Our little family (Larry Styl...

بواسطة I_ship_it_Larry

Louis and Harry have been together for 4 years now. They've been married for almost 2 years. They always talk... المزيد

Prolog
Chapter one: worth it
Chapter two: what a first night
chapter four: Kinder Garden and attachment
Chapter Five: the new friends
Chpater six: Bad dreams
Chapter seven: Sleepy Head
Requests
Chapter eight: The Middle Child
Chapter nine: Daddy's germs
Chapter ten: teething
Chapter Eleven: "Where Papa"
Chapter Twelve: didn't mean to be mean
Q&A / A little Late?
Q&A
FOR REAL NEW STORY!!!
50k reads!!!!

Chapter three: life

11.9K 221 87
بواسطة I_ship_it_Larry

sorry it's a fluffy filler I've got a lot of ideas for this story though so it should get better :)

I woke up the next morning to Harry missing from bed. I heard a laugh coming from the kitchen. I got up from the bed and made my way down the stairs. Zayn and Liam were sitting at the table eating pancakes while Harry was making some more for me and him looking over the counter to see Niall only in his dipper on the couch with a sippy cup in his hand.

"Good morning babe," Harry said kissing me.

"Ewww kiss," Zayn screamed. Harry and I both chuckled.

"How's everybody," I said kissing Zayn and Liam on top of the head and then getting a plate from Harry.

"Good!" Zayn and Liam screamed.

"Niall's mostly better he doesn't have a fever but he didn't want to eat," Harry said smiling.

"We're meeting my mom and the girl today at the park," I said walking into the living room.

"Sounds good," Harry said sitting at the table next to where I put my plate across from the boys. I walked to Niall on the couch.

"Hey buddy you want to come sit with me and Harry and Liam and Zayn and eat," I asked him. He nodded and I picked him up. He rested his head in the crock of my neck.

I sat down at the table and sat Niall on my lap. I started eating.

"Liam you want to be a big boy and put your plate and Zayn's I'm the sync," Harry asked while I stuffed my face occasionally giving Niall a bite. Liam nodded seeming excited. He brought the two empty plates to the sink and then Harry brought his.

"Let's go take baths and get dressed yeah," Harry asked the two boys. They both nodded smiling up at Harry.

Once we got to the park I immediately spotted my mom, Fizzy and Lottie sitting next to her, Phoebe and Daisy were playing on the swings. We made eye contact about the same time and my mom and the two girls sprung from their seat on the bench, coming towards us. My mom hugged me and the baby in my arms.

"This must be baby Niall," she squealed. Niall hid his head in my chest.

"He's a bit shy," I said smiling.

"And Liam and Zayn," She said looking down at the two boys holding Harry's hand.

"I Zayn," Zayn said to my mom and the girls, who just walked up. They all smiled down at him.

"How old are you Zayn," Phobe asked. Zayn held up four fingers signaling that he was four years old.

"I'm 6 I'm older," Liam said quietly. I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah buddy you're older," Harry chuckled.

"Come play with us," Daisy asked the two boys. Both boys nodded and followed Daisy and Phobe to the playground.

"Lottie Fiz go with them," I told my two oldest younger sisters. They both nodded and followed the four younger children.

"You guys are doing good," my mom complimented us.

"Thanks," I said smiling as we walked to the bench Niall still sitting on my hip arms wrapped around my neck. Harry my mom and I sat on the bench Niall in my lap.

"Is he feeling better," my mom asked motioning towards the little boy in my lap.

"mostly he didn't have a fever this morning he's a bit clingy though," Harry replied.

"Has Anne seen them yet," she asked.

"No she's coming over tomorrow while Harry's at work," I replied.

"Oh that's good for your first day with them and all," my mom replied.

"Yeah she's going stay with Zayn and Niall while Louis goes and signs up Liam for school," Harry said smiling. Niall squirmed around in my lap and I kissed the top of his head.

"that's right he's six," she said.

"Yeah and Zayn's four and Niall's 16 months so a year and a half," I said smiling.

"and he hasn't talked or walked," she asked.

"not really he can stand it says in his files that he their parents abused them and Niall may behind his peers in walking and talking and normal stuff," Harry said.

"makes sense," my mom said before Lottie walked up with a crying Zayn by her side the other three girls and Liam following.

"he fell," she stated before any of us could answer. Harry got up and walked towards the crying boy picking him up and then sitting him down next to me. Niall whining in my lap looking down at his brother.

"baby where does it hurt," Harry asked Liam.

"You know what Lou I'll see you next week yeah? you take care of the boys and take them home and I'll see you later love you," my mom said. I nodded before kissing her check and telling her goodbye.

As much as Harry and I wanted children I'm not quite sure we were ready to handle this. He was taking care of a still crying Liam as I tried to put Niall and Zayn down for a nap which wasn't really working considering their older brother was in the other room screaming his head off.

Zayn and Niall were laying in our big bed on both sides of me. They had both insisted on taking a nap in Harry and my room instead of there room. Harry snuck in the room quietly, Liam not with him. He walked over to the bed and then realized both boys were still awake. Niall cuddled into my side sucking his thumb trying to block out the noise with my body against one ear and his hand against the other. Liam was wide awake, just starring at the ceiling.

"I'm taking him to the hospital I think his arm is broken. I'll call you in a bit okay. Sleep with the boys you look tired," he whispered before kissing all of our foreheads, causing Niall to snuggle get closer into my side.

I woke up to my phone ringing. Niall was now side ways his small head on top of my chest and Liam was cuddling into my side. I reached over the sleeping baby and grabbed my phone.

"Haz," I mumbled into the phone, still in that half asleep half awake stage.

"He sprang his arm he has a brace and we're about to leave the hospital now," his raspy voice said into the phone.

"God how long was I asleep," I chuckled.

"about 2 hours," he said laughing.

"Okay I'm getting up I'll start dinner," I said.

"No I'll get dinner you are not burning the house down," he screamed into the phone.

"Okay okay please apologize to my poor ear drum which is currently bleeding from your loud raspy voice screaming into it," I joke.

"sorry sorry sorry okay I'll be home soon," he said. I could picture him now, rolling his eyes at me.

"Kay love you bye".

"Love you".

"Should I call you papa or daddy," a small voice asked. I was taken back by not only the fact Liam was awake but the question that he asked.

"What ever you want buddy," I replied looking over and smiling at the young boy.

"Papa and other Daddy," I guess he was referring to Harry as other or something.

"I like that li," I said smiling at him

"Good papa," He said. I'm papa. Like a father figure. Like he's actually thinking of us as his parents. Does that mean the other boys are? I was smiling like a maniac.

"Come on let's get up daddy's on his way home with Zayn," I said to the four year old. I slowly picked niall up and laid him on the bed. His light eye lashes started fluttering as his eyes opened reviling his big blue ones. I decided it was probably best to take him with us to the living room so he would sleep tonight and not just now. So the three of us went and watched Nemo until Harry and Zayn got home.

Harry was immediately greeted with Liam screaming daddy and running to him. His face showed the expression of being shocked.

"It's the his new thing I'm papa you're daddy," I said smiling widely. He just smiled and hugged little Liam tightly.

"Daddy," Zayn said pointing to Harry. "Papa," he then pointed to me. I nodded.

"That's what Liam picked," I grinned.

"I like it," Zayn said also smiling widely before running to the couch and sitting on the side of me that Niall was't, suddenly extremely interested in the swimming fish on the television.

Harry walked around the couch leaning over and kissing my forehead before anouncing that he was going to make dinner. Liam followed him screaming something about helping his daddy. It warmed my heart to see these 3 broken boys starting to open up to us.

Dinner with the family is supposed to be a nice thing, but apprently it wasn't going to be tonight. Niall was sitting in his high chair starring at the spegetti in front of him crying and pointing at it. Zayn was screaming about how speggetti was messy and he didn't want to get messy. Liam was eating his with his hands and to say it was messy is an understatement.

"Zayn you can take a bath after it's okay to get messy," I said trying to cox the young boy to eat. "Liam use a fork," they both did as I said. 

I looked at Harry who was wlaking over ot Niall trying to talk to the crying boy. Niall wouldn't have it though. He was going to make himself sick.

Harry picked him up cradling him. I put two huge spoon fulls of spegetti in my mouth before swolling it and walking to Harry.

"I got him eat with the boys," I said to my lovely husband. He only nodded in response and then sat down at the table while calmed down the crying baby.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3K 33 18
harry and louis have been inseparable since they were kids louis has been undeniably in love with harry since they were children what happens when ha...
1.8K 13 34
Karly and Louis have a great relationship but that's not to say that there aren't some bumps along the way. Follow them along with their best friends...
51.1K 1.2K 53
Harry and Louis have secretly been together for two years now. When they run into issues (which is often with management always on their asses), they...
1.1K 31 27
Louis and Niall have been together for 3 years now. they have no kids but it's their dream to have at least one.