HISS: A Tale Of A Yuxa (ON HO...

Galing kay CoraStar_

Melissa's life was always based on fashion, but something might get in her way once she figures out that her... Higit pa

HISS: A Tale Of A Yuxa
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

22 0 0
Galing kay CoraStar_

Chapter 4

The Oracle? Gabe's eyes widened in shock. The Oracle of Delphi, or Delphina, had died. Melina was murdered. She was the only one with Oracle blood to keep the Oracle alive. How can this human say something like this? It's impossible.

Melissa grips his arm tightly. She looks around the room in horror. "What do you see?" He asks, but if as if he hasn't said anything. She doesn't snap out of her trance. Before he even blinks he's thrown across the room with great force. The fall actually hurt him. His head banged on the wall creating a huge dent. He could feel the blond trickling down his back. What the hell?

He looks over at Melissa and sees her standing straight like a queen. Her eyes stay glued to his. Her dark hair falls flat on her shoulders. Her white long hospital gown flows swiftly like a fairy as her body glows. Her eyes show so much knowledge and power. She grins.

"We meet again, Yuxa." She doesn't shout, but the force and power behind her voice seems like it.

If she's really the Oracle of Delphi then he needs to show respect. And Oracle can be one hell of a woman if you don't show your respect to her being. They tend to be very vengeful.

He nods in respect. He's a bloodline Yuxa. So far, he's the only one alive, he won't bow or kneel before her. "Oracle."

"Yuxa. Why are you here before me?" She asks.

"I came to request your silence of my being."

"You wish for no one to know a Yuxa lives." She already knows. An Oracle knows everything.

He nods. "Yes."

She steps forward and places her hand on his cheek with a loving feel. "Yuxa, you are aware that I know much. I know future." He nods. "I see love for you. You will fall in love." She gasps as images run through her mine. It takes her time to figure out the face of the one he's meant to love. She frowns and squints at him. "You will love me." She blinks and collapses into his arms.

He's stunned. Fall in love with her? The Oracle never lies. Is he meant to be with her? She seemed as shock as him. Being with an Oracle would benefit him, but falling in love with her won't. There's so many things he doesn't like about her. The way she cared so much about a dress. She looks snobby, but the way she cursed at him was anything but snobby. She's annoying. He hit him! No one ever dared hitting him. And yet somehow he has a soft spot for her. As soon as she called him a yuxa he would have killed her, but instead he hired a rouge keeper to keep an eye on her and inform him when she awakes.

Destiny and fate is twisted. He runs his finger down the side of her face. Could it be true?

Her eyes flutter open. "Servant?" She frowned in confusion. Why is the waiter holding her?

His eyes went from confusion to anger. "I'm no ones servant, madam." He said sarcastically.

She rubs her temples. "Gosh you give me a headache." She stands up straight but her body only holds her for so long. She collapses, but Gabe catches her fall. "Thanks." He then carries her to her bed.

Melissa narrows her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"The same as you Oracle." He comments to see her reaction.

She stares at him confused. "Huh?"

"You really don't remember what you say or what you are when your bloodline takes over?"

She glares at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but I suggest you leave." She dismisses him.

Gabe smirks. "Is that really what you want? Supposedly I'm suppose to be prince charming and you the princess in bed, sleeping until I rescue you."

She rolls her eyes with annoyance. "Take your sarcasm to someone who cares." She sizes him up. She has to admit he is attractive, but when he opens his mouth it just ruins his image. "You don't look like prince charming to me. Ander looks more like prince charming."

He shrugs. "You're right. I'm the big bad snake that just sits and waits for someone stupid to come and tempt him." She raises an eyebrow. She has doesn't know that there's a double meaning to his words.

"Has anyone told you, you're nuts? I mean we can seek you medical help." She states truthfully.

He chuckles. "Says the one who's lying in a hospital bed that screamed for no apparent reason."

Flashbacks came to her mind. The coma. Its always painful. She closes her eyes at the remembrance. It's always felt like being trapped in her own body. And yet no medical doctor has ever found anything wrong with her. Her blood is well, and her health is perfect. How can this continue happening to her? One doctor suggested that it could be heredity, but she never met her mother or father. She's been an orphan for long. And even then her older sister Melina took care of her until she got murdered. Then she had no one but herself. She's been on her own for over ten years. Since freshmen year of high school. That's when she started to go into these strange comas, but it was always for longer time than she felt.

Her eyes widened. "How long have I been here?" She asked Gabe.

Her narrowed his eyes at her. "About a month."

She gasped. "Only a month?"

"Yes."

She turns to him. "Why are you here? I don't even know you. We aren't even friends."

He shrugged. "You're right. I should leave." He opened the door to leave, but stopped when he heard her whispering quietly to herself.

"Who am I?"

He frowned. "You're the Oracle." He whispered back and walked out without knowing if she heard him or not.

Tony entered the room with Raymond. He kneeled by Melissa's side as soon as he saw she was awake.

Melissa smiled up at her best friend and his husband. "Hey." Her bottom lip trembled. She couldn't hold back the tears and snobs from showing.

Tony hugged her tightly. "It's okay. Your fine now."

She sniffed and nodded. "Thanks, Tony. I'm sorry for ruining your wedding."

"It's okay, darling. You didn't ruin my wedding, you just ruined the party." He chuckled.

"Way to make me feel better."

Raymond kissed Tony's forehead. "Hope you feel better Melissa. I'll be outside. I ned to make some business calls."

"Okay." Tony said.

When Raymond left Tony gave her a serious look. "Melissa something else is up. What's wrong?"

She cursed in her head. Her best friend knows her more than he knows Chanel and Gucci. "I'm just sick of this. I'm sick of being some sick girl that no one knows what's wrong with her. I just want to be me. I worked so hard to make something of my life. I don't want this to happen to me anymore. I'm tired of it all." She confessed.

He nodded. "I know, but we can't do anything about it. Raymond said that he will pay doctors from around the world to come find out what's wrong with you."

She shook her head. "No, thanks for caring, but no. We tried that already and we got into debt. I don't want to get my hopes up."

"Maybe this time will be different." He insisted.

"What if it's not? What if I go and they say what every other doctor told me? What if I'm just this way?"

"Have you thought about finding your birth parents?"

She took a deep breath. She always thought about that, but they didn't want her or her sister, why the hell would she look for them? "I can't. At least not now. I just want to get out of here."

He let out a sigh. "Alright. I'll go tell the nurses if we can leave." She nodded and let him go.

Her thoughts wondered back to Gabe. How his black hair compliments his black eyes. The way he wore dark jeans that matched his leather jacket. His face not soft, but rough. And the way he looked at her with confusion and something else. Will she ever see him again? Would he even want to?

Gabe entered his home just to be greeted with the smell of steak. "Abby?" He called out as he walks into the kitchen. He sees her in jean shorts, and a blue low cut tank top. Her blonde hair falls lose on her shoulders. She's holding a spatula in one hand. He has to admit that she has beauty of a fair sleeping beauty, but he can't help but think that Melissa is the one that holds his attraction. He shakes it off. The Oracle may always be right, but his life in too twisted to let his emotions run amuck.

Abby turns with a smile. "I'm cooking steaks. You're favorite."

"Sounds good."

"So how did it go with Melissa?"

"She's the Oracle of Delphi." He stated.

She dropped the spatula that was in her hand and stared at him with wide eyes. "She can't be. The Oracle died. Melina Died."

He runs his hand over his face in confusion. "I know, but who knows? Maybe she's somewhat related to Melina."

"But Immortals claimed that there was no one left as the heir. No one to become the Oracle."

"Maybe the Immortal Consul was wrong. Although Melina was one of them."

"She was. That's why its hard to believe that Melissa could be the Oracle. The immortal Consul is rarely wrong. Are you sure?"

He nodded. "I am. But the problem is that she doesn't even know it. One mintues she's screaming and shaking in fear the next she threw to the wall and called me Yuxa."

"What happened next?"

"She said something that-" he paused. Should he tell Abby?

"Tell you what? What did she say?" She pushed.

"She told me that she saw that I was going to fall in love with someone."

"Did she tell you who?" She frowned confused.

He nodded. "It's her. She said I'm going to fall in love with her."

"The Oracle is never wrong."

"I know."

She runs her fingers through her blonde hair in frustration. "There's no way we can go tell the Immortal consul. They will find out who we are. Who you are."

"I know."

"Then what are we going to do?"

Gabe scratched the back of his neck. "I'm going to leave it alone."

Abby frowned. "What?"

"I don't need this Abby. It's one thing finding out that she's the Oracle and using it to my advantage. It's different when I'm going to fall in love with her. You even said so. The Oracle is never wrong."

"But you're meant to be wit her. You need to protect her. Her being in the wrong hands could lead to trouble. Everyone wants the Oracle on their side. You know that."

"What do you want me to do? I can't make myself publicly known. Not yet."

"Gabe." She shakes her head. "Maybe it's a meant to be this way. She deserves to know the truth of her being."

"I can't do this. I can't risk falling in love with her now. If I do then all hell breaks lose. I'm the last Yuxa, Abby. I have to do what I came here to do. After that I'm gone."

"Gabe think about this."

"Think about what? There's nothing to think about. I don't want Melissa at all. She's not the kind of person that I would want."

"It's not about what you want. It's about what you need. And you will need her in your life."

"No, I won't."

Abby walked to him until she's standing to him face to face. "You and I know that you being a Yuxa will be known at one point. You're the last one. You're powerful. You have a seat waiting for you in the immortal consul. After we're done here we need to move on and finally settle down. We can't keep running forever. We have to face the truth. And the truth is that density decided to put the Oracle in your hands." She pointed to his heart. " In your heart. Don't let it go."

"I need to go and clear my head." He sighed and went out the back door. He started to take of his clothes while walking further into the woods.

Gabe's hands stitched at his side and his legs clapped together. His body transforming into a black two hundred pound, fifty feet length snake. His eyes changes from black to flaming red. He slithers to the woods as his being takes over. All he can think about is Melissa. The Oracle.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa