My Protector (Camren)

By stayharmonized4

Camila Cabello is an ordinary girl. She goes to school, has a loving family, some trustful friends, and has a... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

19.1K 550 330
By stayharmonized4

Camila's POV

I was walking down the familiar path to my house. The dirty, gum stained sidewalk getting bumbled by my combat boots. They really aren't my kind of style but in this cold whether my worn out converse weren't going to cut it today. Have you ever had one of those crazy, completely out of the blue temperature changes in your state? Well today was Florida's day and I was not liking it. Going from the sunny, warm sunshine to the cold, nasty wind was absolutely awful for me. I don't know maybe Florida is on its period or something and Miami is suffering the hormonal changes. I hid my face in my jacket to protect it from the harsh winds that blew my way, but kept my eyes uncovered so I can see where I'm going. YES! I'm only a couple more blocks away from my house, come on Camila tumblr is calling you! A sudden burst of energy washed over me at the thought of my laptop on my bed waiting for me. My pace quickened as I held my books tighter to my chest as I began to hear multiple footsteps behind me, but ignored them thinking it was just another person trying to get home. Next thing I knew I fell face first on the cold ass floor knocking my books across the floor, as I laid there I heard laughter coming from behind me. I turned around and came in sight with the one and only Wesley and Keaton Stormberg. How did they catch up with me so fast? I let out a sigh as I got up and dusted myself off and started picking up my books. Once I had them all in my grasp they were smacked down to the floor again. What the actual fuck..

"What is your problem? Go home!" I said to Keaton's grinning face. 

"You know what my problem is? You're my fucking problem. Why you had to come to our school and ruin it you worthless bitch." His voice growled full of hatred. Wow...I never knew someone could dislike me so much. Come on girl say something back, don't let them see you hurt.

"Like you're any better you stupid cunt. And how do you even know what goes on in school? You're hardly there!" His face grew hard and his hands balled up into fist. I took a step back feeling my stomach turn and my wall slowly start to fall down. I felt my back come into contact with a hard body, I jumped at the sudden contact and let out a scream making my heart rate quicken. When I turned around I came face to face with Wesley, he had his arms crossed and his stupid smile plastered on his face.

"Aww is little Karla scared?" 

"Don't call me that." I demanded through clenched teeth. He knows I don't like being called that.

"Or what KARLA? What you going to do KARLA?" He said poking my shoulder ever time he said my name. My anger just kept getting worse and worse, these dickheads don't know when to stop. I smacked his hand away and his smile quickly faded. 

"You fucking bitch don't you dare lay your dirty hands on me again!" He yelled while rubbing the back of his hands in his jeans. Then I felt someone lift me off the ground and I started squirming trying to get off their grip.

"Let go off me!" He just laughed at me.

"Shut up. Hey Wesley whe-" He got interrupted by a voice that came behind us. When we turned around there was no one there.

"Over here you bums." A husky feminine voice said. Wait, that voice sounds familiar. Wesley and Keaton were looking for the person while i was still off the ground ugh.

"Can you put me down!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up no one cares!" Keaton said while shaking me. I felt my eyes begin to sting this was just to much. Why me? Why now? Out of no where a figure passed by at lightening and a girl appeared behind Wesley. My jaw dropped and my eyes grew wide at what was in front of me. There stood a red eyed girl with long black hair starring at the back of Wesley's head, while her lips was in a tight line and her face displayed pure anger. Wesley was totally oblivious at the figure standing behind him, he looked at us weird and raised an eyebrow. The same girl in my dream.

"What?" She tapped his shoulder and as soon as he turned around she punched him in the face. Wesley fell at the sudden impact and got on top of him and repeatedly punched his face until he was bleeding through his mouth, noise, and ears. I know right who makes a person bleed through there ear! This is unreal. It was like she was possessed. After one last punch she put her hand through his chest, causing Wesley to scream in pain and she took out his heart and squeezed the hell out of it until it turned into ashes. This made Wesley turn to ashes as well and was blown away by the wind. She let out a chuckle and was by my side in no time. 

"Put her down now or I will make your punishment worse than what you just saw." She growled. Wait...where those fa-fangs inside her mouth?! Uh oh.

"N-no." Omg he is so stupid. Doesn't he know not to mess with a vampire. She hissed and he finally let me go, I ended up landing on my ass at the sudden movement. Keaton started to run away but she tackled him down with her super speed and landed on top of him. She let out a loud hiss and bit his neck. He lead out an agonizing scream as she stuck her fangs deeper into his neck. She pulled away and Keaton turned into ashes. After she whipped her mouth and stuck her fangs back in her mouth she ran to my side at lightening speed. It's like fast forwarding a movie only 97854 times more faster. She knelled next to me and started inspecting my face for any bruises.

"You OK Camila?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Good now wake up." Wait what?

 **********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************

I shot up from the bed holding  my chest as I took deep breaths to try and steady my fast heart beat. That was all a dream? It felt like I was about to have a nightmare but the she came out of no where and killed the boys. How? I looked around the room and all of the memories from yesterday came rushing back into my head. I can't believe that I am the "mate" of a "vampire", but how did I have this dream? Were is she? As if she was reading my mind (which I know she did) she appeared by the bed in a blink of an eye, her eyes were red and she seemed out of breath. She looked worried and a bit tense.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm fine. The real question is are you ok?" I asked. She sat on the bed facing me and just stared at me for a moment, while I stared back at her. I never in a million years would have thought that I would be sitting with a vampire, who happens to be my "mate", on a bed looking into each others eyes. You only see these things in movies or read about them in stories, this isn't suppose to happen in real life. Especially to a girl like me. 

"I'm just, perfect. I have you with me, don't I? What more do I need." OMG she did not just say that omg. I felt my cheeks heat so I hid my face in my pillow and she started laughing.

"Camz you're so adorable." Wait, what she called me?

"What did you called me?" I asked while raising my head from the pillow.

"I called you Camz. I thought that maybe I should think of a nickname for you so I um...it's ok if you don't like it I understand." She mumbled. For a vampire she's really hard on herself.

"No I like it. Everyone usually calls me Mila, your the first to ever call me something different." She smiled at my response. Then it hit me...I don't know her name! "I would give you a nickname but I don't know your name." I said slightly embarrassed that after all this time I never asked for her name. 

"My name is Lauren, Lauren Jauregui." I like that name. Hmmm...what could be her nickname? I got it!

"So, can I call you Lolo?" I asked. She nodded her head and smiled. Lauren is really pretty. I wounder why she picked me to be her mate, I mean everyone says it, I'm ugly.

"No you're not Camz you're one- no scratch that, you ARE the most beautiful girl in the world. Don't let what those dumbasses say get to you because they are dead wrong. You hear me? They wish they could be you that's why they annoy you." I nodded my head. Damn her mind reading powers and her kind words. She leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I tensed up a little after her sudden action, but the look in her eyes made me relax. "You're beautiful inside and out Camila don't forget it, and if those ignorant humans try to hurt you again I swear I will hurt them so bad they're going to wish they were never born." She stated matter-of-factly. I can't believe she cares so much. I was a little skeptical about if what she said yesterday was true, but I guess she really meant it. 

"Thank you." I mumbled looking down at my hands. Then I remembered the dream I had and how she went all vampire on Keaton and Wesley. "Hey Lauren?" 

"Yeah Camila?" I lifted my head and connected my gaze with hers, my brown eyes meeting her light red ones. She looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Why did you invade my dreams again today? Because I dreamt that I was walking home from school and then these two boys came up to me and started bothering me. Then when they were about to do something to me you came out of no where and...killed them." Her eyes turned a deeper color of red and she looked like she was about to murder someone. I started to back away from her at her sudden change of emotion, that scared me. Her facial expression changed after she saw that I backed all the way to the bed stand. Her eyes quickly changed to a beautiful emerald green and lost the anger they once possessed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just get really angry at the thought of someone hurting you. Now, remember when I told you that I can invade people's dreams?" I nodded my head. "Well with you I can do it anytime you have a nightmare, like you did in your last dream. I go and get rid of any evil beings so you won't suffer from them."

"Wow..." Is all that I could think of. Who knew someone could have so much control over you. Although I was somewhat creep out she could enter my dreams whenever she wanted, I was flattered she cared so much. 

"And I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I was expecting you to see me like that so soon." She said scratching the back of her head. I remembered how she brutally beat up and killed Wesley by taking his heart out of him. Not to mention sucking the life out of Keaton, literally! Chills went down my spine at the memory.

"It's okay I guess." I said and she seemed to relax at my words. I looked at the time and saw that it was 4:00am. What!? It feels way later than that. Then I remembered that I had to go to school today great.

"Shit." I whispered.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go to school today...OMG! I didn't call my parents either! They must be so worried!" I was about to get up and look for my phone, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back down on the bed. She looked at me with a smile on her face. Is this funny to her?

"Don't worry about it Camz I texted your parents and told them you were at your friends house." I let out a sigh of relief and ran my hands through my hair, laying back down on the bed.

"Thanks...wait how did you unlock my phone?"

"With my mind." Of course. I let out one more sigh and decided to start my homework since I couldn't do it yesterday. My stomach started to growl and it growled loud. I heard Lauren giggle from the room as I made a B-line to the mini kitchen. I took out the ingredients to make a sandwich and started building. After I was done I took a big bite and let out a small moan. Damn this is good.

"Someone is enjoying their food I see." I almost spit out my food at the sound of Lauren's voice.

"You scared me!" I yelled with food in my mouth. She just laughed at me and came closer to me and placed her elbows on the counter and just stared at me. I raised an eyebrow at her and continued to eat my sandwich. She gave me one last smile before she disappeared.

"What the?" I looked around for her but couldn't find her anywhere.

"Psst! Up here!" I looked up and almost dropped my sandwich at what I saw. There she was standing flat foot on the wall. She did a back flip and landed right in front of me. "Cool huh?"

"Vampires these days." I joked and walked to the living room. She couldn't see it but I was completely freaked out, I mean who sees that everyday?! 

I took the last bite of my sandwich and started doing my homework; I started with math since that was my favorite subject. Pre-calc bring it on!

"What are you doing?" Lauren said while taking a seat next to me.

"Homework." I mumbled, not taking my eyes off of my paper.

"Your're going to have to teach me how to do that."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm going to go to school with you." I stopped doing my work and looked at her. She was totally serious. Looks like high school wo'nt be so bad after all.

HEYYYYYYYY GUYSS!!!!!!!!! First of all i would like to thank each and eveyone of you for reading this and getting 500+ reads like...WOW! I almost fell of my chair in spanish class when i saw it. you guys are amazing and i love u alot. hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue reading! Vote and comment. dont be shy. stay cool. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
4.2K 197 12
Is when camila a witch/ vampire meets Lauren who's a human that accidentally entered the supernatural world and couldn't go back Will camila help he...
8.3K 296 14
A distraught Lauren does everything in her power to win the girl of her dreams, and save their marriage.. She takes her on a get away hoping to win h...
18.6K 1.7K 36
Lauren Jauregui, a Normal Teenager? No. Well, maybe at first Sight. But if you look more closely, you will know way more things-way darker things. La...