Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The Oracle? Gabe's eyes widened in shock. The Oracle of Delphi, or Delphina, had died. Melina was murdered. She was the only one with Oracle blood to keep the Oracle alive. How can this human say something like this? It's impossible.

Melissa grips his arm tightly. She looks around the room in horror. "What do you see?" He asks, but if as if he hasn't said anything. She doesn't snap out of her trance. Before he even blinks he's thrown across the room with great force. The fall actually hurt him. His head banged on the wall creating a huge dent. He could feel the blond trickling down his back. What the hell?

He looks over at Melissa and sees her standing straight like a queen. Her eyes stay glued to his. Her dark hair falls flat on her shoulders. Her white long hospital gown flows swiftly like a fairy as her body glows. Her eyes show so much knowledge and power. She grins.

"We meet again, Yuxa." She doesn't shout, but the force and power behind her voice seems like it.

If she's really the Oracle of Delphi then he needs to show respect. And Oracle can be one hell of a woman if you don't show your respect to her being. They tend to be very vengeful.

He nods in respect. He's a bloodline Yuxa. So far, he's the only one alive, he won't bow or kneel before her. "Oracle."

"Yuxa. Why are you here before me?" She asks.

"I came to request your silence of my being."

"You wish for no one to know a Yuxa lives." She already knows. An Oracle knows everything.

He nods. "Yes."

She steps forward and places her hand on his cheek with a loving feel. "Yuxa, you are aware that I know much. I know future." He nods. "I see love for you. You will fall in love." She gasps as images run through her mine. It takes her time to figure out the face of the one he's meant to love. She frowns and squints at him. "You will love me." She blinks and collapses into his arms.

He's stunned. Fall in love with her? The Oracle never lies. Is he meant to be with her? She seemed as shock as him. Being with an Oracle would benefit him, but falling in love with her won't. There's so many things he doesn't like about her. The way she cared so much about a dress. She looks snobby, but the way she cursed at him was anything but snobby. She's annoying. He hit him! No one ever dared hitting him. And yet somehow he has a soft spot for her. As soon as she called him a yuxa he would have killed her, but instead he hired a rouge keeper to keep an eye on her and inform him when she awakes.

Destiny and fate is twisted. He runs his finger down the side of her face. Could it be true?

Her eyes flutter open. "Servant?" She frowned in confusion. Why is the waiter holding her?

His eyes went from confusion to anger. "I'm no ones servant, madam." He said sarcastically.

She rubs her temples. "Gosh you give me a headache." She stands up straight but her body only holds her for so long. She collapses, but Gabe catches her fall. "Thanks." He then carries her to her bed.

Melissa narrows her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"The same as you Oracle." He comments to see her reaction.

She stares at him confused. "Huh?"

"You really don't remember what you say or what you are when your bloodline takes over?"

She glares at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but I suggest you leave." She dismisses him.

Gabe smirks. "Is that really what you want? Supposedly I'm suppose to be prince charming and you the princess in bed, sleeping until I rescue you."