The Secret Mermaid (one direc...

بواسطة AshleyMarieHerondale

What happens when Niall Horan dreams about a beautiful girl- not just any girl but a mermaid. He cant get her... المزيد

The interview
I need your opinion
Loreleis dream
My everything
Protection
Updating
Memories
My new books
Eavesdropping
Confusion
What can i do?
Soulmates...?
im so sorry
Should i continue?
Hello again

The Secret Mermaid (one direction)

9.7K 147 28
بواسطة AshleyMarieHerondale

There was darkness. I couldn't see. All the sudden I saw a beautiful girl, she darted to sing;

'Upon one summer's morning

I carefully did stray

Down by the Walls of Wapping

Where I met a sailor gay.

Conversing with a young lass

Who seem'd to be in pain,

Saying, William, when you go

I fear you'll ne'er return again.

My heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold.

His hair it hangs in ringlets

His eyes as black as sole

My happiness attend him

Wherever he may go.

From Tower Hill to Blackwall

I'll wander, weep and moan

All for my jolly sailor

Until he sails home.

My heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold.

My father is a merchant

The truth I now will tell

And in great London City

In opulence doth dwell.

His fortune doth exceed

300,000 gold

And he frowns upon his daughter

Who loves a sailor bold.

A fig for his riches

His merchandise and gold

True love has grafted my heart

Give me my sailor bold.

My heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold.

Should he return in pov'rty

From o'er the ocean far

To my tender bosom

I'll press my jolly tar.

My sailor is as smiling

As the pleasant month of May

And often we have wandered

Through Radcliffe Highway

Many a pretty blooming

Young girl we did behold

Reclining on the bosom

Of her jolly sailor bold.

My heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold.

My name it is Maria

A merchant's daughter fair

And I have left my parents

And three thousand pounds a year

Come all you pretty fair maids

Whoever you may be

Who love a jolly sailor

That plows the raging sea

While up aloft in storm

From me his absence mourn

And firmly pray arrive the day

He's never more to roam.

My hear is pierced by cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold

My hear is pierced by cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold'

The beautiful girl stopped singing. She was wet. Only then did I realize I was in a rowboat on the water. I had been staring at her so intensely I hadn't even realized.

I looked back at her beautiful brown hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. Some people would say that they were ordinary but to me they were gorgeous.

I traveled down the length of her body only to realize she didn't have a bathing suite on. What she had on made her look like a- but that was ridicules. It was impossible but in a sense I started to believe it. She looked like- well a mermaid.

Her tail was shimmering in the pale moonlight. The scales glowing beautifully. They were a blue-ish green color that made her look even more gorgeous then I ever thought she could look. The mysterious girl started to sing again but this time a different song. It sounded like an intricately woven incantation. Everything about as she sang was a compelling force that made me greedy for more. 

At the end of the song I realized I had started to lean over the edge of the boat trying to get closer to her melodious voice.

She raised her stomach over the water and grabbed my face. She then proceeded to pull my face down to hers until our noses were touching. I hadn't realized she had started to go back down into the water until I could feel it on my face.

But at that moment I couldn't think of anything else but wonder how her lips would taste on mine. How soft and delicate they would be.

Her face was submerged in water and as she came back up our lips brushed against each other and-

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I woke up with a start. I was sweating and the sheets were wrapped around me making me trapped.

This was the fourth night in a row I have dreamt of that mermaid girl. 

The same feelings of the dream rose up in my mind. At first glance she seemed like an ordinary girl, but she was something else. She was different.

She was plain she didn't have high cheekbones or any other defined parts of her face but she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

The way her long brown wavy hair had cascaded in front of her chest was breath taking. It looked so soft like a cloud.

I could talk about her eyes all day. They were so hypnotizing. They seemed to reel me in as a hook would to a fish. The way they sparkled in the moonlight and danced with mystery- I couldn't get enough.

Then the matter of her voice...there were absolutely no words to describe it. It was just as hypnotizing as her eyes maybe even more so. It was like a chocolate fountain cascading the chocolate down to be drizzled onto a fresh delicious strawberry.

I decided to get up and head to the kitchen of my flat. I walked out with only my boxers on and got out a bowl, a spoon, and some milk. Finally I went to the pantry and got out my unopened box of fruity pebbles. I poured myself a bowl along with some milk, and started eating.

After I was finished eating my first bowl I got another, and another, and another until the box was completely empty. I frowned into the empty box and threw it away.

I got up to go get ready for an interview I had later today. I pulled on some brown trousers and a white shirt and put on some white shoes and a snapback.

I went into Zayn's flat to meet the rest of the boys. It was already 12:00 pm and we had to be there by 1:00 pm to fully get ready. I went into Zayn's room and saw him sleeping as usual he wasn't exactly a morning person.

I jumped on his bed multiple times trying to wake him up the way that Louis sometimes did in the morning to try and wake us up. He started to incoherently started to curse me out for waking him when the rest of the boys tiredly walked into Zayn's room fully dressed and ready to go.

"Get out of my room you twats! Let me sleep!" Zayn yelled at us before he laid back down trying to go back to sleep.

"Come on Zayn we all got up and we are all tired but we have to be there in an hour or management will have our arses!" Louis half whined half yelled at Zayn.

"Fine ill get up!" Zayn yelled defeated. Zayn got up out of bed and shooed us all out of his room so he could change and get ready.

We all got out and went to his living room. I sat on the couch with Liam while Harry and Louis went into the kitchen to raid Zayn's food. At least it wasn't mine!

"So did you dream about that girl again?" Liam asked me. He was the only one that knew in the band or anywhere else.

"Ya I did. I don't know what to think about these dreams anymore mate." I said.

"I'm sure they're just dreams and they'll go away." He stated reassuringly.

"That's the thing Liam I don't know if I want them to stop."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...