Love Bite (Book 2 of the His...

Da Rose_Wolf_

(If you haven't read His Alpha Her Omega then go ahead and do so, it will save you a lot of confusion) Highe... Altro

Chapter 1 Racing Home
Chapter 2 Finally Home
Chapter 3 Safe at Home
Chapter 4 A Great Morning
Chapter 5 worst Case Scenario
Chapter 6 Baby Bomb? The Midnight Pop-Tart Run
Chapter 7 Brothers Back in arms
Chapter 8 The Visitor
Chapter 10 The Interrogation, and the Unthinkable
Chapter 11 On Alert
Chapter 12 Pure Bliss
Chapter 13 Wake Up Call
Chapter 14 House Call
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Mate Madness and Luka's plan of attack
Chapter 17 Preperation
Chapter 18 A new pair of hearts
Authors Note: Please Read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Elliot's Heart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 She finally Snaps
Chapter 27 Who She Really Is
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 9

3.1K 119 16
Da Rose_Wolf_

Previously, on Love bite  

  We clash again on two legs again, growling, snapping, clashing our teeth together, and snarling as we do so, just like we did the first time, the only difference is this time I have the advantage. As he's trying to get to me I lean forward and lock my jaws tightly around the Rogue's neck and then just wait for a second, then one quick snap along with a sharp whine later I let go, and his body limply falls to the ground. It's over.

I drop back down on all four paws, my heart rate still going a million miles a minute inside my chest. I then shake my head slightly and snarl in victory, then as I look back at the body of the wolf I just killed my heart rate then slows and my ears slightly flatten at the realization of what I've just done. I then let out a pitiful sounding whimper and my legs begin to buckle, I then sit down. What did I just do? I ask myself panting, as I shift back into my human form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

Did we all just see what I think we saw? I ask myself with my eyes all but popping out of my head. Did Luka just manage to kill a large male Rogue that was even slightly bigger then he is, I mean Luka only came up to about his neck. Of course he did manage to defeat Ace Summers after he was kidnapped a little over a year ago, but that was different then this. That time Luka wasn't even in control, his wolf was, so he had no control over his actions, but this time it was clear that Luka was in control of his animal side the entire time. What had my uncle been teaching him while they were out in Bloodstone Canyon? I find myself asking inside my mind.

"Same old Luka, always full of surprises" Keith grumbles chuckling slightly, as he looks over towards me.

I look over back towards him and shake my head. "No, I really don't think it is the same Luka" I whimper. Sure he may look the same, but this new Luka is grown up, and has learned some new tricks. The question is, what kinds of new tricks?

I then turn towards Elliot. "Okay Maloney, it's clear, so that means that you and your little friend can come out now " I slightly whimper, very slowly Elliot moves up a bit revealing a worried looking girl, Maloney in a sitting position, using her hand to cover the pups eyes, as if trying to shield her from the shock of what just happened, then as I softly approach her she removes her hand and the pup just looks up at me with wide eyed wonder written all over her face.

"Good morning Maloney, and who's this?" I ask her as I crouch down, so I don't frighten the little one.

"Actually Alpha, she wanted you to guess who she is" She replies, as the little pup then smiles at me and sticks her little baby pink tongue out.

I then take a good look. There are a limited number of options on who it could be, but I know for a fact that she isn't a Rogue herself otherwise she would be smelling like one, but instead she's smelling like one of my pack with her own unique scent mixed in along with it, I then try to think hard about it for a moment. "Alright. I give up, who are you little one?" I ask her in a gentle tone.

Maloney then looks down towards the pup and smiles. "Go on mind link the Alpha, go ahead" She tells her with a slight nod, and in less than a second I feel the buzzing sensation in my head, I pick up the line.

"Hello?"

"Hello, would this be the Alpha?" A small voice on the other end asks me.

"Yes it is, may I ask who this is?" I ask her back.

"Alpha Sophie, it's Chloe" She replies with a giggle, then the line goes dead.

My jaw then drops as I slowly look up towards Maloney. "Did she? Is that really?..." I trail off unable to finish speaking, Maloney just gives me a simple nod. I then look back down towards Chloe. "When did she shift?" I ask her older sister.

"She shifted last night, didn't you feel the new connection in the pack?" Maloney then asks me, my mind then flashes back to last night. It was Faya and Maloney's nine year old baby sister, she's the new member of the pack, I think to myself.

"Well, congratulations Chloe, I'm sure this must be exciting for you" I say to the little pup across from me.

"Yes it is" She replies in a yip. "I shifted when I heard you howl, it hurt for just a second, then before I knew what was going on I was standing on all four paws and howling along."

"Yes you were" Maloney coos as she runs her fingers gently through her sister's dark creamed colored fur. "Oh and speaking of which" She then cuts her eyes over towards Luka, who's just sitting there in human form breathing heavily. Now it's Maloney's turn to drop her jaw. "Oh my gosh, is that Luka?" She asks me in a gasp.

"Yes it is. Hey Luka?" I call out, he turns his head and looks at me. "If you would be so kind, come over, I have some fellow pack members who want to say hello to you" I say, motioning him to come over to us.

At the mention of her old play pals name, Chloe's wolf then transforms into a little girl with the same sparkling eyes and that same big happy, smile on her face, the only difference is that her light brown hair is no longer curled and is a little longer then it use to be, then as Luka approaches, Chloe stands up from her sister's lap and she runs over to him as fast as her little legs can carry her.

"Uncle Luka, you've returned" She says, grabbing hold of his leg just staring up at him, grinning.

It's then that I stand up. "How's it going Chloe?" Luka asks her, as he then gently scratches his fingers up and down her back.

"Pretty good, can you please pick me up?" Chloe asks, as she then releases his leg and spreads her arms out wide.

Luka then bends down and gently grabs hold of her small body. "Well, that's good to hear" He says as he then picks her up, it's then that I notice that his left arm is quivering slightly. Is he hurt?

"Wee" Chloe squeals happily, as Luka takes her into his arms.

He then gently using his free hand he turns Chloe's small head to the side, revealing the same pair of ear rings. "Wow" Luka says amazed.

"What is it Uncle Luka, do I have something on my face?" Asks Chloe.

"No Chloe. I was just wondering, are these the same pair of ear rings that you had on the last time I saw you?" He asks her in a reply.

'Yes they are. My mother told me she wanted me to go and get a new pair over a month ago, I said no way hosay" Chloe tells him.

"You're not still proud of those things are you?" Luka asks her, with a smile on his face.

"Of course I still am" She replies back in a humbled tone.

Luka then chuckles slightly. "I've missed you Chloe" Says Luka.

"Missed you to Uncle Luka" Chloe says, as she wraps an arm around his neck. I feel the slight urge to growl, but my wolf knows it's pointless, Chloe's much to young for him.

Suddenly I see that Luka's face is grimacing. "Chloe, do you mind if your Uncle Luka puts you back down now?" He asks through his slightly gritted teeth, She just nods her head.

Luka puts her down and she runs over to the next wolf in front of her. "Uncle Elliot" She calls out with a smile on her face.

"How are you doing today Chloe?" Elliot whimpers as he gets down in a play bow and wags his tail slightly, I smile, turning towards the both of them. Oh yea, there's no doubt about it, she'll do just fine.

I turn back towards Luka and I can see something isn't quite right, his arm's still quivering, but now so is his shoulder, and so are his legs. It may just be from the shock, I think to myself. Killing your first Rogue is a big milestone for some wolves, but to have one that big be your kill would leave some young wolves in shock let alone a young Alpha, It's a big deal. "Are you okay over there Luka?" I ask, and all the heads turn in his direction simultaneously. He doesn't answer Luka just stands there looking at me, then suddenly he falls to his knees, grasping his shoulder as he goes down. My eyes then go wide.

"Luka!!" I call out as I run over towards him. "Luka, what's wrong? Tell me" I say, getting behind him and dropping to my knees as well.

"Shoulder, it's hurting super bad" He replies with a pain filled moan.

"Okay Luka, I'm going to need to get a good look at it, can you take your jacket and shirt off for me please?" I ask him, my medical training kicking in. "And don't worry, your wolf will help prevent you from getting too cold" I then add.

"And Sophie, do you not remember there is a nine year old girl watching" Luka says, sounding a little self conscious, I then see Kieth roll his wolf eyes.

"Luka would you relax, she's use to seeing boys walking around the pack without their shirts on, besides, she's seen both of her sisters mates without there shirts on, so she's fine" I say.

"Okay, if you say so Sophie, but just to be safe. Hey Elliot, can you stand in front of Chloe please? Luka asks, looking over towards Elliot.

Elliot lets out a huff as he slowly stands in front of the nine year old, while I hear Maloney let out a small laugh, Luka then turns his head back and look straight ahead. "Okay Luka, now that the pups eyes are shielded, you may take off your jacket and shirt" I tell him.

Luka starts to do as he's told, he first takes off his jacket with very little effort and tosses it to the side, but when it comes to his shirt he has a little bit more difficulty pulling it over his head then he did this morning when he first put it on. When He does finally get the shirt off I can clearly see what the problem is, Luka's left shoulder is bruised a light purple and is swelling slightly.

"Okay Luka, I think I found the source of your pain hold on just for one second" I say, then I connect my mind link to my aunt's. "Hello, Aunt Sherry? I call out.

"Hi Little Sophie, what's the matter?" She asks, me sounding concerned.

"Luka's hurt" I reply, sounding a little panicked.

"What happened, little Sophie" She asks me.

"I'll show you and Shelby when y'all get here, but please do hurry" I say, cutting the connection between us, my panic growing more and more by the second.

Luka snaps me out of my thoughts with another pain filled moan, hearing it makes my wolf want to howl, so I just gently grab hold of his shoulders. "It hurts real bad" He says in between his tightly gritted teeth.

"Shh...It's okay Luka, hey, lets see if I can try to relieve some of your pain before my Aunt and Shelby get here" I say softly, before I gently take the skin on Luka's shoulder and begin to kneed it with my fingers. Luka then lets out a relieved sigh as he slowly lowers his head slightly. "There we go" I say as I feel him relax through my hands. "Was this from the fight with the Rogue?" I ask him softly.

"Yes and no" Luka replies back in a grumble. "I tripped over a hidden rood when your Uncle and I were back in Bloodstone Canyon running for our lives but it was healing, it healed enough to allow me to be able to run and play around in the bunker with you last night without it bothering me too much, but when that Rogue leaned in on me during our fight that added weight make me injure my shoulder, not only that but it caused even more damage."

"Oh, is that all, alright lets see if we can get this taken care of" I say in a gentle tone.

I feel him start to tense up under my hand. "Sophie, I'm sorry I didn't tell..." He tries to finish, but I cut him off when my hand kneads a good spot on his shoulder.

"Shh...Shh...Shut your mouth and just relax" I say, trying to calm him, and Luka relaxes under my hand once again.

Suddenly the forest comes alive with cracks and snaps once again , then only a second later I see my uncle's brown and white wolf rocketing out of the trees, along with Quinn, Faya, and Eden, Maloney's mate, growling and snarling as they do so. At the same time at a spot in the trees about a foot from where my uncle and them appeared, my aunt and Shelby arrive. How did she get here so fast? I ask myself. It's easy for my aunt to run through the thick trees that surround the meeting valley, but that's because she's had to do it for such a long time. But for a human teenager like Shelby it is straight up impossible, she would normally have to ride on the back of a wolf to even get down here.

As my uncle starts to look around the large space, I see Quinn look over towards me as if to say hello, his soft brown eyes seem intent on mine, even though I'm sitting behind Luka. Always the shy one of the pack, I think to myself. "Hello Quinn" I say softly.

"Hey man, how are you doing? Sorry I split from patrol a little while ago, I just was walking by the training grounds, and then saw that Alpha Luka was back, so I had to say my hello's and what not" Keith says, walking over towards his best friend, Quinn response by giving his good buddy a gentle nudge on the shoulder.

"Maloney, Chloe you're both alright" Faya grumbles, as her brown wolf nuzzles the both of them, first her little sister, then her baby sister, causing Elliot to step slowly out of the way. "There you are young one, did you have a good first shift?" She then asks her in a grumble, Chloe just gives her a slight nod of her head.

"What happened here Sophie?" My uncle asks me, then he looks over and sees the body of the black Rogue lying there on the ground. "What has happened here Sophie?" He then asks, turning back towards me with a slight twitch of his ear.  

"We would like to know as well" My aunt and Shelby say walking over towards me, sneaking a peak at the Rogue's body as they do so.

I stand up and walk out from behind Luka. "It will be easier if I do it this way. Okay everybody look into my eyes" I say, and all the heads, except for Maloney and Chloe's turn towards me, because they already know what happened.

I let out a deep breath, and with my eyes starting to turn yellow the image show starts to play through my head, as I start to replay the memories from what just happened here, the show only last a few seconds.

As the members get done with what I had to show them ,and my eyes slowly return to there normal human green, I find my aunt, uncle, and Shelby are looking at me. "So that's what's happened, are you okay there Luka?" My uncle asks him in a slight whimper, cocking his head over to the side.

"Yes Uncle, he's fine, it's just his shoulder got beat up a little" I reply.

"A little " I hear Luka groan in pain, from where he's still sitting.

"Okay, Shelby, Sophie, let's go over and see what we've got" My aunt says, as she starts to walk over towards Luka, Shelby and I then follow suit.

"His shoulder's bruised and is swelling slightly, I've rubbed on it, trying to decrease his pain a bit before you two got here" I tell them both as I sit back behind Luka, in the same spot I was sitting in previously.

"It's a good thing you did Little Sophie. "Okay Luka, I know something that will make the pain go away, hold on for just one second" My aunt says walking over towards a pile of snow, she then turns towards Keith. "I wouldn't suppose you would have a piece of cloth or something of that manner on you by any chance, would you Keith?" My aunt asks him.

Keith then shifts back to his human form, and sticks his hand inside his jeans pocket as he speed walks over towards her. "Well, I don't have a cloth with me per say, but, would this help?" He then asks her, pulling out a plastic bag and handing it to her.

"Yes, that will do just fine, thanks Keith" My aunt replies, gently taking it from him.

"No biggie at all, I'm just happy to help ma'am" Keith says as he shifts back into his wolf form, and my aunt starts to fill the bag up with snow.

After she's finished, my aunt comes over and places the makeshift ice pack on Luka's injured shoulder, she then turns her head towards me. "Well Sophie, you're the boss, what do you want us to do with him?" Asks my aunt.

"I want you and Shelby to take him home, and once you two get him home, I want you two to get him soaking in the tub for a while, I'll come straight home when I'm finished with my Alpha duties" I reply as I turn towards her.

My aunt then turns towards Luka. "Understood, Luka can you stand up?" She asks him.

"Yes, if you would help me" He replies through his slightly gritted teeth. My aunt then takes hold of the ice pack, in one hand, stands up, and holds out her other one to Luka, he takes hold of it and slowly gets to his feet.

"Hey Shelby, will you please walk behind him and keep this ice on his shoulder until we get him home?" My aunt asks turning towards her, she nods and takes the Ice pack from my aunt before gently pressing it into Luka's shoulder.

I get up and walk around Luka, so that I'm now standing in front of him, I then throw my arms gently around his neck, being careful of his shoulder. "I'm going to miss you my love, have a good soak, and I'll try to be back home as soon as I can" I say softly.

"No rush, sweetheart, there's no need to rush home" Luka replies back, sounding gentleman like, then after he says goodbye to Elliot and the others he, my aunt and Shelby walk off towards home.

Once Luka's out of sight, the other pack members are about to turn around and walk away, that is until I speak up. "Hold it" I say as I shift back into my wolf, all the heads turn back towards me with their ears perked, I then let out a long howl.

A few minutes later the wolf forms of, Andrew, Dylan, and Arthur come running out of the trees in front of me. "You howled for us, Alpha?" Andrew's solid dark brown wolf slightly snarls.

"Yes guys, a Rogue was passing through our land, luckily Luka killed it, and saved Maloney and Chloe before they could get hurt. I want to do a sweep of the entire territory to make sure it's safe, because as you all know nine times out of ten, Rogue's don't travel alone" I snarl.

"Understood, Alpha, where do you want us to start?" Art snarls, as his ears flatten slightly.

"You'll guys will split into groups of two, so that all of you can search every inch of the pack grounds. Andrew and Faya, you two will patrol the south side. Maloney and Eden, you two mates will patrol the east side of the grounds. Dylan, Art, you guys will patrol the land to the west. Keith and Quinn, you guys will patrol the northern part, oh and if you guys see Beta Chris, please tell him what's going on" I tell all of them in a snarl. 

"Understood, Alpha, okay guys we have our orders, now let's get moving" And drew snarls right before him, Faya, Maloney and Eden, and Dylan and Art run off first into the forest. Keith and Quinn look towards each other, and give a quick nod before following after them, leaving just Elliot, my uncle, and little Chloe with me.

"Elliot take Chloe home, I'm sure her mommy and daddy are worried sick" I say, turning towards him. "Oh and if you would, can you take Luka's jacket and shirt back with you and drop them off by the house?" I ask. " And then you've got to head off to work."

"Sure thing Alpha, of course I will" Grumbles Elliot, he then looks down towards Chloe. "Well you heard the lady, let's go, go, go, go," He playfully hustles her, as she shifts back into her wolf and then they both walk off.

I then look towards my uncle. "Hey Uncle, if you would go get Colt please, I'm ready to question him now" I slightly snarl.

"Say no more, I'll grab Cody and we'll meet you in there Little Sophie" He Grumbles as he then makes his way back behind the trees.

I give him a nod, before I turn around myself and take off towards my office.

==========================================   

Wow guys, two chapters in one day, I'm on a roll. Writing this Chapter was a blast, it was sweet for the most part and it was fun. So you guys  finally found out it was Chloe, she's the new member of Sophie's pack, she finally shifted. Also you Emerald Shifters got a little bit of Luphie cuteness, don't worry there's going to be a lot more where that came from.

What do you guys think of Chloe joining the pack? 

What do you guys think this chapter should be called?

As always to all of our new Emerald Shifters please be sure to keep reading, because we like to watch the numbers go up. Vote, because we love the support. Comment, so that you can give your opinion, and if you find any mistakes, feel free to let us know. Add it to your reading list and library, to stay updated. And share it, to get it out there, Bye guys.                    

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

598 9 33
Skylar is an omega in her pack, she is a born leader and only wishes to help her pack. She has secrets hidden up her sleeves that no ones know of and...
574K 21.8K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...
455K 25.6K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...