I Hope You See Me Soon.(Frera...

By KileyHeck

Gerard Way had a talent with a pencil. He could draw anything he wanted, he just never knew what it was. He w... More

Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix-Sept
Dix-Huit
Dix-Neuf
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-Deux
Vingt-Trois
Vingt-Quatre
Vingt-Cinq
Vingt-Six
Vingt-Sept
Vingt-Huit
Vingt Neuf
Trente
Epilogue
Guys What???

Huit

174 4 3
By KileyHeck

Frank

"Pizza is here." Mikey informed us. Of course he had to come in as soon as I was about to kiss him.

"Hawaiian?!" Gerard practically jumped off the bed.

"Quarter of it," Mikey responded with a chuckle. "I got quarter of it cheese, and then half is pepperoni." He directed his statement towards me. I nodded in response.

Mikey left the doorway and I walked out with Gerard behind me.

"So," Mikey said to us, "since we are in a 'band' we need songs. Any ideas?"

"I have a few." Gerard said.

"Yeah, me too." I said even though it was only one.

"What are your ideas Gee?" He went to his room and came back with a couple of papers.

"Uh, they are in Braille, so they may be a bit hard to read." He sat back in his seat while handing the papers to Mikey.

"This one is cool. I'm not ok. I like it. Especially this little dialogue part in the beginning."

"Thanks Mikes."

I sat there enjoying my pizza while they talked about songs. When I was finished I left them alone and went into Gerard's room and started strumming Pansy. I had been working on a melody for one of the songs I was thinking of, but they probably wouldn't like it. My mind started going elsewhere. My dad was going to kill me for running away. My mom won't defend me. I'd break the promise. Gerard would be disappointed. And I just go back to not talking at all.

No, I won't break the promise. I don't want Gerard to be disappointed in me.

"That! What you are playing! It would be perfect for I'm not okay!" Gerard said while walking into the bedroom.

"Really? I was going to use it for a different song." I told him.

"Okay, you could use it for your song, but for I'm not okay, all we would need to do is change a few notes, change the tone, and have a faster beat, then it would be perfect!" He was really excited about this.

"Okay, let's do it." I responded.

A bit of spam after this. Hope I don't bug you guys to much.

So long
-Egg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 15.9K 45
Frank Iero liked to prove people wrong, he proved his family wrong by going to college, he proved his professors wrong by finishing it- but he has ne...
2.4K 110 15
It all started with a wink in the stupid movie theatre. And then suddenly, for the first time in six months, Frank is going out on a real date with s...
23.1K 700 30
Parents that act like their part of the fucking WBC... A flaming homosexual son... This is going to work out great. (The story will be better than th...
3.7K 102 11
COMPLETED So this is a high school frerard story. Gerard Way is a talented, comic books lover, who has a hard time discovering himself. He has the ve...