Depend On Me [Completed]

By Gonishere

♣Do these daily experiences strengthen Gon and Killua's friendship? maybe even more?♣ GonxKillua (bunch of d... More

The Mess
Whatcha doin?
Are you mad?
Cookin with Killua
What did you do!
Just My Luck
The Mean Oreo
I'll carry you
What's on your mind?
Confession x Hurt
My Wish?

What's he hiding?

33.1K 649 458
By Gonishere

It was a cold winter day and there is snow falling everywhere. I was on my phone looking at the weather to see how much snow we will get. Finally we can go sledding again! I remembered last winter when we did. I kept beating Gon and he insisted that we should do it again since he thought I somehow cheated. However, it was late anyways so we had to go home. Gon kept making a pouty face all the way to the house,which I secretly found cute but I couldn't tell him that, or my feelings for him. What if he didn't feel the same way? I stopped my train of thoughts when I heard sneezing and coughing coming from the bedroom. Gon?

"Gon?" I knocked on the door and attempted to open it, but it was locked. Why is this locked? There was silence then a few seconds passed by and there was sounds of shuffling and movement of things. What is he doing? "Oh, hi Killua." Gon didn't open the door but stood by the entrance so that I can hear him. Gon's voice sounded very nasally and hoarse. Not only that but muffled too? "Are you okay?" There was a pause once he said that then finally "Yeah..... Just doing some things... But really I'm okay." Things? I know when Gon lies and this is one of those times. "Can I come in?" I said. "Um! Not now maybe later okay?" Gon quickly replied and I can hear his footsteps fade away as he ran away from the door to continue moving things around within the room, which only made me more concerned and a bit frustrated. I'm going in there if it's the last thing I do. I went to the kitchen cabinet and opened the drawer I reached in and grabbed a tiny screwdriver. I can always lock pick it then. I chuckled all the way to the bedroom."Lets see what your hiding" I whispered to myself. It only took a few seconds to get the door to open and what I saw in front of me was a disaster.

Authors note: This is my first story that I wrote just for the fun of it. :3 Overall I'm not the greatest writer,so I might as well try to get better writing skills by writing stories about my favorite otps ('ω`♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 5.9K 200
A compilation of yaoi or boy love fanarts that I've found around the internet. Updates daily
6.7K 212 14
Reality and fiction begin to blur for Light as he loses control over the nightmare that he's created. CW // Non-consensual kiss, Mentions of death, D...
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc