That Butt Naked Godly Being H...

By Silent_Innocence

Corinne Tyson and her boyfriend Seth are on a journey of love. Something neither of them have experienced bef... More

TBNGBHAB...Chapter One
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Two
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Three
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Four
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Five
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Six
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Seven
Important authors note
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Eight
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Nine
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Ten
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Eleven
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twelve
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Thirteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Fourteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Fifteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Sixteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Seventeen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Eighteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Nineteen
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty One
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Two
TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Three
TBNGBHAB....Chapter Twenty Four
TBNGBHAB....Chapter Twenty Six

TBNGBHAB...Chapter Twenty Five

12.7K 534 172
By Silent_Innocence

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

You must always aim for the sky darling don't settle for these things sent to distract you from your goals.

Previously in Chapter Twenty Four

Seth shook his head, "Not with everything going on..." He grumbled, seeming to already realize I was planning on going with or without his permission in the situation. Turning and looking around the group of people, Seth's eyes searching the small crowd before he waved over a new face, "Ren has previously been stand alone guard, but since he's out on patrol now and is probably in need of a good nap, I need you Nick to take the girls back to Corey's house so she can explain to her dad that she's staying with them tonight and then deliver them back here to the house before joining us on the run," He explained.

Nick nodded quickly, accepting Seth's orders.

Turning back to face me, I looked up at Seth with grateful eyes, "Thank you for understanding," I whispered softly.

Leaning into me, Seth brushed his lip against my ear, his breath sending chills down my body, "Oh my Corinne, you are far too used to getting your way baby," He breathed out.

I smiled at his words and nodded, not denying it in the slightest, leaning into his chest, when he lifted his lips from my neck, I pulled myself up to greet his lips with my own. After a brief powerful kiss, I leaned back with my lips tingling as Seth called everyone to attention before leading the way out of the house and disappearing from my line of sight.

Chapter Twenty Five

We decided driving to my house was the best option and Amanda insisted that we take Seth's truck.

There was nothing abnormal about the drive there, Mel and Nicole joined me into the house and my dad was happy to see the both of them, it was the first time since finding out that she was pregnant that Mel was seeing my dad. I could see his mixture of emotions written across his face before he jumped out and wrapped his arms around her in a sudden tight embrace, "You know you've always been like a second daughter to me right?" My dad asked her softly. Mel nodded softly, her eyes filling with tears, "I was quite shocked when I heard the news, I'll admit I didn't take it as well as I should have initially, but in the long run as long as you are happy, I'm happy and will be here to support you."

Mel wiped underneath her eyes as she looked at my dad, "Thank you, I can't even begin to tell you how much that means to me," She admitted, her hand softly touching her stomach, as she watched my dad with soft eyes.

Nodding, my dad bit back his own emotions, "Come visit me more Mel, I miss you around the house," He added with a smile.

Not even needing a moment to think it over, Mel nodded firmly agreeing to his words. I knew she missed being over here as well, it was such a major part of us growing up.

When another set of hugs was exchanged, and I told my dad my made up plans for the night we made our way up into my bedroom and I pulled a small tote, tossing random bits of clothing into it before grabbing my toothbrush and phone charger.

I wasn't thinking straight as I went though my room, my mind all over the place and I don't think either of Mel or Nicole knew what was happening when there was a noticeable thud against my window.

Jumping, I turned around to face the glass and held a hand to my chest as I looked at both girls with wide eyes. Silence hung in the air as we all moved towards the window, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest as my eyes caught sight of a man staring straight up at my window his all too familiar piercing green eyes looking back at us. I knew his eyes from somewhere and I couldn't piece it together.

He wasn't a friendly visitor that I was sure of, watching his curiously a wicked grin snuck up onto his lips as he cradled his arms over his chest as you would a baby before laughing and turning back into the woods.

Nicole gasped at his gesture as I stared in shock, was he seriously threatening Colton who just so happened to not be with us. Beginning to shake softly, I saw Nicole's eyes begin to change, I knew what was happening, it had happened to Seth in front of me on many occasions, but Nicole's was drawn from anger and that I had yet to see, I wasn't sure how quickly the change was going to take over . "He just threatened my baby," Nicole gasped, her breathing quicker than normal. "I've got to go..."

I nodded, "I agree, I won't fight it, but hold it together so we can leave my house first," I encouraged as I held onto her arm and led her out of my bedroom as Mel grabbed my bag off the bed and followed behind us.

Playing it off as normally as possible, the moment we stepped out of the house Nicole's body began shaking more, Nick joined us as we got to the truck and was completely confused by Nicole's loss of control over a quick trip into my house.

"Where were you!?" I exclaimed, loosing my hold on Nicole as she wiggled out of my hold and started running towards the tree, her transformation taking over almost instantly, a light brown wolf emerging from her small frame as she quickly disappeared into the trees.

Nick seemed lost, "What happened?" He wondered.

I let out a frustrated groan, "A man stood outside of my bedroom window and basically threatened Colton, and now Nicole is seeing red, I need you to follow her, she can't be alone she'll get into trouble on her own," I ordered. Nick was torn between listening to Seth's orders of watching me and my order of following Nicole. I knew he was near protesting, "Please, she'll get herself killed," I begged softly.

Nodding, Nick turned on his heels and began running to the trees, letting his transformation take over as well as me and Mel climbed into the truck and hauled ass back to the pack house.

Running into the house, I was surprised to find the place quite silent, starling Amanda as she sat in the living room with a book in her lap, "Corey, what's wrong?" She asked concerned as I looked around the room frantically.

"Where's Colton?!" I wondered.

Amanda stood to her feet, "I put him down an hour ago...What happened?" She asked.

Before responding, I turned and ran up the steps towards Nicole's bedroom, barging through the door feeling myself nearly collapse with joy at the sight of Colton sleeping in his crib. Amanda was quick behind me, her concern bleeding through her eyes as she watched me carefully, "A man was outside my house- he cradled his arms like a baby-Amanda, Nicole's out there trying to find him. She took it as a threat..." I explained softly.

Gasping, Amanda took in my words and stepped forwards carefully picking up Colton as he slept in her arms, I could tell she wasn't planning on setting him down any time soon after that news, her eyes catching Mel's as she joined us in the bedroom.

"She isn't alone is she?" Amanda asked softly.

I shook my head, "I sent Nick after her, I know Seth will be furious I sent my protection after Nicole, but I'd rather that, when me and Mel were able to climb into the truck and head straight here. Is there any way to get ahold of Seth while he's on patrol?" I asked softly.

Sighing, Amanda shook her head, "Not unless we send someone to trail them and tell him personally, do you think it's serious?" She wondered softly.

We had walked down the stairs mid conversation and I had a bad feeling about everything that was happening, especially since Seth said they were planning on going off pack lines tonight, it would seem like the perfect opportunity for something within pack lines.

After sending out someone to hunt down Seth an explain the situation, we made it though nearly an hour before the front door burst open to a extremely concerned looking Jeremy came through, his eyes looking around frantically before relaxing faintly on his son who was cradled in Amanda's arms, "Where's Nicole?" He asked, his concern bleeding through his words. When moments passed and none of us spoke up, Jeremy took our silence and took a deep breath, "Where's Nicole?" He asked again. You could physically see the worry rising over his expression as silence hung over the room.

I bit into my bottom lip, "When the guy ended up outside my window, he cradled his arms like he was holding a baby before laughing and then turning into the woods, I'm positive Nicole took that as a threat to Colton and ran after him into the woods." I explained, knowing he was going to keep digging until he got an answer.

Jeremy balled his hands into fists, his body shaking lightly, "She's going to get herself killed!" He grumbled frustrated, "Promise me you won't let Colton out of your sight, not even for a moment," Jeremy nearly begged, looking at the three of us girls with soft eyes.

I looked at Colton for a brief second before turning back to Jeremy and nodding.

Waiting not a moment longer, Jeremy turned on his feet an slipped back out of the house. After sitting there for a few minutes, I had the same bad feeling sneaking up on me and I wasn't a fan of the feeling in the slightest. I had assumed that Jeremy was a few minutes in front of Seth and the others, but as time slipped by and Seth wasn't walking through the door I was growing curious. I had to convince myself that Seth probably only sent Jeremy back given the situation, but for some reason I wasn't positive.

When sitting became too much I found myself pacing the living room, my eyes jumping to the door at any sound. I knew my anxiety was only making Mel nervous as she sat patiently and held onto her stomach. Amanda was surprisingly calm, she was a lot better at holding her emotions, years of practice I assume, something I'd have to learn to stand beside Seth.

Minutes dragged on to hours and there was no sign of anyone, my body's exhaustion was starting to catch up with me and I had resided to sitting just over thirty minutes ago, my knees shaking when a sudden pain hit just under my heart and ran down my body, I gasped in surprise as I lost my breath and drew both Mel and Amanda's eyes.

"What's wrong?" Mel asked faintly, ready to jump up as I reached up and grabbed my chest, my eyes searching for any sign of external pain but coming up empty and confused, and as quickly as the pain came it slipped from my body.

Amanda looked me over and shook her head, she had a knowing looking in her eyes and I knew she wasn't planning on telling me what she knew. "Please tell me what just happened?" I asked Amanda faintly.

Taking a deep breath, Amanda sighed, "I'm not sure you really want to know," She breathed out.

I nodded quickly, "Yes, honestly I do," I responded without thinking it over.

"We've been keeping an eye on you lately, more than normal mates because you're human and due to take Seth's side when he takes over the pack and we've been noticing slight changes as times passed. You're connection with Seth is rather impressive, the kind of bond any couple would love to have and it's only growing stronger as times passes. Not that it's abnormal for mates bond to be strong, but to your extent is rather impressive. We've talked about the possible affects it'd have on you being human and I'm nearly positive you've linked with Seth and just felt his direct pain," She explained her voice soft as she spoke the last words.

Letting it sink in, I felt like my chest was being compressed, just the idea of feeling his pain was overwhelming in itself and then to actually think about him being hurt. I began shaking my head to her words, and my worry was skyrocketing.

Amanda's eyes had her concern right through them, "You have to remember darling not to worry, he'll heal; it wasn't fatal, if it was you'd feel the disconnect of the bond," She spoke softly, trying to calm my racing heart, "That alone would cripple your body for some extent of time, you would know. I promise."

Taking her words I wanted to let them calm my worry, but as I just started to calm down I had another paint shoot through my body, this time starting at my shoulder, like teeth digging into me. Feeling tears quickly fill my eyes, I fought against them as I stood from my seat and moved towards the door.

Both Amanda and Mel called after me, concerned at what I was planning, but I completely blocked them out as I pushed through the front door and nearly ran right into Ren who was hurrying towards the door, his hands reaching out and stabling me at our near collision, "Corey, you need to stay here. There's a lot going on our there just beyond the trees, Seth requested all back-up and put me and a few others on guard of the house," He explained his presence.

I shook my head, "I need to know he's okay," I breathed out softly, "I can't just sit here..."

Ren nodded understanding, "He's okay, I just spoke with him twenty minutes ago. It'll be better for him to know you're safe, if he saw you outside he wouldn't focus on the objective, he'd be too worried about you," He explained himself, "He's already almost lost you before, he just wants you safe." He finished.

I took in his words, and wanted so badly to protest, but bit my tongue knowing he was speaking the truth, Seth wouldn't want me to leave the house, so I abided to his request and turned around slowly, working my way back into the house with a worried mind.

After fighting through sitting in the living room for another hour, it was coming on just after two a.m., my eyes were growing heavy when a loud shout came from outside.

Standing quickly, suddenly more awake than minutes before I ran towards the sound and felt my stomach drop at the sight of Jeremy carrying Nicole in her human form from the trees, bite marks on both her arms and legs, she was looking up at Jeremy with soft eyes, the rest of the world having no meaning to her in that moment. There was a few other men following closely behind, all silent as they saw me running up.

Nicole was so weak, holding onto Jeremy and not bothering to pull her eyes from him when I reached their side, "What happened?" I stumbled over my words as I walked beside Jeremy as he continued towards the house.

"She ended up following the man from earlier straight into Kenton's trap and ended up in a brawl, I came across Nick's body before I found her and I'm if I didn't show up when I did, I'm sure she wouldn't even be here right now," He explained. Pushing open the door, Jeremy moved her into the living room and carefully lowered her down onto the couch, "Someone call the medic!" Jeremy shouted, still not moving her eyes from her, and the guys who arrived with them started moving, doing as he asked. I could see the tiredness catching up with Nicole as she laid there, "Stay awake for me Nicole, please just stay awake..." He breathed out softly, reaching out and brushing her hair from her face.

"I never stopped-" Nicole breathed out suddenly, not having to finish her sentence before Jeremy was nodding.

"I know. I know because neither did I," He quickly responded, holding onto the side of her face, before turning away and looking around the room, "Where is the God damn medic?!" He asked.

Standing there that moment I knew in this important moment that Nicole and Jeremy were connecting on a level they hadn't been in a long time and for some reason that thought brought back the idea of healing I'd received from mating Seth, "Let me see..." I offered, not quite sure what I was really supposed to do to trigger this healing nature.

Jeremy looked up at me with a puzzled expression, "What are you going to do?" He asked curiously, quite confused as to what I thought I could offer.

I bit into my bottom lip, "Move and I'll show you," I spoke confidently.

Obviously not wanting to move, it took Nicole nodding her head in my direction to get Jeremy to move over enough for me to squeeze in beside her. Sitting on the edge of the couch, I took a deep breath and placed my hands on Nicole's stomach, my eyes fluttering closed as I focused on nothing but sending the energy in Nicole's direction, my mind focused on one thing; healing.

I was too locked into the moment to hear the arrival of the medic and felt my pulse running right through to the connection of my hand on Nicole's skin. Silence fell over the room in that moment and I'm not sure how but after a few minutes a faint gasp slipped through my lips and drew my eyes open finding that Nicole's skin that once had several bites scattered across the surface was cleared. I felt my chest tighten with happiness as I saw what I did and felt tears pour down my cheeks with genuine happiness.

Reaching out Nicole's lips curled into a smile as she grabbed onto my hands and squeezed them tightly. She opened her mouth to say something when I shook my head, "You don't need to say anything..." I mumbled softly.

Jeremy was looking between Nicole and myself, "I owe you a million thank you's," He breathed out, his hands shaking as he reached out and touched where a bite mark previously was.

"You have a genuine gift," Came a familiar voice from somewhere behind me, twisting around I smiled at the sight of Adel standing there with a smile spread across her lips, "How perfectly that was executed was beautiful," She continued softly.

I bit into my bottom lip and nodded, my hands were beginning to shake sitting there and I knew I was going to need a moment, the experience took a lot out of me and my lack of sleep was starting to catch up with me, "Thank you," I responded softly to Adel's compliment, "Has anyone heard from Seth?" I asked after a moment, looking around the room with soft eyes.

Everyone was silent to my question, when Nicole looked at me, "Him and a few other guys took off after Kenton's men, after Seth and Jeremy took down Kenton himself. He called out 'code black' before his fatal hit and instantly after he was killed his men scattered." She explained.

Nodding, I looked at her with soft eyes, thankful for her honesty, "So Kenton is gone then?" I asked softly.

Jeremy smiled faintly at my words and nodded, "Pardon my language but the motherfucker is gone."

I felt a smile tug at my lips and felt a wave of relief roll over my body. After explaining a bit more, Nicole yawned and looked around the room that had thinned out through the stories, it was down to just Jeremy, Nicole, Mel, Ren and myself, "I think I need to see my baby and head to bed," She admitted softly, the obvious effects of today catching up with her.

Jeremy nodded and helped her to a sitting position before she was brought to her own feet. I stood and readied myself to reach out and grab her if need be, but Nicole leaned into Jeremy for balance and smiled softly in my direction before the moved towards the stairs and out of sight. I expected Jeremy to help Nicole into her bedroom and return downstairs, but found myself rather surprised when minutes passed without him returning, finding a soft smile on my lips at the idea.

When the room emptied and I found myself alone in the living room, I picked up a blanket and curled into the couch, staring randomly around the room. I'm not sure when I fell asleep there, but I jumped awake to the sound of door opening and closing, sitting up straight on the couch and feeling my breath leave my body at the sight of Seth standing there, his exhaustion shown through his whole body.

Feeling my eyes fill with tears, I fumbled out of my blanket, tossing it on the floor and moving in his direction, tears slipping down my cheeks as I curled into his chest and wrapped my arms around him, "Why are you up my love?" Seth asked faintly, kissing the top of my head and holding me tightly to himself.

I took a few breaths before lifting my eyes up to his, "I felt your pain," I whispered, "It felt like it was happening to me-I nearly ran into the woods to look for you but your mom assured me I'd feel our connection sever if anything bad really happened and Ren talked me out of putting my own life at risk to help keep you focused on your duty," I explained softly. "Oh, and then Nicole was so badly attacked and even though I had absolutely no idea what the heck I was doing I somehow healed her..." I mumbled, "And no matter what, I couldn't possibly go to bed without seeing you," I told him truthfully.

Moving his hands underneath my butt, Seth lifted me off my feet, I opened my mouth to protest him holding me, convinced he was hurt from earlier when Seth instantly seemed to know what I was going to say, "I'm fine, I'll let you look me over once I get you upstairs," He offered, and began moving towards the stairs.

We were both silent as he climbed the stairs, and twisted the lock on his bedroom door. It wasn't until Seth placed me on the bathroom counter as he started the shower before I found my voice once more, "How come you were gone so much longer?" I asked softly.

Seth sighed at my question and pulled his shirt over his head, "I had to make sure each of the men involved in tonight were caught," He admitted truthfully, "You had a lot happen tonight, I'm sorry I wasn't there," He added.

I bit into my bottom lip, "I don't know how I even remembered the thought of healing, it hasn't been mentioned in a long while, but I was watching Jeremy look down at Nicole and I listened to them tell each other they 'never stopped' and I needed to do something." I explained, "It was quite overwhelming though, it took a lot out of me, I wanted to break down crying right after but somehow held it together," I told him truthfully, turning into his touch as he reached out and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. "The other thing though I could do with out, I hated knowing someone hurt you..."

Seth nodded, "If it makes you feel better they healed rather quickly tonight, you probably sent a bit of that healing my direction," He laughed softly.

Smiling at his words, I reached out and touched along faint line on his chest before moving my fingers up over a faint outline of a bite mark along his shoulder, happy to see that they weren't open wounds. "You'll have to tell me what happened in the morning," I told him softly, gasping as he pulled me off the counted and quickly pulled at the remaining bits of clothing before pulling me into the stream of water. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Note From The Author:

Hello my loves, here's another piece of Seth and Corey's life...like always sorry it took a million years to post...I hope you might forgive me!

Yeah so no editing done, sorry for the mistakes you might find!

AND since I always have some sort of explanation for my latest disappearing act here you go...since the last update I went to San Diego, religiously watched shark week, had some blood tests done that thankfully came back okay, took my puppy for his last set of shots, went to New York city and tried to stop drinking coffee which any caffeine addict will tell you is absolutely insane to try to give up. I fell like I was busier than it appears, I did get a ton of writing in through!

Since I'm not a person who has a set goal of votes or comments before I upload the next chapter, and honestly I don't ever see myself doing that, because this is sequel, and I don't know how many are joining the fun wagon of this journey, the only thing I'm asking you to do if you want to see me continue to update this at a regular pace, I would love to see a constant response coming from this... so, if you want the next chapter really soon....VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter! And if you want, maybe FAN me too;)

THANKS SO MUCH!

~J

-------------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 149 23
Alyssa Avery finds her long lost brother and meets him. They become close and he takes her to meet his friends. I wonder what happens....😉 (The sto...
536 70 78
DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction - any resemblance to real life events is purely co-incidental. I do not know any of the famous people men...
40.5K 961 24
Sadie Brown and Zack Williamson have been together for ten months. Sadie is kind, bubbly, and obviously faces struggles of her own, but is a generall...
238 8 16
Noah Keating and Tara Saunders are childhood sweethearts, living next door to each other. They made a promise to each other that they'll always be to...