The Adventures of Minecraftia

Por GreenCrystalizer

Minecraftia is a land of Minecraft except with no blocky figures. Instead there are real figures of people bu... Más

The Adventures of Minecraftia
The magic orb
Deciding what to do for the next chapter with Sabrina and Alysson/ Fira
Water against Nature.. lets see who wins
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Descrpition of attacks, etc. in last chapter
Dem bad boys are in town ;)
Against the might Skeletons, Zombies, and Creepers!!
Syrup and Eggs... Why not?!?
My amazing Battle Cry!!!
Christmas Special ^_^
Couplessss!!!
Late night randomness!!! ;)
Random facts about me!!! cause im BOREDDDDD!!!
Science Fair Struggles!! :((((
Will the Adventures of Minecraftia ever be the same?!?
Will Minecraftia ever be the same Part 2 ;)
Fun Fiction about SABRINA!!
MINECRAFT FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Authors note :))))))))
In da beginning
Dem posys Tho ;)
The blue eyes
Conversations with Sabrina;)
Powers
The mind that controlled the earth
Good night?
Traitors and Rivals {Ch.29 }
Seriously Literally and Stupidly { Updates }
Random story that Sabrina sent me ENJOY!!! :P
Who dat? Who dat? It ain't I-G-G-Y { Ch. 30}
YOU BETTER READ THIS!!!!! ;3
New Years Update ;)
Pure Bliss {Ch. 31}
Update schedule (READ)
The story of love and demonsssssss
Blood and Gun Shots {Ch.38}
Torn to Shreds {Ch.39}
Boom Clap {Ch.39}

Fira and Sabrina Prologue

220 14 8
Por GreenCrystalizer

FIRA PROLOGUE

Prologue for Fira:

Fira is the queen or god of fire.. Its in her name. She was born from a fire demon but her father was a fire angel so she's very kind but can have her moments.

She lives off of burning molten rock from the crust of the earths interior.

The crystalizers found her when she was turning rocks on fire near their present club house.

She's trained with ??? and will kill anyone at any time with that hot head of hers.

Since she's the queen or god you could say of fire she has that special touch... Literally. Anything she desires to burn she can place her hand on it ( a item or person ) and burn it to smithereens.

SABRINA'S PROLOGUE

Prologue for Sabrina ;) :

Sabrina is the god or queen of anything that has to do with water. Her father was the water bender and her mom was a water nymph.

She was given at a young age two daggers one that represents the dark side of the hill and the others representing the lighter side if the hill ( yin and yang). She is trained in daggers and staffs.

She also has the special power of bending water meaning she can use water to form into things and use against enemies. She can basically use water for anything from riding it to get to places to making tsunamis.

Sabrina also knows and studies practical present languages.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so this chapter is the introductions of Sabrina and Fira and I promise tonight I will upload a new chapter...

Love y'all BAI

-Alexandria :3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.5K 313 30
If you have not already, GO READ THE FIRST DAY. IT WILL MAKE MORE SENCE FOR WHEN YOU READ THIS ONE. ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ It h...
1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...
79.1K 2.1K 35
This is not just a normal Team Crafted hybrid story. It starts like any other day, but something happens that changes some things about what the Team...
74.9K 1.7K 56
THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-WRITTEN. Meet TJ. She is the most geekiest girl you could ever meet. She has dark Ginger hair with charcoal and plum coloured...