Ninjago: The Elemental Master...

By Dark_Ashes_

This is a story about a young girl that has elemental powers and accidentally meet the ninja. They allow her... More

CHARACTER INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
ON HOLD
I GOT TAGGED!
LOVE INTEREST
Chapter 15
DISCONTINUED!

Change!

78 2 2
By Dark_Ashes_

Hey everyone it's WolfFang02 and I've been thinking about changing a couple of things so I'll feel better as I write the next chapter. Ok First I want to change the cover and name of my story so I need your guys help to figure it out the Cover only. My decision on the name was a bit hard but I think it is good 'The Elemental Master'. 

1) This one is nice and it kind shows all the characters even with them as cute cats at the bottom...

2) I'm leaning over to this one since the background and all but what do you guys think...

Next is what your character looks like...At first I thought a brunette with brown eyes was good but after giving so thought into in I've decided to make the character with blue eyes and black hair but still have changing highlights. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ (Both Girls are the same one)

Also I forgot to say that I change Aquarius name to Simon for some random reason and I never showed what he looks like so here he is...⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ (first one as a kid then a adult)

👾So now I have to go through the whole story to change it all...my lucky day...Anyway that's all I got for now about the changes in the story so you all will still have to wait. Comment down below of what your answer about the new cover and I'll come back to change it. Until the Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 587 14
||DISCONTINUED|| Y/n is the Queen of the Serpentine. She has always been a do it your self person- or should I say snake? But what happens when a ce...
10.4K 478 29
Forgetting is a normal part of our lives. Whether it's something important or just bringing out the trash. But forgetting a whole person is impossibl...
1.2K 5 39
Shayna is a teen with a dream. Like the average teen, she likes to play games, hang out with friends, and enjoy activities with her family. The only...
16.1K 321 32
Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(γ‚œγƒ­γ‚œ;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1 πŸŒͺ️ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - ITS O...