Thirster 2467

By georgialexiou

Everyone believes that the government are hiding aliens in Area 51 in Nevada. How about if there's exactly t... More

Thirster 2467: 1.
Thirster 2467: 2.
Thirster 2467: 3.
Thirster 2467: 4.
Thirster 2467: 5.
Thirster 2467: 6.
Thirster 2467: 7.
Thirster 2467: 8.
Thirster 2467: 9.
Thirster 2467: 10.
Thirster 2467: 11.
Thirster 2467: 12.
Thirster 2467: 13.
Thirster 2467: 14.
Thirster 2467: 15.
Thirster 2467: 16.
Thirster 2467: 17.
Thirster 2467: 18.
Thirster 2467: 19.
Thirster 2467: 20.
Thirster 2467: 21.
Thirster 2467: 22.
Thirster 2467: 23.
Thirster 2467: 24.
Thirster 2467: 25.
Thirster 2467: 26.
Thirster 2467: 27.
Thirster 2467: Epilogue

Thirster 2467: Prologue

26K 799 157
By georgialexiou

1996

It was just a normal night in the Hurly household. A break of snow falling on the suburban streets of Port Jefferson. Six year old Marilyn is staying up late a night, trying to show her older brother that she can keep up with the thirteen year old energy he has.

It's a Friday night, so the parents don't have a problem that their daughter to stay up late. Besides her older brother, she has an eight year old sister but she is always do her own things.

Christmas movies are playing on the large television of their living room, the bright colors glaring off of Marilyn eyes while she cheers mentally in her head about Christmas soon to be coming. Oh how much she loves Christmas and the gifts and the family parties. Who doesn't?

But she doesn't know that behind that red door of their house that's keeping them locked away in the darkness of outside is something sinister. Their are dangerous creatures and no regular humans know about.

"Ha-ha! I told you I can stay up till twelve-o'clock!" Marilyn points at the clock hanging on the wall, jumping up and down on the couch. Her brother is giving her a soft smile, shaking his head.

"Well, now let's see if you can stay up till one in the morning." She huffed out, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I will."

"No, no. Marilyn, you are going to bed."

"But dad!" She whines while her father who is sitting on the other couch that's against the other wall stands up.

"No buts, you won't get sleep." Her brother chuckles at her defeat and Marilyn slowly proceeds her way up to her bedroom in silence. Her father is following behind, trying not to wake up his wife who's bedroom is next to Marilyn's.

Marilyn as usual gets tucked in her bed and gets a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Sleep tight." Her father whispers before slowly closing the door behind him.

~~~~~

It's as if they've been waiting to do this. The bloodthirsty monsters crashing through the Hurly household windows, busting through the door and attacking the humans who didn't know what was going on.

First the son, his throat torn less than ten seconds, gurgles of blood oozing out of his bloody mouth. The Christmas music from the television playing behind all the muffles and cries.

Second was the father. His attention so oblivious at what was happening to his own built home. The way the monster came up to him, sharp razor teeth exposed with his lips pulled back in a hiss. Broken bones, head ripped off his body.

The creatures of the night knew their was more in the house. The television still playing the classy music the family usually sings along during carols. The stairs creaked silently, their nails dragging along the wooden railing. Blood dripping down their chins and onto their clothing.

Those creatures were vampires.

They thirsted on human blood and only human blood. There was nothing else to satisfy the burning hunger they long for during the day just to savagely rip humans to pieces during the night. The vampires heard the wooden floorboards of upstairs creak and rumble.

The bedroom door right across from them when they arrive locked shut. Slamming it open, a mother let's out a pleading cry. As if they would feel guilty and walk away from her to survive. The only thing they wanted was her blood that was pulsing through her veins so quickly as if she was on a rollercoaster.

But that's the fun of it. Scaring them to death just to send them off to their death. Watching their glassy eyes plead and beg, to let them go unharmed. In a snap of a finger, it was over.

The mother's body in shreds on her own loving bed. Blood seeping through the delicate silk white sheets and dripping onto the dark wooden boards. The daughter, neck torn open, even the vampires didn't care of killing an eight year old.

Whatever satisfied them was it. They didn't hesitate or think twice about who they are killing. Or the fear in the little kids eyes, knowing that their lives were ending.

Just like that, stood young six year old Marilyn Hurly, officially an orphan. Standing at the doorway of her parents room, staring at her mother's dead body and her older sister's on the ground. Her sister's blood pooled down to Marilyn but before it can touch her small toes, Marilyn takes a step back.

She wondered in her small little head why the killers didn't go after her. When she was awaken from hearing her brother's scream, she suddenly hid in her closet. No one walked in her room, no one stalked near it. After finishing her family clean, the monsters left her alone in a big world.

If felt as if she was staring in her parents bedroom for hours, tears leaking down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do and was too scared to even step foot down the stairs.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her from behind and she spins around, gasping at the large figure. A police officer. After speaking in her thoughts, she didn't hear the  sirens or the flashing lights outside of her home. She knew how police officers looked like and knew he wasn't there to kill her.

He brought her down the stairs, away from the bloody living room scene of her dead brother and father. Neighbors crowded around but no one was allowed near. Tape was around the house and large black vans with men in suits investigating the house. They were talking to the police officers in low whispers.

Marilyn was silent the rest of the night. Whenever the men in suits went up to talk to her, she kept her distance between them. She wasn't terrified of them but she just couldn't speak. She was speechless.

It was just a normal winter night in the suburban streets. Snow falling on the ground, whitening everything like Angels.

And during the creation of Angels, those monsters created four people into Angels that night. Leaving Marilyn Hurly into a totally helpless soul...

~~~~~

Nothing about the murder of the Hurly family was on the news. Nothing. Just as if it didn't even happen. As if the family never existed in the large house on Erin Street. Just as nothing ever existed...

Curiosity grew on people when they wanted to attend the funerals but there wasn't any for the public. Not even for the family. Marilyn was by herself, crying for her grandparents, for her friends, for her cousins. No one was there to sooth her besides the men in black suits.

After the burial of her whole family, there was no seeing in anyone she knew. No family, no friends, no nobody.

The men took her away, ripping her away from her own little life that didn't even start so exciting yet. She was still thinking about the tickets her parents booked to go to Hawaii that summer but it isn't happening now. Nothing is happening with them anymore.

"Where am I going?" She asked while in the back of a car. One was driving and the other was in the passenger seat.

"To your new home."

"Where is that?" Her frail voice says.

"Somewhere you'll love, trust us. You will be safe and understand the world much more better." She furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?"

"Because Marilyn sweetie, you saw a lot that night of your families death. Things no one is suppose to know. And little you, need to understand." She looks down at her fingers playing with the string of her shorts. She stares out the window, watching while they speed down the Belt Parkway, heading straight to New York City.

~~~~~

Yes I am starting a new vampire book. Lol. I need to stop writing so many. But don't worry this is a short story one so it won't be long. Just something different I thought of and thought it would be cool to share.

I hope you all liked the Prologue! Hehe. Can't wait for more.

Vote
Comment
Follow me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 1 3
"I hunger for you and I'm done being starved." I have only ever known one thing my entire life: obey. In the daylight I'm the perfect daughter, sub...
4.4K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
7.3K 44 29
"That Soul of yours is gonna destroy the Human World, Amy." Mercy told me and I breathed in, hugging my knees closing to my chest. Tears threatened m...
879 86 22
Cover done by: Devarsh Yagnik @devarsh_yagnik Paranormal Reverse Harem, Polygamy, light M/M within the harem, Mercenary Romance with a supernatural t...