It Ends with Goodbye◇Drew Dir...

illegallydirksen tarafından

You meet new people and they change your life. Whether it's for the good thing or the bad. And when you go yo... Daha Fazla

It Ends With Goodbye
Preface.
Chapter One.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
I AM SO SORRY
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
ENTERING BADLANDS!!
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Two.

157 17 3
illegallydirksen tarafından

Dedicated to: DrewDirksengirl because you got your follow. Your hero follows you and I am so beyond happy for you right now!! It just happened and I am still like screaming over it. Let alone what you feel like. I hope it pays off in the future and you get to meet Drew and the rest of The Tide because you fucking deserve it and yeah.

Whoo. Just imagine me saying that with one breath. 

This next chapter took me literally like thirty minutes to write because it kind of hit me. I hope y'all like it just as much as I do!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, Follow me?? 

Chapter Two.

Drew's POV

I open the closet door again and look at the case. Sitting there with the shape I know exactly what it is; A guitar. But I don't think it is any other guitar. The sides reveal the word  Epiphone. I pick up the case and sit it down on my bed. I open latch by latch and then look into the case. 

The Les Paul. They got me the Les Paul. I know it is the same one because the one at the music store had a chip broken off in the back. I didn't care about that. The guitar still looked very good and the sound was beautiful.

I didn't know they would get me this. And to be honest I am very surprised that they did get it for me. They went through that much trouble of getting it for me. I think I was wrong by believing they don't love me anymore. Well because they got me this and they have been nice to me ever since I have gotten home. Maybe they were like this the whole entire time and now that I have opened up my eyes I finally realized they do love me. And they always will.

"Your girlfriend and your other friend planned it all out so maybe you should thank them. You know they do care for you Drew. I thought this would be very difficult for you to have friends again but the way that Violet and I think the boy's name was Nate, is acting, I believe you have two very great friends," My father talk to me and as he is, he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me.

I take the guitar out and feel the neck in my hands. Definitely the same guitar. 

"You can play it for us if you want," my mother says and makes my father back away. I turn around to them and hug them both as I keep the grip on my new guitar. 

I smile at them. And this is probably the biggest smile I have ever done around them. I feel like a little kid again and it is my birthday. My birthday is in only a couple of weeks so why did they give this to me now?

I sit down on my bed and then put the guitar on my lap. I look at both of them and they look back at me with anticipation of what I am about to do. What if I mess up around them? I was only goofing around when I was playing around Nate but I have to show my parents I can still play since they helped get it for me.

I slowly move my hands against each fret and then put my right hand near the end so I can strum. I don't have a pick though. I look around and as if my father knows what I am looking for he hands me a pick and then says to me, "I knew you would be playing it so I got you some picks like you used to get. I hope that is okay."

I handle the pick in between my middle finger and my thumb. It feels so familiar and I furrow my eyebrows instantly. Austin showed me this trick and he even said not many people do it but apparently most of his family did do it. 

"Well what are you waiting for son?" my father says and I look at him. I look back down at the guitar and then softly try to play the intro to my favorite Avril Lavinge song. . 

They are smiling when I look back at them. 

Should I do it? Are they ready for it? Am I ready to show them? I don't know. I mean they will find out eventually, right? Especially because I am going to Skype with Violet when she is on her way to Idaho.

I take a big deep breath and then let it go. I take another one and start singing with my eyes closed,"you're not alone, together we stand, I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand."

My mother instantly falls to the floor sobbing. I stop and then open my eyes and she is trying to hold onto my father who looks just as surprised

Well I don't think I could ever show them in a better way than that.

I set the guitar to the side and then get up. I go in front of my parents and my mother goes back to her normal stance.

"Drew did you talk?" my father asks with his eyebrows raised.

Instead of being sassy and saying, 'no I sang," I didn't say it. I nodded and then whispered, "yes."

He goes from my mother's side and instantly to me. He hugs me very tightly and sways us back and forth. I hear my father cry. Yes cry. I haven't heard my father cry that often. Only on little occasions. 

But I here him cry now and that only makes me cry, "I-I have been talking  for a couple of days now and didn't know how to do it to you," I stutter out through my sobs. 

"Oh Drew. You didn't have to feel like you had to do that. We accept you however you act. We love you no matter what," my father breaks away from the hug and rubs his eyes. He goes back to my mother and my mother just smiles. I think she is still overwhelmed and to be honest I probably would be as well.

"I know," I whisper, "It's just I met these friends, and they have made me feel better about myself. At least more than what I did. But I don't know how I won't go crazy without them," I say and then sit down on my bed.

My parents sit next to me and I am very glad that Kacey decided to stay in her room or this would be even more awkward. My mother sits on one side and my father sits on the other.

They put their arms around me and I feel like a little precious child after having a nightmare. 

"They will come around I know for a fact they will," My father says. 

We sit there for a few minutes and I have to explain to them everything. I had to explain how uncomfortable I felt most of the time around the guys and Violet. I had to explain the bond we formed and how much I did fall in love with Violet. I didn't explain anything beyond that. But I did explain when I first talked. I thought I wouldn't tell anyone because it was Austin and I's secret of what happened but I think it was only fair to them that. They needed to know how I talked again because I didn't talk for so long around them. I thought it would be unfair if I didn't really.

When they leave I sit there in my room. I think about what just happened. I sink down onto my bed and look at the ceiling. I try my hardest to not bite off my bottom lip as I pull it back with my top lip and let it go. 

I don't know what to do now that I do talk. I thought I was in this little daydream by myself and no one knew about it. But now that I do talk I have to talk. I can't go from not talking at all to this. Most people thinks it would be hard to go from talking to not talking at all but it in my circumstance it was pretty damn easy.

I blink very hard as I think back to the time that I yelled out to Austin. His face when he looked back. And then his face when i thought he was unconscious or dead.

Austin is going to San Jose. Levi and Nate have plans for the year. Violet is moving back to Idaho. And me.  I am here. By myself. 

I am not cured. 

I believe that I am going to slowly become the way I was and when that happens, I really hope they are around, that way they can help me get better again. 

But in the meantime. I need to have time. And these pills that I don't need. I need people. I need time. I need no space. Space was for when I was ill. Now I need them. I need my parents. I need my sister. I need anyone to help. Anyone.

Length:1400

Alright the first few chapters will be very short because of starting it. But for this book I am going to try to have long chapters!! Try. I think that statement is something I shouldn't say because what if it doesn't happen? But I will try!! I love you all. I love The Tide. I love everyone who even reads this or read It Starts with Hello. Btw if you are just now getting into this book Please read it Starts with Hello first or you would be confused as fuck. 

Love you all and have a great day/evening/night!!

~Hannah

Twitter: dirksensdork (lol I just changed it today)

Tumblr: illegallydirksen

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: BananaHannah

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

149 5 19
will anyone ever get that happy ending, that fresh beginning everyone longs for, running away from your old life without regrets, the longing to feel...
564 13 17
This is a story about my life and why I wanted to help people in the first place. And why I think there are no such thing as bad people but people t...
105K 2.3K 12
After a bad start for you and Levi things started to get closer .Or maybe even a short term relationship due to the fact a certain family member got...
24.7K 862 24
You move into a new place away from all the bad shit that has happened in you life a new place new appearance and .... a new neighbor