped and looked away.

"We'll be there in 10 minutes." He said and he looked away out of the window and I saw we were in a middle of nowhere, trees were all you could see in surrounding the open road.

"We're in the middle of nowhere." I said and Jenoah chuckled,"Relax! We aren't lost, the house is just not near the city since we have to keep it far away from sights of strangers. We don't want people coming up to the gate buzzing again and again, trust me New Yorkers do that." He said and I sighed and tilted my head to the side of the car and leaned against it with my eyes closed.

I could feel someone's gaze and knowing it was Marco's I chose to ignore it. I could feel the limo come to a stop so I opened my eyes and my mouth fell open at the sight of the extraordinary, beautiful, extremely large mansion.

The huge steel gate opened and let the limo inside and you could see loads of expensive cars lined up in front and a huge fountain in front and then the extraordinary mansion.

The mansion had three stories and it was 3 times bigger than the one in Italy. "Wow." I breathed out staring at the beauty in from of me.

"DADDY!" A little boy came running out and a beautiful woman laughed following him, the boy ran up to Jenoah and tightly hugged him and Jenoah picked him up in his arms and spun him around.

"Hey There Spider-Man!" He said pinching his nose and kissing his forehead and went over to the beautiful woman, she had the same hair color as Marie, a brown to blonde two tone which she rocked just like Marie and she was not too tall and not too short, so basically I was the shortest and Marie the tallest.

She was an inch or an inch and half taller than me and Marie was almost 3-4 inches taller than me. The little boy was extremely cute who looked just like Jenoah, he had brown hair and brown eyes which he got from his mother.

He looked around 6-7 years old. Jenoah shared a long lasting kiss with the woman and I looked down giving them privacy, that must be his wife and kid must be his son. I did happen to notice a small bump on the woman willing was indicating that she was pregnant, I smiled at that thought and then imagined the pain and slightly cringed.

"Rose I want you to meet Bella." Jenoah said to the woman who he called 'Rose' motioning towards me. "Hi!" I said and held my hand out but she just slapped it and pulled me in a hug.

"Uff" For a thin pregnant women she was hella strong. "Sorry! I'm Rose and Jenoah is my husband, and this is little Marco!" She said and she looked down at her son.

"Marco?" I said grinning and looking towards Marco who was now trying to hide his face.

I got on my knees and looked at him smiling, he was holding his moms leg and hiding behind it,"Hey, It's okay, she's a friend." She said looking down at him and now I noticed Marco looking intently at the scene.

"Hi Marco!" I said lightly smiling at him softly, he slowly let go his mothers leg and looked at me with his brown eyes.

"Hi" he said lightly to me slowly getting more comfortable with me,"You're pretty." He said and everyone chuckled including me,"Thanks you too!" I said and he shook his head at me.

"No I'm hot!" He said which made me chuckle at him, he's so cute! "Yes you're hot!" I said and he took my hand and started leading me up the steps of the mansion,"What's your name?" He made casual talk with me asking my name, my age, my birthday and other casual stuff, Rose followed close behind smiling at him the whole time.

He took me into what I guess was his room and he showed me all his toys. "He seems to like you" Rose said smiling and little Marco grinned at her and nodded.

"Yeah he does." I said ruffling his hair. "So what's with you and Marco?" She asked and I whipped my head in her direction and looked at her with confusion,"What?" I said quizzically, there was nothing between me and Marco.

She laughed loudly before looking at me grinning,"Sweet heart I see the way he looks at you, you are definitely going to make me an aunt one day carrying Marco's children." She said and Little Marco looked at me and his mother with confusion written all over his face.

"Mommy are going to get me and Bella married?" He asked now grinning. See what I mean? Too cute!

"No baby, go back to your playing, mommy and Bella are just having a little talk about big Marco." Big Marco?

I burst out laughing at the word big Marco as he came barging to the door,"I told you not to call him Little Marco! His name Alexander Marco Lando, we call him Alex!" Marco whined like a child.

I did not see that one coming.

"He's my child!" She argued and he rolled his eyes. "Bella come on I need to talk with you." He said straight forwardly and I sighed then nodded before turning to 'Alex' and saying goodbye, he was sad at first but he cheered when he heard the word Oreo.

Guess that makes the two of us. Oreo lovers.

"Can I call you Auntie Bella?" He asked me and I looked over at rose and so did Marco, rose nodded at me and smiled. "Sure Little Marco!" I beamed at him and he hugged me tightly before I left the room.

"You seem good with kids." Marco said to me as he lead me to some place in he house, the mansion was even more beautiful than the outside, it was made to perfection and there were so many doors and hallways that you could get lost in 2 minutes.

"I never knew that." I said in all honesty and he nodded,"How many men live here?" I asked my curiosity getting the best of me, if there were this many doors, there has to be at least 100 men in this place.

"There are 127 men here. All the high levels are in the west wing from which we just came from, each wing has their own stair case to go from upstairs to downstairs. The east wing contains the normal men and the center of the house is where all the lounges are, relaxing areas and all that but the west wing has it's own relaxation area." He told me about the house and I listened to each and every word attentively so I wouldn't miss out on anything important.

"Where's the kitchen?" I asked him and he looked at me smirking,"Food lover I see."

"Yes, I don't intend on dying of starvation." I said and he rolled his eyes before taking my hand and leading to his office I guess.

"So which wing are we in right now?" I asked him.

"In the same west wing, it's the biggest wing in the whole mansion." He said and my mouth fell open, it had been 5 minutes of us walking around and I thought we would have already reached the east wing but we were still in the west wing, this place is bigger than I thought.

"I think we have to break some news to some people who are probably wondering where you are." He said smirking and I smirked back.

"I think we do."

Jenoah and Alessandro also came in to join us in the video call that we were going to have from now.

Marco connected the call to Albelino and I waited for him to pick as I standed in front of the T.V that had it's own camera.

Albelino picked up the call instantly and the familiar office came in view and the familiar bitch ass face of Albelino as well.

"ISABELLA DENISE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Albelino boomed and in smirked.

"Do I look dumb to you?" I said as I walked around the desk now standing in front of it leaning on it. "Did you really think that killing me would be that easy?" I asked him and shock washed all over his face.

"Did you really think that I was predictable?" He gulped, and I laughed evilly.

"Albelino you know I really thought that you were a 'man' yet here you are trying to kill me because you feel overpowered by me and because ' I'm a girl' proving that you are nothing but a fucking pussy!" I said angrily at him and he smirked.

"Bella, Bella, Bella." He said rounding his desk as well,"There's a lot you still don't know yet and I think I should save it for later. By the way why are you calling me from Marco's number?" He asked and I smirked.

"Glad you asked." I said and looked over at Marco as he came in view of Albelino.

"Ahh I see, so you joined them?" He asked, anger now showing on his bitch ass face and I nodded smirking. "Thought you wouldn't like it so that's why I did it, Albelino you should know to not mess with me." I said looking at him dead in the eye.

"What're you going to Bella?" He said a smirk playing on his lips. "Well first of all I'm going to kill every single person that's in your family and then I'm going kill all of you're 'gang' slowly one by one and then I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully making sure you feel every bone that I snap in your body and how I rip out your intestines and strangle you with them and then I'm going to stick my knife in your skull." I said fake smiling, he didn't show fear on his face but it could be seen in his eyes, they weren't stone cold, there was fear in them and I hope they stay like that.

I hope that each and every step he takes from now, he looks behind his back making sure I wasn't stalking to kill him, I hope he gets nightmares about me killing, I hope he hallucinates about me trying to kill him.

God I can't wait to just burn him alive.

"Marco are you sure you want her with you?" Albelino asked smirking. "Yup! I'm pretty sure." He said smirking not leaving eye contact with Albelino.

He's so confident.

"Really? What do you think will happen when she becomes a part of your family? You know damn well that she's going to somehow take over, she's going to take control over the whole family, you fear that don't you? I bet Bella Will try to take over just like she tried to do with mine." Albelino laughed evilly.

"Remember what I taught you Bella? Don't trust anyone but yourself." He said looking over at me, I was gripping the table behind me so hard my knuckles had turned even more white than it already was before.

"Albelino I'm no Pussy like you, and you know I can't be overpowered by anyone, you better watch out now because you messed with the wrong family, and by the way tell Sullivan I would very much enjoy killing him, I will stab every where in his body and break every single bone in his body but I'll make sure his heart is still beating and he's breathing so he feels the heat when I burn him alive." Marco said smirking.

Damn he can be brutal.

"I'll make sure he hears this Marco and before you people close this call there's something Bella should know." He said looking over at me Smirking widely.

"And what may that be?" I questioned him raising my eyebrows.

"How did your parents die Bella?" He asked me and I plainly replied with pang in my chest,"Car accident."

Albelino smirked even wider if that was possible and then laughed.

"And how would you know that?" He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, he knows how I know, why is he still asking these questions?

"Because I was there" I replied shooting daggers at him with my eyes and he just laughed loudly evilly.

"My dear Bella, It was no accident."
*
What the fuck? Guys can you even believe Albelino right now? Yes I know what you are all thinking right now.

'Wow what an asshole.'

So at the beginning I said that there would be an important note at the end of the chapter, so here it goes people

BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PLANNED! Yes my dear readers and it's gonna be a hella lot better than this book, though it's not for me to decide that it's up to you but let me tell you the main girl is going to be a BLONDE.

You have to guess who would be that blonde by the way she has blue eyes. The book cover has also been made!!! And whenever I look at it I'm just like,'Damn I did a good job!'

The story title is going to be ABDUCTED! I know even I can't wait to start that book but unfortunately school would be starting in those times and the updates are not going to be as regular as this books was but the updates would be worth it!

I hope you like this news! Don't forget Vote and drop your Questions below in the comments.

PossessionPossessed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.5K 29
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
597K 10K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
1.8M 34.3K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
2M 68.4K 39
**PREVIOUSLY TITLED MINIERA** THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED HERE AND THERE. THIS WAS COMPLETED AROUND 3 YEARS AGO. Xo **THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A STAND...