Demon's Tale.

By purescent_

#674 in FANFICTION #128 in FANTASY #4 in BAEKHYUN #240 in EXO Dark secrets are meant to be kept till death. B... More

Prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
Special Chapter I
014
015
016
017
Special Chapter II
018
019
020
Special Chapter III
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
Special Chapter IV
035
036
037
038
039
040
042
043
044 - FINAL
EPILOGUE
WINGS
Special Chapter V
Special Chapter VI
DREAME
Broken Hearts Club

041

4.3K 212 121
By purescent_

Thank you so much for 100K+ reads!! It meant a lot for me! I love all of you so much!
I'm so sorry for late update, I write this chapter longer than before to apologize for my late update TT-TT
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

...

Baekhyun.

Chan Neul was still sleeping. All her limbs becomes weak and her body froze even after I massage her stiff muscles.
I had to put a pile of blanket on top of her and check her breathing frequently to make sure she still breathing and alive.

I mind linked Suho and others to gather in the room.
Within a second, all of them have teleported inside the room.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.
"What happened to her?" Kyungsoo asked, worried and concern were written on his face.

"I met Princess Chan Neul just now" I blurted and Lay snorted.
"It's not funny" I said as I glared at him.

"I'm sorry" Lay chuckled and gesture me to continue.
"The princess's soul use Chan Neul's body to communicate with me" I said which gains their full attention.

"Her soul was trapped in the castle. She asked me to find and burn her body in King Brooke's secret chamber" I said and they look at me as if I grown another head.

"Are you crazy, Baekhyun? We are forbidden to visit the castle again and you know there'll be consequences" Xiumin said.
"And what is the benefit if we did burn her body?" Luhan asked, crossing his arms.
I know, they didn't want to do this.

"It's just like a suicide, you know. You can't blame us if we disagree" Chen said.
"The princess offers us a sword that could kills King Brooke" I replied and they turns pale.

"Do you want to kill King Brooke, Baekhyun?" Suho asked in a soft tone.
"Chan Neul's safety is my top priority" I replied.

"You know that once we kill him, we'll leave Chan Neul, right?" Suho asked again.
"Yes, but we can't let Chan Neul live in fear. I'm dead anyway, I'm not scared to die again" I chuckled and masked my frown with a weak smile.
I do realise the consequences but I can't let them use Chan Neul as their toy.

"Why do you want to help her so much?" Kai asked.
"She killed our brothers, Kris and Sehun" Kai added.

"Are you sure it was her?" I asked.
"Are you sure it wasn't her?" Tao asked.

"Please just support and help me" I pleaded, throwing my dignity and ego away.
"Remember that we only did it because of Kris and Sehun" Tao whispered before he and Kai decided to left the room.

"Sorry, Baekhyun but what they said were truth. But don't worry, we'll help you" Luhan said.
"I'll call Leeteuk and find help" Suho said.

"I'll get the help from our juniors" Chanyeol said, crossing his arms.

All of them left, leaving me and Chan Neul in the room alone.
I sighed loudly and I run my fingers on my hair, messily.
I wish Kris and Sehun are still with us.

I heard Chan Neul whimpered and I turns my body to face Chan Neul.
I still remember how cute and innocent she looks when she was younger.

I remember how small she was, how she get taller each day and how her eyes twinkled when I offer an ice cream.
She still looks innocent girl in my eyes.

I thought they just realised how important Chan Neul to us and stop blaming her.

***

Ten fainted for almost 42 hours, that I had counted.

Lay was ready to shook him back to life but Suho said he need some rest.

Chan Neul was still sleeping, just like Ten, she's still unconscious.
I found out that her energy drained easily nowadays.

I took my car's keys and drove straight to Seoul Hospital.
I decided to meet Hansol, before it's too late.

I parked the car and went to the reception.

"May I help you, sir?" The nurse asked.
I take a deep breathe before I spoke out.
It's been a long time since I last talked to human, other than Chan Neul.

"I am looking for patient named Hansol" I said as I fiddled my fingers nervously.
The nurse chuckled and I look at the nurse in confusion.

"I'm sorry, sir. There is a lot of our patients named Hansol here, could you tell his surname?" She said.

"Ji Hansol" I answered and I rubbed my nape in embarrassment.

"Ah, that 23 years old kid?" She asked while typing something on the keyboard.
Kid?

"Yes?" I said, questioningly.
"Please fill in the form" She handed a piece of paper and a pen to me.

I immediately took the pen and write all the information.
Of course, I didn't write about my true identity.
At all.

"Thank you, Mr Yu. He's at ward 36A in Level 6" The nurse said.

I nodded and walked to the elevator.
I get into it with a girl behind me.

She was talking to someone through the phone.
Although the line wasn't very strong in the elevator, she managed to made a call.

"I just arrived at the hospital, Mom" She said while I push the button of the Level 6.

"He'll be fine. Hansol is strong" She said.

Hansol?

"Yes, yes. Of course I'll look after him today. Don't worry and take care" She said.

"Bye" She added and hung up the phone.

"Are you going to visit Kim Hansol from room 36A?" I asked.
"Yes. Are you visiting him too? I don't remember you if came here before" She said, skeptically.

"I just heard about it yesterday. I'm his distinct friend" I said and she nodded even though she still look at me suspiciously.

The elevator door opens up and both of us get out from it.

"Who are you to him?" I asked.
"Why should I tell you?" She asked.
She sure tough girl.

This is very hard for me because Chan Neul is a little obedient girl since she's 5 years old although she managed to annoyed me from a few years ago.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me" I shrugged and walks to the direction of the room by looking the signboard.
Within 2 minutes, I saw the Hansol's ward at the end of the hallway.

"Wait" She grabbed my arm before I get into the ward.
"What?" I asked and shake her hand off from mine.

"He's a bit tired today because he just had another surgery last night. Just ignore him if he said he wanted to meet someone" She said.

He wanted to meet me. That's why I'm here.

"Okay" I replied casually and get into the ward.

"I told you, Chae. I was alright. You don't need to worry about me" A hoarse and low voice said to me before I walks towards him.

He expected her to came.
So her name is Chae, the tough girl.

I silently walks towards him.

There he was, laying on bed.
Wires and tubes were all over his pale body.
His face is still the same except he looks more matured.
He grown up very well except for this sickness.

The beeping machine break the silence between us and Hansol's eyes slowly open up.
The dark brown orb that I knew so well.

"Chae?" He asked weakly.
He move his head slowly and his eyes met mine.

His eyes widened instantly and his lips twitched.
Now what should I do?

Should I lied or should I treat him normally like I used to do and cherish the moment?

"B-baekhyun hyung?" He asked with the smile that I'll never forget.
His hands try to reach out for me and I immediately went by his side.

"You came!" He said and hold my hands.
I flinched when his icy hands touch me which surprised me because my body temperature should be colder than him.

Tears brimming in his eyes, making my eyes full of tears too.

"Yes, I came. I came for you, Hansol" I said and cracking a smile.

"Thank you" He thanked me.
"I had been waiting for you so long. I missed you so much" He said.

"I'm sorry. I missed you and others too, Hansol" I said and hug him carefully because of the wires and tubes.

Hansol didn't asked anything about where did I went for almost a decade.
He didn't asked why I still look the same.
He didn't asked why am I still here, alive when there's news about me, dead on the street near the orphanage.

Maybe he think that all of this is his illusion.
An illusion that he'll never erase from his mind.

"How can these happen?" I asked as I take a seat on the chair next to him.
He still holding one of my hand, afraid that I'll go, the moment he let go of my hand.

"I just involved in a car accident, recently. It was fine for the first 3 months but then, cancerous cells began to spread on my brain" He said and I nodded slowly.
He looks very tired.

His eyes slowly close by itself and his grip on mine loosened.

"Who's the girl?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"My fiancee, Han Chaekyung. I called her Chae" Hansol chuckled.

"You need to be strong for her, she is your reason to live" I said.
"I found my family, hyung" He whispered out of blue and his eyes fluttered open.

"What?" I asked in confusion.
"My real family. They involves in a car accident a decade ago but the baby, my younger sister weren't found" Hansol said.

"How did you know that they're your family?" I asked.
Orphanage kids usually will found their new family instead their real family.

I never met my real family either.
There's not even a single picture of them where I could kept close with me.

"Mrs Lim help me to find mine. She told me before that my parents were giving me to Ms Cha, Mrs Lim cousin that time because they didn't have a lot of money. They worried that I didn't get enough nutrition and decided to give me to the orphanage. But they promise they'll take me back as soon as possible" Hansol said.

"Did they?" I blurted.
"Mrs Lim brought me from Jinan to Seoul because Ms Cha disappeared when someone blackmailing her. I lost contacted with my parents since then" Hansol replied.

Mrs Lim kept us with her whole heart.
Even though we had problems, she'll always find a way to solve it.

"I know my younger sister's name" Hansol said with a small smile.
I stare at him as a sign for him to proceed.

"Park Chan Neul" He said.
"What?!" I asked in a higher tone.

Chan Neul.
The car accident.
Jinan.

"I believe she's still alive out there, that's why I'm going to fight off this cancer and find her one day" Hansol said.

"Good. I'm leaving" I said, still stunned with everything. Maybe I should bring Chan Neul back to her old house and find some information of Hansol there if it's true.

"Will you come back?" Hansol asked.
"Don't leave me, please" He pleaded.

"I'll bring your sister here" I said before I teleported to my car. I'm not going to say I'll come back, I'm scared that I'll broke the promise again but I promised to bring Chan Neul to him.

I don't care if Hansol or Chae will really think I am a ghost.

I drove back to home and parked the car.
Just as I open the door, I saw Ten, was running to my direction.

At first I thought he wanted to talk to me but actually he wanted to escape through the door.

"Stop him!" Kai shouted at me but Ten run as fast as a lightning.
I could felt the soft breeze hits my face when he run next to me.

Unexpectedly, I saw Lay get out from the kitchen and throw a big frying pan to Ten.
And as usual Lay always throw something accurately.

"What happened?" I asked as I saw Kai lifts Ten up and bring him back to spare room.

"You should expected that after that stupid satansoo and his allie show off their demon" Lay said and shook his head in dismay.

***

Tao let Chan Neul sleep in his bedroom because it's full with safety of the silver locks.
I had faith for the locks to works even though King Brooke or Prince Alexander could just destroy it with just one snap.

I tucked Chan Neul in the bed and strokes her hair gently.

"I'm sorry, Chan Neul.. You deserves a better life" I said, a stray of tear manages to escape from my eyes, even though I tried so hard to hold it.

"I promise, all of this will end soon. You don't need to suffer all of this anymore, Chan Neul" I added.

"You'll love someone who will treat you rightfully and love you with his whole heart. You'll start your life again, Chan Neul.." I whispered.

"Without me.." I said in a low tone while holding her hands.

"I love you.. so much" I silently cried as I kissed her forehead before I get up.

After a few seconds, my phone buzz and I checked the caller ID.
It was Namjoon.

"Yes?" I answered the call after wipe my tears harshly.
"King Brooke was throwing a sudden small party in the dining room with Prince Alexander which is far from the main section. The castle's main section is estimated clear for about half an hour" Namjoon replied.

"How many are there supporting us?" I asked, a little bit insecure.

"About 82 demons. Don't worry, Baekhyun hyung, we'll be alright" Namjoon answered, determined.
"Could some of them guard my house?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll sent 15 of them to your house now" Namjoon replied and I sighed in relief.
"Thank you, Namjoon. I don't know how to thank you" I said.

"Kill him" He whispered before he hung his phone.

I turns to my body and walks towards the door to get others.

"Back to home safely" Chan Neul whispered without opening her eyes.
I'm sure she was listening to my rants before.

"I promise" I whispered, determined to back home into her welcoming and warm arms.

I get into Lay's room first because his room is next to Tao's room.

I noticed that no one is inside his room, as usual.
And I noticed there are only one of the small glass bottle that was filled with pale orange liquid left. I'm sure it was 10 of them before.

"Hey" An arm wrapped around my shoulder, which made me flinched.
It was Luhan.

"Namjoon had called me to go to the castle now. We already gathered at front of the house" Luhan said in a soft tone as if I looks very vulnerable.

"Let's go" I forced a smile as I follows Luhan from the back.
As we get out the house, I was greeted by a group of demon that consists of 15 guys.

They slightly bowed their head in respect and I nodded my head in response.

I hold Luhan and Kai's hands as we teleport together to the castle.
As I open my eyes, the dark world came into my view.

"Come on!" Suho whispered as he ran towards the back door of the castle.

The door creaks open and Taehyung came into our view.

"I'll lead you to the main section" Taehyung said in hurry and lead us the way.
It took about 3 mins to reach the destination as we ran to there.

"On the right is the King's bedroom and right next to the room is the Princess's room" Taehyung said.
"What's room at the left?" I asked, looking at the room at the edge of the room.

"I'm not sure about it but it is said that The King used to stay in the room right after the princess's death" Taehyung said.

"I'll go there" I said confidently.
"We'll check other places too" Suho said.

"I'll be guarding here with Chanyeol" Tao volunteered.

"Another 23 minutes left" Taehyung said, looking at his watch.

"Good luck, I'll be guarding near the dining room" Taehyung said and ran away.

I walks towards the room and push the door.
I could saw millions of tiny dust flew around the room.
I could also saw a few spider web hanging at the ceiling.

Once I get into the room, the door close by itself and darkness engulf my vision.

My eyes drifted to the floor when I could saw something glowing.
It was a small glowing dot and it moves to south.

I follow the path until it stop to a mirror.
I stare at my reflection before I could see words written on the mirror.

"No one know their truth face. Sometimes mirror hide something that we couldn't see"

Hide?

I punch the mirror instantly until it broke into pieces.

Thank you for the demon's blood inside me, the wounds healed up quickly.

My eyes drifted to the mirror and I saw a big hole that looks like a small tunnel which could fits me well.
I take a deep breathe and crawled along the tunnel.

Suddenly, I could smell faint roses scent at the end of the tunnel.
I was in awe the moment I saw Princess Chan Neul laying on a transparent,well-preserved capsule.

It's still weird when I remember the story of my past life who loves her.

Her hair was a long, light brown longer and she also had longer eyelashes than Chan Neul.

Yes, I stare at Chan Neul every time to reminisce her face features.

A loud bang kept me back to senses.

I stare at the body, thinking of how I should burn her body.

I turns around the room but I found nothing.
Think of something, Byun Baekhyun!

Burn, fire, heat, light.
Light generate heat!
Maximum point of heat leads to fire!

"Hey, did you found something Baekhyun?" A familiar voice asked which belongs to Chanyeol.

"Yes, yes! Come here! I want you to burn this!" I shouted.
"What?!" He exclaimed.

Realising my hands could destroy everything, I use my power to get rid off the capsule.
Once it is broken down, the capsule was open up and as if it on cue, Chanyeol was already next to me.

"Burn that body!" I pointed out to Princess Chan Neul's body.
"Are you crazy?! That is the royal's body!" Chanyeol growled.
"You're here to help me!" I hissed.

Chanyeol was angry and I could see sparks of flame in his palm.
Immediately, I took his palm and put it on the Princess's body.
The small fire ignite from the princess long hair and spread to other body parts instantly.

Chanyeol cursed under his breathe as he immediately retreat his hands back.
"I am so angry, Baekhyun" Chanyeol bawled his fist.

"We had no time left! Let's get out of here!" I exclaimed as I pull his burning hands while I saw the princess's body was completely burnt.

Chanyeol get out from the tunnel-like hole first.
When I was about to crawls along the tunnel, I heard a voice whispered next to me.

"Thank you, Baekhyun. The sword will be in your house now" The soft voice said which I believes belongs to the princess but I couldn't see anyone.

"P-princess?" I stuttered.

"I'll granted your wish. Only one wish" Princess Chan Neul offered.

"But it is something you couldn't share to anyone. This deal is only between me and you" She added.

"I want her to be happy" I said.

"What do you meant by?" She asked.

"I want her to forget every memories that we share, any memories about the demon's world, I want her to move on once I wasn't there, once I won the war" I answered.

"And so her memories will start to faded away.." The princess said before Chanyeol shouted for my name.

"Remember, you can't tell anyone"

I get out from the room and were greeted by 7 of my members, who guarding outside the room.

"It's a trap! Run!" Lay shouted from the end of the hallway.

"Where the others?!" Suho asked in panicked.

"They took them.. They are no longer with us..."

"R-run.."

Lay's body arched forwards, we could hear the bones snapping in his body and we could clearly listen to his scream in pain.

"Lay!" I shouted, and was about to run to him but Chanyeol and Tao pulls me as towards Kai as we teleported back to home.

***

All of us landed on the floor roughly as the teleport didn't went well.

The demons who should be guarding Chan Neul were no longer here.

All of us panted and breathe heavily and none of us spoke any single thing.

We just lost Xiumin, Chen, Luhan and Lay.

Suddenly, a loud noise from Tao's room made us startled.

I run to that room instantly and were followed by others.

I barge into that room and noticed Chan Neul had dropped Tao's wushu stick.

Chan Neul put Tao's wushu stick back to it place and turns to facing us with a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't remember why I slept in Tao's room" Chan Neul said as she rubbed her nape using her hand nervously.

All of us look at her weirdly.

"I don't understand why are you looking at me like that?.." Chan Neul said in confusion as she sat on the bed.

"What do you meant?" I asked.

"Where are the others?" She asked.
"Who do you meant, Chan Neul?" I asked and gulped a ball of lump down my throat.

"Why are you kept asking me that question? I was asking where is them?" Chan Neul said.
"Kris and Sehun disappeared, don't you remember?" I asked and sit in front of her.

"Disappeared? Were they alright?" Chan Neul asked in concern.

"Stop lying, Chan Neul" Kai gritted his teeth.

"You knew what happen to them, Chan Neul. You were the one who was holding that crystal knife and with Sehun on that night!" He growled and Chan Neul flinched as her eyes fill with tears instantly.

"I d-don't know, a-anything" She whimpered as she scooted away from Kai and hide behind me.

"Enough!" I shouted, pulling Chan Neul close to me.
"I kept my mouth sealed tightly every time you hurt her! She often cried in her sleep! Everyday, I noticed that her eyes were bright red and puffy but I still kept my mouth shut. I was so fool back then but now I won't let you hurt her again!" I growled, seeing everything red in my vision.

"C-calm down.." Chan Neul whispered behind me as she touch my shoulder.
I immediately melts by her touch.

Chanyeol's lips twitched into a smile.
"Whatever, she's still a murderer" He spat before he left.

Chan Neul gasped as I could hear her fast heartbeats and her messy breathing.

"Did I do something bad, Baekhyun?"

-------------------------------------------------

Now what do you think of the chapter?
Should I continue write chapter around 3000++ words?

Anyway, what'll happen to Chan Neul and everyone?!
Share your thoughts about everything!

Maybe you want to share about what you thought for the ending, or how you hate the royals demon and how much you wanted to punch EXO back to senses in this story!

Or maybe you want to fangirling over Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's abs! Asdfghjkl! Baekhyun.. H-he just ripped those shirt and so does my soul and I am on fireyah! Lolll xD They are superb hot! I'M WAITING FOR D.O'S ABS TO SHOW UP NOW! Pffff XD
So share the thoughts!

This story will be already one year tomorrow!
#HappyOneYearOld #Demon'sTale

purescent_ loves her readers 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.4K 13
|COMPLETED| A story wherein EXO members admire Baekhyun except for Chanyeol, and Baekhyun likes no one else but Chanyeol all along. Pairings: Chanye...
5.8K 328 4
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 18,842 words Ever since Baekhyun was young, he possessed the unique ability to see his compatibility with others. When his hand...
4.4K 335 23
Chanyeol was awaiting for revenge, he has been in coma for years; his family kept him alive and they are rich! There is the darkest history why Chany...
6.3K 704 33
Highest rank: 1#ot12forever 124# fanfiction 42# Exoplanet Lilly a half angel finds that 12 boys...